Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy (6930 Views)

Seun, It's Time To Introduce Mobile Number In Registration / Buhari Government To Involve FBI In Ex-Governors, Senators' Probe / NYSC: Sanwo-Olu Government To Involve Corpers In Construction Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by DatNiggaDaz: 10:10am On Sep 03, 2023
helinues:

Sebi the end sars bandits uplifted his Excellency business during the protest

Eish
Now, you have started speaking in tongue like always grin

4 Likes

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by itsme01: 10:11am On Sep 03, 2023
PoliciaNLand:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod Mukina2
Rule 2

Again

Please for God sake Kingsley Odafe if you don't want Car to jam your mother and families in Awka and Asaba don't qoute me....

I tagged Seun not you a nobody

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by Finestgurlie(f): 10:12am On Sep 03, 2023
itsme01:

Please for God sake Kingsley Odafe if you don't want Car to jam your mother and families in Awka and Asaba don't qoute....

lol are you scared that I just busted your cheap blackmail on Seun?
Btw who's Odefa or whatever ?
I'm a woman and you should respect that.
I'm your political opponent.

5 Likes

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by PoliciaNLand: 10:13am On Sep 03, 2023
itsme01:

Again

Please for God sake Kingsley Odafe if you don't want Car to jam your mother and families in Awka and Asaba don't qoute me....

Rule 2

2 Likes

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by Finestgurlie(f): 10:14am On Sep 03, 2023
itsme01:

Again

boys are waiting and accumulating
hahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by Douglad: 10:18am On Sep 03, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
I have never seen an attention seeker like this erudite skuller with the worst written English on NL.
Tueh!

How I long for the return of gbegile boys to this forum to instill some sanity.

🤣🤣🤣

4 Likes

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by helinues: 10:18am On Sep 03, 2023
Finestgurlie:
lol keep imagining things hunny

You should know if I tell you something, na so the thing go be.

No be one of the reasons you have been trolling for years be that. Not even a single major arguments you have ever won over me on this forum but instead to man up and up your knowledge you resorted to trolling.

The good thing is we are glad to have subjected you to be doing the trolling as we can never stoop so low to that level

1 Like

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by itsme01: 10:20am On Sep 03, 2023
helinues:

Seun is not that much concern about the improvement of his own page if not he won't be hiding on Twitter doing ejo wewe when he could have spent some days to observe the happenings on his own forum

Seun is quite intelligent in Economics and philosophy, he gets engagement on Twitter , but this Nairaland clowns have so much demarketed him that he gets fewer and less engagement on intresting topic...

This guys just want to destroy Nairaland brand completely

2 Likes

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by helinues: 10:26am On Sep 03, 2023
itsme01:

Seun is quite intelligent in Economics and philosophy, he gets engagement on Twitter , but this Nairaland clowns have so much demarketed him that he gets fewer and less engagement on intresting topic...

This guys just want to destroy Nairaland brand completely

Those people never supported anything development or progress before cos they are da bi n SE da.

Na Seun dey give them chance as they are hell bent in bringing the site down, let him involve security operatives, I can see he his now using cloudfare security, he should get IP tracker at ip2location and track the guy and his criminal fellow down.

Imagine the manipulating of the forum statistics with thwir numerous monikers plus the scam adverts monikers.

Indeed, enemies of progress truly exists

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:51am On Sep 03, 2023
helinues:

Na holy ghost helped you to type this?

Make una stop this hypocrisy of a thing. The main thread una no go respond to it, just find a way of derailing deliberately

Oshisco

undecided
only thief runneth wen no one pursueth!

3 Likes

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:55am On Sep 03, 2023
helinues:

Arrogate? Except if you are saying you are happy with the activities of the guy spoiling someone's business.

Would you pray for someone to be manipulating your business statistics like this? Be honest
which business u get?
Promotion of APC propaganda?

3 Likes

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by Parachoko: 10:57am On Sep 03, 2023
helinues:
I can't count how many times I have created thread about this particular fellow who has been trolling me and others for years while both you and your mods couldn't do anything about his case.

It's this same guy that has been engaging in most of the scams on this forum hence using trolling to disguise.

