Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense (3676 Views)

Average Yearly Income Of Igbos And Bank Branch Distribution Per Region In 1964 / Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS / Voters' Registration Per Region And States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by Wutinky: 11:27pm On Sep 03, 2023
complexstuffs:

I am a Northerner DUMMB0

Skull miners, baby factories, UGM, Arear boys, cannibalism ashawo, Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, Ucultic, yahoo yahoo, 419 etc don't belong where I am grin

You are like animal to me, i don't see you like a human being grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by complexstuffs(m): 11:28pm On Sep 03, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

Will you keep kwayet aboki.....

E full your backyard.

If only you could read...

I no blame you sha because 99.99% southerners don't have genuine certificates. Keep brandishing Mmesoma results, miracle centers or Oluyole certificates.
Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by Wutinky: 11:28pm On Sep 03, 2023
complexstuffs:

I no blame you sha because 99.99% southerners don't have genuine certificates. Keep brandishing Mmesoma results, miracle centers or Oluyole certificates.

Okay i see you like a dog grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:29pm On Sep 03, 2023
complexstuffs:

See my SLAVE ooo.

You wouldn't even be able to look me in the eye if you saw me.

You...ordinary shoemaker...we Don see you finish for south tey tey

Present price of Cows dey deceive you..that's why you think if your dad shares his will...you are made..

Sorry camelkid.... It gonna be over soon. We look at you idp campers all the time down in the south..

1 Share

Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by complexstuffs(m): 11:29pm On Sep 03, 2023
Wutinky:

You are like animal to me, i don't see you like a human being grin grin grin

Typical of cannibals which is why they eat their own kind... Some even kill, cook and eat their own family members

Very disgusting

1 Like

Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by Wutinky: 11:29pm On Sep 03, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

Present price of Cows dey deceive you..that's why you think if your dad shares his will...you are made..

Sorry camelkid.... It gonna be over soon. We look at you idp campers all the time down in the south..

Imagine Aboki want do compete grin grin grin
Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by Wutinky: 11:30pm On Sep 03, 2023
complexstuffs:

Typical of cannibals which is why they eat their own kind... Very disgusting

You are only half educated fool in your family, did i lie?

1 Like

Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by complexstuffs(m): 11:31pm On Sep 03, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

It's a thousand times better to be show maker with peace of mind than serving jail times or about to be executed in Asian countries.

1 Like

Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by Wutinky: 11:31pm On Sep 03, 2023
complexstuffs:

It's a thousand times better to be show maker than serving jail times or about to be executed in Asian countries.

Bokoharam say hello grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by complexstuffs(m): 11:33pm On Sep 03, 2023
Wutinky:

You are only half educated fool in your family, did i lie?

Let me ask you a question that always keeps me wondering

How do you guys do it? Killing, cooking and eating your own family members

1 Like

Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by gurujoe(m): 11:34pm On Sep 03, 2023
With all these skullarship happening in wast land they are still below south East

2 Likes

Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by complexstuffs(m): 11:35pm On Sep 03, 2023
Benwallt:

So, guy you were alive and you allowed those people to drag Buhari like tiger generator on internet for 8 years. Where did you come out from

I've been bored all day.. I get their time today that why I say make I catch small cruise grin
Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by Wutinky: 11:35pm On Sep 03, 2023
complexstuffs:

Let me ask you a question that always keeps me wondering

How do you guys do it? Killing, cooking and eating your own family members

You don't even have a future,

Why is Boko Haram a terrorist group?
The group has conducted kidnappings to elicit ransoms and obtain medical services. Boko Haram has also used untrained kidnapping victims, including women and children, as suicide bombers. The US State Department designated Boko Haram as a foreign terrorist

4 Likes

Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by complexstuffs(m): 11:36pm On Sep 03, 2023
gurujoe:
With all these skullarship happening in wast land they still below south East

I am a Northerner DUMBB0.

I'm not surprised sha.. ASHAWO product no fit get sense
Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by Wutinky: 11:37pm On Sep 03, 2023
complexstuffs:

I've been bored all day.. I get their time today that why I say make I catch small cruise grin

Angry Zamfara women abduct bandits' wives grin grin grin grin grin grin
https://punchng.com/angry-zamfara-women-abduct-bandits-wives/
Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by complexstuffs(m): 11:37pm On Sep 03, 2023
Wutinky:

You don't even have a future,

Why is Boko Haram a terrorist group?
The group has conducted kidnappings to elicit ransoms and obtain medical services. Boko Haram has also used untrained kidnapping victims, including women and children, as suicide bombers. The US State Department designated Boko Haram as a foreign terrorist

Bokoharam na child play where Una dey

E be like say your brain dey pain you.

