Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,984 members, 7,835,298 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

It Is Unfair To Make Me The Scapegoat - Sancho Hits Back At Ten Hag - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / It Is Unfair To Make Me The Scapegoat - Sancho Hits Back At Ten Hag (21045 Views)

“life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) / Guardiola Blasts Critics Who Claim It’s Unfair To Award Messi The Ballon D’or / Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Unfair To Make Me The Scapegoat - Sancho Hits Back At Ten Hag by thesicilian: 7:09am On Sep 05, 2023
MarrisManah:

They corrected you, you're still making same mistake. Sancho and McTominay were not selected among the squad to face Arsenal, ie, they no follow come London for the game. They stayed at home.
After the match, the coach was asked in his post match interview why he did not include Sancho in the squad. He answered that in manutd, there's a level of training expected from every player weekly before they can be in the match day squad. Sancho did not meet that threshold within the week. It means he should work harder during trainings going forward. Simple.
Thanks for the highly illuminating explanation. undecided
Re: It Is Unfair To Make Me The Scapegoat - Sancho Hits Back At Ten Hag by Angelfrost(m): 7:17am On Sep 05, 2023
skedy1:

To even think again that our center back came back to Maguire and Lindelof. I wan craze!

Blame the owners and the management... They are not ready to spend this season.

It's all a business to them... The success of the club is the least of their problems.

They all knew that defense needed serious reinforcement, but chose to sleep on it.

See how Man City and Liverpool specifically address their needs... That's how serious clubs behave during transfer windows.

1 Like

Re: It Is Unfair To Make Me The Scapegoat - Sancho Hits Back At Ten Hag by Mike008(m): 7:35am On Sep 05, 2023
I am beginning to dislike Ten Hag. His unwanted away record against competitive teams, and his lack of goals looks set to continue this season.
There are moments Rashford is the most annoying player to watch.
No player has passed the ball to the opponent as much as Casemiro.
Every player has their bad moment. Singling out Sancho for lack of hardwork when Anthony Martial and Antony are starting games despite their lack of impact is very unfair from Ten Hag.
His time is ticking!
Re: It Is Unfair To Make Me The Scapegoat - Sancho Hits Back At Ten Hag by Aiel123: 10:59am On Sep 05, 2023
Angelfrost:
As usual, media don twist every...!

Sancho has spoken well, so has his coach.

As a player, it's his responsibility to work hard and fight for his place in that team...

It still remains the Manager's call whether or not he is fit or ready enough to start games.

What I still don't get is why Anthony and Antony are still starting games for Man United...! grin grin grin
I saw what you did with the Anthonys .
Nice one. I had to think for a while before getting the full story.
Re: It Is Unfair To Make Me The Scapegoat - Sancho Hits Back At Ten Hag by jeffkennedy: 6:56pm On Sep 05, 2023
Jandon Sancho is frustrated and depressed at Manchester United, The pressure of not being able to live up to the huge expectations is getting to him. I believe he needs help and all the support he can get at this point in time. If possible he should take a week or two leave from football to refresh and put his mind into proper perspective. He has the talent no doubt but he needs to be in the right frame of mind to deliver. Wish him all the very best.
Re: It Is Unfair To Make Me The Scapegoat - Sancho Hits Back At Ten Hag by ghettochild(m): 9:04pm On Sep 05, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see an underdog lifting this season's preimer league title, I see Manchester City not making top 4 this season.

This I have seen.
Werey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hamraoui: Aminata Diallo Re-arrested By French Police Over Attack On Teammate / Newcastle 'Used End Of Man United Thrashing As A Training Session', Says Howe / Who Was Nigeria's Best Player At The AWC (Namibia 2014)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.