Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

It Is Unfair To Make Me The Scapegoat - Sancho Hits Back At Ten Hag - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / It Is Unfair To Make Me The Scapegoat - Sancho Hits Back At Ten Hag (21023 Views)

“life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) / Guardiola Blasts Critics Who Claim It’s Unfair To Award Messi The Ballon D’or / Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Unfair To Make Me The Scapegoat - Sancho Hits Back At Ten Hag by baralatie(m): 3:02pm On Sep 04, 2023
YoungLionken:
A typical black man always cry foul..

Nobody will say racism because we equally saw how it went with CR7..

Only average people become second choices. When you thrive hard to be the best, even your enemies would need your services...

Re: It Is Unfair To Make Me The Scapegoat - Sancho Hits Back At Ten Hag by egorov(m): 3:02pm On Sep 04, 2023
thesicilian:
A good manager will not openly blame his players for the failure of the team, in fact most will rather take the blame openly and then in private criticise the team members who were responsible for the defeat.
Learn how to read before jumping to comment.
Re: It Is Unfair To Make Me The Scapegoat - Sancho Hits Back At Ten Hag by DARLINGTON869(m): 3:10pm On Sep 04, 2023
Everything happening at Manu goes to show that Ronaldo was right all along
Re: It Is Unfair To Make Me The Scapegoat - Sancho Hits Back At Ten Hag by Jokerman(m): 3:24pm On Sep 04, 2023
chaiks:
that's what Rudi Garcia is doing with osinmeh at Napoli. I fear victor might deteriorate under this coach.

Rudi Garcia another failure coach...😂🤣
Re: It Is Unfair To Make Me The Scapegoat - Sancho Hits Back At Ten Hag by Dyfynezz12(m): 3:30pm On Sep 04, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

The club owners are bad nd nobody can dispute that fact but the truth still remains that they've given the manager everything he needs. How much has he spent in new signings ever since he came in? How much money did Tottenham coach spend? How much do the likes of Klopp nd Guardiola spend per season? That man is not good enough to manage man utd abeg. He's so full of excuses.
All his buys last season did well bar Antony nd dy jury is still out on him(antony)
Re: It Is Unfair To Make Me The Scapegoat - Sancho Hits Back At Ten Hag by sammyonal: 3:33pm On Sep 04, 2023
sylve11:
If we are to rate Sancho and Ten Hang by their performances, then Sancho is mile ahead of Ten Hang.

Ten Hang nor be am.

Fernandez is another annoying citizen wearing the United jersey.

All in all, United till I pass on and when reincarnated, I shall, but also be a truer fan of United. cool
if u sack the coach who u wan make dem employ? I will still suggest they give him time like 3 seasons because this first tenure there was improvement. Then for Fernandez that's the engine room of man utd, u commot then u will finally hate the team patapata.

1 Like

Re: It Is Unfair To Make Me The Scapegoat - Sancho Hits Back At Ten Hag by Messileo10000: 3:43pm On Sep 04, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see an underdog lifting this season's preimer league title, I see Manchester City not making top 4 this season.

This I have seen.

Your eyes dey pain you
Re: It Is Unfair To Make Me The Scapegoat - Sancho Hits Back At Ten Hag by hustla(m): 3:49pm On Sep 04, 2023
thesicilian:
A good manager will not openly blame his players for the failure of the team, in fact most will rather take the blame openly and then in private criticise the team members who were responsible for the defeat.

Person wey them give 3 months break wey still no gel?

If dey pay person 250m naira/week wey dey give you lamba, no work, u no go provoke?

Make we dey talk true abeg

4 Likes

Re: It Is Unfair To Make Me The Scapegoat - Sancho Hits Back At Ten Hag by otipoju(m): 3:52pm On Sep 04, 2023
YoungLionken:

Only average people become second choices. When you thrive hard to be the best, even your enemies would need your services...

So Ronaldo is average...in your own eyes and Erik Ten Hagg is what?
Re: It Is Unfair To Make Me The Scapegoat - Sancho Hits Back At Ten Hag by sammyonal: 3:55pm On Sep 04, 2023
Angelfrost:

If dem ask una to suggest coach for United, none of you will come up with a reasonable name...!

That was how Chelsea fans celebrated the coming of Pochettino, now barely one month in the season, they want the poor man sacked.

The Arteta doing well with Arsenal was already being booted out by fans halfway into his first season...!

Left to fans like una, Sir. Alex Ferguson would not have lasted 2 seasons at United.

Take it from me... No coach, not even Guardiola or Klopp (The current best in Europe) will do wonders in a short time with this United under Glazers! NONE!!!

