Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,713 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns (19797 Views)

Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) / Electoral Law Without Electronic Transmission Of Results Invitation To Anarchy / Grazing Routes: FG Driving Nigeria To Anarchy - Gani Adams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by Felimax(m): 4:25pm On Sep 03, 2023
bdon12:

Wat we are experiencing is child play compared to millitary regime.u talk anyhow,millitary go arrest u.u offend person with millitary man for family n they will embarass u.Nigerians are naturally arrogant n autocratic in nature,so imagine if they had a little millitary power to use as they want.
I am obidient n say no to millitary rule.Democracy ia always better.

Your case is pathetic! You cannot even understand what I am saying and stand for you are supporting and opposing at same time.

Bra, goodnight!
Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by Elkidz: 4:37pm On Sep 03, 2023
duro4chang:
Even if there is a military coup a man from the north will still he your head of state. And for years the power will be with the north. Your agitation for Biafla will be ruthlessly dealt with. Infact, Kanu will face his music squarely. Obi will run away.

And you think Tinubu will stay and not be dealt with for the suffering he brought upon Nigerians ewu.
If you look well now, majority of the people that are calling for military are Yorubas, as if the hardship is not telling on all of you.
Yorubanza.
Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by duro4chang(m): 4:41pm On Sep 03, 2023
Elkidz:

And you think Tinubu will stay and not be dealt with for the suffering he brought upon Nigerians ewu.
If you look well now, majority of the people that are calling for military are Yorubas, as if the hardship is not telling on all of you.
Yorubanza.
You will soon understand what I have said. Perhaps you are kid
Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 03, 2023
Lutherblaq:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/09/03/perish-idea-of-military-government-its-return-to-anarchy-rufai-oseni-warns/
the governors must not turn the local government into their fiefdom like they are doing now, we must let the local governments breathe! Shame on all past Governors that never held local government elections at the right time.
Aptly said
Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by blowjohn(m): 5:49pm On Sep 03, 2023
Useku:
No Nigerian who was alive during military rule will ever want to experience it again.

We saw hell in naija then,walahi I go manage anything else.

MiNitary is extremely corrupt, brutal, insensitive and very power drunk!

We suffered like mad,abeg leave the corrupt politicians o,at least we still dey challenge them and we dey ask questions,these other people go kill you at the slightest provocation.

I hate bat govt,but abeg we no want minitry.

We may never return to democracy again if we these mofos hijack power again,I remember the struggle back to democracy,I remember all the comrades who paid with their wealth,lives and blood!

Interesting. Always wondered how military rule was those years
Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by Afamed: 6:01pm On Sep 03, 2023
greatiyk4u:

You simply believe capt Chukwuemeka cannot be administrator of any south west state?

What a warped thinking from someone who doesn't engage kids.
Captain Chukwuemeka at Ochanja barrack or the one at upper Iweka barrack?
Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by Drbarmes(m): 6:18pm On Sep 03, 2023
raskymonojendor:
So Rufai get small sense like this 😂
oga no be sense. if military takeover him no go get mouth dey talk anyhow for TV
Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by Drbarmes(m): 6:23pm On Sep 03, 2023
OkukoIgbo:

Let it happen first, it was during the military the civil war started, it was when we had more raw guts to do our thing. So allow us bother about it.
bother about the security issue in ur area first.
Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by Lincton: 6:23pm On Sep 03, 2023
Truth always remain the truth irrespective who said it.
Rufai is saying the truth, hope the obidients will not nail him.
Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by DMerciful(m): 6:29pm On Sep 03, 2023
You don't want military take over but at the same time you don't want credible elections. You cannot approbate and reprobate at the same time.

If the citizens loses the power to select their leaders via credible elections, its no different from coup. Besides, military govt has proven to be more effective in Nigeria because only military govt can force their way through our tribalism. All states of the Federation were created by military govt. We've be pushing for restructuring but NASS is playing hide and seek but if a military govt wants to restructure,
its done within a couple of months
Felimax:
Nigerians are so dumb!

Calling for military takeover is the dumbest thing ever. People that only came into politics through the obidient movement are shouting military up and down. Mugus!

Rather than going back to the drawing board and uniting all front against this satanic government in power they are calling for military takeover.

Military takeover and all the military governors in the East will be from the North as as well the South South. Military taking over means Nigeria is gone because nowhere will they allow such a takeover with an Igbo man in charge.

