Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

"Show Co-wives Love. It Is Our Destiny" Woman Counsel Her Fellow 1st Wives (vid) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Show Co-wives Love. It Is Our Destiny" Woman Counsel Her Fellow 1st Wives (vid) (494 Views)

Foreign Lady Gives Her Fellow Ladies 5 Tips On Marrying A Nigerian Man (Video / Lady Teaches Her Fellow Ladies How To Use Their Pant As Face Mask,spark Outrage / ''stop Depending On A Man's Money'' - Lady Blasts Her Fellow Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Show Co-wives Love. It Is Our Destiny" Woman Counsel Her Fellow 1st Wives (vid) by officialwdhtvv: 11:50am On Jan 07
Our destinies have been written even before we were born, so show your co-wives love — Woman counsels her fellow first wives

Take a listen and pls share your opinions!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ishPuIwtMJI

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Show Co-wives Love. It Is Our Destiny" Woman Counsel Her Fellow 1st Wives (vid) by thesolutions(m): 11:53am On Jan 07
This is good
Re: "Show Co-wives Love. It Is Our Destiny" Woman Counsel Her Fellow 1st Wives (vid) by madridguy(m): 11:56am On Jan 07
Impressive. Polygamy is for the benefit of women, it is designed by Allah for every woman to be under the umbrella of a man.

Some ladies are claiming feminist in the day with smile and cry bitterly at night thinking of when the right man will come their way....While some will prefer to be side chics to a married man rather than to be second, third or fourth wife.

My advice to ladies, not everyone is destined to marry a single guy, like wise some guys too are destined to marry single mothers as their first wife.
Re: "Show Co-wives Love. It Is Our Destiny" Woman Counsel Her Fellow 1st Wives (vid) by Righteousness2(m): 11:57am On Jan 07
Don't Deceive yourself. Don't let anyone Deceive you with vain words and grammars.

If you are a 2nd woman in the home and the 1st legally married wife is alive, you are a Home robber, Home breaker, Husband snatcher and Fornicator. You are Living in Adultery.

Marriage is an institution created and owned by God.
The standard of GOD according to his word is
One man one wife! Make
Male and female . Man and woman. Not Male and females or Man and women.

Matthew 19:4-6
And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,

And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?

Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

Any grammar or counsel outside God's standard of Marriage is Deception, deceit and sin.
It comes with its Consequences.

Let's drop our idea and follow God's Pattern.

1 Like

Re: "Show Co-wives Love. It Is Our Destiny" Woman Counsel Her Fellow 1st Wives (vid) by advanceDNA: 12:06pm On Jan 07
madridguy:
Impressive. Polygamy is for the benefit of women, it is designed by Allah for every woman to be under the umbrella of a man.

If u want to fvck plenty women under one roof..go ahead.....

Allah did not sanction it....infact Allah did designed more than half of what u Muslims claimed he sanction....
Re: "Show Co-wives Love. It Is Our Destiny" Woman Counsel Her Fellow 1st Wives (vid) by madridguy(m): 12:10pm On Jan 07
Your point exactly?

advanceDNA:

Allah did not sanction it....infact Allah did designed more than half of what u Muslims claimed he sanction....
Re: "Show Co-wives Love. It Is Our Destiny" Woman Counsel Her Fellow 1st Wives (vid) by SharingIsLife(m): 12:33pm On Jan 07
This one will soon trend and receive 2 billion dollars from Muslims.
Re: "Show Co-wives Love. It Is Our Destiny" Woman Counsel Her Fellow 1st Wives (vid) by SharingIsLife(m): 12:35pm On Jan 07
advanceDNA:

Bro, ah ah, but na their Allah nah. Na your Allah? Na you go tell am wetin him Allah talk? Na wa Oh! Ha!
Re: "Show Co-wives Love. It Is Our Destiny" Woman Counsel Her Fellow 1st Wives (vid) by advanceDNA: 12:36pm On Jan 07
madridguy:
Your point exactly?

If u don't Gerrit...
It's best u forgerrit
Re: "Show Co-wives Love. It Is Our Destiny" Woman Counsel Her Fellow 1st Wives (vid) by advanceDNA: 12:39pm On Jan 07
SharingIsLife:

Bro, ah ah, but na their Allah nah. Na your Allah? Na you go tell am wet in him Allah talk? Na wa Oh! Ha!
In case u haven't noticed...tl
Saying that Allah said this and said that... Is why we have so many evil in this world.....it's their tucket to killing their fellow man because of their hatred...they will say Allah said their fellow human beings na infidel... that they should kill, kidnap, use as sex slave....
Re: "Show Co-wives Love. It Is Our Destiny" Woman Counsel Her Fellow 1st Wives (vid) by Demigod22: 1:18pm On Jan 07
Polygamy is not a bad idea, it reduces adultery, spreading of infection, misbehavior of spouse and encourage large family.

Our grandmothers shared husband like Christmas food and there was peace, even with their strength and ingenuity, they are generous with their men. Unlike the modern women that want to have him to herself but can't wake up early to cook in the name of feminism.

If our grandmothers shared husband like Christmas food, I don't know why these modern Beyonce wannabe think they are special with their daft thinking.
Re: "Show Co-wives Love. It Is Our Destiny" Woman Counsel Her Fellow 1st Wives (vid) by orohbiro(f): 1:22pm On Jan 07
See her mouth like destiny ode, who go try sm shock leg for my marriage I go poison am
Re: "Show Co-wives Love. It Is Our Destiny" Woman Counsel Her Fellow 1st Wives (vid) by Sonnobax15(m): 1:23pm On Jan 07
lipsrsealed
Am I surprised?

Hell no!!! I ain't surprised, not even a bit..
Re: "Show Co-wives Love. It Is Our Destiny" Woman Counsel Her Fellow 1st Wives (vid) by officialwdhtvv: 2:24pm On Jan 07
orohbiro:
See her mouth like destiny ode, who go try sm shock leg for my marriage I go poison am

shocked shocked
Re: "Show Co-wives Love. It Is Our Destiny" Woman Counsel Her Fellow 1st Wives (vid) by Nicepoker(m): 4:42pm On Jan 07
Polygamy always put the wives on their toes. If you misbehave you are replaced. grin

(1) (Reply)

My Ex Can’t Afford To Be Where I Am Without Me - DJ Cuppy / Some People Cant Spell Nlfpmod / Anyim Vera Wan Turn Liability By All Means.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.