Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Rate my plan to get green card - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rate my plan to get green card (4060 Views)

See What Men Face With Their Wives In USA When They Have Green Card As Citizen / Married Men Only: Do You Get Green Light From Ladies? Share Your Experience / If Your Boyfriend Moves To USA Without Green Card, Just Move On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rate my plan to get green card by Nobody: 3:37am On Apr 05, 2023
1-visit usa on tourist visa
2-download tinder and swipe right everyone
3-match with an obese hambeast and convince her to marry me
4-profit
opinions? wink cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Rate my plan to get green card by Ireportlive: 3:50am On Apr 05, 2023
Juju

Yes love juju from your Nigerian Pastor, Alfa, Traditionalist

2 Likes

Re: Rate my plan to get green card by Nobody: 3:51am On Apr 05, 2023
Good luck on that suicide plan grin

2 Likes

Re: Rate my plan to get green card by PoliteActivist: 4:00am On Apr 05, 2023
The flaw in the plan: you'd have to be sleeping with someone that disgusts you for years, pretending you love her. The obese and exremely jealous "hambeast" will quickly know your game, hate you for it and do all she can to sabotage you.
Better plan: work hard illegally and pay someone or pay a lawyer to arrange someone.
Another plan: marry for real - if you can find someone you want who also wants you

17 Likes

Re: Rate my plan to get green card by Dshocker(m): 4:14am On Apr 05, 2023
Failure2019:
4-profit
opinions? wink cheesy

Best option

Seek for Asylum, tell them that APC has finished your life for the past 8yrs and now, the same evil party forced a drug baron on you as president.

And if they say you are lying, show them the case file of heroin dealings.

Omo na straight green card dem go nack you.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rate my plan to get green card by PoliteActivist: 4:27am On Apr 05, 2023
Dshocker:

Best option

Seek for Asylum, tell them that APC has finished your life for the past 8yrs and now, the same evil party forced a drug baron on you as president.

Not a bad plan.
You can also show them this photo below

8 Likes

Re: Rate my plan to get green card by oz4real83(m): 5:33am On Apr 05, 2023
Get the visa first, you will know what to do when you get there.

5 Likes

Re: Rate my plan to get green card by juman(m): 6:31am On Apr 05, 2023
The number one is the hardest.
Follow by living with the woman. She would be the boss in the relationship.

4 Likes

Re: Rate my plan to get green card by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:53am On Apr 05, 2023
Failure2019:
2-download tinder and pay for TINDER PLUS and (from Nigeria) swipe right everyone in the US
3-match with an obese hambeast and convince her to marry me (from Nigeria)
4-profit when you finally match any US woman with whom you want to share a life with, travel to the US on a tourist visa and get married
opinions? wink cheesy

FIXED

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rate my plan to get green card by Mille: 8:14am On Apr 05, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Better plan: work hard illegally and pay someone or pay a lawyer to arrange someone.

Do you have any idea on how to find someone or even a crooked lawyer that will be ready to do so?

MrBrownJay1

1 Like

Re: Rate my plan to get green card by BigDawsNet: 9:06am On Apr 05, 2023
Failure2019:
4-profit
opinions? wink cheesy

May work only if option 1 clicks...

If you hav this intentions on you.. sorry but the visa consular will read them easily on your face... they we're trained for that...

Anyway Goodluck...

3 Likes

Re: Rate my plan to get green card by LogicBomb8: 10:29am On Apr 05, 2023
This is were we Need The Proffesor from money heist

1 Like

Re: Rate my plan to get green card by PoliteActivist: 12:27pm On Apr 05, 2023
Mille:

Do you have any idea on how to find someone or even a crooked lawyer that will be ready to do so?

MrBrownJay1

Lol, if you only knew how big an industry immigration is. There are lawyers whose only job is fake marriages. They'll even approach you - you'll be wondering how they know who you are, and know you need their services!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rate my plan to get green card by PoliteActivist: 12:35pm On Apr 05, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

FIXED

Being in Nigeria would be a HUGE disadvantage, especially with our 419 and Yahoo reputation.
The original plan is better. Or work on Tinder and tourist visa same time

1 Like

Re: Rate my plan to get green card by Albertone(m): 12:55pm On Apr 05, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

FIXED

Which is best between her coming here to marry or him going there to marry?
I feel you can't get the PR immediately you marry which will make you over stay your visa if you go on tourist visa.

