Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu (41577 Views)

Reno Omokri Lists President Tinubu’s Achievements In One Week / Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own / "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by phemmyfour: 7:05am On Sep 03, 2023
richie240:
Now u guys are just talking.
To go by your submission, e mean say d one he dared not submit must be FAKE/FORGED

That explains his reluctance in submitting it.
No wonder fear dey catcham to tender the Nsukka certificate.
grin
You missed the point. He didn't have to tender others irrespective of the status of the certificate.

He has professional certificates as well, will you also ascribed it to forgery as the reason why it wasn't tendered
Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by Dafresh: 7:16am On Sep 03, 2023
AllenSpencer:
If Reno had an investment in the SE, it would have been burnt!

They guy knows how to press the necks of IPOB's grin grin grin
We don't have such time, he is free to talk those in the main market or Igbos trying to clear their goods in the wharf didn't know anyone called Reno, is only us on Nairaland that knows him, so he is inconsequential.
Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by Johel(m): 7:34am On Sep 03, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Hoe Bee the fraud.
Shoutout to Reno.

You and ewu...I no come know who worse pass when it comes to being dumb.
Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by Johel(m): 7:36am On Sep 03, 2023
beerfraud:
we take him very very very very serious

Yeah foolish people take foolishness seriously, I get.
Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by Kei144(m): 7:38am On Sep 03, 2023
Reno Omokri is a small boy. He doesn't know that a person who finished O' Level in 1967 could commence lower 6 after the war ended. From lower 6 you go to upper 6. Peter Odili was in upper 6 by the time he was head boy.
Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by ejimatic: 7:42am On Sep 03, 2023
beerfraud:

Reno Omokri On X

"The issue with many of you Obidients is that you have absolutely no capacity for objective reasoning."

The above expression from Reno captures my conclusion on all my robotic obedient friends.I agree with Reno and his conclusion too.
They only hear go ,they don't hear come! They will continue to be disappointed. We shall see soon.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by TAGf(m): 7:53am On Sep 03, 2023
beerfraud:
why did he not tender his University certificate if it is genuine?

Be smart, Mr dumber .

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by richie240: 8:07am On Sep 03, 2023
Bro, we are saying the same tin nah.
Out of the 1000 satifikates obi get, d highest he could provide was 'GCE Degree'.

#inside_life
cool
phemmyfour:
You missed the point. He didn't have to tender others irrespective of the status of the certificate.

He has professional certificates as well, will you also ascribed it to forgery as the reason why it wasn't tendered

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by richie240: 8:14am On Sep 03, 2023
Hehehehehe....e get ds wan na Im he hide am from INEC?
grin

TAGf:

Be smart, Mr dumber .

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by obailala(m): 8:17am On Sep 03, 2023
beerfraud:
flokii:
Might be that the Obi didn't even graduate from UNN and is parading a fake certificate about.. or why else would he be hiding it from INEC?
Iamgrey5:
Yet, you don't address a single point he raised?
MTNnews:
Address the issue about Pandora. Obi fraudulent result n leave the messenger.
What a dumb question! Not even sure who is dumber between RENO and some of you guys masturrbating over the trash he spewed. This is clear reason a Pass in English is mandatory before anyone can proceed to tertiary education.

INECs minimum requirement is to submit "at least a WASSCE result", which is exactly what OBI did. The Law did not say he must submit his other certificates, but if you want his other certificates, they're littered all over the internet and you're more than welcome to go to his schools CKC or UNN to verify! They will gladly oblige you with his full result and transcript, unlike some other fellows you guys worship who would rather call 10 SANs to block anyone from asking for his result.

Not surprising that some agbero and desperate political lackeys dont comprehend the meaning of the term "minimum requirement".... Afterall most supporters of TINUBU and even ATIKU were cut off from the illiterate demographic.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by IfnobeGod20: 8:18am On Sep 03, 2023
ejimatic:

"The issue with many of you Obidients is that you have absolutely no capacity for objective reasoning."

