Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns (19795 Views)

Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) / Electoral Law Without Electronic Transmission Of Results Invitation To Anarchy / Grazing Routes: FG Driving Nigeria To Anarchy - Gani Adams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by condralbedez: 8:32am On Sep 03, 2023
The facts still remains that's hardship in this country,and the masses are ready to opt to any way to be sustain.
But military taking over still not the way out.

3 Likes

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by PlayerMeji: 8:36am On Sep 03, 2023
Go and start it nah...
Osudient!

Everlasting painment for you!

OkukoIgbo:

Let it happen first, it was during the military the civil war started, it was when we had more raw guts to do our thing. So allow us bother about it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by happney65: 8:37am On Sep 03, 2023
Ezewuzie01:
So Rufai Oseni has sense like this and he has never cautioned his sponsor the frustrated agulu idiot Peter Obi to stop backing and supporting IPOB terrorists who don't believe in Nigeria.

Where did obi support terrorists? At least we know the one that a terrorist was found in his house

Isn't it

We are hoping to have a pardon for the terrorist found in his house any time soon

Olodo!

6 Likes

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by duro4chang(m): 8:37am On Sep 03, 2023
OkukoIgbo:

Let it happen first, it was during the military the civil war started, it was when we had more raw guts to do our thing. So allow us bother about it.
I have allowed it. Go ahead .You have been released.

4 Likes

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:39am On Sep 03, 2023
Felimax:
Nigerians are so dumb!

Calling for military takeover is the dumbest thing ever. People that only came into politics through the obidient movement are shouting military up and down. Mugus!

Rather than going back to the drawing board and uniting all front against this satanic government in power they are calling for military takeover.

Military takeover and all the military governors in the East will be from the North as as well the South South. Military taking over means Nigeria is gone because nowhere will they allow such a takeover with an Igbo man in charge.

Mumu finish all of una shouting military takeover.

After Tinubu eight years una must get sense by force!
u made sense wen u disapproved military intervention but became an entity I can't place among humans wen u introduced OBIdients into ur fuulish talk!

5 Likes

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by Useku(m): 8:40am On Sep 03, 2023
No Nigerian who was alive during military rule will ever want to experience it again.

We saw hell in naija then,walahi I go manage anything else.

MiNitary is extremely corrupt, brutal, insensitive and very power drunk!

We suffered like mad,abeg leave the corrupt politicians o,at least we still dey challenge them and we dey ask questions,these other people go kill you at the slightest provocation.

I hate bat govt,but abeg we no want minitry.

We may never return to democracy again if we these mofos hijack power again,I remember the struggle back to democracy,I remember all the comrades who paid with their wealth,lives and blood!

5 Likes

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by PDPdestroyer(m): 8:41am On Sep 03, 2023
Obidients cheesy

1 Like

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by humberjade: 8:42am On Sep 03, 2023
Shebi una still dey enjoy Social Media to make money and kill boredom...shebi una still dey get opinion on the internet by hiding behind your keypads. Pray never to experience a military government in its full glory, you will wish Buhari back in Aso Rock.

Only those in thier 20s (never experienced military rule in Nigeria), those in the diaspora, and those who have the means to japa are wishing a military govt on Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by Favourchris(f): 8:42am On Sep 03, 2023
Felimax:
Nigerians are so dumb!

Calling for military takeover is the dumbest thing ever. People that only came into politics through the obidient movement are shouting military up and down. Mugus!

Rather than going back to the drawing board and uniting all front against this satanic government in power they are calling for military takeover.

Military takeover and all the military governors in the East will be from the North as as well the South South. Military taking over means Nigeria is gone because nowhere will they allow such a takeover with an Igbo man in charge.

How u dragged obedients into this is so scary

4 Likes

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by Dottormentor: 8:44am On Sep 03, 2023
This emo again, because you won't be able to run your goro mouth anyhow right? Opolo.
Lutherblaq:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/09/03/perish-idea-of-military-government-its-return-to-anarchy-rufai-oseni-warns/
Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by Poll23: 8:44am On Sep 03, 2023
Tell your sponsor and your cohort his supporters
Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by aQUINandmore: 8:45am On Sep 03, 2023
The line that got me is

"shame on all the past governors that refused to conduct local govt elections when they ought to"

Peter Obi comes to mind.

E be like say dis man and Peter obi don dey fight

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by jumper524(m): 8:45am On Sep 03, 2023
I think it's a good idea, so folks like you who continue to abuse democratic free speech can learn how to fact check before publishing false information.

4 Likes

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by ThiefnubuBandit: 8:47am On Sep 03, 2023
Afamed:
It's an opportunity for Brigadier Musa Lawal from Katsina to become the administrator of Anambra state

Let the Military take over , it's an opportunity for colonel Adeyemi from Osun state to become the sole Administrator in Enugu state
It will be a perfect opportunity for Brigadier Garba from Borno to become the sole Administrator in Imo state

Glory to God, the high ranking in the present Nigeria Army, Navy are Hausa/ Fulani, Yorubas

Those who want military to take over are still the same nonentities who will cry of margilization when the military take over

You sound like a chronic ignoramus brought from the 15th century. Mugu.

4 Likes

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by austinleo78(m): 8:47am On Sep 03, 2023
OkukoIgbo:

So why una come dey fear like this, or no be the same pig shit prophet mohammad all of una dey worship and that dog Allah go favour una?

Why you dey talk like this?? You think military regime na beans abi. . Come off that kind of talk abeg and let's hope for a better nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by austinleo78(m): 8:48am On Sep 03, 2023
jumper524:
I think it's a good idea, so folks like you who continue to abuse democratic free speech can learn how to fact check before publishing false information.

