Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu (41637 Views)

Reno Omokri Lists 'The Wealthiest People In Nigeria In 1965' / Reno Omokri Lists President Tinubu’s Achievements In One Week / Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by feelgood(m): 11:47pm On Sep 02, 2023
beerfraud:
why did he not tender his University certificate if it is genuine?

He didn't have to. The minimum qualifications required is Wasc. If his attendance at UNN was fake, even Reno would have said so - but here, he's just trying to distract. Btw, APC would have used that.

The UNN's VC last year confirmed that Peter Obi attended the institution.

Reno Omokri is a rabble rouser who is not happy that PO left the PDP to run rather than being Atiku's deputy.

It's also interesting that he talks more about PO than Atiku n BAT together
Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by Helgreenluv(m): 11:57pm On Sep 02, 2023
Peter Obi na scam. When we tell people like Chinedu aka finestgurlie say Obi na scam he no dey believe because his sense of reasoning has been clouded by sentiments

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by unavailablecity: 12:29am On Sep 03, 2023
Leave omor alone you bunch of LUNATICS from the EAST....... Awon ashi werey eranko

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by rinzaugustine: 12:35am On Sep 03, 2023
Ofunaofu:
For consistently bashing Peter Obi and the Obidients and also retuning to Nigeria from his self imposed exile, I believe that Reno Omokri really deserved to be compensated and rewarded with a ministerial post... maybe a Minister for youth will do.

Reno Omokri is jobless. Tinubu should get him a job,
nobody was chasing the coward . He ran on his own to uk to live in exile in a woman’s house without working while living under the false impression he was an important personality being chased

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by TheOgaBoss: 12:35am On Sep 03, 2023
Ofunaofu:
For consistently bashing Peter Obi and the Obidients and also retuning to Nigeria from his self imposed exile, I believe that Reno Omokri really deserved to be compensated and rewarded with a ministerial post... maybe a Minister for youth will do.

Reno Omokri is jobless. Tinubu should get him a job,
who dash Reno minister? the best he can get is SSA on social media affairs.
Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by HNICEARTH: 1:04am On Sep 03, 2023
richie240:
You see say small shame laidiz una nor get.
The certificate wey dey amelika, una drag am out ,but d one wey dey una backyard for Nsukka dey hard una.

Ndi-hypocrites.
grin

Just the way we dlag out that of Amelika, glow some balls and dlag out that of Nsukka.

May this dlagging benefit you and your family

Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by HNICEARTH: 1:07am On Sep 03, 2023
flokii:

What is your highest educational qualification?.. do you hide your certificate inside your wardrobe like Obi??

For him to tender SSCE to INEC means that's his highest educational qualification.. UNN might have expelled him for various offenses. Hope your fake messiah is not a drop out? Scammers.

Blos I am a tlader. I dont even have quarification. Just go to Nsukka and velify. grin

May your fake messiah and scammer benefit you and your family

Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by casppyjay: 1:31am On Sep 03, 2023
beerfraud:

Reno Omokri On X
mumu …asking me to list all the schools I attended in my life is like asking me to have all my names on my international passport….commonsense suggests we make use of the most important at the time or as it’s required subsequently..

Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by BluntCrazeMan: 2:52am On Sep 03, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Hoe Bee the fraud.
Shoutout to Reno.

Dedicate song abbegg..
Great Jam
Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by BluntCrazeMan: 2:57am On Sep 03, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Yet, you don't address a single point he raised?
Addressing a legal matter on Nairaland.??

Nairaland is now a court?
And commenters are now the counsels?
Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by Ofunaofu: 3:08am On Sep 03, 2023
MRMRMR:

because he pressing ur wailing neck, it means he needs an appointment abi. That means Charly boy and Ezekwesili also need appointment from the online president of x (fmrly twitter), HE peter pandora. Don't attack the messenger, respond to the message and the issues raised by Reno

What are the issues being raised by Reno Omokri

Just mention one
Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by Jostoman: 4:08am On Sep 03, 2023
beerfraud:
we take him very very very very serious
reno is now BAT miscrants new messiah, una no dey call am clown that you guys use to called him when he is supporting Atiku again grin
Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by Jostoman: 4:12am On Sep 03, 2023
beerfraud:
why did he not tender his University certificate if it is genuine?
even the secondary certificate that obi submitted to inec your illegitimate president no get am, am challenging you to prove me wrong if BAT get secondary school certificate.
Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by Jostoman: 4:15am On Sep 03, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Yet, you don't address a single point he raised?
did your BAT get secondary school certificate?
Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by compoundC: 4:17am On Sep 03, 2023
cry cry

Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by leviaka: 4:33am On Sep 03, 2023
What a useless man, he left atiku and was attacking Peter obi, the day of reckoning is coming
All the comments you have made against us as a tribe will come back to haunt you in future SHAMELESS and worthless man
Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by simfrost90210: 4:36am On Sep 03, 2023
Reflect7:
IF PETER OBI CLAIMS TO HAVE GRADUATED FROM UNN, HIS CLAIM MUST BE INVESTIGATED JUST AS THEY INVESTIGATED TINUBU WITH CHICAGO UNIVERSITY.

Bad Belle..........
What does "Go and Verify" mean?
Abi your brain no dey work well again?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by simfrost90210: 4:40am On Sep 03, 2023
Beremx:
the fool cannot tolerate being bashed but he can insult a whole ethnic group to get noticed by Tinubu.