Also, must it be a baby whale? Can't one see a young and sexy babe?

7 Likes

Re: Rate my plan to get green card by Albertone(m): 12:57pm On Apr 05, 2023
Failure2019:
4-profit
opinions? wink cheesy

If Pocohantas should see this now, she'll drag Nigerian men.
Re: Rate my plan to get green card by SmartPolician: 1:57pm On Apr 05, 2023
Dshocker:

Best option

What did I just read?

Everybodi for this country don mad finish πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rate my plan to get green card by mysticwarrior(m): 1:59pm On Apr 05, 2023
No you must stay in this country with Jagaban to fix things.
Re: Rate my plan to get green card by Regex: 2:09pm On Apr 05, 2023
Failure2019:
4-profit
opinions? wink cheesy

Good plan. However, there are lots of countries with other opportunities.
Re: Rate my plan to get green card by Mille: 2:16pm On Apr 05, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Lol, if you only knew how big an industry immigration is. There are lawyers whose only job is fake marriages. They'll even approach you - you'll be wondering how they know who you are, and know you need their services!

The point is how do I know which ones to go to?

Immigrant lawyers? Pakistanis?
Re: Rate my plan to get green card by Silentgroper(m): 2:20pm On Apr 05, 2023
Albertone:

If Pocohantas should see this now, she'll drag Nigerian men.

And you just had to fvcking tag her πŸ™„πŸ˜πŸ™„

2 Likes

Re: Rate my plan to get green card by PoliteActivist: 2:34pm On Apr 05, 2023
Mille:

The point is how do I know which ones to go to?

Immigrant lawyers? Pakistanis?

They advertise. See below
Also, they'll move you to front of the line if you marry a fellow man grin
(But first cover your yash with...)

1 Like

Re: Rate my plan to get green card by PoliteActivist: 2:48pm On Apr 05, 2023
Albertone:

I feel you can't get the PR immediately you marry which will make you over stay your visa if you go on tourist visa.

Nigerians are soo deluded. They can't get a girlfriend here in Nigeria o - where they have all sorts of advantages. But once they get to America where they'd be inferior and struggling, "young and sexy babe" will be rushing them!

2 Likes

Re: Rate my plan to get green card by PoliteActivist: 2:53pm On Apr 05, 2023
Silentgroper:

And you just had to fvcking tag her πŸ™„πŸ˜πŸ™„

That pocohantas don suffer
Re: Rate my plan to get green card by Mille: 2:56pm On Apr 05, 2023
PoliteActivist:

They advertise. See below
Also, they'll move you to front of the line if you marry a fellow man grin
(But first cover your yash with...)

Omo, can't do the gay thing. Even if it's just documentation alone.

Thanks.
Re: Rate my plan to get green card by pansophist(m): 3:13pm On Apr 05, 2023
Nice plan, but wait o, I have seen people with such plans here, and even if they succeed, their life will never remain the same, and probably for the worse. Oya grab a popcorn let go cool

So you land at JFK New York airport, and probably that night, you match one whale on Tinder, and a week later, you propose. She was so excited and said YES. She said YES grin

So fast forward three months later, you guys are officially married, and the dawn of your American dream begins. You are on a straight ride to your green card, congratulations.

But because you didn't love her, and only sees her as a means to an end, her presence disgust you. Just the imagination of her triple-gallop potbelly rubbing your body during sex makes you vomit and wonder if the juice is worth the squeeze grin

She proudly puts you guys' pics all over her Facebook, and something just looks off. Everyone can see it, even you. But since you are the best she can get, she doesn't care. She is happy that she found love.

Her life to you was very real, which makes it easier for her to live. But your own life is filled with lies, that made every day an agony for you. For example, she wonders why you hate holding her hands in public or going out with her since you do go out always.

She wants a child, and to keep the lies going, you have a child with a woman you desperately do not want. The sight of the child alone makes you angry, as it represents a living testimony of your lies.

Also, you are aware that even when you break up with her, the child becomes a dagger in your underbelly where you will pay child support till he/she is 18, to a woman you despise.

She probably is not an idiot. She knew deep down that something is off, and that you are with her for papers. If she doesn't knows, she has families, friends, and of course, social media to tell her that grin

She has evidence from your behavior because the last time you kissed her was last year, and even during her birthday, refuse to perform sexually as the black African man that you are grin

You keep asking yourself, does this paper even worth it? The job you manage to get is a job that stresses your life, and the money goes to sustain a home you don't want.

