Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns (19815 Views)

Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) / Electoral Law Without Electronic Transmission Of Results Invitation To Anarchy / Grazing Routes: FG Driving Nigeria To Anarchy - Gani Adams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by yemmit90: 12:25pm On Sep 03, 2023
Lutherblaq:
The Military & Politicians are Actually the same Set of Clowns, All They Want is Power and no other thing.

the only way Nigerians can ever in their life get good governance is if they are united, but as we all can see only few are not religious and tribal bigots.

No Military or Civilians (democratic) Goverment can ever bring this country to the top if we are not united, our country should be our number one pariority not our Tribe or Religion, but we prefare to die in Illiteracy and Ignorance.

but one Solid thing i know is that Nigerians will Regret All This Tribal and religious Bigotry.

Some people will say This tribe started it, That tribe started it, But let me tell you there is nothing to justify this Stupidility.

United in what way sir?

I am sure your definition of being United is for all of us to vote for one particular man who comes from Pluto abi? Our individualistic cultural believes, egocentric and greed will never produce quality leaderships in this part of the world.

Nigeria and Black Africans at large don't need a messiah but strong institutions to move forward. And this can only be achieve through creation of new homogenous societies. The present arrangement need to be discharge to pave way for the new nations where people of the same cultures and identities chose the best way to pilot their affair.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:25pm On Sep 03, 2023
If you think things are bad, remember our seat of power was once a place for all sorts of exotic orgies during the Military era

shocked shocked shocked shocked pardon?
Oga please kindly shed more light
Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by Favourchris(f): 12:35pm On Sep 03, 2023
SmartyPants:

So who exactly are those calling for a coup if not Obidients?

So anyone not in support of the present administration and calling for coup is obidient...

This una empty brain 9 una take vote disaster after disaster.

because I no want Tinubu then am obidient, una get sense at all

1 Like

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by Lutherblaq: 12:36pm On Sep 03, 2023
yemmit90:

United in what way sir?

I am sure your definition of being United is for all of us to vote for one particular man who comes from Pluto abi? Our individualistic cultural believes, egocentric and greed will never produce quality leaderships in this part of the world.

Nigeria and Black Africans at large don't need a messiah but strong institutions to move forward. And this can only be achieve through creation of new homogenous societies. The present arrangement need to be discharge to pave way for the new nations where people of the same cultures and identities chose the best way to pilot their affair.

Why are we this way?
Bro all i mean is not what just typed, what i mean is let us put our country first before any other thing thats all,
Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by SmartyPants(m): 12:37pm On Sep 03, 2023
Favourchris:

So anyone not in support of the present administration and calling for coup is obidient...

This una empty brain 9 una take vote disaster after disaster.

because I no want Tinubu then am obidient, una get sense at all

It's a simple question. Who are those calling for the coup? We can rule out Tinubuists, and we can rule out northerners...what group does that leave us with?

Why are you filled with lies? Even when you know that the lies are fooling no one??

2 Likes

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by Gaji001: 12:37pm On Sep 03, 2023
This man is just from za view of his job and nothing else. If they were that active in doing their job, how could we end up with someone as bola? How?

This guy should just shut his mouth and allow us have real sense, since we still don't have sense in this era.

I support in a 100% military take over, for at least today in Nigeria, most inter-state roads were built during military regime, and are now in need of rehabilitation.

Rehabilitation that civilian governments have awarded to contractors years upon years, buf z roads are still there

Let za military take over abeg.
Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by egbetokuns(m): 12:40pm On Sep 03, 2023
Lutherblaq:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/09/03/perish-idea-of-military-government-its-return-to-anarchy-rufai-oseni-warns/

Democratic government still better military by 1million %. God will not let’s witness those days again. Stray bullet anytime any day. Any protest na gunfire. Aaaa i remember those days. The social media we are enjoying now came in light during democracy by Obasanjo. Military government will never allow us to enjoy internet. They will surely deprive us any information that will tarnish their image. We shall get there on this democratic government one day. Obi lost this time not the end of Obidient. He can win next time. The same Tinubu waited so long for his time despite all odds he won at last. Let’s move on either you’re Yoruba , Hausa and Ibo when it comes to business we are one Nigeria. Let’s embrace peace and work together

1 Like

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by Kay25(m): 12:46pm On Sep 03, 2023
I thought all Obi supporters wants military to takeover thinking hey will return govt to obi..I just dey laff hearing dos bigots shouting military should takeover

1 Like

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by drololaaof: 12:48pm On Sep 03, 2023
Lutherblaq:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/09/03/perish-idea-of-military-government-its-return-to-anarchy-rufai-oseni-warns/
Instead of to caution political office holders to to behave ,allow the people to benefit from the dividends of democracy you talking rubbish.
If there is coup there is nothing you can do ,you will cry and cry but the public will jubilee.
Look at our roads ,schools ,electricity, no pipe borne water but bore hole are being drilled with mo water supplied.
Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by Fearyourcreator: 12:56pm On Sep 03, 2023
OhuDealer:

It's not Nigerians calling for military rule but Ibo fools in the Osubidient movement.
Them be full that yeye tailor88 and his mumu lots ... Wey no Sabi anything than to cry here

1 Like

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by JetApartment: 1:08pm On Sep 03, 2023
Lutherblaq:

A Democratic government is worse and the result is visible for all to see...

