Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

4 Smokescreens Judgement Will Be In Tinubu's Favour And My Advice To Atiku & Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 Smokescreens Judgement Will Be In Tinubu's Favour And My Advice To Atiku & Obi (3528 Views)

Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf / APC, Tinubu Favour Akpabio As Senate President / Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Smokescreens Judgement Will Be In Tinubu's Favour And My Advice To Atiku & Obi by Newton2024: 2:29pm On Sep 04, 2023
PEPT judgement: Four reasons the judgement will favour Tinubu and My advice to Atiku and Peter Obi

1. The tribunal fixes the day of judgement to a day when Tinubu will not be in the country. This is Buhari's style being copied by Tinubu. Buhari always japa out of the country any time an evil plan is about to be executed.

2. Mary Odili (Former governor Wike's ally) said judiciary should not be blackmailed. Who is blackmailing the judiciary and how? How is the demand for justice the same as blackmailing? What NIGERIANS are demanding for is fairness which is unfortunately not in the dictionary of cash and carry judiciary.

3. There's is a rumour that Fashola wrote the judgement that will be read to us on Wednesday. Though this may/may not be true but the question is, why is Babatunde Fashola exceptionally quiet and out of camera these days? This is a man that was probably moving with over hundred cameras in the past. In fact, he loves cameras more than any other politician. What's keeping him occupied?

4. Finally, DSS has started dancing naked in the village square as usual of them. Since the predetermined judgement will be against the wishes of the masses, they know its outcome may trigger unrest so DSS has started raising false alarm in other to prevent possible protests. We expect police to also join the shameless dance before tomorrow.

My advice

Now that Tinubu, Mary Odili, Fashola and DSS' body language have shown us where the judgement will fall, I will advise his excellences to team up and start working towards 2027 on a joint ticket with the agreement that Atiku will go for a single term and later support Peter Obi.

They should by all means erase Kwankwaso out of the equation because the man is not to be trusted. His ethnoreligious hatred for Obi is out of this world. He is more desperate than any other person.

38 Likes

Re: 4 Smokescreens Judgement Will Be In Tinubu's Favour And My Advice To Atiku & Obi by Newton2024: 2:32pm On Sep 04, 2023
What do you think about this? All forms of criticisms are welcomed.

Cc racoon Penguin2 slawommir helinues seunmsg

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Smokescreens Judgement Will Be In Tinubu's Favour And My Advice To Atiku & Obi by hybrid77: 2:34pm On Sep 04, 2023
Very true
Re: 4 Smokescreens Judgement Will Be In Tinubu's Favour And My Advice To Atiku & Obi by Auxtan(m): 2:37pm On Sep 04, 2023
To add to your list, another smokescreen is the current NBA president coming out to talk against those protesting with #AllEyesOnTheJudiciary as planning anarchy. Very similar to what Mary Odili also said. In my opinion, all these are watering the ground for a potential controversial judgement.

9 Likes

Re: 4 Smokescreens Judgement Will Be In Tinubu's Favour And My Advice To Atiku & Obi by ezugegere(m): 2:43pm On Sep 04, 2023
In any case, the Supreme Court will have the final say.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Smokescreens Judgement Will Be In Tinubu's Favour And My Advice To Atiku & Obi by tsdarkside(m): 2:46pm On Sep 04, 2023
Newton2024:
PEPT judgement: Four reasons the judgement will favour Tinubu and My advice to Atiku and Peter Obi

1. The tribunal fixes the day of judgement to a day when Tinubu will not be in the country. This is Buhari's style being copied by Tinubu. Buhari always japa out of the country any time an evil plan is about to be executed.

2. Mary Odili (Former governor Wike's ally) said judiciary should not be blackmailed. Who is blackmailing the judiciary and how? How is the demand for justice the same as blackmailing? What NIGERIANS are demanding for is fairness which is unfortunately not in the dictionary of cash and carry judiciary.

3. There's is a rumour that Fashola wrote the judgement that will be read to us on Wednesday. Though this may/may not be true but the question is, why is Babatunde Fashola exceptionally quiet and out of camera these days? This is a man that was probably moving with over hundred cameras in the past. In fact, he loves cameras more than any other politician. What's keeping him occupied?

4. Finally, DSS has started dancing naked in the village square as usual of them. Since the predetermined judgement will be against the wishes of the masses, they know its outcome may trigger unrest so DSS has started raising false alarm in other to prevent possible protests. We expect police to also join the shameless dance before tomorrow.

My advice

Now that Tinubu, Mary Odili, Fashola and DSS' body language have shown us where the judgement will fall, I will advise his excellences to team up and start working towards 2027 on a joint ticket with the agreement that Atiku will go for a single term and later support Peter Obi.

They should by all means erase Kwankwaso out of the equation because the man is not to be trusted. His ethnoreligious hatred for Obi is out of this world. He is more desperate than any other person.

bwahahahaha.... cheesy cheesy

this weak me....
oya make una shift for side....i wan faint....