Very stupid somebody

He's so unstable in choice of words!
🤦Reno is just not psychologically alright...
Notice that he's vocally adrift with no base and trust me, he knows the truth but seeks recognition. Some day soon, he'll have to take back his words and kneel for Peter Obi's forgiveness because of this rate of derogatory speeches he has continually made against him.
Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by simfrost90210: 4:51am On Sep 03, 2023
gidgiddy:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/i-didnt-say-peter-odili-was-my-classmate-obi/amp/

I'm suspecting foul play oo
🤔🤔🤔If Odili graduated in 1967 before Obi gained admission in 1973, how come Obi have memories of events he never witnessed when he said something like, "Whenever Odili isn't playing, know that we have lost that day"?

Naturally, all politicians are just the same!
Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by thegrinch(m): 5:27am On Sep 03, 2023
richidinho:

Go to court and ask him, just the way we are doing

Shebi Twitter and Nairaland don become court... Abi?
Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by Ulocare40088: 5:48am On Sep 03, 2023
[po has showcase course mates ,what happened to tinubu course mates ? quote author=flokii post=125528585]Might be that the Obi didn't even graduate from UNN and is parading a fake certificate about.. or why else would he be hiding it from INEC?[/quote]
Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by richie240: 5:53am On Sep 03, 2023
HNICEARTH:

Just the way we dlag out that of Amelika, glow some balls and dlag out that of Nsukka.

May this dlagging benefit you and your family
Werey!
grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by joe1309: 5:56am On Sep 03, 2023
richidinho:
If there is anything you don't understand about Peter Obi, Ogbeni go to court

Nobody takes Reno Omokri serious again in this country anyway

Peter Obi was accused of evading tax

Odogwu drove from Lagos to Onitsha the following day with all his tax document😂😂😂
Pix attached

If Nigerians (not criminal Reno) care to know, Obi will appear with 6 bags of his credentials
Peter Obi ur god is a scamm

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by Thomas464: 6:26am On Sep 03, 2023
You guys are just talking trash. Obi himself has cleared the air on many interviews.
He himself said he graduated from a unn and his results are on public domain to view.
Reno's claim has no single weight.
Why are you guys diverting from the real criminal and forger?
Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by 7arrows: 6:32am On Sep 03, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

Pls leave this guy, if he can support Buhari who had no certificate to present, why won't he support another man whose identity is not known ??

I need a biography of TINUBU .....
Which family was Tinubu born into on the Yoruba land

My guy the matter tire me o. Sometimes I wonder what the guy used to close their eyes or is it tribe and religion. I'll ask Google for his biography let's see what Google has. How can they even compare tinubu with Peter Obi, to me it's like comparing light and darkness they are totally opposite.
Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by 7arrows: 6:38am On Sep 03, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

Pls leave this guy, if he can support Buhari who had no certificate to present, why won't he support another man whose identity is not known ??

I need a biography of TINUBU .....
Which family was Tinubu born into on the Yoruba land

The only thing I saw on his educational background is Chicago State University. Meaning no one knows about his primary or secondary education. Just the university, wow he must have been supernaturally intelligent. What a genius. All hail balabala bluuuu
Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by IfnobeGod20: 6:43am On Sep 03, 2023
Funflipper:

This is the double standard we are talking about. It is ok for PO to have Owubuasi on his certificate but you question the adekunle on Tinubu’s own. It doesn't work like that.
Please where is the double standard? Did Peter Obi submitted his own certificate? It is Tinubu that wasn't wise and he submitted inconsistent certificates.
Tinubu is boxed in one corner because he doesn't have any other certificate. No primary. No secondary. No professional certificate. No career course except the B.sc he finished since 1979 and he added nothing to it. The only candidate that added no single certificate to his knowledge since he graduated. So, he has no escape route, except to submit the only certificate he has.
Peter Obi knew submitting his B.sc certificate along will put him in serious problem because of inconsistency in his name and he never submitted it but asked his aide to make it public.
Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by holysaint1(m): 6:49am On Sep 03, 2023
flokii:
Might be that the Obi didn't even graduate from UNN and is parading a fake certificate about.. or why else would he be hiding it from INEC?

If you have an issue with his certificate, then go to court nah.

Abi una no know where appeal court dey again ??

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by IfnobeGod20: 6:50am On Sep 03, 2023
simfrost90210:

I'm suspecting foul play oo
🤔🤔🤔If Odili graduated in 1967 before Obi gained admission in 1973, how come Obi have memories of events he never witnessed when he said something like, "Whenever Odili isn't playing, know that we have lost that day"?

Naturally, all politicians are just the same!
You guys should be attentive to issues. His primary school is just a stone's throw to the secondary school Odili attended. Every reasonable person know that if there is any event in any secondary school, pupils around the school troupe in to watch such event. During my primary school days, I walked miles to watch matches of my seniors.
Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by DenreleDave(m): 6:57am On Sep 03, 2023
Skyview01:
Reno desperately looking for a job. I am sure if Obi were in Aso Rock, Reno would be busy abusing Tinubu.

Eggxactly
Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by IfnobeGod20: 7:00am On Sep 03, 2023
richie240:
Hehehehehehe.... why e dey fear to submit hin Nsukka certificate na?

If nor be say the average obidient is bigotically and genealogically incapable of objective and logical reasoning, how e be say he (obi -a supposedly 'unfasiti graduate) feared to tender his unifasiti certificate but had to submit GCE.

The only unifasiti certificate linked to him was 'submitted' on his behalf on Nairaland, facebook and twitter instead of where it mattered most - INEC.
grin
You're still wailing on nairaland and it won't solve the problem. Sue the damn Peter Obi to court if you're not comfortable that he used GCE as a qualification to vie for election when he has a more higher one. The court doors are wide open for issues to be cleared. Shedding tears on nairaland won't resolve this issue. Please do the needful.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

#ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates / Yemi Osinbajo Meets Atiku Abubakar In Abuja / Resignation: I Will Not Move With Obaseki – Ojezua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.