Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) (60132 Views)

This Is The Beautiful Kaduna City (pictures) / My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) / Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) by jamesversion: 6:44am On Sep 03, 2023
lexy2014:

how does what you just typed relate with this?

Kigali as capital of Rwanda is what?

Comprehension sha. Is Kigali not the capital city of a country? Is Port harcourt not the capital city of a state?
Re: Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) by zanebaddo(m): 6:45am On Sep 03, 2023
Nairalander248:
FG monthly allocation to that state should make it a loud beautiful state...
lol abi na the state dey feed FG lol

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) by Tobilesanmi(m): 6:47am On Sep 03, 2023
Because the world is in a spherical shape.
Mynd44:
Why are most roads in Nigeria curved and not straight?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) by CJStarz: 6:47am On Sep 03, 2023
A city replete with old colonial buildings. Aba get more modern houses that Port Harcourt.A city where the gap between the rich and the poor is so glaring. A city with a very high cost of living,Aba is their surviving grace. Either they come to Aba to buy or we take the market to them.
A city of whoredom. A city of rains.
A city of flyovers but nil human capital development.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) by TMKsouth: 6:48am On Sep 03, 2023
jamesversion:

I have preached to you, repent from sinning ways.

Go preach to hushpuppi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) by TMKsouth: 6:49am On Sep 03, 2023
Tobilesanmi:
Because the world is in a spherical shape.

Dude are you for real? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) by AareGaa: 6:49am On Sep 03, 2023
piswapexchange:
Rivers state has been fortunate to have high performing governors over the year.

Not true.

The only outstanding one since 1999 was Wike

Gov Odili was so wasteful when he was in office.

Wike constructed roads in many villages that never had roads

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) by Menclothing: 6:50am On Sep 03, 2023
Ph is beautiful

The only issue I hv with the state is waste system disposal

3 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) by jamesversion: 6:52am On Sep 03, 2023
TMKsouth:

Go preach to hushpuppi

Lolz. Sometimes I wonder how such unnatural urges become stuck with Africans. God will help you.
Re: Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) by mysticwarrior(m): 6:56am On Sep 03, 2023
Mynd44:
Between a sexy woman with curved body and a woman with straight body and flat ass which would you prefer?
Re: Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) by lexy2014: 6:57am On Sep 03, 2023
jamesversion:

Comprehension sha. Is Kigali not the capital city of a country? Is Port harcourt not the capital city of a state?

you havent answered my questions.

jamesversion:

Kigali is the capital of Rwanda, a country and Port Harcourt is the capital of Rivers, a state. What's confusing you??

Okay, make Port Harcourt the capital of Nigeria for 8years and then come back for comparison.

1. how does what you just typed relate with this?

jamesversion:

All these Ignorant entities on NL, always comparing a country with a state.

2. Kigali as capital of Rwanda is what?
Re: Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) by DCmaverick(m): 6:57am On Sep 03, 2023
lonelydora:
Which beautiful city?

As a full Pitakwa guy, there's nothing beautiful about PH. The only road in PH is Aba road, which is even a 2-lane road.

But truth be told, driving in PH has become easier after all the overhead bridges (not flyover) Wike built.

bro rest abeg, which one be say ph no fine?
hw i even sure u be pitakwa boi sef? Maybe u be one of those refugees wey leave they state com stay for ph

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) by DCmaverick(m): 6:58am On Sep 03, 2023
lonelydora:
Which beautiful city?

As a full Pitakwa guy, there's nothing beautiful about PH. The only road in PH is Aba road, which is even a 2-lane road.

But truth be told, driving in PH has become easier after all the overhead bridges (not flyover) Wike built.

bro rest abeg, which one be say ph no fine?
hw i even sure u be pitakwa boi sef? Maybe u be one of those refugees wey leave they state com stay for ph
ph boys no de talk lik housewives lik u

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) by EmmyNorse(m): 6:58am On Sep 03, 2023
Beautiful city with black sooth
Re: Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) by Kenmatt(m): 6:58am On Sep 03, 2023
Righthussle:
It will take another 30 years for Rivers to have a governor like Wike. If you talk trash about Wike for ph na wotowoto for your face and head.

Talk wetin you know.

Na Amechi be the Baba.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) by TMKsouth: 6:58am On Sep 03, 2023
jamesversion:

Lolz. Sometimes I wonder how such unnatural urges become stuck with Africans.