So, channel your frustrations to the right quarters... Glazers need to let that club go, or keep making good coaches look bad. See what Mourinho was turned into.
u dey mind all this United plastic fans, them just dey talk opata.

1 Like

Re: It Is Unfair To Make Me The Scapegoat - Sancho Hits Back At Ten Hag by blaise26abj(m): 4:00pm On Sep 04, 2023
sylve11:
If we are to rate Sancho and Ten Hang by their performances, then Sancho is mile ahead of Ten Hang.

Ten Hang nor be am.

All in all, United till I pass on and when reincarnated, I shall, but also be a truer fan of United. cool

I knew we will not have a good season just by looking at our transfer window . We are in for a long painful season .
Re: It Is Unfair To Make Me The Scapegoat - Sancho Hits Back At Ten Hag by Demurray: 4:05pm On Sep 04, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see an underdog lifting this season's preimer league title, I see Manchester City not making top 4 this season.

This I have seen.
You are truly a false prophet giving a false prophecy. Just imagine!
Re: It Is Unfair To Make Me The Scapegoat - Sancho Hits Back At Ten Hag by Archtype(m): 4:06pm On Sep 04, 2023
thesicilian:
Mouriho won't agree with you here...and does that make him a bad coach?

1 Like

Re: It Is Unfair To Make Me The Scapegoat - Sancho Hits Back At Ten Hag by Demurray: 4:14pm On Sep 04, 2023
IamtheTruth1:

You need to see the way Arteta is defending Havertz, irrespective of the none sense he has been playing. He defended Fabio Viera also last season.

Why will Ten Hag be using the boy as scape goat. You no see Evans and Maguire to blame? Or [b]even the attacking Goal keepe[/b]r.
The main work of goalkeeper is to guard and prevent ball entering his net which is what De gea is good at but onana, like you said a attacking goalkeeper grin, who left his main job to assist players

1 Like

Re: It Is Unfair To Make Me The Scapegoat - Sancho Hits Back At Ten Hag by Sizwezi: 4:16pm On Sep 04, 2023
Ten Hagg ? 😂. Antony and Anthony tells you the kinda coach he is. Let’s also not forget Onana. 😂
Re: It Is Unfair To Make Me The Scapegoat - Sancho Hits Back At Ten Hag by Demurray: 4:23pm On Sep 04, 2023
sammyonal:
if u sack the coach who u wan make dem employ? I will still suggest they give him time like 3 seasons because this first tenure there was improvement. Then for Fernandez that's the engine room of man utd, u commot then u will finally hate the team patapata.
Abeg don't mind that that fake man U supporter who doesn't know the best player in the team and wanted him out. You should have asked who he think could better in his position.
None and ingredients!
Re: It Is Unfair To Make Me The Scapegoat - Sancho Hits Back At Ten Hag by Tinymayour: 4:56pm On Sep 04, 2023
Our main problem as it is right now is Ten Hag , Anthony , and rashford

sylve11:

Ten Hang nor be am.

Re: It Is Unfair To Make Me The Scapegoat - Sancho Hits Back At Ten Hag by DJInfluence: 6:01pm On Sep 04, 2023
YoungLionken:

What's this one yapping about?
Re: It Is Unfair To Make Me The Scapegoat - Sancho Hits Back At Ten Hag by sirblend: 6:28pm On Sep 04, 2023
Emeskhalifa:
I still can't believe yesterday's loss cry

Bro you have to.....

Playing Martial, Rashford and Sancho or Anthony at the same time means your midfielders and defenders will struggle a lot..

They are average and below average players that lacks some football technicalities..

The aforementioned guys are very good at loosing ball possession to the opponents..
Re: It Is Unfair To Make Me The Scapegoat - Sancho Hits Back At Ten Hag by halton(m): 7:00pm On Sep 04, 2023
A bad workman blames his tools
Re: It Is Unfair To Make Me The Scapegoat - Sancho Hits Back At Ten Hag by frankson1(m): 8:38pm On Sep 04, 2023
thesicilian:

He should have dropped all the players including himself because non of them have reached the level.

