Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,491 members, 7,850,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:02 AM

Dating A Woman With Child - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Woman With Child (2857 Views)

Girl Who Abandoned Home Years Ago Returns Unexpectedly With Child / Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing / Woman With The World's Largest Natural Breasts Attends Event In Only Bra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating A Woman With Child by DaddyCoool: 4:19pm On Sep 04, 2023
Samantha124:
But I don't want to be a stepmother...😒😒😒

You'd find out you suddenly don't mind being a stepmum at all, even a second wife/ side chick!
Re: Dating A Woman With Child by izonborn098(m): 4:27pm On Sep 04, 2023
My man one thing about life is' it is very hard to convince a young man/woman who think they are perfect and special.
Look at my signature''... life humble s people everyday...
Many women want a tall handsome rich man at their ripe age but they later beg for second wife or third...
All ladies parading in this forum are young and not married while some are having a good marriage at the moment so they always talk from their little experience..
DaddyCoool:

Not true at all. It's an illusion. There are actually very, very few men indeed that'd "do it" for you, that'd perfectly fit into you. If you're lucky enough to run into one of them and he's actually available but a single father, you'd be begging him to stay with you. That's how real life works
DaddyCool ask urself why the female numbers are reducing in the forum.. Life will always dawn on everybody.. It is just matter of time...

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Woman With Child by DaddyCoool: 4:50pm On Sep 04, 2023
izonborn098:
My man one thing about life is' it is very hard to convince a young man/woman who think they are perfect and special.
Look at my signature''... life humble s people everyday...
Many women want a tall handsome rich man at their ripe age but they later beg for second wife or third...
All ladies parading in this forum are young and not married while some are having a good marriage at the moment so they always talk from their little experience.. DaddyCool ask urself why the female numbers are reducing in the forum.. Life will always dawn on everybody.. It is just matter of time...

It's actually DaddyCoool 😁. You right bro, though men do it too.. People here generally talk as if the opposite sex are displayed on a table and they'd choose whom they want.
When in reality it is a combination of availability, proximity, convenience, and frankly, who you can get/afford/attract

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Woman With Child by aisha1314(f): 5:14pm On Sep 04, 2023
Balkony11223:
Helo al.I would like to know would you want to ever date woman with child already?a single mother.If yes why yes if no why nk

Well I'm not a guy. But if I was, I would definitely be ok with dating a single mother as long as she's a good hearted person who loves and takes care of her child. Single mothers, well most of them at least, aren't bad people most are dedicated strong women who put their children first. As long as she has her own (legitimate) source of income and not replying fully on you the man to take care of her and child then why not?
The only time I'd say don't date a single mom is if you just don't want a child yourself. But if you do, then no harm in it.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Woman With Child by Jakumo(m): 6:04pm On Sep 04, 2023
If baby mamas were the only females left on this planet, then for sure I would resign myself and make peace with the idea of NEVER dating anyone for as long as I live.

In a world full of hot single women with nicely toned bodies, firm and full jiggly tits, and seriously tight pussies, I cannot envision any reason at all that would make me lower my standards to the extent of going after some other man's sloppy seconds baby mama with a gaping wide frictionless chasm, droopy deflated tits and stretch marks all over, while fiercely guarded by screaming rug-rats.

God fobit bat ting. I'd rather have all my front teeth pulled out with a pair of rusty pliers than date somebody's baby mama. Phuck that.

4 Likes

Re: Dating A Woman With Child by izonborn098(m): 6:33pm On Sep 04, 2023
Your signature... Words matters alot...
aisha1314:

Well I'm not a guy. But if I was, I would definitely be ok with dating a single mother as long as she's a good hearted person who loves and takes care of her child. Single mothers, well most of them at least, aren't bad people most are dedicated strong women who put their children first. As long as she has her own (legitimate) source of income and not replying fully on you the man to take care of her and child then why not?
The only time I'd say don't date a single mom is if you just don't want a child yourself. But if you do, then no harm in it.
Re: Dating A Woman With Child by izonborn098(m): 6:56pm On Sep 04, 2023
Thisis2raw:
yes am currently dating one, tho she has 3kids, from her previous relationship. (the 3kids share the same dad, but he is late now.)
The said woman never disturbs me for money nor anything. In fact I won't lie she is loving and kind.
She always me I am free to live my life, and she never gets jealous at anything.
you are right my man... If u meet the right single mom'' u will know what is call understanding and maturity...
Re: Dating A Woman With Child by flokii: 9:49pm On Sep 04, 2023
@OP You should avoid them.. they are usually very crafty and have mastered the act of deception.
The worst part is that they will use sex as a tool of bargain with you while they give their kpekus freely to rich sugar daddies and their baby daddy (you read right, the baby daddy can always access their honeypot). Why that is so, I honestly can't answer.

Lastly, their child comes first, followed by their lover(s) and then you the gentleman will come last in their list of important persons in life.

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Woman With Child by Beverlyjean(f): 11:24pm On Sep 04, 2023
Marrying a divorcee is same as commiting adultery
Re: Dating A Woman With Child by Jakumo(m): 3:51am On Sep 05, 2023
flokii:
@OP You should avoid them.. they are usually very crafty and have mastered the act of deception.
The worst part is that they will use sex as a tool of bargain with you while they give their kpekus freely to rich sugar daddies and their baby daddy (you read right, the baby daddy can always access their honeypot). Why that is so, I honestly can't answer.

Lastly, their child comes first, followed by their lover(s) and then you the gentleman will come last in their list of important persons in life.

A baby mama's gigantic overstretched pussy and her gravity-defeated body, replete with flat dangly grandma udders could never work as a negotiating tool with me because I have ZERO interest in such women and would never look at or touch one in the first place.

You might as well claim that roasted toads could be used as a bargaining tool, but that would be ONLY for those who don't have to fight the gag reflex at the mere thought of eating such a hideous meal.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Woman With Child by Thisis2raw(m): 9:35am On Sep 05, 2023
izonborn098:
you are right my man... If u meet the right single mom'' u will know what is call understanding and maturity...
true.
Re: Dating A Woman With Child by ocloud(m): 10:01am On Sep 05, 2023
I sent you a mail check and let's talk better

Balkony11223:
Helo al.I would like to know would you want to ever date woman with child already?a single mother.If yes why yes if no why nk
Re: Dating A Woman With Child by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 05, 2023
But I don't get it, you guys constantly open threads of how you want virgin wives, but now you have issues with me preferring a man without a child... Why?

Why can't you just respect my choice the same way I respect yours? Are you a single father?
DaddyCoool:

You'd find out you suddenly don't mind being a stepmum at all, even a second wife/ side chick!
Re: Dating A Woman With Child by DaddyCoool: 1:31pm On Sep 05, 2023
Samantha124:
But I don't get it, you guys constantly open threads of how you want virgin wives, but now you have issues with me preferring a man without a child... Why?

Why can't you just respect my choice the same way I respect yours? Are you a single father?

I'm not "you guys" at all, and only 1 or 2 guys open all those virgin-obsession threads. This thread is an intellectual discourse on dating single parents. If it were just about our choices, we'll all simply state our choices and that will be the end of it - nothing to discourse!
Re: Dating A Woman With Child by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 05, 2023
If you don't see anything wrong with dating a single mother, that's fine because it's your choice.

But I don't want any single father, unless I'm a single mother too.

So don't try to project your ideas on me.
DaddyCoool:

I'm not "you guys" at all, and only 1 or 2 guys open all those virgin-obsession threads. This thread is an intellectual discourse on dating single parents. If it were just about our choices, we'll all simply state our choices and that will be the end of it - nothing to discourse!
Re: Dating A Woman With Child by DaddyCoool: 1:51pm On Sep 05, 2023
Samantha124:
If you don't see anything wrong with dating a single mother, that's fine because it's your choice.

But I don't want any single father, unless I'm a single mother too.

So don't try to project your ideas on me.

I'm the one who listed why NOT to date a single mother
(see my earlier posts).