The above expression from Reno captures my conclusion on all my robotic obedient friends.
They only hear go ,they don't hear come! They will continue to be disappointed. We shall see soon.
With this your comment you're the one that lacks capacity for objective reasoning because the person you're attacking 'beerfraud' is also supporting BAT but you've termed him obidient. Where is that your reasoning?
Meanwhile, if on the issues raised by Omokri. He has no iota of truth in him. Where are the discrepancies he is talking about, when Peter Obi never submitted his B.sc certificate because he was wiser than your Tinubu that knew his certificates were riddled with inconsistencies and he still went ahead to submit same, because he knew we are in country where truth is secondary and falsehood takes center stage. How is it hearable that a single man have certificate with different sex, different date of birth, different graduation date, different date of signing a single certificate and you people will still be attacking those that raise voice against the inconsistencies. Please where lies the morality and clear conscience when truth has become secondary?
Besides, since you guys are not comfortable that Peter Obi didn't submit his B.sc certificate to INEC because you see it as a foul play. I will advise you do the needful and go for verification about the certificate or initiate court proceeding against him, the same way Atiku is doing against Tinubu. The court doors are wide opened for you to ventilate your grievance, instead of wailing uncontrollably and making look as if they took your bread.
On the issue of him saying he met Peter Odili in school. Please is that also part of credential required by INEC or did he filled such in his INEC's form? He has made the clarification, his primary school is very close to the secondary school Peter Odili went to and it is common knowledge to everyone that goes to school in Nigeria that if a school is doing any event, every neighbouring schools and pupils called and not called would troupe in number there. Someone like me walked miles to go and watched matches when I was in primary and secondary schools and I know many are in my shoes. I know of a man, Biodun Koledade that because of him I go to Titcombe College to watch football because he plays and I enjoyed his football. I know many in this community will attest to this, that because of him to go to Titcombe College to watch football.
Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by simfrost90210: 8:25am On Sep 03, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

You guys should be attentive to issues. His primary school is just a stone's throw to the secondary school Odili attended. Every reasonable person know that if there is any event in any secondary school, pupils around the school troupe in to watch such event. During my primary school days, I walked miles to watch matches of my seniors.

Open that link i referred to and read in lines carefully and tell me when PO said their schools were a stone-throw in distance.. Odili graduated in 1967 before PO was admitted in 1973! How on Earth wasn't i attentive in what i read over 3 times just to be sure before being connclusive? Can't you read properly or are you suffering from cataract? Ọgbeni, Be Guided!!!
Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by ejimatic: 8:38am On Sep 03, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

With this your comment you're the one that lacks capacity for objective reasoning because the person you're attacking 'beerfraud' is also supporting BAT but you've termed him obidient. Where is that your reasoning?
Meanwhile, if on the issues raised by Omokri. He has no iota of truth in him. Where are the discrepancies he is talking about, when Peter Obi never submitted his B.sc certificate because he was wiser than your Tinubu that knew his certificates were riddled with inconsistencies and he still went ahead to submit same, because he knew we are in country where truth is secondary and falsehood takes center stage. How is it hearable that a single man have certificate with different sex, different date of birth, different graduation date, different date of signing a single certificate and you people will still be attacking those that raise voice against the inconsistencies. Please where lies the morality and clear conscience when truth has become secondary?
Besides, since you guys are not comfortable that Peter Obi didn't submit his B.sc certificate to INEC because you see it as a foul play. I will advise you do the needful and go for verification about the certificate or initiate court proceeding against him, the same way Atiku is doing against Tinubu. The court doors are wide opened for you to ventilate your grievance, instead of wailing uncontrollably and making look as if they took your bread.
On the issue of him saying he met Peter Odili in school. Please is that also part of credential required by INEC or did he filled such in his INEC's form? He has made the clarification, his primary school is very close to the secondary school Peter Odili went to and it is common knowledge to everyone that goes to school in Nigeria that if a school is doing any event, every neighbouring schools and pupils called and not called would troupe in number there. Someone like me walked miles to go and watched matches when I was in primary and secondary schools and I know many are in my shoes. I know of a man, Biodun Koledade that because of him I go to Titcombe College to watch football because he plays and I enjoyed his football. I know many in this community will attest to this, that because of him to go to Titcombe College to watch football.
. Learn to read carefully sir! I did not attack Reno.In fact I qouted Reno's words to support my conclusion on my Obedients friends. Reno said they lacked reasoning. That is my conclusion too. My comment is clear possibly you did not read it well.
Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by ada9ja(f): 8:42am On Sep 03, 2023
beerfraud:
we take him very very very very serious

But when he says that that vegetable in Aso rock is a drug dealer, do you also take him serious?
Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by Jonjam269: 8:54am On Sep 03, 2023
Obidots want to force a failure on Nigeria, a man who failed woefully on Anambra State. Obidots are deluded and pained.
Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by HNICEARTH: 9:37am On Sep 03, 2023
richie240:

Werey!
grin grin

E sure me pass sey nah your last name be that grin

Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by phemmyfour: 9:44am On Sep 03, 2023
richie240:
Bro, we are saying the same tin nah.
Out of the 1000 satifikates obi get, d highest he could provide was 'GCE Degree'.