Yes, your empty arid brain is indeed a wonderland.
Re: Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) by arantess: 7:00am On Sep 03, 2023
Righthussle:
It will take another 30 years for Rivers to have a governor like Wike. If you talk trash about Wike for ph na wotowoto for your face and head.
i hope you stay in PH or you are just capping

go to Lagos busstop and see people cursing him out
dont come to nairaland and cap

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) by DCmaverick(m): 7:04am On Sep 03, 2023
Mynd44:

cus Nigeria politicians are nt straight forward in they dealings with our the masses
Re: Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) by Kenmatt(m): 7:04am On Sep 03, 2023
Brownking:

Go and take a look at Dubai and UAE and see what oil money can do, Port Harcourt is still 1billion miles behind including Nigeria as a nation. Don't feel like the government is trying by giving you crumbs like a dog and making you feel like they are doing a lot. We deserve better as a nation and they go do better.

Why una dey always get filled with bitterness.

Anytime any good picture is shown in any state, most of una go just start to dey wail in anger.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) by Abagworo(m): 7:07am On Sep 03, 2023
Righthussle:

Amaechi remains the best so far and Wike isn't loved like you believe except you happen to mingle directly with circle affiliated to him. Most Rivers natives know Amaechi did better by far

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) by Jcomtrader: 7:07am On Sep 03, 2023
koladata:
where is the beauty if Its not safe , the last time i visited , i was told i can't work around by 7pm , too many cultists

their biggest problem
security issues and rogue police everywhere
ph not just my kinda city. its a pass by city for me

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) by Yankee101: 7:10am On Sep 03, 2023
I hope the soot and illegal refining has cleared
No matter how beautiful a city is, if it affects your health it’s not worth it

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) by mysticwarrior(m): 7:11am On Sep 03, 2023
TMKsouth:
Was the shape of Africa intentional?
Loud it boy, that's an indication naija still remains the "Giant of Africa" grin grin

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) by Whalis: 7:11am On Sep 03, 2023
lonelydora:
Which beautiful city?

Anyone who has you has a big problem at hand. You will always criticize everything including soup served you that you made no contribution. Your mother really heard wniiiiiii with you. You are a toxic individual and no doubt you come from the SadEast and most likely Abia.

4 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) by JooEeL(m): 7:13am On Sep 03, 2023
Looks good.

But can even be better.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) by Whalis: 7:13am On Sep 03, 2023
Thoughty2:

That tall building there is Grey Stone Tower in VI, Lagos. We did the Mechanical design for that building so I don't doubt what I am saying.
You are wrong. This building is at CFC junction. However thanks for letting us know that you design building.

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) by P1PrinceKT(m): 7:13am On Sep 03, 2023
Reflect7:

You were 'told'. But the people that were 'telling' you were walking around themselves.

too many unreported kidnappings everyday in ph, one sad reality about the media.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) by invinzible1: 7:14am On Sep 03, 2023
lonelydora:
Which beautiful city?

Nothing but the truth.
Ph is 4/10. Things come expensive unnecessarily. An oil producing state that has everything to compete with Lagos. Yet na failing behind

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) by Akasammyoka: 7:14am On Sep 03, 2023
How is this beautiful town bikonu. Na beauty we go chop, hunger wan finish person.
Re: Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) by ecolime(m): 7:14am On Sep 03, 2023
lonelydora:
Which beautiful city?

You are definitely not from Rivers state. Pitakwa my black arse
Re: Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) by princeade86(m): 7:14am On Sep 03, 2023
All of una go just dey edit pictures to make it fine. Na so them go dey edit Lagos blue line stations as if d place is beautiful. That suru-alaba own even worst pass and mile2 own. Chit everywhere by boys.

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) by Whalis: 7:15am On Sep 03, 2023
Brownking:

Go and take a look at Dubai and UAE and see what oil money can do, Port Harcourt is still 1billion miles behind including Nigeria as a nation. Don't feel like the government is trying by giving you crumbs like a dog and making you feel like they are doing a lot. We deserve better as a nation and they go do better.
Those buildings in Dubai I can bet are built with Niger Delta monies. Most of those buildings belong to Nigerians especially from the north and top military brass.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Change: 100 Most Powerful Passports In The World, 2015 Vs 2016. / Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) / Lagos Conductor Sleeping On Duty While Car Is Moving

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.