1 Like

Re: It Is Unfair To Make Me The Scapegoat - Sancho Hits Back At Ten Hag by frankson1(m): 8:39pm On Sep 04, 2023
Emeskhalifa:
I still can't believe yesterday's loss cry

How could you expect a different result undecided you should better wake up to reality.
Re: It Is Unfair To Make Me The Scapegoat - Sancho Hits Back At Ten Hag by frankson1(m): 8:42pm On Sep 04, 2023
Beverlyjean:
As Ronaldo ain't there no more.. that bald head is looking for a new scapegoat

De Gea as well.
Re: It Is Unfair To Make Me The Scapegoat - Sancho Hits Back At Ten Hag by tachia406: 9:02pm On Sep 04, 2023
Those he picks, what are they even playing? They can't run. They can't hold ball for 30 seconds. But it takes them minutes to recover the ball. A team that plays for more than 20 minutes without a shot on or off target? I believe Sancho story die. This Ten Hag team na wash.
Re: It Is Unfair To Make Me The Scapegoat - Sancho Hits Back At Ten Hag by MarrisManah(m): 9:19pm On Sep 04, 2023
thesicilian:

Well, I like to read between the lines, as not everything is 'obvious'. Would the issue of Sancho's fitness been in discussion if the coach hadn't lost that match woefully? First it was Ronaldo, then Rashford, now Sancho.
My opinion is that man u has become just another average club and they always blame their star players for their failures
They corrected you, you're still making same mistake. Sancho and McTominay were not selected among the squad to face Arsenal, ie, they no follow come London for the game. They stayed at home.
After the match, the coach was asked in his post match interview why he did not include Sancho in the squad. He answered that in manutd, there's a level of training expected from every player weekly before they can be in the match day squad. Sancho did not meet that threshold within the week. It means he should work harder during trainings going forward. Simple.
Re: It Is Unfair To Make Me The Scapegoat - Sancho Hits Back At Ten Hag by BALLOSKI: 12:09am On Sep 05, 2023
YoungLionken:

What are you saying?
Re: It Is Unfair To Make Me The Scapegoat - Sancho Hits Back At Ten Hag by BALLOSKI: 12:10am On Sep 05, 2023
Mogajunior:
cool
Sancho has struggled with consistent form since joining Man utd so I can see the reason the coach dropped him against Arsenal. But nothing much would have changed if he was featured. Arsenal were out to have all 3 points yesterday.
This man is killing Sancho.
Re: It Is Unfair To Make Me The Scapegoat - Sancho Hits Back At Ten Hag by BALLOSKI: 12:14am On Sep 05, 2023
Ten Hag would soon be sacked. I believe, he did what he did with Ronaldo thinking it won't come to haunt him. He's seriously confused.

The bald idiot couldn't even ship Maguire out. The feeling of "it's my country, you can't do shi". But he was flexing muscle with Ronaldo.

He thinks he is always right and stubborn. They'll soon rubbish him.

This people should have left this club with Carrick. This Dutch fool is confused.
Re: It Is Unfair To Make Me The Scapegoat - Sancho Hits Back At Ten Hag by BALLOSKI: 12:17am On Sep 05, 2023
MarrisManah:

They corrected you, you're still making same mistake. Sancho and McTominay were not selected among the squad to face Arsenal, ie, they no follow come London for the game. They stayed at home.
After the match, the coach was asked in his post match interview why he did not include Sancho in the squad. He answered that in manutd, there's a level of training expected from every player weekly before they can be in the match day squad. Sancho did not meet that threshold within the week. It means he should work harder during trainings going forward. Simple.
You believe that trash story by that baldheaded man? Those who trained to Man United standard, we saw what they did yesterday.
Re: It Is Unfair To Make Me The Scapegoat - Sancho Hits Back At Ten Hag by doneback04: 4:47am On Sep 05, 2023
HonNL:

SOURCE

This was once man united no 7shirt this is what would happen to mount soon
Re: It Is Unfair To Make Me The Scapegoat - Sancho Hits Back At Ten Hag by skedy1(m): 6:14am On Sep 05, 2023
Angelfrost:
As usual, media don twist every...!

Sancho has spoken well, so has his coach.

As a player, it's his responsibility to work hard and fight for his place in that team...

It still remains the Manager's call whether or not he is fit or ready enough to start games.

What I still don't get is why Anthony and Antony are still starting games for Man United...! grin grin grin

To even think again that our center back came back to Maguire and Lindelof. I wan craze!
Re: It Is Unfair To Make Me The Scapegoat - Sancho Hits Back At Ten Hag by sammyonal: 6:54am On Sep 05, 2023
Demurray:

Abeg don't mind that that fake man U supporter who doesn't know the best player in the team and wanted him out. You should have asked who he think could better in his position.
None and ingredients!
u dey mind that one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zidane May QUIT Real Madrid Over Pogba Signing Failure / FA Cup: Manchester United To Face Chelsea, Arsenal Faces Manchester City / "Why I Disbanded Abiola Babes" By Chief MKO Abiola (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.