Haven't we been witnessing harrassment of journalist in this Democratic government?

Haven't we been witnessing lawlessness in this Democratic government?

What about refusal to obey court orders by this Government?

What about illegal arrest and detention?

All what Oseni pointed out as his defense has been happening in this Democratic government and it even worsened, we have witnessed a record breaking corruption under civilian rule so Oseni should just shove it and eat his bribe in peace.

A military government is far better. Atleast everybody go behave.

1 Like

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by MRMRMR: 1:09pm On Sep 03, 2023
raskymonojendor:
So Rufai get small sense like this 😂
Me too surprised to hear this from him. But he go collect yabbings from his gang of headless mob for saying this.
Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by MRMRMR: 1:12pm On Sep 03, 2023
JetApartment:

A Democratic government is worse and the result is visible for all to see...

Haven't we been witnessing harrassment of journalist in this Democratic government?

Have we been witnessing lawlessness in this Democratic government?

What about refusal to obey court orders by this Government?

What about illegal arrest and detention?

All what Oseni pointed out as his defense has been happening in this Democratic government and it even worsened, we have witnessed a record breaking corruption under civilian rule so Oseni should just shove it and eat his bribe in peace.

A military government is far better. Atleast everybody go behave.
Oseni don collect bribe from JAGABAN , just like BIDEN, CIA, FBI, CSU, UN, IMF etc all collected bribe from JAGABAN. U get sense Wella.

1 Like

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by truthfinder319: 1:16pm On Sep 03, 2023
Only obi supporters call for coup. Patriotic and serious Nigeians prefer democracy under President Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Nigeria is still far better than many other countries in the world.
Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by truthfinder319: 1:16pm On Sep 03, 2023
Only obi supporters call for coup. Patriotic and serious Nigeians prefer democracy under President Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Nigeria is still far better than many other countries in the world.

Lutherblaq:

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by complexstuffs(m): 1:20pm On Sep 03, 2023
Afamed:
It's an opportunity for Brigadier Musa Lawal from Katsina to become the administrator of Anambra state

Let the Military take over , it's an opportunity for colonel Adeyemi from Osun state to become the sole Administrator in Enugu state
It will be a perfect opportunity for Brigadier Garba from Borno to become the sole Administrator in Imo state

Glory to God, the high ranking in the present Nigeria Army, Navy are Hausa/ Fulani, Yorubas

Those who want military to take over are still the same nonentities who will cry of margilization when the military take over

Many don't realize what you just stated

1 Like

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by complexstuffs(m): 1:21pm On Sep 03, 2023
OkukoIgbo:

Let it happen first, it was during the military the civil war started, it was when we had more raw guts to do our thing. So allow us bother about it.

You say wetin?

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by Error401: 1:24pm On Sep 03, 2023
I am Tribalistic but I have common sense. I support Peter Obi to the core while being a Yoruba Apologist.
You can lean anywhere, yoruba, igbo, Apc or PDP, just dont loose your senses while doing that!

Lutherblaq:
The Military & Politicians are Actually the same Set of Clowns, All They Want is Power and no other thing.

the only way Nigerians can ever in their life get good governance is if they are united, but as we all can see only few are not religious and tribal bigots.

No Military or Civilians (democratic) Goverment can ever bring this country to the top if we are not united, our country should be our number one pariority not our Tribe or Religion, but we prefare to die in Illiteracy and Ignorance.

but one Solid thing i know is that Nigerians will Regret All This Tribal and religious Bigotry.

Some people will say This tribe started it, That tribe started it, But let me tell you there is nothing to justify this Stupidility.
Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by SWATMan: 1:24pm On Sep 03, 2023
zicoraads:
The only people calling for the military are these young unintelligent folks on social media.

A majority of them didn't experience the brutality of that time, which is not an issue. The major issue is that they have also refused to read. If at all they read and understood history, they won't think of such in a million years.

Just like you hipocrites called on Abacha to take over the government with the hope that he would hand over power to Abiola. You are talking as if you and your ilks were not foolish to even think about that. Today you are calling out a set of people as ignorant, forgetting that your so called 'educated morons' actually participated in forming a military government that denied MKO Abiola the presidency. Your Obas paid Abacha a visit and after their palms greased (apologies to Hamza el-mustapha) in foreign currency, came out to gleefully encouraged him to even execute your treacherous (brothers) generals who were complicit in this travesty of justice. I feel sad when i see post from illiterates like you who would rather change the narrative of a story because you feel you have the right to comment.

