Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

It Is Unfair To Make Me The Scapegoat - Sancho Hits Back At Ten Hag - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / It Is Unfair To Make Me The Scapegoat - Sancho Hits Back At Ten Hag (21044 Views)

“life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) / Guardiola Blasts Critics Who Claim It’s Unfair To Award Messi The Ballon D’or / Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Unfair To Make Me The Scapegoat - Sancho Hits Back At Ten Hag by REDshouse(m): 1:38pm On Sep 04, 2023
How was Anthony performance both in training and on field .... ETH u let our best keeper left for a mediocre keeper and allow Maguire to stay and brought back one old fellas Who is about to retire back to Man Utd...

ETH will be the first coach to be sacked this season

This I have seen

2 Likes

Re: It Is Unfair To Make Me The Scapegoat - Sancho Hits Back At Ten Hag by Rumundele(m): 1:44pm On Sep 04, 2023
Man United should loan coach Erik Ten Hag, his decision and pattern of play including selection of players is questionable. So he should be loan as soon as possible, we can't afford to be relegated or miss out of champions league next season.
I can't still believe we lost that match yesterday.

3 Likes

Re: It Is Unfair To Make Me The Scapegoat - Sancho Hits Back At Ten Hag by LIVINGICONREBOR: 1:46pm On Sep 04, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see an underdog lifting this season's preimer league title, I see Manchester City not making top 4 this season.

This I have seen.

Your eyes don spoil kpatakapata. Infact you need go market go buy another pair of eyes.
Re: It Is Unfair To Make Me The Scapegoat - Sancho Hits Back At Ten Hag by chaiks: 1:46pm On Sep 04, 2023
thesicilian:
A good manager will not openly blame his players for the failure of the team, in fact most will rather take the blame openly and then in private criticise the team members who were responsible for the defeat.
that's what Rudi Garcia is doing with osinmeh at Napoli. I fear victor might deteriorate under this coach.

1 Like

Re: It Is Unfair To Make Me The Scapegoat - Sancho Hits Back At Ten Hag by thesicilian: 1:48pm On Sep 04, 2023
SmartyPants:

He obviously did not blame him for the failure of the team - he was asked why he left him out and he explained why.

Him being left out and the team losing have no correleation.
Well, I like to read between the lines, as not everything is 'obvious'. Would the issue of Sancho's fitness been in discussion if the coach hadn't lost that match woefully? First it was Ronaldo, then Rashford, now Sancho.
My opinion is that man u has become just another average club and they always blame their star players for their failures

1 Like

Re: It Is Unfair To Make Me The Scapegoat - Sancho Hits Back At Ten Hag by Funflipper: 1:58pm On Sep 04, 2023
sylve11:
If we are to rate Sancho and Ten Hang by their performances, then Sancho mile ahead of Ten Hang.

Ten Hang nor be am.

Fernandez is another annoying citizen wearing the United jersey.

All in all, United till I pass on and when reincarnated, I shall, but also be a truer fan of United. cool

What about the good for nothing anthony martial.
Re: It Is Unfair To Make Me The Scapegoat - Sancho Hits Back At Ten Hag by SmartyPants(m): 1:58pm On Sep 04, 2023
thesicilian:

Well, I like to read between the lines, as not everything is 'obvious'. Would the issue of Sancho's fitness been in discussion if the coach hadn't lost that match woefully? First it was Ronaldo, then Rashford, now Sancho.
My opinion is that man u has become just another average club and they always blame their star players for their failures

Certainly.

Sancho is a big-money signing who is expected to be in the squad if fit. His lack of productivity is already a big recurring story in the press and his absence on its own, apart from United's defeat is a big story.

Secondly, you seem to be shifting the responsibility for the question being asked to the manager who merely answered what was asked of him. So you appear to be arguing that Ten Hag knew that United would lose and dropped Sancho to create a situation for the reporter to ask about?

Otherwise, I really cannot see how one can draw the conclusion that Sancho was being blamed for a loss he did not participate in - how do you connect those dots? He didn't play so by definition, nothing he did affected the game - and the manager has not said otherwise.

1 Like

Re: It Is Unfair To Make Me The Scapegoat - Sancho Hits Back At Ten Hag by Whitecoal711: 1:59pm On Sep 04, 2023
Well spoke
This is professionalism
Re: It Is Unfair To Make Me The Scapegoat - Sancho Hits Back At Ten Hag by BENEAMATA: 2:01pm On Sep 04, 2023
Yes , you're right jadon . Remove the " scape " , you're what's left .yahoo boy no laptop .
Re: It Is Unfair To Make Me The Scapegoat - Sancho Hits Back At Ten Hag by Ofunaofu: 2:05pm On Sep 04, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see an underdog lifting this season's preimer league title, I see Manchester City not making top 4 this season.