Mumu finish all of una shouting military takeover.

After Tinubu eight years una must get sense by force!
Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by DMerciful(m): 6:31pm On Sep 03, 2023
If so why are you crying more than the bereaved?
Afamed:
It's an opportunity for Brigadier Musa Lawal from Katsina to become the administrator of Anambra state

Let the Military take over , it's an opportunity for colonel Adeyemi from Osun state to become the sole Administrator in Enugu state
It will be a perfect opportunity for Brigadier Garba from Borno to become the sole Administrator in Imo state

Glory to God, the high ranking in the present Nigeria Army, Navy are Hausa/ Fulani, Yorubas

Those who want military to take over are still the same nonentities who will cry of margilization when the military take over
Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by Felimax(m): 6:50pm On Sep 03, 2023
DMerciful:
You don't want military take over but at the same time you don't want credible elections. You cannot approbate and reprobate at the same time.

If the citizens loses the power to select their leaders via credible elections, its no different from coup. Besides, military govt has proven to be more effective in Nigeria because only military govt can force their way through our tribalism. All states of the Federation were created by military govt. We've be pushing for restructuring but NASS is playing hide and seek but if a military govt wants to restructure,
its done within a couple of months

Wake up bro! No military government can give you Restructuring.

I seriously wonder how guys have forgotten so soon. How and what it took the Obasanjo administration to redeem the image of Nigeria and Nigerians, the debt plea, the technocrats and overhauling of virtually all government institutions.

Why for God's sake should we even think that the military is the best way forward?

How do we forget so soon?
You are from Enugu and they will appoint one idiot from Zamfara to be your sole administrator. What does a man from Zamfara know about the people of Enugu?

Why are we so DUMB?
That we did not get it right in the last election is for us to go back to our drawing board and map a way forward.

The sole reason why this satanic thought is entering or occupying the head of most people is because it's now very clear that after eight years of Tinubu if God allows power will be going back North and this was the major reason why we asked you guys to put on your think caps but you all refused.

Now the ineptitude, inefficiency and very clueless nature of the president our stupidity has given birth to is now staring at us with barely nothing we can do about it.

We have to bear just as we did with that cow from Daura!
Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by greatiyk4u(m): 7:06pm On Sep 03, 2023
Afamed:

Captain Chukwuemeka at Ochanja barrack or the one at upper Iweka barrack?

Who is the chief of Naval staff again?
Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by DMerciful(m): 7:14pm On Sep 03, 2023
Read to understand rather than respond. I'm not saying the military would give us restructuring, I'm saying they take action unlike the NASS who has refused restructuring despite popular demand.

Now you say after Tinubu 8yrs, it would go to the North, what makes you think Tinubu would win the next election if you haven't made provision for rigging? This election of Feb 25 is yet to be concluded but in your usual impunity, you're talking of 8yrs.

The reason why people are calling for the military is because of the high level of impunity and criminality by the politicians in connivance with the judiciary. When a country's judiciary is compromised, the military needs to come do a reset!
Felimax:

Wake up bro! No military government can give you Restructuring.

I seriously wonder how guys have forgotten so soon. How and what it took the Obasanjo administration to redeem the image of Nigeria and Nigerians, the debt plea, the technocrats and overhauling of virtually all government institutions.

Why for God's sake should we even think that the military is the best way forward?

How do we forget so soon?
You are from Enugu and they will appoint one idiot from Zamfara to be your sole administrator. What does a man from Zamfara know about the people of Enugu?

Why are we so DUMB?
That we did not get it right in the last election is for us to go back to our drawing board and map a way forward.

The sole reason why this satanic thought is entering or occupying the head of most people is because it's now very clear that after eight years of Tinubu if God allows power will be going back North and this was the major reason why we asked you guys to put on your think caps but you all refused.

Now the ineptitude, inefficiency and very clueless nature of the president our stupidity has given birth to is now staring at us with barely nothing we can do about it.

We have to bear just as we did with that cow from Daura!
Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by Afamed: 7:35pm On Sep 03, 2023
greatiyk4u:

Who is the chief of Naval staff again?

Truly una no know anything about military junta
Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by greatiyk4u(m): 8:00pm On Sep 03, 2023
Afamed:

Truly una no know anything about military junta

Mr know all
I was in Adamawa during last military regime and the Administrator was an Igbo man

Bubba marwa equally ruled Lagos.

