Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns... A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns... A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (18+) (497 Views)

Gunshots Fired As Soldier Pulls Surprise Proposal On A Lady At Checkpoint / 2019: Toke Makinwa Wishes "Orgasms And Laughter" To People / Love Story (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns... A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (18+) by Antimandatethie(m): 9:46am On Sep 02, 2023
Lutherblaq:

*Terminator's Domain.*
Toyota just finished having her shower, and she's currently standing in front of the mirror nakedly, staring at the mark on her left b**b again. It's crazy that anytime she sees it, she thinks of Denzel, the only boy she has ever formed a tight bond with. She hates him, yeah she does so much.... After all the promises of leaving Atlanta with her anytime they complete their training, he left without taking her anyways, he left after taking her f**king virginity. She touched the mark again, and the sensations from her night with him tingled in her brain.

"I'll protect you with my life, Rachel" his favorite words sounded in her head, and she quickly took her finger off the mark.

It was at that moment she realized someone else is in the room with her. She turned back swiftly, grabbing a knife from the wall hanger which she tried throwing backwards, but strong hands captured her Immediately, and she came face to face with Tiger.

Why is he always showing up anything she's thinking about Denzel? How did he even get here without her noticing? Only those trained in Atlanta know the silent steps skill, walking without making the slightest sound. Who the hell is he!

"You're a spy, aren't you? You knowingly allowed me to capture you!" She muttered, and he stared down at her naked body for long, settling his eyes on her fresh p*ssy for minutes before facing her "Yeah, I knowingly allowed you to capture me so I could f**k you anytime I want, b**ch" he smiled naughtily, and she smirked.

"You're calling for death" She mumbled, and Tiger replied by lowering his head to her neck, giving her a hard kiss which left an instant hickey as he had a lick of her skin. She should be fighting back right now, but she couldn't. She badly needs something inside her right now, and that's him. Memories of what he did to her yesterday hit her head like tornado, and that got her p*ssy weeping so bad, dripping down her naked thighs as she pushed her back to the wall and pressed his body on hers, letting his hard d**k stroke her p*ssy through his pants.

She got wetter, and he brought his face to the front of hers, smirking like he owns her.

She hates that look, so she pushed him away, and he laughed. "You're soaked, baby, eager to be f**ked"

"Get out!" She ordered, and at the same time...
"Underboss!, Your attention is needed please!" Jezebel's voice shouted from outside, and he smiled.

"Seems I'll go for hers. Goodnight, baby" he winked and started leaving, but after the forth step, she suddenly pulled him back, and before he knew it, they landed in bed together, and she stayed on top.

"Tell me what you really want? I promised to destroy you remember?" He smirked, and she did the same.

"Destroy me if you can, bastard"
he tossed them immediately, so he came on top. Tearing his belt out of his loop, he tore away his pants too, and his fat d**k spranged out.

"Put it in" she widened her legs readily, and he pushed in every inch of his d**k at once. Before she knew it, he got cuffs from his pants and cuffed her hands above the bed.

"What the f**k are you doing?" She questioned.

"Destroying you like you asked" he replied, thrusting roughly into her.

"F**k you Tiger! F**k you!" She screamed, and he gave it to her again. "Bastard!!!!"

"Underboss!" Jezebel shouted from outside, and that was when he thrusted in the third time, shifting the bed and her goddamn womb at the same time.
TBC

https://www.nairaland.com/7738281/gunshots-orgasms-guns-dark-romance
Re: Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns... A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (18+) by Antimandatethie(m): 10:00am On Sep 02, 2023
a
Re: Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns... A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (18+) by Antimandatethie(m): 11:45am On Sep 02, 2023
Lutherblaq:
_•••
Toyota and Tiger were the first to get close to the main cottage where the party is going on From the windows, they could already see what's going in in. Only limited people are inside though, dinning with fake smiles.
Nothing like real smile in the underworld anyways, it's only full of enemies who act like friends. They faced each other when they saw the remaining one man in black. Toyota got her baby blades easily, and she whistled with her mouth. He turned swiftly turned them, but he was met with her knife which dug into his cheek. She actually threw it.
"Cleared, I'll enter the hall first" she said.
" No, we should go together, this place is full of dark corners and it's risky to walk alone" he replied.
" What do you take me for?" She said.
" Tigress...
"Shhh, trust me and cover me from outside" she replied, and before he could talk again, she already left.
"She never listens" he muttered, but almost immediately, he heard a loud yelp from her, and he rushed to the angle he heard it from, but shockingly, only her gun and blades are on the ground with drops of blood. His eyes widened immediately, and he turned around.
"Tigress" he muttered, and from the far end of the angle, he heard her scream...
"Tiger!!!!" His eyes widened, and when he made to move, the ground beneath him cracked like a vault, and he fell deeply into darkness.

https://www.nairaland.com/7738281/gunshots-orgasms-guns-dark-romance

(1) (Reply)

Busty Upcoming Actress Weirdly Records Tape Of Her Lesbian Mood Wit Stepsister / "Show Co-wives Love. It Is Our Destiny" Woman Counsel Her Fellow 1st Wives (vid) / Virgin Slander?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.