This I have seen.

FalseProphet1, at the bolded, go treat malaria
Re: It Is Unfair To Make Me The Scapegoat - Sancho Hits Back At Ten Hag by IamtheTruth1(m): 2:06pm On Sep 04, 2023
HonNL:

SOURCE

You need to see the way Arteta is defending Havertz, irrespective of the none sense he has been playing. He defended Fabio Viera also last season.

Why will Ten Hag be using the boy as scape goat. You no see Evans and Maguire to blame? Or even the attacking Goal keeper.

4 Likes

Re: It Is Unfair To Make Me The Scapegoat - Sancho Hits Back At Ten Hag by Angelfrost(m): 2:15pm On Sep 04, 2023
canaan6:
This ten Hag shld jst go n act breaking bad season 6 n nt coaching

If dem ask una to suggest coach for United, none of you will come up with a reasonable name...!

That was how Chelsea fans celebrated the coming of Pochettino, now barely one month in the season, they want the poor man sacked.

The Arteta doing well with Arsenal was already being booted out by fans halfway into his first season...!

Left to fans like una, Sir. Alex Ferguson would not have lasted 2 seasons at United.

Take it from me... No coach, not even Guardiola or Klopp (The current best in Europe) will do wonders in a short time with this United under Glazers! NONE!!!

So, channel your frustrations to the right quarters... Glazers need to let that club go, or keep making good coaches look bad. See what Mourinho was turned into.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Unfair To Make Me The Scapegoat - Sancho Hits Back At Ten Hag by SyrusdeHansome(m): 2:15pm On Sep 04, 2023
Beverlyjean:
As Ronaldo ain't there no more.. that bald head is looking for a new scapegoat

True. 2b serious Ten Hagg isn't a good coach. Let's be real, he's not improved any of the players, he has not improved our pattern of football. The man is only good at making excuses. How many yrs did it take Tottenham's coach to implement his pattern of football in the team? He's very scared of playing a young player no matter how bad the older ones are playing. A coach like Guardiola won't be playing Rashford for complete 90 minutes because of how selfish that guy plays but our coach doesn't see it. That new number 11 has what it takes to bcom top 5 strikers in the world but the likes of Rashford may not make him take their shine. He thinks Ronaldo is still available to take all the blames each time we lose.

1 Like

Re: It Is Unfair To Make Me The Scapegoat - Sancho Hits Back At Ten Hag by Dyfynezz12(m): 2:15pm On Sep 04, 2023
Mogajunior:
cool
Sancho has struggled with consistent form since joining Man utd so I can see the reason the coach dropped him against Arsenal. But nothing much would have changed if he was featured. Arsenal were out to have all 3 points yesterday.
Lies!!Arsenal were not out 4 anything that game was evenly matched nd could have gone eirther way.
Even Odegaard said same
Re: It Is Unfair To Make Me The Scapegoat - Sancho Hits Back At Ten Hag by Goodman2023: 2:16pm On Sep 04, 2023
thesicilian:
A good manager will not openly blame his players for the failure of the team, in fact most will rather take the blame openly and then in private criticise the team members who were responsible for the defeat.

Can you please show any media source, either print or electronic when the coach blame him for losing a match ?

The coach was asked why Sancho was not in the team against arsenal, and he said he was not impressed with him during training...

Is that not different from what you wrote above ?
Re: It Is Unfair To Make Me The Scapegoat - Sancho Hits Back At Ten Hag by Goodman2023: 2:17pm On Sep 04, 2023
SmartyPants:

He obviously did not blame him for the failure of the team - he was asked why he left him out and he explained why.

Him being left out and the team losing have no correleation.

Educate him very well...that is how they comment on nairaland... off point
Re: It Is Unfair To Make Me The Scapegoat - Sancho Hits Back At Ten Hag by Dyfynezz12(m): 2:18pm On Sep 04, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

True. 2b serious Ten Hagg isn't a good coach. Let's be real, he's not improved any of the players, he has not improved our pattern of football. The man is only good at making excuses.
Where was United when he took over?
Gary Neville said something in regards to the club owners I suggest u go nd read abt it
Re: It Is Unfair To Make Me The Scapegoat - Sancho Hits Back At Ten Hag by cjudy(m): 2:18pm On Sep 04, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
Falseprophet
Re: It Is Unfair To Make Me The Scapegoat - Sancho Hits Back At Ten Hag by tishbite42: 2:22pm On Sep 04, 2023
Angelfrost:

Your false prophecies are really getting out of hand...!

Even falsehood has boundaries!

Man City finish 4th?!! Haba! grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: It Is Unfair To Make Me The Scapegoat - Sancho Hits Back At Ten Hag by debeginin(m): 2:22pm On Sep 04, 2023
From Glazers to the least person in Man UTD are all unserious bunch.I pray they go to relegation this season.
Re: It Is Unfair To Make Me The Scapegoat - Sancho Hits Back At Ten Hag by BabaHenry(m): 2:27pm On Sep 04, 2023
Angelfrost:
As usual, media don twist every...!

