Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns (19816 Views)

Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) / Electoral Law Without Electronic Transmission Of Results Invitation To Anarchy / Grazing Routes: FG Driving Nigeria To Anarchy - Gani Adams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by NotMagicBishop: 9:01am On Sep 03, 2023
OkukoIgbo:

Let it happen first, it was during the military the civil war started, it was when we had more raw guts to do our thing. So allow us bother about it.

And ever since then you have been crying victim ever since.

The idiots who have suffered the most under military misadventure are the idiots clamouring for it.

You ohus ehn!

1 Share

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by bablon20(m): 9:02am On Sep 03, 2023
Óseni is just talking from his little experience he, I wan to ask if all he highlighted that happened during the military era are not happening now. Are politicians not being gag, are houses of the poor masses no being demolished, is coat of living not still hard under d rule of the civilians? As far as am concerned I have tasted the 2 mode of governance and I will prefer the military to take over. If the civilian govt make life good for d people will they be clamoring for the return of d military.

3 Likes

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by NotMagicBishop: 9:04am On Sep 03, 2023
bablon20:
Óseni is just talking from his little experience he, I wan to ask if all he highlighted that happened during the military era are not happening now. Are politicians not being gag, are houses of the poor masses no being demolished, is coat of living not still hard under d rule of the civilians? As far as am concerned I have tasted the 2 mode of governance and I will prefer the military to take over. If the civilian govt make life good for d people will they be clamoring for the return of d military.

Another idiot 0su

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by stepaside1: 9:05am On Sep 03, 2023
Well spoken Rufai. Sometimes you speak so well. I urge you to reason issues end to end before speaking. Some things are popular in the short term but defective in the long term

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by Bridget95(f): 9:07am On Sep 03, 2023
OhuDealer:

It's not Nigerians calling for military rule but Ibo fools in the Osubidient movement.
Did you know its against the rules of nairaland.com to call out a tribe and accuss them falsely. It is time kids on this forum be thought a bitter lesson

3 Likes

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by NotMagicBishop: 9:07am On Sep 03, 2023
JealousCobra:

Military take over will end the impunity from the likes of Tifnubu and his APC.

During their time there much developments unlike what we have now.

If God, Allah,Ogún, Amadioha loves Nigeria it is now 😎

Fool, this was same excuse Buhari gave for overthrowing Shagari .

This is same lame foolish excuse your Ibo coupist gave for destroying our first Republic.

It's time Nigerians see to your exit so you can go and be ruled remotely from Finland .

Idiots

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:08am On Sep 03, 2023
NotMagicBishop:

Do you want to deny how you idiots have been at the forefront cheering the coup wave in other African countries and asking for it to be replicated and domesticated here in Nigeria ?

Who were the idiots calling for interim government after the elections saw their useless candidate lose out?

Everyday , Nigerians have come to see the Osubidient movement as undemocratic, tribal in nature, anti Christian and with total disdain to the rule of law and the judiciary .

There is no excuse you can give for your rabid movement.

The Osubidient are IPOB and modern day Ibo Zikists and remain the greatest enemies to our democracy , independence, culture and way of life.

d current placeholder at d presidency, was he supposed to have bn sworn in b4 final conclusion of ongoing PEPT process?

Anybody dat says d truth is an OBIdient to u lots bah?

start thinking properly!

1 Like

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by NotMagicBishop: 9:08am On Sep 03, 2023
Bridget95:
Did you know its against the rules of nairaland.com to call out a tribe and accuss them falsely. It is time kids on this forum be thought a bitter lesson

Shut up.

I will not hide nor mince words .

So it's ok to call out Fulani but not Ibo traitors who are best on destroying Nigeria and returning her to Jewish Corporatist status.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by NotMagicBishop: 9:09am On Sep 03, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

d current placeholder at d presidency, was he supposed to have bn sworn in b4 final conclusion of ongoing PEPT process?

start thinking properly!

Shut it.

There have been litigation surrounding all presidential elections since 2003 but did that stop the declared winner from being sworn in?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by Christistruth03: 9:09am On Sep 03, 2023
Ezewuzie01:
So Rufai Oseni has sense like this and he has never cautioned his sponsor the frustrated agulu idiot Peter Obi to stop backing and supporting IPOB terrorists who don't believe in Nigeria.

So Rufai Oseni still Remembers Gen Abacha who was at one time after hanging 9 innocent men to soothe his ego was being called Gen " A Butcher"

He would have eliminated people like Rufai Oseni within days
Didn't Abacha murder Abiola's Wife and President Yaradua's Older Brother and former Vice president of Nigeria Gen Shehu Yaradua?

1 Like

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by JealousCobra(m): 9:13am On Sep 03, 2023
NotMagicBishop:

Fool, this was same excuse Buhari gave for overthrowing Shagari .

This is same lame foolish excuse your Ibo coupist gave for destroying our first Republic.

It's time Nigerians see to your exit so you can go and be ruled remotely from Finland .

Idiots

E pained dis mugu abi ode sef 😁😁

Truth stings like of the scorpion. Military should prove their worthiness 😎

3 Likes

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by Okoroawusa: 9:14am On Sep 03, 2023
"famous"? What made Rufai Oseni famous?

2 Likes

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by olukomogbon5(m): 9:14am On Sep 03, 2023
I love your word brother let them have Sense
Copied

1 Like

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 03, 2023
One thing I want military takeover is that all these politicians that are amassing illicit wealth will flee to foreign countries and become a second class citizens.