What about folks like you and I? .. you think it'd be easy ?
Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by neonly: 8:48am On Sep 03, 2023
Rufail abi what d name sef
No difference in military gov and Nigeria democratic gov
Go to oworoshoku houses were burnt because of der selfish interest
Media house are controled
Dss will kick yur door down once you talk
Etc
I don't support d military gov because person dat has not seen has not seen them
But dis civilian gov is not working for us honestly

3 Likes

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by yeshuasfootstep(m): 8:50am On Sep 03, 2023
You're right.

Nigerians are the 'military', but tribalism and religion has stupified them to the point where they can't even see the crumbs from the table meant for them.

It's worth crying over.
Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by abimic(m): 8:50am On Sep 03, 2023
Charismatic107:
We know the people/region calling for Military take over, Majority of them were not yet when we experienced Military rule in Nigeria, Reason why I don't argue on politics related threads on nairaland again cos so many of them think with the left side of their brain.

Just watch as Rufai Oseni suddenly become their enemy because of this shocking truth.

I remember tweeting that Military rule is never and can never be the way forward, Democracy still gives you so much room for freedom. Many of them do not appreciate the Freedom they enjoy in Democracy, they were only hinging on, they built roads, they built refinery, etc, as if it is not the People who ruled in the Military that are still controlling Nigeria now.

After my tweet, they dragged themselves and not me, but i rarely engage further after my tweet, i am too busy to be enganging in a sure endless conversation where people would resort to insults and pettiness like babies missing their Mothers' Milk.

Now that their Messiah has spoken, they would soft pedal, and have a rethink.

I remember the Military rule then, i was hurriedly picked up from school by my parents, me does not know what was happening, everyone was just running helter skelter.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by 2016easy2017: 8:53am On Sep 03, 2023
Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by luvinhubby(m): 8:53am On Sep 03, 2023
It is better than the insane looting of public treasury by our mad politicians under the guise of democracy

1 Like

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by NotMagicBishop: 8:53am On Sep 03, 2023
This is just a disclaimer he was forced to issue after being warned in his involvement in actively being part of the Osubidient movement that are now clamouring for a coup junta.

Either way you will still be arrested for high treason by the civilian democractic government or the military junta you want in place.

No escaping this .

Your fate is sealed alongside that of your fellow treasonable seditious mob.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by jumper524(m): 8:57am On Sep 03, 2023
austinleo78:

What about folks like you and I? .. you think it'd be easy ?
nah, but it'll be more difficult for those who keeps abusing the privilege democracy offers.

1 Like

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by NotMagicBishop: 8:58am On Sep 03, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

u made sense wen u disapproved military intervention but became an entity I can't place among humans wen u introduced OBIdients into ur fuulish talk!

Do you want to deny how you idiots have been at the forefront cheering the coup wave in other African countries and asking for it to be replicated and domesticated here in Nigeria ?

Who were the idiots calling for interim government after the elections saw their useless candidate lose out?

Everyday , Nigerians have come to see the Osubidient movement as undemocratic, tribal in nature, anti Christian and with total disdain to the rule of law and the judiciary .

There is no excuse you can give for your rabid movement.

The Osubidient are IPOB and modern day Ibo Zikists and remain the greatest enemies to our democracy , independence, culture and way of life.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 03, 2023
Most of the posts on social media asking for a military takeover were from the 1990s and above. They do not experience military rule in Nigeria. These kids do not understand what they are asking for.

I will repeat what will happen. A major-to-major general leads the coup. If successful, he retires all senior officers. Over 90% of present politicians who are officeholders are retired. Most are arrested. Who are left in the military when all senior and mates of the leader of the coup are retired? Junior officers who are major downward. He appoints majors and captains as governors of states. Lol. Who are these guys? 25 to 35 years old boys who are not exposed. All their lives they carry guns. They know nothing about government, policy-making, economics, development, etc. Who do you think they will appoint to advise them all? Lol. Failed politicians. The ones who did not win elections cos the ones who won are already arrested. Lol. People like Saraki, Dino, and failed politicians will work for them.

Do you think they will call Osinbajo, Oby, Utomi, and other brilliant guys and work for them? Do you think the leader of the coup can call Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala and ask the World Trade Org to work with Nigeria?

See....Igbo should return to the drawing. I don't like the idea that they claim to be marginalized. Who will give you Aso Rock villa because you feel it is your turn? Lol. You are free to contest. Go contest. Yes, keep pushing it via the ballot system. Peter Obi is in the court, keep supporting him. But stop claiming all other regions must allow you to be the president. We have over 250 tribes in Nigeria, and Ibo is just one.

Losers who cannot compete call for military takeover.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by JealousCobra(m): 8:59am On Sep 03, 2023
OhuDealer:

It's not Nigerians calling for military rule but Ibo fools in the Osubidient movement.

Military take over will end the impunity from the likes of Tifnubu and his APC.

During their time, there were much developments unlike what we have now.

If God, Allah,Ogún, Amadioha loves Nigeria it is now 😎

1 Like

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by Burruchaga71(m): 9:00am On Sep 03, 2023
I'll support military take over If the drug lord refuses to step down.

No apology..

2 Likes

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by iykenex(m): 9:00am On Sep 03, 2023
Felimax:
Nigerians are so dumb!

You ended up being the dumb one here

2 Likes

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by Jonjam269: 9:01am On Sep 03, 2023
Because your messiah lost election means we should not rest, an imaginary and fake mandate. Kids that cannot face unkonwn gunmen are calling for military takeover. Tinubu is your president, nothing you can do about that. Bunch of losers.

6 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akeredolu Thanks Nigerians For Prayers And Support / President Buhari Approves Appointments Of Sovereign Wealth Agency Board Members / APC Explains Delay In Restructuring Nigeria As Atiku Lauds IBB

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.