Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu (41576 Views)

Reno Omokri Lists President Tinubu’s Achievements In One Week / Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own / "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by richie240: 10:53pm On Sep 03, 2023
So in ur sane mind, obi had a university certificate yet chose to present 'GCE Degree' to INEC but the purposedly 'unifasiti satifikate',he chose to present to twitter.

Nwokem, u sef reason am na!
Which one is more important?
That na why I bin dey ask u whether twitter na arm of INEC.

If he had d 'boldness' to tender d 'satificate' to Elon musk, what stops him from doing so to d country he wants to rule? why is he hesitant?

Just agree with me say twitter na extension of INEC and we die ds mata now-now, no story!
cool
obailala:
Inec asked for minimum of waec result or its equivalent, which is what a GCE result is.... OBI submitted that and was duly cleared.... It's not my fault that you're so dumb not to understand what 'minimum requirement' means... Keep asking for UNN result! Na the people wey work hard to pay your school fees I dey pity.... You may think you're trying to be a funny troll, but you're only making a fool of yourself by repeatedly playing dumb all day.

Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by Programmer47: 2:00am On Sep 04, 2023
obailala:
Inec asked for minimum of waec result or its equivalent, which is what a GCE result is.... OBI submitted that and was duly cleared.... It's not my fault that you're so dumb not to understand what 'minimum requirement' means... Keep asking for UNN result! Na the people wey work hard to pay your school fees I dey pity.... You may think you're trying to be a funny troll, but you're only making a fool of yourself by repeatedly playing dumb all day.

Na you wey dey reply am. Person wey dey hustle for em N30k. Even if you put the evidence for em face em go close eyes.
Just state your opinion and move. There is absolutely nothing to gain from engaging a political sycophant.
Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by IfnobeGod20: 9:05am On Sep 04, 2023
ejimatic:
. Learn to read carefully sir! I did not attack Reno.In fact I qouted Reno's words to support my conclusion on my Obedients friends. Reno said they lacked reasoning. That is my conclusion too. My comment is clear possibly you did not read it well.
This is the same thing I was saying, that you guys lacked grasp of issue. Where within my comment did I say you attack Reno Omokri? Go back and reread my comment again and make an informed reply. You only myopically followed the view points of Reno Omokri without thinking deep and making your informed decision.
If I may ask you, does his attack about Peter Odili being his senior prefect form part of INEC requirement that was included in their form, that later constitute discrepancy?
Again, does Peter Obi submitted his B.sc certificate to INEC that also constitute discrepancy? When Peter Obi himself knew that he has a name in the same university certificate that is not fixturing in other of his certificates.
The university certificate reads Gregory Peter Owubuasi Obi while other if his certificates reads Gregory Peter Obi. And if anyone thinks he is not the owner of that certificate he can take advantage of FOI or simply sue him for having a fake certificate. But since he doesn't submit same, I don't know how that constitute discrepancy.
Taking Reno Omokri by what he wrote means you don't reason by yourself because all he wrote wasn't part of what he submitted to INEC and how that constitute discrepancy is what I don't know. Let us learn to reason by ourselves and stop following politicians and political jobbers like zombies.
Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by IfnobeGod20: 9:16am On Sep 04, 2023
richie240:
Must they ask before he tenders it?
What's d point of tendering a 'GCE Degree' to INEC and UNN satifikate to twitter?

Just kukuma tell us say twitter na appendage of INEC and let's end the matter nau-nau!
cool
Hope you guys are not having brain problem? The minimum requirement to the office of a president in Nigeria according to Nigeria constitution is secondary school. INEC never requested you bring all your credentials to their office. It's only require minimum qualification. That Tinubu doesn't have any other certificate than his B.sc that is riddled with inconsistencies boxed him to corner. He has no primary. No secondary. No professional certificate. No diploma certificate. No course since he left school in 1979 till date. The only aspirant that never develop himself since he left school. Peter Obi have alternative to his B.sc and that was why he didn't submit it and if you think his none submitting it gives you headache, please sue him, the court doors are wide open. Good luck!
Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by walefresh3(m): 9:58am On Sep 04, 2023
richidinho:

Because Olevel is acceptable by the constitution of FRN
leave that lie to your self... What is he hiding ?