1 Like

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by HRMK: 1:30pm On Sep 03, 2023
a military junta would have sent you to where you wont remember to put on your glasses!the same junta would have locked your mouth up!same way colonialists handled african slaves then!!
Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by Charismatic107: 1:34pm On Sep 03, 2023
drealcivilceno:

Ode?
oponu
Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by Felimax(m): 2:24pm On Sep 03, 2023
bdon12:

Stop calling obedients like u dnt reason at all.i am obedient n dnt like millitary.so also at least 15 obedients like me n yea we plenty like that.

You won't believe what the so called Obidients did at my younger brother birthday and they got it hard from me. It was in that gathering they were saying military should takeover.

Then at Igwuruta I had another encounter with another set of fools aiming for military takeover that what we are experiencing now is worst than military regime. I have heard that statement more from the so called Obidients. Hence I am not surprised this is coming from Mr Oseni.
Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by IfnobeGod20: 2:25pm On Sep 03, 2023
Felimax:
Nigerians are so dumb!

Calling for military takeover is the dumbest thing ever. People that only came into politics through the obidient movement are shouting military up and down. Mugus!

Rather than going back to the drawing board and uniting all front against this satanic government in power they are calling for military takeover.

Military takeover and all the military governors in the East will be from the North as as well the South South. Military taking over means Nigeria is gone because nowhere will they allow such a takeover with an Igbo man in charge.

Mumu finish all of una shouting military takeover.

After Tinubu eight years una must get sense by force!
With all you read from Rufai Oseni's piece, this is all you can put down. You're not ready to change, still here propagating your tribal colouration. Se won fi se e ni. Oseni's piece were laced in wisdom but all you can drawn out is tribal gbagbo. Repent!
Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by johnog4sure: 2:52pm On Sep 03, 2023
Felimax:
Nigerians are so dumb!

Calling for military takeover is the dumbest thing ever. People that only came into politics through the obidient movement are shouting military up and down. Mugus!

Rather than going back to the drawing board and uniting all front against this satanic government in power they are calling for military takeover.

Military takeover and all the military governors in the East will be from the North as as well the South South. Military taking over means Nigeria is gone because nowhere will they allow such a takeover with an Igbo man in charge.

Mumu finish all of una shouting military takeover.

After Tinubu eight years una must get sense by force!
I like everything you said apart from the hating on Igbos and obidients
Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by Felimax(m): 2:54pm On Sep 03, 2023
johnog4sure:
I like everything you said apart from the hating on Igbos and obidients

Point of correction, I don't hate Igbos. Never!
My best friends are Igbos. I am more also an Igbo man.
Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by Herbiodun09: 3:15pm On Sep 03, 2023
This one go touch the werey cheesy
Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by Reflect7: 3:24pm On Sep 03, 2023
duro4chang:
Even if there is a military coup a man from the north will still he your head of state. And for years the power will be with the north. Your agitation for Biafla will be ruthlessly dealt with. Infact, Kanu will face his music squarely. Obi will run away.

Lol. You have said it all.

Obingo go pick race!

Himself sabi how military rule be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by Amen24(f): 3:28pm On Sep 03, 2023
OGIBRA:
After POLITICIANS, the second casualty of military regime is the MEDIA(nairaland inclusive), no more freedom of expression..

Now that their small god has spoken, hope they will listen...

NOW THAT THEIR SMALL GOD HAS SPOKEN, HOPE THEY WILL LISTEN.
shocked shocked shocked
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by Rowj: 3:59pm On Sep 03, 2023
OkukoIgbo:

So why una come dey fear like this, or no be the same pig shit prophet mohammad all of una dey worship and that dog Allah go favour una?
so, you mumu like this?
Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by bdon12: 4:07pm On Sep 03, 2023
Felimax:

You won't believe what the so called Obidients did at my younger brother birthday and they got it hard from me. It was in that gathering they were saying military should takeover.

Then at Igwuruta I had another encounter with another set of fools aiming for military takeover that what we are experiencing now is worst than military regime. I have heard that statement more from the so called Obidients. Hence I am not surprised this is coming from Mr Oseni.

Wat we are experiencing is child play compared to millitary regime.u talk anyhow,millitary go arrest u.u offend person with millitary man for family n they will embarass u.Nigerians are naturally arrogant n autocratic in nature,so imagine if they had a little millitary power to use as they want.
I am obidient n say no to millitary rule.Democracy ia always better.
Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by greatiyk4u(m): 4:09pm On Sep 03, 2023
Afamed:

I hardly engage kid/ nonent-_+ities

You simply believe capt Chukwuemeka cannot be administrator of any south west state?

What a warped thinking from someone who doesn't engage kids.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Communication Failure In Zamfara Caused Deadly Attack On Troops / APC Rejects Benue South Rerun Result, Protest To INEC Office (photos) / New Minimum Wage: FG Sets Date For Transmission Of Bill To National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.