He has been doing this madness for almost a decade on this forum, same as scam adverts.

Out of the 38 pages of my followers, this guy will have nothing less than 35 pages for the monikers he has been using to doing the trolling, how many are they for years? You should do the calculation.

This same born troller also have dedicated monikers for other victims, add all those monikers plus the scam adverts one, na how many registered members left?

Seun, that boy is killing your forum, its time to involve security operatives to handle his case.

He has numerous account on Nairaland.

He's supporting IPOB, Obi and LP but will be angry people are supporting Tinubu or APC.

2 Likes

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by helinues: 10:59am On Sep 03, 2023
Parachoko:
He has numerous account on Nairaland.

He's supporting IPOB, Obi and LP but will be angry people are supporting Tinubu or APC.

Imagine the madness of having dedicated monikers for each victims yet na this people go dey accuse others of being jobless.

This is not about would any productive person engage in this kind of futile efforts, would someone with working brain be trolling others for years?

That's the psychological effects of the acts of trolling

2 Likes

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by Parachoko: 11:43am On Sep 03, 2023
helinues:

Imagine the madness of having dedicated monikers for each victims yet na this people go dey accuse others of being jobless.

This is not about would any productive person engage in this kind of futile efforts, would someone with working brain be trolling others for years?

That's the psychological effects of the acts of trolling
He will tell you this is the way APC supporters was behaving in 2013/2014/2015 when Jonathan was in Power.

I can't believe an Adult can turn himself to a Nuisance because we dont see things in the same way

1 Like

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by PoliciaNLand: 11:45am On Sep 03, 2023
itsme01:

Dude I don't give a fvck, stop qouting me and get a life...

Seun said it on Twitter Nairaland is for intellectual intelligent debate

Please limit your stupidity to your peer like ada.dike or whatever crap you guys troll together

Abeg make God no punish you and the mods backing you

Dey your dey no qoute me cos I no qoute you, so why are you restless on my mention

Rule 2

2 Likes

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by Proudlyomonna: 11:50am On Sep 03, 2023
helinues:

Na holy ghost helped you to type this?

Make una stop this hypocrisy of a thing. The main thread una no go respond to it, just find a way of derailing deliberately

Oshisco

undecided

Shun tribal hate then perhaps You would have a point undecided

I wonder why the mods indulge you and your co shameless bigots spreading hate here.

5 Likes

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by Proudlyomonna: 11:54am On Sep 03, 2023
Parachoko:
He will tell you this is the way APC supporters was behaving in 2013/2014/2015 when Jonathan was in Power.

I can't believe an Adult can turn himself to a Nuisance because we dont see things in the same way

You are as much a nuisance as that mad man you are talking about grin

You come here spreading senseless tribal hate as though its the only thing your eleda and oluda destined You to do all the days of your life,yet you think you have any such right to call out another bigot undecided

You and your co tribalist both from the APC zombies section and ipob section are plainly a maximum nonentity here,the mods should put a check on y'all and stop indulging your tomfoolery.

4 Likes

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by helinues: 12:05pm On Sep 03, 2023
PoliciaNLand:
Rule 2

You can't be provoking people deliberately and when they respond you switch to alternative moniker to report. That's cowardness.

Face the guy head on if you have what it takes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by helinues: 12:06pm On Sep 03, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Shun tribal hate then perhaps You would have a point undecided

I wonder why the mods indulge you and your co shameless bigots spreading hate here.

Sorry who is this?

undecided
Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by Parachoko: 12:11pm On Sep 03, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

You are as much a nuisance as that mad man you are talking about grin

You come here spreading senseless tribal hate as though its the only thing your eleda and oluda destined You to do all the days of your life,yet you think you have any such right to call out another bigot undecided

You and your co tribalist both from the APC zombies section and ipob section are plainly a maximum nonentity here,the mods should put a check on y'all and stop indulging your tomfoolery.
Show evidence I spread Tribal hate on Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by helinues: 12:14pm On Sep 03, 2023
Parachoko:
Show evidence I spread Tribal hate on Nairaland

Ignore that person .

Na one busy body fellow who never for once see anything bad in the activities of those miscreants whenever we report them.