Tell me something new and stop thinking we are kids here on NL
Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by bablon20(m): 8:34pm On Sep 03, 2023
Ur misfortune father and unfortunate foolish mother are the osus. It shall not be well with ur miserable soul.

NotMagicBishop:

Another idiot 0su
Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by opamoses1: 8:59pm On Sep 03, 2023
humberjade:
Shebi una still dey enjoy Social Media to make money and kill boredom...shebi una still dey get opinion on the internet by hiding behind your keypads. Pray never to experience a military government in its full glory, you will wish Buhari back in Aso Rock.

Only those in thier 20s (never experienced military rule in Nigeria), those in the diaspora, and those who have the means to japa are wishing a military govt on Nigeria.
I am in the diaspora and I don't wish military brule on Nigeria.

Rufai oseni is not stupid. He knows that is the end of his career once the soldier boys take over.
Arise tv would either close down or just show us soccer from all around the world 24/7.
Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by humberjade: 2:35am On Sep 04, 2023
opamoses1:

I am in the diaspora and I don't wish military brule on Nigeria.

Rufai oseni is not stupid. He knows that is the end of his career once the soldier boys take over.
Arise tv would either close down or just show us soccer from all around the world 24/7.

Well, it doesn't mean everyone in the diaspora, I meant the category of those who are clamouring for it, afterall, I am I the diaspora too, and I am against it.

Of course, every journalist who loves his profession should be very scared of military rule.
Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by okuta007: 4:29am On Sep 04, 2023
Felimax:
Nigerians are so dumb!

Calling for military takeover is the dumbest thing ever. People that only came into politics through the obidient movement are shouting military up and down. Mugus!

Rather than going back to the drawing board and uniting all front against this satanic government in power they are calling for military takeover.

Military takeover and all the military governors in the East will be from the North as as well the South South. Military taking over means Nigeria is gone because nowhere will they allow such a takeover with an Igbo man in charge.

Mumu finish all of una shouting military takeover.

After Tinubu eight years una must get sense by force!

shorrop there - under military Kidnapping can’t happen - military maintains security that civilians can’t offer because they know if there is insecurity their regime is over - tell me is insecurity not the reason why there is hunger in the land today ? farmers can’t go to farm and the politicians are playing politics with human lives ? allowing herders carry AK47 ? who born fulani herdsmen under IBB or Abacha regime to attack villages and kill people in rural Nigeria ?

If you were not old enough then to know - what the military was like in power, i lived through it as an adult and i will tell you 100% dem no born that kidnapper well to try kidnapping people inside town under the military/ na firing squad after one month Tribunal go visit that person

no be politicians bring Boko Haram ?
Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by Karnice600: 11:06am On Sep 04, 2023
zicoraads:
The only people calling for the military are these young unintelligent folks on social media.

A majority of them didn't experience the brutality of that time, which is not an issue. The major issue is that they have also refused to read. If at all they read and understood history, they won't think of such in a million years.

Someone like the foolish hammerT of a boy is one example.
Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by Karnice600: 11:14am On Sep 04, 2023
okuta007:

shorrop there - under military Kidnapping can’t happen - military maintains security that civilians can’t offer because they know if there is insecurity their regime is over - tell me is insecurity not the reason why there is hunger in the land today ? farmers can’t go to farm and the politicians are playing politics with human lives ? allowing herders carry AK47 ? who born fulani herdsmen under IBB or Abacha regime to attack villages and kill people in rural Nigeria ?

If you were not old enough then to know - what the military was like in power, i lived through it as an adult and i will tell you 100% dem no born that kidnapper well to try kidnapping people inside town under the military/ na firing squad after one month Tribunal go visit that person

no be politicians bring Boko Haram ?

Stop sniffing gases upandan, you no hear. Tramadol crew of Marlians and star boys. Now see how stupid you look.
Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by Tito24: 1:30pm On Sep 13, 2023
duro4chang:
Even if there is a military coup a man from the north will still he your head of state. And for years the power will be with the north. Your agitation for Biafla will be ruthlessly dealt with. Infact, Kanu will face his music squarely. Obi will run away.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Chai!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Every Nigerian Wants To Take Pictures With Me – Wike / NNPC To Hike Fuel Price, As Tanker Drivers Suspend Strike / Chinedu Ikedieze Endorses Chima Anyaso (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.