#inside_life
cool
We are not saying the same thing. That's the min that was required. If I applied for a job that requires min OND , it's my perogative to decide if I want to tender any certificate that's higher than OND
Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by delishpot: 9:45am On Sep 03, 2023
If Dem no give Reno one small office or some major contracts ehn, I will feel very bad for him.
He has blown Tinumbus trumpet for so long his jaws will soon lock from exhaustion grin He know say na who dey office Naim get power so he just stand with Tinumbu gidigbam. Once Tinumbu do am one small thing now, you will see how he will start seeing these things he is supporting as a huge problem and red flag.
Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by nairalanda1(m): 9:50am On Sep 03, 2023
Tareq1105:

Aren't you bothered that Obi submitted only his WAEC certificate to INEC and not his degree?

Obi claim to represent a departure from the old order but I can't see that in him.

Something is definitely wrong with his degree certificate and should be scrutinized.

Sowore did the same thing too, y'know?

Plus Obi was an executive at a leading bank before he went into politics. They won't have given him that job if he had no certificate from a university.

Both Obi and Tinubu have degrees from university. It's only paranoid conspitacits on both sides that don't believe they had them.

Kalm down

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by richie240: 10:07am On Sep 03, 2023
I know bro.
Understand sarcasm.
cool
phemmyfour:
We are not saying the same thing. That's the min that was required. If I applied for a job that requires min OND , it's my perogative to decide if I want to tender any certificate that's higher than OND

Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by Peacemaker5128: 10:09am On Sep 03, 2023
TAGf:

Be smart, Mr dumber .
this is fake

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 10:10am On Sep 03, 2023
helinues:
Reno, abeg je ki ogun'omi

Eluup and his minor are exhausted already, don't add more salt to their injury

grin

Close ur dirty teeth. When the dirty thug Asari was banned from entering Aso rock, y'all immediately said he could be working for P.O, only for us to see him been invited by APC Chairman Ganduje(d $ gov.), n y'all kept mute as hypocrites. Now y'all are praising the hungry asslickin' Reno whose only aim is to be recognized for appointment. Sh#meless lots
Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by richie240: 10:11am On Sep 03, 2023
Obidients must sha defend nonsense with every iota of their breaths.

All these treatise just to justify why obi hid his Nsukka'certificate' from INEC.
grin grin

obailala:

What a dumb question! Not even sure who is dumber between RENO and some of you guys masturrbating over the trash he spewed. This is clear reason a Pass in English is mandatory before anyone can proceed to tertiary education.

INECs minimum requirement is to submit "at least a WASSCE result", which is exactly what OBI did. The Law did not say he must submit his other certificates, but if you want his other certificates, they're littered all over the internet and you're more than welcome to go to his schools CKC or UNN to verify! They will gladly oblige you with his full result and transcript, unlike some other fellows you guys worship who would rather call 10 SANs to block anyone from asking for his result.

Not surprising that some agbero and desperate political lackeys dont comprehend the meaning of the term "minimum requirement".... Afterall most supporters of TINUBU and even ATIKU were cut off from the illiterate demographic.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:12am On Sep 03, 2023
7arrows:

The only thing I saw on his educational background is Chicago State University. Meaning no one knows about his primary or secondary education. Just the university, wow he must have been supernaturally intelligent. What a genius. All hail balabala bluuuu

Very intelligent .....his only prob is that the name he has in the Primary and Secondary school certificate is different from the name in Chigaco State University he claimed to have attended.....
That's why he refused to bring out the certificates.....
And I found it funny how even his classmates who are Yorubas kept quiet just because he is their own after seeing what the hell we went through as a country under who has no certificate as well....

