Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense (3682 Views)

Average Yearly Income Of Igbos And Bank Branch Distribution Per Region In 1964 / Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS / Voters' Registration Per Region And States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by Wutinky: 2:17am On Sep 04, 2023
complexstuffs:

Ruling over your kind

I don't remember any Azzez Taofik been a governor in Enugu, Imo, Abia, Ebony or Anambra State .... now tell me how are you ruling us? grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by Wutinky: 2:18am On Sep 04, 2023
onumadu:
Anybody thinking that complexstuffs is a northerner is clueless.
Northerners don't have time to hate Igbo. They are honest to themselves.
If anything they mostly fear and respect Igbo. A Northerner fears that Igbo may secede and leave him behind.
So, when topics like this comes, he simply ignores it and moves on.
But you see those people from the skull mining region? Their natural response to topics like this is to HATE.
They hate people who better them in life's struggles/achievements.
Other ethnic groups might see this thread, tell themselves the truth, and move on.
But head harvesters? Lai lai. grin

I knew, na Benwalt or whatever he called himself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by Wutinky: 2:20am On Sep 04, 2023
complexstuffs:

You mistake cannibalistic SE for north

Do you forget your women sleep around like dog? even the married ones grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by Wutinky: 2:21am On Sep 04, 2023
complexstuffs:

Cannibal Ojukwu said worse than that but the cannibal ran away like a dog with its tail between its legs when we came

Go and ask your elders what happened las time cannibal IIGB0S talked trash

Kudirat Abiola was killed in the street of Ikeja Lagos like rat and nothing happen until today, Tell me who is slave? she was killed in her ancestral land like chicken grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by LOVEALAIGBO: 2:31am On Sep 04, 2023
onumadu:
Anybody thinking that complexstuffs is a northerner is clueless.
Northerners don't have time to hate Igbo. They are honest to themselves.
If anything they mostly fear and respect Igbo. A Northerner fears that Igbo may secede and leave him behind.
So, when topics like this comes, he simply ignores it and moves on.
But you see those people from the skull mining region? Their natural response to topics like this is to HATE.
They hate people who better them in life's struggles/achievements.
Other ethnic groups might see this thread, tell themselves the truth, and move on.
But head harvesters? Lai lai. grin

I have my suspicions as to where he's from, but like you, i also don't think he's from the north! He chose to say his from the north probably to deflect any incoming missiles away from his true ethnicity/region! It's even possible the person engaging him on here is his alternate moniker abusing northerners just to derail the thread and deflect incoming abuse as i stated earlier!

There are some that will not see the Igbo getting kudos for anything and be able to sleep well! They are the ones that are furious that, upon all their anti-Igbo policies and malevolent scheming from 1966 to date....and upon their ganging up to ensure no Igbo has been head of state or president since 1966, that the Igbo are still relatively doing well and have not been decimated economically and socially as they had hoped!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by complexstuffs(m): 2:37am On Sep 04, 2023
Wutinky:

Do you forget your women sleep around like dog? even the married ones grin grin grin

Come and carry your ASHAWO sisters abeg

Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by complexstuffs(m): 2:37am On Sep 04, 2023
Wutinky:

I don't remember any Azzez Taofik been a governor in Enugu, Imo, Abia, Ebony or Anambra State .... now tell me how are you ruling us? grin grin grin

Ask the PANDORA criminal
Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by Wutinky: 2:41am On Sep 04, 2023
LOVEALAIGBO:

I have my suspicions as to where he's from, but like you, i also don't think he's from the north! He chose to say his from the north probably to deflect any incoming missiles away from his true ethnicity/region! It's even possible the person engaging him on here is his alternate moniker abusing northerners just to derail the thread and deflect incoming abuse as i stated earlier!

There are some that will not see the Igbo getting kudos for anything and be able to sleep well! They are the ones that are furious that, upon all their anti-Igbo policies and malevolent scheming from 1966 to date....and upon their ganging up to ensure no Igbo has been head of state or president since 1966, that the Igbo are still relatively doing well and have not been decimated economically and socially as they had hoped!