7 Likes

Re: 4 Smokescreens Judgement Will Be In Tinubu's Favour And My Advice To Atiku & Obi by funshint(m): 2:47pm On Sep 04, 2023
So you expect a former minister to still be moving with cameramen? Very dumb analysis.

19 Likes

Re: 4 Smokescreens Judgement Will Be In Tinubu's Favour And My Advice To Atiku & Obi by rtdCivilservant: 3:23pm On Sep 04, 2023
Newton2024:

I weep for Nigeria. The likes of op is the reason Nigeria is still backwards, op and his fellow nincompoop's definition of justice is when it favours them, it becomes injustice when it favours the opponent. I spit on Obi and his supporters.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Smokescreens Judgement Will Be In Tinubu's Favour And My Advice To Atiku & Obi by mrvitalis(m): 3:33pm On Sep 04, 2023
Newton2024:

My advice

I know the judgement would be in tinubu favour... Just want to see the justifications for that ... That's what I'm interested in

APC won't be in power for long and all this would come back to hunt them big time

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Smokescreens Judgement Will Be In Tinubu's Favour And My Advice To Atiku & Obi by mrvitalis(m): 3:35pm On Sep 04, 2023
Newton2024:

My advice

Atiku would be 80 what would an 80 year old man be looking for in a presidential contest

Makes no sense.... If PDP traditional structure back obi he would win easily

Obi won and would beat tinubu any day what he needs is people to protect his votes

Tinubu would perfect woefully in his 4 years that is 100% sure

1 Like

Re: 4 Smokescreens Judgement Will Be In Tinubu's Favour And My Advice To Atiku & Obi by seunmsg(m): 3:43pm On Sep 04, 2023
mrvitalis:

Atiku would be 80 what would an 80 year old man be looking for in a presidential contest

Obi won and would beat tinubu any day what he needs is people to protect his votes

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

38 Likes

Re: 4 Smokescreens Judgement Will Be In Tinubu's Favour And My Advice To Atiku & Obi by Eniitankorede: 3:43pm On Sep 04, 2023
Newton2024:

My advice

These kind of foolish beer parlour talk is the hallmark of PO supporters. They have no head, no brain, completely empty. If Tinubu goes to toilet they will say he went to talk to judges in toilet. Complete kindergarten sense of reasoning. You better go find a job!

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Smokescreens Judgement Will Be In Tinubu's Favour And My Advice To Atiku & Obi by BoldBrainz(m): 3:45pm On Sep 04, 2023
The roadside bread, fried fish and akara I just ate is insanely delicious.

Darn!
I'm returning to that location to buy more and commend that aged Yoruba woman.

1 Like

Re: 4 Smokescreens Judgement Will Be In Tinubu's Favour And My Advice To Atiku & Obi by Kingnelson9: 3:52pm On Sep 04, 2023
I am confident that Tinubu will go home on Wednesday βœ…

3 Likes

Re: 4 Smokescreens Judgement Will Be In Tinubu's Favour And My Advice To Atiku & Obi by Basic123: 4:00pm On Sep 04, 2023
Newton2024:

My advice

Men of little faith.

Our pastor, PASTOR KINGSLEY has maintained that our mandate will be restored. Peter OBI mandate is divine.He saw him glowing from head to toe on heaven with crown on his head.

I still listened to him on YouTube today.
God os not a liar

38 Likes

Re: 4 Smokescreens Judgement Will Be In Tinubu's Favour And My Advice To Atiku & Obi by seunowa(f): 4:12pm On Sep 04, 2023
Newton2024:

My advice

πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€β€¦reality is finally steering at you in the face. I av said it countless times on this forum that both obi and Atiku’s legal teams have no grounds to dispel Tinubu from Aso Rock judging from their frivolous petitions before the tribunal.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Smokescreens Judgement Will Be In Tinubu's Favour And My Advice To Atiku & Obi by mrvitalis(m): 4:13pm On Sep 04, 2023
seunmsg:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
What exactly is funny?
Re: 4 Smokescreens Judgement Will Be In Tinubu's Favour And My Advice To Atiku & Obi by seanfer(m): 4:16pm On Sep 04, 2023
Reality is setting in gradually...... Now it about planing for 2027.... I laff....

