Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

My Plan To Take A Loan Of #84M Naira To Send My fiancéTo America On Student Visa - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Plan To Take A Loan Of #84M Naira To Send My fiancéTo America On Student Visa (2204 Views)

Rate my plan to get green card / After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number / My 14-Year-Old Sister Plans To Send Nude Pictures To 27-Year-Old Facebook Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Plan To Take A Loan Of #84M Naira To Send My fiancéTo America On Student Visa by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 02, 2023
Is it a wise decision to send my wife to the US on a student visa in the USA? She brought up a plan from a loan agency called MPower finance . The plan is to put in my information as the borrower and a payment plan will be set up in my name. She’s going for a Masters (resumption is January) and the 84M will take care of her tuition while I continue to send her support for her living expenses and rent. I have a good job in Nigeria and I don’t plan on leaving my job. We have no children yet and we’re planing to get get married as soon as she’s done with her study
Re: My Plan To Take A Loan Of #84M Naira To Send My fiancéTo America On Student Visa by Lungdick: 2:16pm On Sep 02, 2023
Lemme just HMMM!

2 Likes

Re: My Plan To Take A Loan Of #84M Naira To Send My fiancéTo America On Student Visa by Jeon(f): 2:18pm On Sep 02, 2023
This is just a troll post. .

What do you people derived from all those kind of tales by Tecno Java torchlight?.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Plan To Take A Loan Of #84M Naira To Send My fiancéTo America On Student Visa by brain54(m): 2:18pm On Sep 02, 2023
Why 84 million…?

Just round it up to 100million!

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Plan To Take A Loan Of #84M Naira To Send My fiancéTo America On Student Visa by Lungdick: 2:19pm On Sep 02, 2023
Wait, i just read it very well.
WTF! You are not even married. Ah! You are trying a very risky stuff.
What if ??

3 Likes

Re: My Plan To Take A Loan Of #84M Naira To Send My fiancéTo America On Student Visa by DavidTech23(m): 2:26pm On Sep 02, 2023
God why? cry People wey get sense, no get Money. People wey get money no get sense. Chai angry

Meanwhile, where is my original oraimo cord. Op, bring your skinny head here, I want to tell you something briefly
angry

8 Likes

Re: My Plan To Take A Loan Of #84M Naira To Send My fiancéTo America On Student Visa by Foodqueen(f): 2:37pm On Sep 02, 2023
You aren't married yet and she's your wife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Plan To Take A Loan Of #84M Naira To Send My fiancéTo America On Student Visa by NoahHadNoArk: 2:44pm On Sep 02, 2023
Should we tell him?’

1 Like

Re: My Plan To Take A Loan Of #84M Naira To Send My fiancéTo America On Student Visa by Sweetvie: 2:55pm On Sep 02, 2023
undecided
Re: My Plan To Take A Loan Of #84M Naira To Send My fiancéTo America On Student Visa by Waist: 3:31pm On Sep 02, 2023
I did not doubt you, because I know how woman could play their mind. Please, please..... Weigh your options, can you pay this debt back without feeling any pain, if yes, good you can take the risk but if no chairman run for your life, she is not your blood brother or mother oh.
Re: My Plan To Take A Loan Of #84M Naira To Send My fiancéTo America On Student Visa by Illegal1(m): 3:38pm On Sep 02, 2023
omoh..........hw much her entire destiny worth,wen u wn spend 84m to send her to venus abi usa?

any way sha,we knw say na cheap comments and likes u dey look for bcus even the mad man wen advice peter obi,no go advice am to make dis kind mistake....

4 Likes

Re: My Plan To Take A Loan Of #84M Naira To Send My fiancéTo America On Student Visa by Illegal1(m): 3:40pm On Sep 02, 2023
NoahHadNoArk:
Should we tell him?’
omoh.......dis ur name funny me ooh,i swr
Re: My Plan To Take A Loan Of #84M Naira To Send My fiancéTo America On Student Visa by Nazgul: 3:41pm On Sep 02, 2023
What's stopping you from applying for the student visa and using the money to fund yourself?

Or don't you have any plans to further your own education?

1 Like

Re: My Plan To Take A Loan Of #84M Naira To Send My fiancéTo America On Student Visa by gratefulheart(m): 5:10pm On Sep 02, 2023
Are you ok?
your fiancé? grin grin grin grin
No commitment not and you want to take a loan of 84M for a someone who is not your wife or sister?
How much have you spent on yourself? your parent? your siblings? Now a total stranger?
You're not okay go and see a doctor or go to Mountain of fire for deliverance.
I promise you it will end in tears...