3 Likes

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by Okoroawusa: 9:16am On Sep 03, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

start thinking properly!
How old are you?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by higgs: 9:16am On Sep 03, 2023
No Igbo man is calling for military rule.Some of You on nairaland will not think straight because of your hatred of the Igbos.Everything on this platform is about tribe.Shameless people.
Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:17am On Sep 03, 2023
NotMagicBishop:

Shut it.

There have been litigation surrounding all presidential elections since 2003 but did that stop the declared winner from being sworn in?

& it is wrong to u dat election court cases shld be concluded b4 any swearing in?

dis is d only election dat all loop holes were visibly highlighted & exposed to d whole world wit d massive help of advanced technology thereby catching ur Hi-neck chair dead on his rigging track!

The masses catch am red handed while stealing from the cookie jar!
😂
Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by NotMagicBishop: 9:17am On Sep 03, 2023
JealousCobra:

E pained dis mugu abi ode sef 😁😁

Truth stings like of the scorpion. Military should prove their worthiness 😎

Keep exposing yourselves to future backlash.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by Uyomiya: 9:19am On Sep 03, 2023
helinues:
Let's see what the headless mob have to say

Helinues leave your Papa house go rent your own

1 Like

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by firearcher: 9:19am On Sep 03, 2023
Was in the university during the military era, and I remember Student Union Governments and all forms of protests were banned for most of my years then. Yet, we students still found ways to organize and protest against the government as well as their puppets and equally dictatorial VCs.

I remember several times MOPOLs were brought into the campus to shut down protests and flush us out of the campus after school was shut down. I remember the running into the bush and staying there till late in the night. I remember the tear gases, the screaming as students were tackled down and bundled into their trucks, a few not to be seen again.

Then after shutting down the school and forcing us all out of campus, they blocked us on the highway as we took buses to travel to our various homes. We were forced to come down from buses, then subjected to frog jumps, lying down and rolling on the hot tarmac, and all sort of physical and mental tormenting.

And you know what? The media dare not report this. Not on TV and not on newspaper. Even your parents can't do anything about it. Everyone was careful not to step on the military toes.

Its a shame that our generation and those before us did not cherish our hard earned democracy the way they should and work hard enough to establish it through good governance and advancement for all.

Nonetheless, its a also shame that today's generation doesn't know our true history. At best all they know are distorted facts told from sentimental and deceptive standpoints by those who should know better.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:20am On Sep 03, 2023
Okoroawusa:

How old are you?
open ur brain & read.

Sane minded ppl had opined dat election cases ought to be concluded b4 any swearing in.
Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by NotMagicBishop: 9:20am On Sep 03, 2023
higgs:
No Igbo man is calling for military rule.Some of You on nairaland will not think straight because of your hatred of the Igbos.Everything on this platform is about tribe.Shameless people.

Liars.

Those openly calling for military intervention on social media are Ibos affiliated to both the Obidient and IPOB movement.

We also saw how it's only you Ibos supporting the coup wave in Africa and calling for it to be replicated here.

I dare say if a coup happens today in Nigeria it is only in Alaigbo that we will see people pour out in the streets to jubilate but once the military commander orders they be shot on sight ,that time Una eyes go clear.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by JealousCobra(m): 9:22am On Sep 03, 2023
NotMagicBishop:

Keep exposing yourselves to future backlash.

We are already done with you mischievous lots 😁😎
Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by NotMagicBishop: 9:22am On Sep 03, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

& it is wrong to u dat election court cases shld be concluded b4 any swearing in?

😂

Obi took INEC and Ngige to court and was sworn in 2yrs later.

If Obi still thinks he has a case why not follow that route?

But because he knows he doesn't stand a chance he and his supporters are now clamouring for a coup.

Idiot.

1 Like

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by RaptorX: 9:26am On Sep 03, 2023
The problem is too many kids on NL talking what they have no clue about concerning military rule. I was old enough to go to the Akure airport commisioning by Babangida, old enough to line up with other primary school pupils wave at Shagari in an open top jeep during his state visit to Ondo state. So don't tell me crap about better military rule, tell that to my mother when they will be queuing for essential commodities. Go ask your parents what is essential commodities during Buhari first coming as head of state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by Jonjam269: 9:27am On Sep 03, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

dis is d only election dat all loop holes were visibly highlighted & exposed to d whole world wit d massive help of advanced technology thereby catching ur Hi-neck chair dead on his rigging track!

The masses catch am red handed while stealing from the cookie jar!
😂

Obidot lawyer from Agulu, another obidot on the rampage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:28am On Sep 03, 2023
NotMagicBishop:

Obi took INEC and Ngige to court and was sworn in 2yrs later.

If Obi still thinks he has a case why not follow that route?

But because he knows he doesn't stand a chance he and his supporters are now clamouring for a coup.

Idiot.

emu u emu u!

na u eediot pass!
How do u knw everybody calling for military are OBIdients?

Thank God u confirmed OBI reclaimed his mandate & he is going to be very successful wit dis 3rd stint.

Siddon dey look!
cool
Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by Curious346: 9:32am On Sep 03, 2023
Nigerian politicians like Wike and ganduje will open the door for the military to take over .

Tinubu just appointed thugs and lackeys as ministers

2 Likes

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:32am On Sep 03, 2023
Jonjam269:

Obidot lawyer from Agulu, another obidot on the rampage.

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by Versal: 9:34am On Sep 03, 2023
Nairaland is now a den of immaturities and insults.
I think i should deactivate my account.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Rejects Benue South Rerun Result, Protest To INEC Office (photos) / New Minimum Wage: FG Sets Date For Transmission Of Bill To National Assembly / Anambra Guber: Umeoji Reacts As INEC Publishes Soludo’s Name As APGA Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.