It was too late before i realized the fool was a Yoruba, his main moniker is Benwallt, check page 3

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by complexstuffs(m): 2:44am On Sep 04, 2023
LOVEALAIGBO:

LOVEALAIGBO & onumadu

You guys are boring and rather unintelligent sef.... I thought IPOB cannibals were good at generating lies about people they hate.

Abi una still dey learn work?
Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by Wutinky: 2:49am On Sep 04, 2023
complexstuffs:

LOVEALAIGBO & onumadu

You guys are boring and rather unintelligent sef.... I thought IPOB cannibals were good at generating lies about people they hate.

Abi una still dey learn work?

I hope you won't end up like Awolowo, rat poison

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by complexstuffs(m): 2:53am On Sep 04, 2023
Wutinky:

I hope you won't end up like Awolowo, rat poison

Hahaha....

DUMB&ST00PEED IPOB cannibal didn't see me coming grin

Same way Cannibal Ojukwu didn't see us coming till we ran over the cannibal SE villages but the coward ran away leaving his people to suffer
Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by Wutinky: 3:15am On Sep 04, 2023
complexstuffs:

Come and carry your ASHAWO sisters abeg

I have slept with your married women, who knows your mom could be one of them, they always wear one wrapper and once you touch you find yourself inside the promise land grin

1 Like

Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by Wutinky: 3:16am On Sep 04, 2023
complexstuffs:

Hahaha....

DUMB&ST00PEED IPOB cannibal didn't see me coming grin

Same way Cannibal Ojukwu didn't see us coming till we ran over the cannibal SE villages but the coward ran away leaving his people to suffer

Easy .... you are beginning to wail and cry, be careful so that you won't end up like Awolowo aka rat poison grin grin

1 Like

Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by arantess: 4:27am On Sep 04, 2023
complexstuffs:

Oya come out with your statistics of cannibalism and baby factories
Lol
A skull miner having a mental breakdown

You had to start writing in red
The pain is severe, only you ranting with borrowed data grin cheesy tongue tongue
Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by arantess: 4:30am On Sep 04, 2023
complexstuffs:

I'm am from the region where there are no baby factories
But their are homosexuals and almajiri
And illiterates and bokoharam and multidimensional poverty, infact world capital poverty

Is that it?
tongue tongue tongue

Dandaudu rest
Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by Benwallt(m): 5:41am On Sep 04, 2023
Wutinky:

It was too late before i realized the fool was a Yoruba, his main moniker is Benwallt, check page 3

Nonsense
Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by Typing: 5:43am On Sep 04, 2023
complexstuffs:

Can you also show us the percentages of Nigerians per region serving jail times in Asian countries including those awaiting execution dates after having been convicted of drug pushing.

Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by Ezmans: 6:37am On Sep 04, 2023
complexstuffs:

Abeg goan sit down with all these Mmesoma result wey Una dey carry upandan.

Oluyole and Miracle centers products wey no dey shame.

How many of una get genuine certificate for south
what is the name of that house of rep with fake certificate from toronto university under pdp

1 Like

Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by Procashtips(m): 7:20am On Sep 04, 2023
So how come we have almost 80% living below $2 a day if this so called statistics is true?
Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by a4cube: 7:29am On Sep 04, 2023
complexstuffs:

Let me write to your university and I would not be shocked if they told me that you are carrying fake certificates upandan
Like that northern Toronto guy in National Assembly that year.
Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by nnamdi640: 7:32am On Sep 04, 2023
complexstuffs:

I am a Northerner DUMMB0

Skull miners, baby factories, UGM, Arear boys, cannibalism ashawo, Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, Ucultic, yahoo yahoo, 419 etc don't belong where I am grin
Terrorism and bandits including Fulani herdsmen killers are your own initiatives
Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by complexstuffs(m): 7:46am On Sep 04, 2023
arantess:

But their are homosexuals and almajiri
And illiterates and bokoharam and multidimensional poverty, infact world capital poverty

Is that it?
tongue tongue tongue

Dandaudu rest

You say wetin? Homosexuality is an epidemic in the south

No be you dey inside this picture?