Alakori07:
Is it a wise decision to send my wife to the US on a student visa in the USA? She brought up a plan from a loan agency called MPower finance . The plan is to put in my information as the borrower and a payment plan will be set up in my name. She’s going for a Masters (resumption is January) and the 84M will take care of her tuition while I continue to send her support for her living expenses and rent. I have a good job in Nigeria and I don’t plan on leaving my job. We have no children yet and we’re planing to get get married as soon as she’s done with her study
Re: My Plan To Take A Loan Of #84M Naira To Send My fiancéTo America On Student Visa by gentleman82: 5:34pm On Sep 02, 2023
Just last month one pastor who made same mistakes as this one here committed suicide , now this one want to go a step higher by borrowing a huge sum of money to send one Jezebel to USA, op if she truely loves you , she won't want to put you in such a stress. This may seem unbelievable but it can be true. And if you ask him how many family members he has helped there won't be any,

3 Likes

Re: My Plan To Take A Loan Of #84M Naira To Send My fiancéTo America On Student Visa by Kingking001: 5:35pm On Sep 02, 2023
Lols people are funny
Re: My Plan To Take A Loan Of #84M Naira To Send My fiancéTo America On Student Visa by frozen70(f): 5:35pm On Sep 02, 2023
Alakori07:

Dey play well well

1 Like

Re: My Plan To Take A Loan Of #84M Naira To Send My fiancéTo America On Student Visa by Buffalo2(m): 5:50pm On Sep 02, 2023
Dey play
Re: My Plan To Take A Loan Of #84M Naira To Send My fiancéTo America On Student Visa by Adekot: 5:51pm On Sep 02, 2023
84m Naira loan, that’s way too much my brother.
Re: My Plan To Take A Loan Of #84M Naira To Send My fiancéTo America On Student Visa by Tallesty1(m): 6:15pm On Sep 02, 2023
Please don't forget to use her Father's lands and houses as collateral
Re: My Plan To Take A Loan Of #84M Naira To Send My fiancéTo America On Student Visa by franchasofficia: 6:18pm On Sep 02, 2023
Alakori07:
cheesy
Re: My Plan To Take A Loan Of #84M Naira To Send My fiancéTo America On Student Visa by franchasofficia: 6:19pm On Sep 02, 2023
Jeon:
This is just a troll post. .

What do you people derived from all those kind of tales by Tecno Java torchlight?.
My dear sister, Nigeria is in big trouble, Buhari, APC and Tinubu have unleashed the demon in Nigerians cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Plan To Take A Loan Of #84M Naira To Send My fiancéTo America On Student Visa by franchasofficia: 6:23pm On Sep 02, 2023
gratefulheart:
Are you ok?
your fiancé? grin grin grin grin
No commitment not and you want to take a loan of 84M for a someone who is not your wife or sister?
How much have you spent on yourself? your parent? your siblings? Now a total stranger?
You're not okay go and see a doctor or go to Mountain of fire for deliverance.
I promise you it will end in tears...

APC's induced hardship and Tinubu's imposition on Nigeria as President have made so many Nigerians feel hopeless about Nigeria such that they are ready to swallow live grenade to ensure they migrate abroad to evade a Nigeria's future that look gloomy already with Tinubu/APC in charge.
Re: My Plan To Take A Loan Of #84M Naira To Send My fiancéTo America On Student Visa by LIVINGICONREBOR: 6:28pm On Sep 02, 2023
Mumu man. Your acct don smell reach 1metre before?🤔
Re: My Plan To Take A Loan Of #84M Naira To Send My fiancéTo America On Student Visa by ObiaboAdoka(m): 6:29pm On Sep 02, 2023
Alakori07:
R u high on oshogbu weed b4 typing dis. U still d trust women abi. Woman wen never born for u. Once she reach der her level nd urs will not b the same oo. Shine ur eyez bro.
Re: My Plan To Take A Loan Of #84M Naira To Send My fiancéTo America On Student Visa by izonborn098(m): 6:54pm On Sep 02, 2023
Last last u kiss the mud and they will type cheap rip on ur read..
Re: My Plan To Take A Loan Of #84M Naira To Send My fiancéTo America On Student Visa by Kongaone: 6:56pm On Sep 02, 2023
Op don't mind any of them, just follow your heart.
My best advice for you, make the loan 250m. Take another loan of say 750m and pay the accommodation and upkeep money upfront. Then take another 50m and send to the girls parent so they don't miss their daughter too much.

Then when she graduates after 2 years come back here and let's advice you on way forward.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Plan To Take A Loan Of #84M Naira To Send My fiancéTo America On Student Visa by Nicoddemus(m): 7:35pm On Sep 02, 2023
grin
Re: My Plan To Take A Loan Of #84M Naira To Send My fiancéTo America On Student Visa by Babamide(m): 7:39pm On Sep 02, 2023
Where are you planning to get the loan from?
Re: My Plan To Take A Loan Of #84M Naira To Send My fiancéTo America On Student Visa by Kobicove(m): 7:57pm On Sep 02, 2023
Fake story undecided
Re: My Plan To Take A Loan Of #84M Naira To Send My fiancéTo America On Student Visa by JustPowerApps(m): 8:00pm On Sep 02, 2023
cheesy cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Goes Around Comes Around: Really? / Kissing? / I Don't Want To Wear White!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.