I'm also the one who wrote the following:

People here on NL generally talk as if the opposite sex were displayed on a table and they get to choose whom they want.
When in reality it is a combination of availability, proximity, convenience, compatibility, and frankly, the best you can get/afford/attract!

That's real life
Re: Dating A Woman With Child by dontrulee: 2:15pm On Sep 05, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Yes...

Having a child is a sign of maturity especially if she raise her kid properly and has an occupation to take care of herself then she's responsible

I fvcking can't stand all this young girls especially some GenZ... They are just not focused , not goal driven, quite shallow in discussion.. you barely have sex with them roll over to sleep and that's it , nothing to talk about because they are empty..

A peaceful single mother with her own income is far better than a liability with loads of problem

Date a single mother at your own peril.
Single mother kor, when there are fresh ladies out there. Single fathers should date single mothers grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dating A Woman With Child by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 05, 2023
At the end of it all, some single parents will end up with beautiful and wonderful partners that some non single parents will never meet.

Everybody will be alright grin
Re: Dating A Woman With Child by dontrulee: 2:29pm On Sep 05, 2023
I advocate not dating a single mother, I advocate avoiding single mothers but funny enough and ironically, I fell in love with a single mother of one. This lady is close to perfect, never disrespected me, she's self reliant and hardworking, very neat and beautiful. This girl is loyal to the core (tested and trusted), she's very spiritual too and her pussy is tight. She's all you want in a woman and more, she knows her worth, doesn't flirt with guys, very Opened to me, she tells me everything but despite all these qualities and more, I still had my doubt, is this woman pretending?
Then I decided to double date, I found a young virgin girl and fell in love with her. Along the line, the two got to know about each other and started fighting each other (online not physically). The funny thing was that I broke up with my virgin girlfriend and stayed with the single mother. grin grin

It seemed like a foolish decision then but that's just how I am, I tend to go the abnormal way. Will I eventually marry the single mother, I can't say for now but I still dey enjoy her company. Many think this woman has charmed me, or maybe she has grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dating A Woman With Child by IbnB: 9:25pm On Sep 07, 2023
Jakumo:
If baby mamas were the only females left on this planet, then for sure I would resign myself and make peace with the idea of NEVER dating anyone for as long as I live.

In a world full of hot single women with nicely toned bodies, firm and full jiggly tits, and seriously tight pussies, I cannot envision any reason at all that would make me lower my standards to the extent of going after some other man's sloppy seconds baby mama with a gaping wide frictionless chasm, droopy deflated tits and stretch marks all over, while fiercely guarded by screaming rug-rats.

God fobit bat ting. I'd rather have all my front teeth pulled out with a pair of rusty pliers than date somebody's baby mama. Phuck that.

You're crazy grin grin
Re: Dating A Woman With Child by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 07, 2023
Samantha124:
I'm not a man, but I would never date a single father, especially if the baby mama is still alive.
I agree with you. But as a woman your choice are limited because you women are after benefits.
Re: Dating A Woman With Child by Nobody: 3:33am On Sep 08, 2023
Balkony11223:
thank you for youd kind words.Where do you live?

Why do you want to know where he lives?
Baby daddy number 2 don dey hugry you shey!
Re: Dating A Woman With Child by Nobody: 3:39am On Sep 08, 2023
I am opeb minded and have no angst with a single mothers.

I may date them but will definitely never marry a single mother especially in Nigerian context.

Also, she will likely connect and reconcile with the baby dady behind my back.
Re: Dating A Woman With Child by DenreleDave(m): 7:42am On Sep 08, 2023
Skyview01:
I am opeb minded and have no angst with a single mothers.

I may date them but will definitely never marry a single mother especially in Nigerian context.

Also, she will likely connect and reconcile with the baby dady behind my back.

Oga mi.. U too dey fear jare grin grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Dating A Woman With Child by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 08, 2023
I can benefit myself.. smiley smiley smiley
Bunkbars:
I agree with you. But as a woman your choice are limited because you women are after benefits.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Irritating In The Romance Section?? / My Friend Wants To Sleep With My Girlfriend And Paint Me Black To Her / Nigerian Man Rule(by A South African Woman)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.