Can you even compare BokoHaram where they are talking about cannibalism?

1 Like

Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by haffaze777(m): 11:37pm On Sep 03, 2023
Since it favour us,StatiSense is not Yoruba own again,wallah I've never seen anyone as confused as people from that curse region;F

NB;you are free to quote and mention me now to abuse your chi,just know that I don't reply mad people, if I ignore you, just know that you are one of mad man we have here,I won't even read mention and quote because I know sey nah so so headless mob from sad yeast go quote me plenty for heregrin nah thunder go kill yah mama if you quote me to say rubbish bloody flat.headed piggrin

1 Like

Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by Wutinky: 11:37pm On Sep 03, 2023
complexstuffs:

I'm not surprised sha.. ASHAWO product no fit get sense

Animals
Angry Zamfara women abduct bandits’ wives grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by Wutinky: 11:38pm On Sep 03, 2023
complexstuffs:

Dude you no get life, you are a useless being and waste of space ..... Angry Zamfara women abduct bandits’ wives grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:38pm On Sep 03, 2023
complexstuffs:

Exactly my point.. See the educated ones below

2 Likes

Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by complexstuffs(m): 11:40pm On Sep 03, 2023
Wutinky:

Animals
Angry Zamfara women abduct bandits’ wives grin grin grin grin

True... But pls compare to these evil acts

Baby factories
Ucultic
Drug pushing
Ritualism
Cannibalism
Nnamdi Kanu
Yahoo yahoo
IPOB
Armed robbery
Otokoto
Kidnapping
ASHAWO
UGM
Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:40pm On Sep 03, 2023
complexstuffs:

It's a thousand times better to be show maker with peace of mind than serving jail times or about to be executed in Asian countries.

Dream on......Virgins dey wait you for up insha allah

3 Likes

Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by Wutinky: 11:41pm On Sep 03, 2023
complexstuffs:

E be like say your brain dey pain you.

Can you even compare BokoHaram where they are talking about cannibalism?

Fulani badit are you there? don't run grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by complexstuffs(m): 11:41pm On Sep 03, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

Dream on......Virgins dey wait you for up insha allah

Eiyah.. Na hell straight for IPOB cannibals cheesy

1 Like

Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by gurujoe(m): 11:42pm On Sep 03, 2023
complexstuffs:

Go eat grass nama!

3 Likes

Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by complexstuffs(m): 11:42pm On Sep 03, 2023
Wutinky:

Fulani badit are you there? don't run grin grin

My SE SLAVES grin
Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by Wutinky: 11:43pm On Sep 03, 2023
complexstuffs:

True... But pls compare to these evil acts

Baby factories
Ucultic
Drug pushing
Ritualism
Cannibalism
Nnamdi Kanu
Yahoo yahoo
IPOB
Armed robbery
Otokoto
Kidnapping
ASHAWO
UGM

How is your cow girlfriend? grin grin grin
The tragic plight of girls, women abducted by bandits in Niger
Many young girls and women abducted by bandits in Nigeria's northern region ... said the victims of rape don't confide in the officials.

2 Likes

Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by Wutinky: 11:43pm On Sep 03, 2023
complexstuffs:

My SE SLAVES grin

How is your cow girlfriend? grin
Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:44pm On Sep 03, 2023
complexstuffs:

Eiyah.. Na hell straight for IPOB cannibals cheesy

Dey play.......

E better to go hell with body parts complete...than Allah wakuba then Ka Booom.....Body parts like legs,ribs,p.r.i.c.k must miss after that explosion...wetin you wan use for the 7 virgins?..

3 Likes

Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by complexstuffs(m): 11:44pm On Sep 03, 2023
gurujoe:

Go eat grass nama!

I understand your frustrations my SE SLAVE.. Being a SLAVE in your own country..
Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by Benwallt(m): 11:45pm On Sep 03, 2023
complexstuffs:

Very well in order. You will catch plenty cruise here and you will still be cruised

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Cassava Boom!!! / What An Insult! BBC Describe Nigeria As A Tarnished Country. / MASSOB Launches Biafran Currency, Vehicle Number Plates, Drivers Licence In Ower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.