Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu (41571 Views)

Reno Omokri Lists President Tinubu’s Achievements In One Week / Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own / "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by Racoon(m): 4:27pm On Sep 02, 2023
Where in the world have Reno heard Peter Obi certificates are being withheld, disputed or associated with drug running? Peter Obi was invited by Harvard, Oxford, MIT and Chatham House for which he made brilliant presentations. Was Tinubu ever invited? No!

Peter Obi is a holder of certificates from many of these reputable global educational institutions but even Tinubu’s CSU certificate have been under an intensed global scrutiny. Sheer jealousy and hatred is killing Reno Omokri.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by Britishpea: 4:28pm On Sep 02, 2023
Feintline:
The same criminal omokiri that deceived you that he went to chicago university was told thuvnubu abi na thivu was there.
He lies was exposed on arise tv and he began to balabaluu.

It is a grievous insult to sanity to compare po credentials and verificity with a thuvnubu .

Tinubu matter has shown than reno omokiri is certified criminal. A criminal accomplice is also a criminal.

Lol you can only kill thr messenger but you can’t Kill the message.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by beerfraud: 5:06pm On Sep 02, 2023
Racoon:
Where in the world have Reno heard Peter Obi certificates are being withheld, disputed or associated with drug running? Peter Obi was invited by Harvard, Oxford, MIT and Chatham House for which he made brilliant presentations. Was Tinubu ever invited? No!

Peter Obi is a holder of certificates from many of these reputable global educational institutions but even Tinubu’s CSU certificate have been under an intensed global scrutiny. Sheer jealousy and hatred is killing Reno Omokri.
why did he submit only SSCE?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by CJStarz: 5:15pm On Sep 02, 2023
beerfraud:
why did he not tender his University certificate if it is genuine?

Let me educate you for free. The minimum qualification for anyone vying for the presidency, and indeed and other post in Nigeria is your WAEC Certificate.
He needed not tender his B.sc and M.scs.
Oya tell me thank you.

11 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by lwisee: 5:19pm On Sep 02, 2023
richidinho:
If there is anything you dont understand about Peter Obi, Ogbeni go to court

Nobody takes Reno Omokri serious again in this country anyway

When he was bashing Tinubu you people were praising him.
Now you don't take him serious because he expose Peter Obi.
Na wa ooo

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by beerfraud: 5:23pm On Sep 02, 2023
CJStarz:

Let me educate you for free. The minimum qualification for anyone vying for the presidency, and indeed and other post in Nigeria is your WAEC Certificate.
He needed not tender his B.sc and M.scs.
Oya tell me thank you.
hypocrisy at highest order
Same IPOB terrorists abuse Buhari for tendering only SSCE

15 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by Ritchiee: 5:31pm On Sep 02, 2023
beerfraud:

Obi is ashamed of his fake Aba fabricated certificate grin

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by olisaEze(m): 5:31pm On Sep 02, 2023
Reno pls go to court and stop disgracing your old age by dancing nekid in the market square for an appointment you’re never gonna get! Nigerians abroad have been contributing immensely to the economy by sending money home, while this wan spent all his years abroad hungry for the crumbs from the pockets of politicians in Nigeria! Hungry pastorprenuer!! grin

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by Beremx(f): 5:47pm On Sep 02, 2023
The bastard blocked me first on Twitter and then Instagram. I didn't fail to give him the wotowoto he deserved. Monkey.

He should have queried Atiku's credentials and not Peter Obi because it was the former that filed for petition against Tinubu's academic qualifications.
He's seriously looking for appointment from Tinubu.

Werey

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by CJStarz: 5:52pm On Sep 02, 2023
beerfraud:
hypocrisy at highest order
Same IPOB terrorists abuse Buhari for tendering only SSCE
No nah,Bubu was accused of presenting a NEPA certificate 🤣

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by richidinho(m): 6:01pm On Sep 02, 2023
lwisee:

When he was bashing Tinubu you people were praising him.
Now you don't take him serious because he expose Peter Obi.
Na wa ooo

Expose Peter obi how?

Obi already said before he started campaigning if any one has any corruption case against him he should come forward and present it, he promised to stop campaigning immediately

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by seunmsg(m): 6:04pm On Sep 02, 2023
Reno pressing Obi’s tiny neck without relenting 🤣

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by Reflect7: 6:10pm On Sep 02, 2023
IF PETER OBI CLAIMS TO HAVE GRADUATED FROM UNN, HIS CLAIM MUST BE INVESTIGATED JUST AS THEY INVESTIGATED TINUBU WITH CHICAGO UNIVERSITY.

9 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by MadamExcellency: 6:22pm On Sep 02, 2023
Beremx:
The bastard blocked me first on Twitter and then Instagram. I didn't fail to give him the wotowoto he deserved. Monkey.