We heard is a Dullard from third world University ?

That POLITICAL Thief that failed to Developed anambra state can never be my president...
.till date anambranians he claimed he had removed from poverty are trooping to Lagos like economical refugees .... Hahaha

What did he do then ?
Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by richie240: 10:28am On Sep 04, 2023
Late comer! grin
We don overthrash dis matter scatter yesterday.
Go thru my earlier posts on this thread for ur replies!
cool
IfnobeGod20:

Hope you guys are not having brain problem? The minimum requirement to the office of a president in Nigeria according to Nigeria constitution is secondary school. INEC never requested you bring all your credentials to their office. It's only require minimum qualification. That Tinubu doesn't have any other certificate than his B.sc that his riddled with inconsistencies boxed him to corner. He has no primary. No secondary. No professional certificate. No diploma certificate. No course since he left school in 1979 till date. The only aspirant that never develop himself since he left school. Peter Obi have alternative to his B.sc and that was why he didn't submit it and if you think his none submitting it gives you headache, please sue him, the court doors are wide open. Good luck!

Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by IfnobeGod20: 12:13pm On Sep 04, 2023
richie240:
Late comer! grin
We don overthrash dis matter scatter yesterday.
Go thru my earlier posts on this thread for ur replies!
cool
I hope this has reduced your wailing on non-existent issue. Every game have rules and minimum standard required. Stop confusing yourself, that Tinubu doesn't have any other certificate than his B.sc doesn't mean others are like him. I remember Aregbe also have HND but he decides to submit SSCE because that was the minimum qualification requirement by the constitution. I know if Tinubu had had alternative result he wouldn't have submitted his B.sc that is laced with errors.
Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by richie240: 2:14pm On Sep 04, 2023
Hehehehe......... nwokem, train don go leave u behind tey-tey, no need wailing in vain.
Return ya ticket biko.

Next time arrive on time!
grin
;
IfnobeGod20:

I hope this has reduced your wailing on non-existent issue. Every game have rules and minimum standard required. Stop confusing yourself, that Tinubu doesn't have any other certificate than his B.sc doesn't mean others are like him. I remember Aregbe also have HND but he decides to submit SSCE because that was the minimum qualification requirement by the constitution. I know if Tinubu had had alternative result he wouldn't have submitted his B.sc that is laced with errors.

IfnobeGod20:

You're the one I saw wailing and gnashing of teeth all over this thread making unsubstantiated comment as if you never passed through the four walls of school. Well, I am not surprise because many of you suspend your IQ for politicians.

Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by IfnobeGod20: 2:47pm On Sep 04, 2023
richie240:
Hehehehe......... nwokem, train don go leave u behind tey-tey, no need wailing in vain.
Return ya ticket biko.

Next time arrive on time!
grin
;
You're the one I saw wailing and gnashing of teeth all over this thread making unsubstantiated comment as if you never passed through the four walls of school. Well, I am not surprise because many of you suspend your IQ for politicians.
Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by Tochj(m): 3:24pm On Sep 04, 2023
Ofunaofu:
For consistently bashing Peter Obi and the Obidients and also retuning to Nigeria from his self imposed exile, I believe that Reno Omokri really deserved to be compensated and rewarded with a ministerial post... maybe a Minister for youth will do.

Reno Omokri is jobless. Tinubu should get him a job,
They didn't import him to make him a minister or to give him any reasonable job.
His job is simply to fight the truth which obidients represent.
Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by almayda: 8:12am On Sep 06, 2023
Just asking for the reason why anyone will do that is the question,if you know that attending secondary school is the prerequisite, why did you include your Bsc on the resume?
IfnobeGod20:

Your logical question should have also included the job specifications. In this, the job specification as far as Nigeria is concern the minimum qualification is secondary school leaving certificate. Even the constitution did not even say certificate, it says must have attended secondary school.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Atiku Borrows Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan’s Statement At Peace Accord / Katsina Man Renames Son From Buhari To Suleiman, Holds Party Says PMB Has Failed / "I Don't Have Coronavirus" - Reno Omokri Does 20 Push Ups, Challenges Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.