Sancho has spoken well, so has his coach.

As a player, it's his responsibility to work hard and fight for his place in that team...

It still remains the Manager's call whether or not he is fit or ready enough to start games.

What I still don't get is why Anthony and Antony are still starting games for Man United...! grin grin grin
I swear I don't understand at the bolded .......
Two deadbeat players together inside one struggling team cry
Re: It Is Unfair To Make Me The Scapegoat - Sancho Hits Back At Ten Hag by Dotmanq: 2:29pm On Sep 04, 2023
ETH needs to manage the affairs with his players very well. He doesn't need all this. We still remember how he managed CR7 case.

1 Like

Re: It Is Unfair To Make Me The Scapegoat - Sancho Hits Back At Ten Hag by Dyfynezz12(m): 2:32pm On Sep 04, 2023
IamtheTruth1:

You need to see the way Arteta is defending Havertz, irrespective of the none sense he has been playing. He defended Fabio Viera also last season.

Why will Ten Hag be using the boy as scape goat. You no see Evans and Maguire to blame? Or even the attacking Goal keeper.
U guys don't really know much about Ten Haag kind of person.

He never criticized Degea openly for any mistake he did on the field last season( the Europa league second leg loss to sevilla,the goal against West ham,the second goal against city in dy FA cup final,Etc) in fact he always defended him. He hasn't 4 once criticized Maguire performance even though it has been calamitous,Antony nko? What abt Martial.

His emphasis has been on the players attitude in training and in activities outside the football pitch. Remember he dropped Rashford not because he wasn't playing well but cox he arrived late for a meeting.

He has a strong character and he won't compromised on his believe nd he is the kind of character that United need nd am sure he isn't getting sacked any time soon.

The American owners should get DF out of unired nd u will see the club breath a fresh air.

1 Like

Re: It Is Unfair To Make Me The Scapegoat - Sancho Hits Back At Ten Hag by IamtheTruth1(m): 2:34pm On Sep 04, 2023
Dyfynezz12:

U guys don't really know much about Ten Haag kind of person.

He never criticized Degea openly for any mistake he did on the field last season( the Europa league second leg loss to sevilla,the goal against West ham,the second goal against city in dy FA cup final,Etc) in fact he always defended him. He hasn't 4 once criticized Maguire performance even though it has been calamitous,Antony nko? What abt Martial.

His emphasis has been on the players attitude in training and in activities outside the football pitch. Remember he dropped Rashford not because he wasn't playing well but cox he arrived late for a meeting.

He has a strong character and he won't compromised on his believe nd he is the kind of character that United need nd am sure he isn't getting sacked any time soon.

The American owners should get DF out of unired nd u will see the club breath a fresh air.

Continue knowing Ten Haag. See you see Chelsea
Re: It Is Unfair To Make Me The Scapegoat - Sancho Hits Back At Ten Hag by SyrusdeHansome(m): 2:35pm On Sep 04, 2023
Dyfynezz12:

Where was United when he took over?
Gary Neville said something in regards to the club owners I suggest u go nd read abt it

The club owners are bad nd nobody can dispute that fact but the truth still remains that they've given the manager everything he needs. How much has he spent in new signings ever since he came in? How much money did Tottenham coach spend? How much do the likes of Klopp nd Guardiola spend per season? That man is not good enough to manage man utd abeg. He's so full of excuses.
Re: It Is Unfair To Make Me The Scapegoat - Sancho Hits Back At Ten Hag by themanderon: 2:45pm On Sep 04, 2023
The beginning of the end for either Ten hag or Sancho.
Re: It Is Unfair To Make Me The Scapegoat - Sancho Hits Back At Ten Hag by iamtardey: 2:50pm On Sep 04, 2023
Oga Ade you dey Bleep up you this sancho untop all the he came perfect that I was screaming when them buy you… ordinary shakormended
Re: It Is Unfair To Make Me The Scapegoat - Sancho Hits Back At Ten Hag by iamtardey: 2:50pm On Sep 04, 2023
themanderon:
The beginning of the end for either Ten hag or Sancho.
both of them
Re: It Is Unfair To Make Me The Scapegoat - Sancho Hits Back At Ten Hag by BigBlackPreek(m): 3:00pm On Sep 04, 2023
The moment he chose to make a return to England I knew he already lost it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hamraoui: Aminata Diallo Re-arrested By French Police Over Attack On Teammate / Newcastle 'Used End Of Man United Thrashing As A Training Session', Says Howe / Who Was Nigeria's Best Player At The AWC (Namibia 2014)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.