He should have queried Atiku's credentials and now Peter Obi because it was the former that filed for petition against Tinubu's academic qualifications.
He's seriously looking for appointment from Tinubu.

Werey

He blocked me immediately I confronted about his Nairaland Igbo hate and bigotry.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by Beremx(f): 6:39pm On Sep 02, 2023
MadamExcellency:

He blocked me immediately I confronted about his Nairaland Igbo hate and bigotry.
the fool cannot tolerate being bashed but he can insult a whole ethnic group to get noticed by Tinubu.

Very stupid somebody

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by gidgiddy: 7:08pm On Sep 02, 2023
These things are not discrepancies.

Peter Obi had a second class lower in Philosophy and has since released his Degree publicly for anyone to fact check. That he put only his WAEC in his electoral form is irrelevant

Peter Obi has since clarified that he was in a feeder School for CKC Onitsha, the School he eventually attended, when Peter Odili was head boy for the School

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by beerfraud: 7:27pm On Sep 02, 2023
gidgiddy:
These things are not discrepancies.

Peter Obi had a second class lower in Philosophy and has since released his Degree publicly for anyone to fact check. That he put only his WAEC in his electoral form is irrelevant

Peter Obi has since clarified that he was in a feeder School for CKC Onitsha, the School he eventually attended, when Peter Odili was head boy for the School

your source?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by gidgiddy: 7:33pm On Sep 02, 2023

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by Samakus(m): 7:39pm On Sep 02, 2023
Shey Reno travelled all the way to Chicago to get a 'YES, TINUBU IS OUR ALUMNUS' letter.

Should tow the same line. Go to UNN in Nsukka and unmask the 'fraud' you call PO according to him. What's keeping him?

He spent thousands of dollars to fly to Chicago. Nsukka will only cost him few thousands of Naira.

Why is he shying away if he truly knew that Obi is not who he said that he is.

Go and verify no be anybody mate. That statement was borne out of deep belief in the coolcleanliness of ones records grin

Reno is envious

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by PecE2Make: 7:40pm On Sep 02, 2023
A fool at 40 is a fool forever.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by yeshuasfootstep(m): 7:43pm On Sep 02, 2023
Foolish hungry man.

Peter Obi can decide to be unapproachable, yet he mingles with every Tom, Dick and Harry.

Call that one discrepancy too.

You think everyone is carried away by certificates.
He obviously presented what is required out of modesty, but the proud and haughty Hitler of Itshekiri can never understand this.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by Morbeta11(m): 7:43pm On Sep 02, 2023
beerfraud:

Go and ask Sultan of Sokoto who was at the said time his housemate in school grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by arantess: 7:43pm On Sep 02, 2023
beerfraud:
we take him very very very very serious
Only fools do though

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 7:43pm On Sep 02, 2023
beerfraud:

Reno Omokri On X
u are hungry, leave UK as a begger and come to Nigeria, even if na PA work, we go give u

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by enemyofprogress: 7:44pm On Sep 02, 2023
This modafoka is working hard for him to be considered for a political position by Tinubu. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by arantess: 7:44pm On Sep 02, 2023
Morbeta11:

Go and ask Sultan of Sokoto who was at the said time his housemate in school grin
Atleast sultan is still alive and well

The man himself confirm as he was Obi's tenant when he was a captain in the army

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by Patrioticman007(m): 7:44pm On Sep 02, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Hoe Bee the fraud.
Shoutout to Reno.

To them Obi is their god.
Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by richie240: 7:46pm On Sep 02, 2023
Even if it's fourth class e get for Nsukka, e MUST show us!
cool

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by arantess: 7:46pm On Sep 02, 2023
Reflect7:
IF PETER OBI CLAIMS TO HAVE GRADUATED FROM UNN, HIS CLAIM MUST BE INVESTIGATED JUST AS THEY INVESTIGATED TINUBU WITH CHICAGO UNIVERSITY.
UNN is not far unlike Chicago, so it should be easy right? Right?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by Chunedujohnson6: 7:46pm On Sep 02, 2023
This man is beyond shameless.

If the video interests you, please click the link below to 🙏 go to my youtube channel, Pari Passu Nigeria and watch it. Like and subscribe to help the channel grow. I'm a father of three lovely kids and I just lost my job. Things are really tough for me. I really need this. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by LegacyB: 7:47pm On Sep 02, 2023
Reno kilo g dem sha!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Senate: New Twists Place PDP In Driving Seat / 2019 Elections: Who Would Be Your Choice For The PDP Presidential Flag Bearer? / We’ve Located Chibok Girls In Sambisa Forest And Going For Them - Nigeria Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.