Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,562 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles (47022 Views)

Wike Orders Arrest Of PHED CEO, Sends Him To Isolation Center / Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown / Lockdown: Wike Orders Auction Of Seized Vehicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by tsdarkside(m): 11:44am On Sep 02, 2023
been poor is not an excuse....
their are other jobs you could do too....
Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by ufotunang: 11:45am On Sep 02, 2023
Kennitrust:
When destroying the properties of poor, I hope you have created hope for them?
..the poor okada people using the okada to survive this hard economy and the government is destroying their source of livelihood
Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by tsdarkside(m): 11:48am On Sep 02, 2023
ufotunang:
..the poor okada people using the okada to survive this hard economy and the government is destroying their source of livelihood

thats why lagos is such a mess today....

always pity for the poor....
this people mostly block streets waitin for passengers....
Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by Quenncee: 11:48am On Sep 02, 2023
All these drama because FCT rejected Tinibu.

If you know, you know.
Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by tsdarkside(m): 11:50am On Sep 02, 2023
Quenncee:
All these drama because FCT rejected Tinibu.

If you know, you know.

what the hell are you talkin about....??

the same you will be complainin when their is go slow....
Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by ufotunang: 11:50am On Sep 02, 2023
A country where the rate of unemployment is high.... government you are destroying people source of livelihood... instead of creating jobs....is this what you promised during your presidential campaign..
Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by tsdarkside(m): 11:51am On Sep 02, 2023
ufotunang:
A country where the rate of unemployment is high.... government you are destroying people source of livelihood... instead of creating jobs....is this what you promised during your presidential campaign..

look....
abuja is the goverment center....

move to other states when you are not happy with abujas laws....
Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by tsdarkside(m): 11:53am On Sep 02, 2023
its not by force to stay in abuja....
Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by ufotunang: 11:53am On Sep 02, 2023
Stupid wike....in Port Harcourt 8 years he has been the governor he did not destroy okada and Keke but came to Abuja to do this wickedness....it's not good... see how hard the situation of the country is and people trying to survive the hard economy you government brought on nigerians...
Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by tsdarkside(m): 11:54am On Sep 02, 2023
ufotunang:
Stupid wike....in Port Harcourt 8 years he has been the governor he did not destroy okada and Keke but came to Abuja to do this wickedness....

wike is a no nonesense guy....

na south southerner....
we dont tolerate nonesense....
Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by FLYFIRE(m): 11:55am On Sep 02, 2023
BUHARI DESTROYED EVERYTHING NIGERIA IN WHOLE.

Before the efulefu Idiot-man came, anyone who stayed in Abuja PRIDED with this city. A non-Nigeria colleague once told me how they were studying Abuja in their university; citing how a beautiful green city that was built from the scratch should be learned by other Africans. Another one, European, in another official visit could not believe what he saw & said...'how could a place so hot & dry be SO GREEN & BEAUTIFUL'

Bubu came & DESTROYED EVERYTHING.

Accidents, crime, filth skyrocketed. Madmen chased from other places found a welcoming home in the once beautiful place Abuja. No one, not EVEN THE LAW enforcement agents could caution criminality because they will pay for it when they are reported to an ILLITERATY mallam somewhere.
Traffic rules were no longer obeyed. Before, you will NEVER see a truck in the day, today, they cause traffic delays everywhere.

BUHARI AND APC, TINUBU DESTROYED EVERYTHING NIGERIA

TINUBU IS A PLACE-HOLDER & ALL EYES ARE ON THE JUDICIARY.

WE WILL RECOVER OUR NATION & MAKE IT GREAT
Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by correctguy101(m): 11:55am On Sep 02, 2023
Wike the wicked man... grin

Scrap metals go full everywhere now...

Smh
Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by maxzzo1(m): 11:55am On Sep 02, 2023
firearcher:
Just like that? No appeal process? No option for fine?
Since 2006 banned has being existing, for goodness seek is our capital
Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by ufotunang: 11:57am On Sep 02, 2023
tsdarkside:

wike is a no nonesense guy....

na south southerner....
we dont tolerate nonesense....
...but is this what they promised nigerians during the presidential campaign
Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by tsdarkside(m): 11:57am On Sep 02, 2023
maxzzo1:

Since 2006 banned has being existing, for goodness seek is our capital

you would think ,they would have adjusted by now....thats over a decade now....

thats enough patience for the poor....
Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by ufotunang: 11:58am On Sep 02, 2023
tsdarkside:

look....
abuja is the goverment center....

move to other states when you are not happy with abujas laws....
...is this what they promised nigerians during their presidential campaign
Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by blaise26abj(m): 11:58am On Sep 02, 2023
Calitoscassius:
grin grin grin You are just happy it isn't your bike that is being destroyed, because the bike are for other poor naigerians then it is a crime therefor destroy it!! Don't give them a chance to get their wrongs right,how about fine them, give them strong warning,tell them to relocate esle where and and continue their trade

You want to eat your cake and still have it, when it comes to crimes and punishments right?

If every crime cannot be punished then none should.

If every criminal is not jailed then none should be.

You cannot pick and choose who or the criminals to punish or when to punish a crime.

I am can bet ass that YOU have committed some sort of crime in Naigeria just this week. You may not even think or believe it is a crime. grin grin .

There have never being any case of the rich or a politician has being sent to jail or punished of a crime in Naigeria. Give me one example, just one!

Ignorance of the law is not an excuse . If I break the law ignorantly and I am caught , then educate me and punish me according to the law . It has happened to me before .

You don’t get it . Those bike guys have been warned as far back as PDP days . How much warning must you give before penalties .