He used to be one of the trollers until he was relegated to the dust bin

2 Likes

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by DenreleDave(m): 12:21pm On Sep 03, 2023
helinues:
I can't count how many times I have created thread about this particular fellow who has been trolling me and others for years while both you and your mods couldn't do anything about his case.

It's this same guy that has been engaging in most of the scams on this forum hence using trolling to disguise.

He has been doing this madness for almost a decade on this forum, same as scam adverts.

Out of the 38 pages of my followers, this guy will have nothing less than 35 pages for the monikers he has been using to doing the trolling, how many are they for years? You should do the calculation.

This same born troller also have dedicated monikers for other victims, add all those monikers plus the scam adverts one, na how many registered members left?

Seun, that boy is killing your forum, its time to involve security operatives to handle his case.

The person is the same as Finestgurlie PoliciaNLand BaddestQueen

Same person... So jblss and stpdd

1 Like

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by Helgreenluv(m): 12:22pm On Sep 03, 2023
helinues:

Na Seun still dey give him chance, let him involve security operatives and track the guy down. His activities is now criminal activities

Would love to see his story gracing fp.
Honestly me too. Him own don too much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by helinues: 12:23pm On Sep 03, 2023
DenreleDave:

The person is the same as Finestgurlie PoliciaNLand BaddestQueen

Same person... So jblss and stpdd

The listed monikers dominated the trolling. There are others like him as well.

I really don't know why not supporting what they support go turn to trolling for years. Hahaha, ordinary political spectators not even the players.

Those guys have detected the sinking Titanic considering how low they have gone

1 Like

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by helinues: 12:24pm On Sep 03, 2023
Helgreenluv:

Honestly me too. Him own don too much

At least when people call you out, you chill small, not like this guy.

I don't blame him, he probably have a mod aiding him cos the mods can't feign ignorance of not seeing all the reports about the guy and his fellow
Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by RenaissanceGuy: 12:28pm On Sep 03, 2023
helinues:
Seun, hope you yourself can see the guy has people who are sharing him on to destroy your forum as they see nothing wrong in the activities of the guy.

Those are the people who never wish for the progress of this forum as nothing per say is happening in their own lives.
Seun has done his best. It was because of his sole job of cancelling people's posts that Seun deactivated NL's Cancel this post strikethrough feature.

MODIFIED: I just did and it worked. grin

1 Like

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by Uyomiya: 12:30pm On Sep 03, 2023
helinues:

I don't blame him, he probably have a mod aiding him cos the mods can't feign ignorance of not seeing all the reports about the guy and his fellow

Stop dragging house with your parents go and rent your own

2 Likes

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by aQUINandmore: 12:30pm On Sep 03, 2023
helinues:

helinues my love.
I can Imangine what these trolls has put you through, I'm sorry about that baby.
Happy Sunday baby.
I love you baby 😘😘😘

2 Likes

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by Malroux: 12:33pm On Sep 03, 2023
helinues:

Is it true you are still living and eating in your parents house at 49? Why?

3 Likes

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by helinues: 12:37pm On Sep 03, 2023
aQUINandmore:
helinues my love.
I can Imangine what these trolls has put you through, I'm sorry about that baby.
Happy Sunday baby.
I love you baby 😘😘😘

Have some shame and stop masquerading as a female. You are a guy with blokos. You are the same person behind the trolling.

You don't even know when to KS even when bursted glaringly.

BTW, continue switching monikers, all those monikers would be gone with this thread

Radarada

1 Like

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by RenaissanceGuy: 12:38pm On Sep 03, 2023
DMerciful:
You well so? Get a new moniker
He has done that in the past, but he'll somehow detect it's his new monikers through the style of writing and then start trolling him on that moniker too.
The guy was once trolling me, following me everyday with uncountable number of monikers and cancelling my comments. But one day, he saw one of my comments and said since he agreed with me on this post, he would stop following me, and that was the end. grin.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Despite Police Warning IPOB Members Storm Checkpoint For Burial / FG Asks States To Submit End SARS Judicial Panel Reports / APC Should Be Appreciative Of Wike's Onslaught Against PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.