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/08/photos-police-arrest-over-100-gay-suspects-holding-wedding-in-delta/

Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by complexstuffs(m): 8:28am On Sep 04, 2023
Ezmans:
what is the name of that house of rep with fake certificate from toronto university under pdp
a4cube:
Like that northern Toronto guy in National Assembly that year.

Coming from a region where nearly everyone is carrying fake certificates upandan. Fake certificates are an epidemic so much so that even tanagers are all experts at forging their own result like the young Mmesoma who forged her own JAMB results

Oluyole certificates
Miracle centers
Mmesoma
Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by clinician2x: 8:30am On Sep 04, 2023
complexstuffs:

Can you also show us the percentages of Nigerians per region serving jail times in Asian countries including those awaiting execution dates after having been convicted of drug pushing.

Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by complexstuffs(m): 8:32am On Sep 04, 2023
nnamdi640:
Terrorism and bandits including Fulani herdsmen killers are your own initiatives

E be like say your brain dey pain you... Una cannibalism alone don dwarf any thing happening in the north

Baby factories
Ucultic
Drug pushing
Ritualism
Nnamdi Kanu
Cannibalism
Yahoo yahoo
IPOB
Armed robbery
Otokoto
Kidnapping
ASHAWO
UGM
Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by MrEverest(m): 10:15am On Sep 04, 2023
complexstuffs:

I'm am from the region where there are no baby factories

Your ignorance is quite nauseating. What baby factory is worse than almajiri system? Your people breed like pigs even when they're deep in multi-dimensional poverty. You will see aboki gate man, mai ruwa, shoe shiner or labourer yet he has 4 wives and 20 children!

How can you people be living such disgusting lifestyle? Today, you hardly see Southerners giving birth to more than 3 children yet we will employ you guys to do our menial jobs and pay you peanuts only for you to give birth to 20 children?!

How do you people expect to ever come out of your miserable situation when you have a vast pool of millions of people growing up in the streets with no education, no parental care/love, no future?!

You still wonder why Boko Haram, Ansaru, and Isil keep expanding in your region? You keep wondering why the entire region is becoming the worst space in the entire world?

Your situation is absolutely pathetic but here you are arguing with those you might never be able to catch up with because you're already doomed.

1 Like

Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by Kennyswag: 10:18am On Sep 04, 2023
no source?
Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by MrEverest(m): 10:20am On Sep 04, 2023
Ezmans:

Salisu Buhari, the olodo claimed he was educated in Toronto when he has never stepped foot in Canada grin

The reason why Tinubu is now dealing with them is because he knows they're finished. If they make noise, he will simply align with Biafran separatists and Nigeria will break up for good grin
Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by nnamdi640: 11:06am On Sep 04, 2023
complexstuffs:

E be like say your brain dey pain you... Una cannibalism alone don dwarf any thing happening in the north

Baby factories
Ucultic
Drug pushing
Ritualism
Nnamdi Kanu
Cannibalism
Yahoo yahoo
IPOB
Armed robbery
Otokoto
Kidnapping
ASHAWO
UGM
Begging, Fulani herdsmen killers, Terrorism, Bandits etc
Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by complexstuffs(m): 1:51pm On Sep 04, 2023
MrEverest:

Your ignorance is quite nauseating. What baby factory is worse than almajiri system? Your people breed like pigs even when they're deep in multi-dimensional poverty. You will see aboki gate man, mai ruwa, shoe shiner or labourer yet he has 4 wives and 20 children!

How can you people be living such disgusting lifestyle? Today, you hardly see Southerners giving birth to more than 3 children yet we will employ you guys to do our menial jobs and pay you peanuts only for you to give birth to 20 children?!

How do you people expect to ever come out of your miserable situation when you have a vast pool of millions of people growing up in the streets with no education, no parental care/love, no future?!

You still wonder why Boko Haram, Ansaru, and Isil keep expanding in your region? You keep wondering why the entire region is becoming the worst space in the entire world?

Your situation is absolutely pathetic but here you are arguing with those you might never be able to catch up with because you're already doomed.

What do you expect from a baby factory product.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okonjo-Iweala: No Fight With National Assembly Over Budget / You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb / Buhari Won NL Presidential Poll(2011), USA Govt Poll (2007) But Lost The Electio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.