Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense (3680 Views)

Average Yearly Income Of Igbos And Bank Branch Distribution Per Region In 1964 / Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS / Voters' Registration Per Region And States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by Wutinky: 11:45pm On Sep 03, 2023
complexstuffs:

I understand your frustrations my SE SLAVE.. Being a SLAVE in your own country..

Bandits rape 30 Niger women in one day grin grin grin
https://sunnewsonline.com/bandits-rape-30-niger-women-in-one-day/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by Wutinky: 11:46pm On Sep 03, 2023
Benwallt:

Very well in order. You will catch plenty cruise here and you will still be cruised

I will take you and your people serious when you recover Ilorin grin

1 Like

Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by complexstuffs(m): 11:48pm On Sep 03, 2023
Wutinky:

How is your cow girlfriend? grin

How we stand in Nigeria
1, Northerners
2, Other Nigerians
3. Cows
4. IIGB0S/PIIGS
Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by complexstuffs(m): 11:49pm On Sep 03, 2023
Wutinky:

How is your cow girlfriend? grin grin grin
The tragic plight of girls, women abducted by bandits in Niger
Many young girls and women abducted by bandits in Nigeria's northern region ... said the victims of rape don't confide in the officials.

Yet Una kill Una own army woman, behead her and slice out her vahina in Imo state
Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by Benwallt(m): 11:50pm On Sep 03, 2023
Wutinky:

I will take you and your people serious when you recover Ilorin grin

We don't need to recover Ilorin. Everybody is existing peacefully there. We welcome everybody to our land
Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by complexstuffs(m): 11:51pm On Sep 03, 2023
Benwallt:

Very well in order. You will catch plenty cruise here and you will still be cruised

I was actually hoping for a real challenge but most are rather too unintelligent..

I'll manage what I'm getting like that.
Because at all at all na him bad pass grin
Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by Wutinky: 11:51pm On Sep 03, 2023
complexstuffs:

Bokoharam na child play where Una dey

E be like say your brain dey pain you.

Can you even compare BokoHaram where they are talking about cannibalism?

Italian PM Giorgia Meloni Yoruba, Nigeria: Cannibalism grin grin grin
https://news.italy24.press/books/791821.html
Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by Wutinky: 11:52pm On Sep 03, 2023
complexstuffs:

I was actually hoping for a real challenge but most are rather too unintelligent..

I'll manage what I'm getting like that.
But at all at all na him bad pass

You are a bandit and terrorist grin grin

1 Like

Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by complexstuffs(m): 11:54pm On Sep 03, 2023
Wutinky:

Italian PM Giorgia Meloni Yoruba, Nigeria: Cannibalism grin grin grin
https://news.italy24.press/books/791821.html

E be like say your brain dey pain you abi?

Did I tell you I was a southerner?
Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by Wutinky: 11:54pm On Sep 03, 2023
Benwallt:

We don't need to recover Ilorin. Everybody is existing peacefully there. We welcome everybody to our land

Like i said before, i will take your people serious when you install Oba of Ilorin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by Benwallt(m): 11:54pm On Sep 03, 2023
complexstuffs:

How we stand in Nigeria
1, Northerners
2, Other Nigerians
3. Cows
4. IIGB0S/PIIGS

Thank God you know those to pick.

My tribe is too sophisticated to be on your list. Kudos.
Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by Benwallt(m): 11:55pm On Sep 03, 2023
Wutinky:

Like i said before, i will take your people serious when you install Oba of Ilorin grin grin

You are welcome
Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by Wutinky: 11:55pm On Sep 03, 2023
complexstuffs:

E be like say your brain dey pain you abi?

Did I tell you I was a southerner?

You mean your brain which has been damaged by Bandit and terrorist? do you have a future?
Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by complexstuffs(m): 11:55pm On Sep 03, 2023
Wutinky:

You are a bandit and terrorist grin grin

The biggest bandit and terrorist in Nigeria is cannibal Nnamdi Kanu

1 Like

Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by complexstuffs(m): 11:56pm On Sep 03, 2023
Wutinky:

You mean your brain which has been damaged by Bandit and terrorist? do you have a future?

Absolutely.. My future is to be your ruler in the future
Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by Wutinky: 11:56pm On Sep 03, 2023
complexstuffs:

The biggest bandit and terrorist in Nigeria is cannibal Nnamdi Kanu

Like this one ..... Bandits rape 30 Niger women in one day grin grin
Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by complexstuffs(m): 11:59pm On Sep 03, 2023
Wutinky:

Like this one ..... Bandits rape 30 Niger women in one day grin grin

1. Kidnapping is one of the highest in SE

2. Cannibalism is getting worse in the SE

3. Baby factories are an epidemic in SE

4. ASHAWO is an epidemic in the SE

5. IIGB0 are the most executed people on the planet.

Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by Wutinky: 12:17am On Sep 04, 2023
complexstuffs:

You are actually funny and confused. i was expecting something better, life has no meaning in your region ..... Tell me where do you want me to start? using the word killing is underestimate compare to what your people is going through, you roast your people daily like roasted corn, i spit on your stupid useless bald head

3 Likes

Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by Wutinky: 12:20am On Sep 04, 2023
complexstuffs:

You got no value as a human being, your people are dying of hunger everyday, begging all over Nigeria, can your people survive without Southern Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by Wutinky: 12:21am On Sep 04, 2023
complexstuffs:

Tell us what make your people useful to Nigeria? grin grin grin
Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by Wutinky: 12:27am On Sep 04, 2023
Wutinky:

You are actually funny and confused. i was expecting something better, life has no meaning in your region ..... Tell me where do you want me to start? using the word killing is underestimate compare to what your people is going through, you roast your people daily like roasted corn, i spit on your stupid useless bald head

Bandit don pick race, your leg must be touching your head now .... should i start with gworo teeth? grin grin grin
Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by Wutinky: 12:29am On Sep 04, 2023
complexstuffs:

4 Victims Of Kaduna Mosque Attack Left Behind 61 Orphans, Widows grin grin grin
Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by Prosper91(m): 1:04am On Sep 04, 2023
Leave the aboki alone...
They're all over the country begging for alms and doing menial jobs while looking so dirty and unkempt...
Meanwhile bandits are dancing skelewu with Northern women kpekus 24/7🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by Justiceleague1: 1:19am On Sep 04, 2023
complexstuffs:

Can you also show us the percentages of Nigerians per region serving jail times in Asian countries including those awaiting execution dates after having been convicted of drug pushing.

Ya brothers and sisters and uncles are there nah,haba...you can get ya answers from them nah during ya next family visit time grin
Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by Justiceleague1: 1:21am On Sep 04, 2023
complexstuffs:

6. Skullarship awarders and skull miners/headhunters grin

Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by onumadu: 1:39am On Sep 04, 2023
Anybody thinking that complexstuffs is a northerner is clueless.
Northerners don't have time to hate Igbo. They are honest to themselves.
If anything they mostly fear and respect Igbo. A Northerner fears that Igbo may secede and leave him behind.
So, when topics like this comes, he simply ignores it and moves on.
But you see those people from the skull mining region? Their natural response to topics like this is to HATE.
They hate people who better them in life's struggles/achievements.
Other ethnic groups might see this thread, tell themselves the truth, and move on.
But head harvesters? Lai lai. grin

3 Likes

Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by complexstuffs(m): 1:46am On Sep 04, 2023
Wutinky:

4 Victims Of Kaduna Mosque Attack Left Behind 61 Orphans, Widows grin grin grin

Yes.. A very bad situation but that is like a drop in the ocean when compared to the numbers of IIGB0S being executed in Asian countries after being convicted of drug pushing
Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by complexstuffs(m): 1:46am On Sep 04, 2023
Wutinky:

Tell us what make your people useful to Nigeria? grin grin grin

Ruling over your kind
Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by complexstuffs(m): 1:48am On Sep 04, 2023
Wutinky:

You got no value as a human being, your people are dying of hunger everyday, begging all over Nigeria, can your people survive without Southern Nigeria?

So what we can't survive without our SLAVES...

That is why we will never let you have your freedom
Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by complexstuffs(m): 1:49am On Sep 04, 2023
Wutinky:

You mistake cannibalistic SE for north
Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by complexstuffs(m): 1:50am On Sep 04, 2023
onumadu:
Anybody thinking that complexstuffs is a northerner is clueless.
Northerners don't have time to hate Igbo. They are honest to themselves.
If anything they mostly fear and respect Igbo. A Northerner fears that Igbo may secede and leave him behind.
So, when topics like this comes, he simply ignores it and moves on.
But you see those people from the skull mining region? Their natural response to topics like this is to HATE.
They hate people who better them in life's struggles/achievements.
Other ethnic groups might see this thread, tell themselves the truth, and move on.
But head harvesters? Lai lai. grin

Lol
Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by complexstuffs(m): 2:10am On Sep 04, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

Spits on illegal migrants..and IDP campers..

Ndi born to rule over theirselves... If dem born you well, send your terrorist to attack ordinary onitsha and let us hear 20 died like you do in that desert...

Make your eye clear... After invading Niger republic and they respond by sending retaliatory missiles to that desertland, we will be waiting for you slaves turn refugees with open arms down south to work in our farmlands and factories. Shoemaker and iron condemn dey learn

Hahahahahahaha

Cannibal Ojukwu said worse than that but the cannibal ran away like a dog with its tail between its legs when we came

Go and ask your elders what happened las time cannibal IIGB0S talked trash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prison Congestion: A Denial Of Justice (section 35 Of The 1999 Constitution) / Lagos State May Lose $25 Million HiTV Investment? / Bankole, The Sin Bearer - Sam Omatseye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.