You are just sentimental and hatred for the justice system is clouding your judgment . Imagine saying if every crime cannot be punished then none should . Lmao . This is appalling coming from you . A criminal will be very happy with this statement .

You asked for a case , I will give you cases :
1. The osun state billionaire: hotel complicit in the death/murder of a masters student .
2. Bode George
3. Dariye
4. Jolly Nyame
5. Evans

Etc
Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by Calitoscassius(m): 11:59am On Sep 02, 2023
tsdarkside:
been poor is not an excuse....
their are other jobs you could do too....
very easy to say when it isn't you it's happening to.
Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by bayelsaowei(m): 11:59am On Sep 02, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
The words Demolish, Destroy, Pull Down... are like music to Wike's ears.
he doesn't think sustainability.. he is wired like every other dictator...

1 Like

Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by tsdarkside(m): 12:01pm On Sep 02, 2023
ufotunang:
...but is this what they promised nigerians during the presidential campaign

who promised you what....??

are you still wetin to buy dollar with 1naira....??

you believed that....
you believe what politicians say to get elected....??

they will always say anything to win....till today nato is still promisin ukraine will win against russia....
Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by Faposky95: 12:03pm On Sep 02, 2023
Only 500.....Lagos did theirs in thousands
....fast forward...the bikes increase sharply.....
Why destroy when you cannot create.
It's your challenge as the head of that state to create jobs and opportunities.
It's our stereotype culture and that innate so called Black mentality that most of us fight with....Wike don't destroy those bikes, pls
Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by Lastmankc(m): 12:04pm On Sep 02, 2023
Werey don enter federal level
Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by Lukuluku69(m): 12:05pm On Sep 02, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Impounding of motorcycles belonging to errant riders is lawfully permissible. What becomes of those seized motorcycles is solely within the purview of the authorities.

Impound yes.

Destroy? Show me in the Law.
Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by crossbreedwears(m): 12:05pm On Sep 02, 2023
50k would been nicd enough
emmamajesty:
A country that has nothing to offer even struggling to survive shouldn't be wasteful like this, why not return the bikes to the owners and make sure that they fine heavily, imagine 10k fine for each of this bike will generates a lot of money
Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by tsdarkside(m): 12:06pm On Sep 02, 2023
Faposky95:
Only 500.....Lagos did theirs in thousands
....fast forward...the bikes increase sharply.....
Why destroy when you cannot create.
It's your challenge as the head of that state to create jobs and opportunities.
It's our stereotype culture and that innate so called Black mentality that most of us fight with....Wike don't destroy those bikes, pls

who told you this rubbish....??

goverment is already hirin alot of people....
they should hire all nigerians...??

are you ready to pay more tax....??
Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by egoldman(m): 12:07pm On Sep 02, 2023
Potential 500 Criminals unleashed on the society.
Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by Calitoscassius(m): 12:08pm On Sep 02, 2023
blaise26abj:

Ignorance of the law is not an excuse . If I break the law ignorantly and I am caught , then educate me and punish me according to the law . It has happened to me before .

You don’t get it . Those bike guys have been warned as far back as PDP days . How much warning must you give before penalties .

You are just sentimental and hatred for the justice system is clouding your judgment .

You asked for a case , I will give you cases :
1. The osun state billionaire: hotel complicit in the death/murder of a masters student .
2. Bode George
3. Dariye
4. Jolly Nyame
5. Evans

Etc
I agree totally in crimes and punishments. I have also being put before the law severally and punished.

Okay, i didn't know that they have being warned and why do you think they didn't listen? Because many naigerians break rules and laws daily without being punished many times including politicians. So they were just typical naigerians.

Yea, and you are not sentimental? I mentioned the naigerian president is a convicted drog dealer but you made excuses for him that he was shady with drug dealers but didn't make any for the bike riders or any other criminal.

Good!! More should be convicted that is if i believe this your lists and how many have being jailed or convicted recently?
Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by tsdarkside(m): 12:10pm On Sep 02, 2023
Calitoscassius:
I agree totally in crimes and punishments. I have also being put before the law severally and punished.

Okay, i didn't know that they have being warned and why do you think they didn't listen? Because many naigerians break rules and laws daily without being punished many times including politicians. So they were just typical naigerians.

Yea, and you are not sentimental? I mentioned the naigerian president is a convicted drog dealer but you made excuses for him but didn't make any for the bike riders or any other criminal.

bros,Since 2006....
Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by BoldBrainz(m): 12:10pm On Sep 02, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Impound yes.

Destroy? Show me in the Law.

I already answered the question. If you're still bent on seeing where the law is written in constitution, go and ask Nyesom Wike.

If you're too annoyed to see reason, go and retrieve the motorcycles from the FCTA storage yard in Wuse.
Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by Jonegonu: 12:11pm On Sep 02, 2023
TemplarLandry:
We got to stop being wasteful, these bikes should have been sold to Nigerian automobile companies like Nord or Innoson for recycling.
and who told you that it can't still be recycled
Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by Simdyofficial(f): 12:13pm On Sep 02, 2023
TemplarLandry:
We got to stop being wasteful, these bikes should have been sold to Nigerian automobile companies like Nord or Innoson for recycling.
ode. Oya dedicate song na tongue
Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by ufotunang: 12:14pm On Sep 02, 2023
tsdarkside:

who promised you what....??

are you still wetin to buy dollar with 1naira....??

you believed that....
you believe what politicians say to get elected....??

they will always say anything to win....till today nato is still promisin ukraine will win against russia....
...so this is the renewed hope nigerians voted for? 🙄

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nwodibo Ekechukwu Sacked As Enugu Police Commissioner / South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. / Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong Wedding Introduction Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.