And if the devil wants to punish you completely, a few months to when you will be free from her without your immigration status being affected, she serves you the sweetest karma, by breaking up with you.

Then you start afresh. grin grin cheesy

To swipe for a new whale. But now you are older, probably broke as the average American, and under heavy child support payment. You just realize that suffering comes in different ways.

You reminisce on your freedom back home, and how even though you were poor, you had your life together. And wish you never started this journey.

This might not be your fate, but it's the fate of so many men in the diaspora. I personally know a 36-year-old guy with three baby mamas, still undocumented. He thought he was smart and went on an impregnation spree.

But the girls ainΒ΄t idiots. They realise he needed them for paper and never gave it to him. And if he successfully becomes a legal resident, he will start paying child support to three children. He might not even see his salary, it will be deducted automatically.

Then you realize that the saying ¨No peace for the wicked is true¨. And wish you never started this mess.

61 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Rate my plan to get green card by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:23pm On Apr 05, 2023
PoliteActivist:
Being in Nigeria would be a HUGE disadvantage, especially with our 419 and Yahoo reputation.
The original plan is better. Or work on Tinder and tourist visa same time

A) life in Nigeria is cheaper than life in the US, so it will be easier/cheaper to swipe and make contact BEFORE landing in the US.
B) isnt what that person want to do technically the same as 419?

Albertone:

the above depends on who that man is....a good looking friendly outgoing smart man would easily find someone to marry them, without the need of Tinder NOR the need to approach baby whales.

3 Likes

Re: Rate my plan to get green card by Albertone(m): 3:28pm On Apr 05, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Nigerians are soo deluded. They can't get a girlfriend here in Nigeria o - where they have all sorts of advantages. But once they get to America where they'd be inferior and struggling, "young and sexy babe" will be rushing them!

Speak for yourself. Getting a girlfriend is as easy as I'm typing now.

So you feel inferior to white people? It's this same inferiority complex that makes y'all go for the least attractive set of white women.

2 Likes

Re: Rate my plan to get green card by PoliteActivist: 3:57pm On Apr 05, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

A) life in Nigeria is cheaper than life in the US, so it will be easier/cheaper to swipe and make contact BEFORE landing in the US.
B) isnt what that person want to do technically the same as 419?

Ok, so you tell this person "I'm in Nigeria", how desperate can a woman be... And you yourself, what reason would you give her for leaving all the women in Nigeria and perusing Tinder for American!
Re: Rate my plan to get green card by PoliteActivist: 4:03pm On Apr 05, 2023
Albertone:

Speak for yourself. Getting a girlfriend is as easy as I'm typing now.

So you feel inferior to white people? It's this same inferiority complex that makes y'all go for the least attractive set of white women.

Oga it's not a question of how you feel. You ARE inferior. Your circumstances make you so and women are hypergamous everywhere. Unless you have some major something about you to offset that.

3 Likes

Re: Rate my plan to get green card by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:15pm On Apr 05, 2023
PoliteActivist:
Ok, so you tell this person "I'm in Nigeria", how desperate can a woman be... And you yourself, what reason would you give her for leaving all the women in Nigeria and perusing Tinder for American!

when you use Tinder plus to swipe in the US (while being in Nigeria) then you definitely should hide your location (very easy to do on Tinder plus) or just write that you will land in the US very soon and/or have a profile that looks like you already are in the US... even though you wont be there yet.

as for why you prefer American women, just tell them that they are more open minded, more free, more genuine, more down to earth, less materialistic (for some) etc

2 Likes

Re: Rate my plan to get green card by PoliteActivist: 4:26pm On Apr 05, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

when you use Tinder plus to swipe in the US (while being in Nigeria) then you definitely should hide your location (very easy to do on Tinder plus) or just write that you will land in the US very soon and/or have a profile that looks like you already are in the US... even though you wont be there yet.

as for why you prefer American women, just tell them that they are more open minded, more free, more genuine, more down to earth, less materialistic (for some) etc

Hint: there is a reason yahoo boys say they are successful white American men with a handsome photo to go with it. And they'll be talking to some old whale. You think the old whale would be talking to you knowing you are a struggling, black Nigerian?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hero Husband/Boyfriend Or Big Wuss? / Why Do Ladies Ask "do You Love Me" When You Start To Smoosh Them? / Real Aphrodisiacs - Spanish Fly, Voodoo Love Potion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.