Two times some Yorubas are supporting two Presidents without good credentials background or well deserved characters....is well
Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by Peacemaker5128: 10:14am On Sep 03, 2023
What was he hiding?
obailala:

Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by shegra58: 10:44am On Sep 03, 2023
Feintline:
The same criminal omokiri that deceived you that he went to chicago university was told thuvnubu abi na thivu was there.
He lies was exposed on arise tv and he began to balabaluu.

It is a grievous insult to sanity to compare po credentials and verificity with a thuvnubu .

Tinubu matter has shown than reno omokiri is certified criminal. A criminal accomplice is also a criminal.
Can't you just debunked what he alleged Obi with Evidence? Did Obi gained admissions into secondary school at the age of 6? Why did he tender only his WAEC results while he claimed to have graduated from UNN even though we know he failed woefully? This is what you supposed to counter with evidence not been abusive

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by shegra58: 10:49am On Sep 03, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

Very intelligent .....his only prob is that the name he has in the Primary and Secondary school certificate is different from the name in Chigaco State University he claimed to have attended.....
That's why he refused to bring out the certificates.....
And I found it funny how even his classmates who are Yorubas kept quiet just because he is their own after seeing what the hell we went through as a country under who has no certificate as well....

Two times some Yorubas are supporting two Presidents without good credentials background or well deserved characters....is well
is it true that Obi Gained admissions into secondary school at the age of 6 grin
Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:53am On Sep 03, 2023
shegra58:
is it true that Obi Gained admissions into secondary school at the age of 6 grin

The biography of Obi is not a mileage neither is it full of misspellings or clerk's vandalisation...

Google is your friend....
Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by OtunbaJ: 11:18am On Sep 03, 2023
Can someone take this kind of fellow serious, I die hard Atiku supporter now seeing that his principal can win his court case, his now fighting for and become the spoke person for Tinubu. I trust jagaban, u will never see any appointment o bros, go and ask FFK. Last last na bankrolling baba go do for una.
Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by vengertime: 11:23am On Sep 03, 2023
beerfraud:

If he show you his certificate, nobody in your useless generation will know what it look like
Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by IfnobeGod20: 11:24am On Sep 03, 2023
simfrost90210:

Open that link i referred to and read in lines carefully and tell me when PO said their schools were a stone-throw in distance.. Odili graduated in 1967 before PO was admitted in 1973! How on Earth wasn't i attentive in what i read over 3 times just to be sure before being connclusive? Can't you read properly or are you suffering from cataract? Ọgbeni, Be Guided!!!
Read what Peter Obi said about the clarification on Peter Odili and him.
“I did not say that former Governor Odili was my classmate, rather I said that he was a great footballer in my school, and we all cherished and had good memories of his football exploits when we got into the school".

“I was in CKC from 1973 to 1978 and Dr Peter Odili had graduated before I got into the school. He was such a fabulous footballer whose image still loomed large even in our time, especially considering the fact that my Primary School was very close to CKC".
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/i-didnt-say-peter-odili-was-my-classmate-obi/amp/

He said, his primary school was very close to CKC. I hope you went through primary school? Tell me you don't do akproko to go and watch your seniors at the neighboring secondary schools. Me I did and many times I even forgot that I never eat or go home after closing. I know of a man because of him I go to Titcombe College to watch match. I know many, including you experience same. Then why do we want to segregate some and claim it can't happen because of politics?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by omohayek: 11:35am On Sep 03, 2023
nairalanda1:

Sowore did the same thing too, y'know?

Plus Obi was an executive at a leading bank before he went into politics. They won't have given him that job if he had no certificate from a university.

Both Obi and Tinubu have degrees from university. It's only paranoid conspitacits on both sides that don't believe they had them.

Kalm down
I don't think many of those on the Tinubu side actually care about what is obviously a trivial matter. The point they are trying to make is that the sustained effort by the Obi supporters to manufacture a "scandal" out of supposed inconsistencies in Tinubu's certificate could just as easily - and with equal plausibility - be applied to Peter Obi himself, so the Obi supporters either have to admit they are picking at nits in a wild goose chase, or openly embrace the fact that they are ruled by blind partisanship and don't care about the facts or logical consistency. It's obvious from all of their replies to this and similar threads that the latter option is the one they prefer.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Atiku Borrows Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan’s Statement At Peace Accord / Katsina Man Renames Son From Buhari To Suleiman, Holds Party Says PMB Has Failed / "I Don't Have Coronavirus" - Reno Omokri Does 20 Push Ups, Challenges Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.