5 Likes

Re: 4 Smokescreens Judgement Will Be In Tinubu's Favour And My Advice To Atiku & Obi by helinues: 4:17pm On Sep 04, 2023
Toh

The noise go sha soon fade away

grin

5 Likes

Re: 4 Smokescreens Judgement Will Be In Tinubu's Favour And My Advice To Atiku & Obi by seunowa(f): 4:18pm On Sep 04, 2023
mrvitalis:

It gladdens me that you are oozing your frustration at its peakβ€¦β€¦πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„β€¦.kontinue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Smokescreens Judgement Will Be In Tinubu's Favour And My Advice To Atiku & Obi by mrvitalis(m): 4:20pm On Sep 04, 2023
seunowa:

It gladdens me that you are oozing your frustration at its peakβ€¦β€¦πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„β€¦.kontinue
Lmaooo me frustrated? Lmaooo.... The economy is biting your people more... Ask Buhari ooh

3 Likes

Re: 4 Smokescreens Judgement Will Be In Tinubu's Favour And My Advice To Atiku & Obi by Lutherblaq: 4:20pm On Sep 04, 2023
Newton2024:

ehya you did not mention me, is it becouse i am not into politics /cheesy
Re: 4 Smokescreens Judgement Will Be In Tinubu's Favour And My Advice To Atiku & Obi by duro4chang(m): 4:25pm On Sep 04, 2023
Tinubu is our president. No shaking. On his mandate we stand gidigba. Obi and Atiku are labouring and will labour in vain. Obi is not fit to be a councillor.

37 Likes

Re: 4 Smokescreens Judgement Will Be In Tinubu's Favour And My Advice To Atiku & Obi by seunmsg(m): 4:30pm On Sep 04, 2023
mrvitalis:

What exactly is funny?

Your nonsense comment of course 🀣🀣🀣

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Smokescreens Judgement Will Be In Tinubu's Favour And My Advice To Atiku & Obi by Newton2024: 4:31pm On Sep 04, 2023
mrvitalis:

I know the judgement would be in tinubu favour... Just want to see the justifications for that ... That's what I'm interested in

APC won't be in power for long and all this would come back to hunt them big time
There will be no justification but the usual abracadabra technicality. In Nigeria's cash and carry judiciary, phantom technicality is above logic and merit of a case.

Nothing will haunt APC, in Nigeria's politics, there's nothing like karma. It's like a jungle.

25 Likes

Re: 4 Smokescreens Judgement Will Be In Tinubu's Favour And My Advice To Atiku & Obi by Christistruth03: 4:33pm On Sep 04, 2023
So you already know that Peter Obi already lost because he failed to call up polling agents from across the country to prove his case

2 Likes

Re: 4 Smokescreens Judgement Will Be In Tinubu's Favour And My Advice To Atiku & Obi by Newton2024: 4:39pm On Sep 04, 2023
mrvitalis:

As far as I'm concerned, age is nothing but a number. I will prefer someone like Donald Trump over Fashola or Sanwo-Olu hundred times. The problem of Tinubu and Buhari is not age but mental and intellectual capacity. They are corrupt and lack progressive ideas. They also see power as ethnoreligious supremacy. Such people cannot succeed as leaders.

Obi's support base is solid but he needs more influencial people to protect his votes in south south, southwest and north central. Even in Imo state he was cheated in the last election. His support base in the north is not strong enough. He is not the problem but ignorant voters.

24 Likes

Re: 4 Smokescreens Judgement Will Be In Tinubu's Favour And My Advice To Atiku & Obi by Ofunaofu: 4:42pm On Sep 04, 2023
Newton2024:

My advice

The horse has already bolted

The best time for that was the last election

1 Like

Re: 4 Smokescreens Judgement Will Be In Tinubu's Favour And My Advice To Atiku & Obi by Newton2024: 4:43pm On Sep 04, 2023
Basic123:

Men of little faith.

Our pastor, PASTOR KINGSLEY has maintained that our mandate will be restored. Peter OBI mandate is divine.He saw him glowing from head to toe on heaven with crown on his head.

I still listened to him on YouTube today.
God os not a liar
Well, it is not really bad to believe your pastor rather than reality. But does Tinubu looks like someone who will allow free and fair judgement to you? Even when he was in opposition, he controls the judiciary. Remember the case of Ayo Salami.

24 Likes

Re: 4 Smokescreens Judgement Will Be In Tinubu's Favour And My Advice To Atiku & Obi by Newton2024: 4:45pm On Sep 04, 2023
seunowa:

πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€β€¦reality is finally steering at you in the face. I av said it countless times on this forum that both obi and Atiku’s legal teams have no grounds to dispel Tinubu from Aso Rock judging from their frivolous petitions before the tribunal.
It is not that obi and Atiku’s legal teams have no grounds to dispel Tinubu from Aso Rock but because our judiciary is corrupt. You know this but your dead conscience is saying the opposite.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Smokescreens Judgement Will Be In Tinubu's Favour And My Advice To Atiku & Obi by Newton2024: 4:48pm On Sep 04, 2023
Ofunaofu:

The horse has already bolted

The best time for that was the last election
It's late for 2023 but not late for 2027. The journey of a thousand mile begin with a single step.

23 Likes

Re: 4 Smokescreens Judgement Will Be In Tinubu's Favour And My Advice To Atiku & Obi by wakaman: 4:49pm On Sep 04, 2023
These people brain dey pain dem.
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayemi Preaches Peace, Unity And Resilience On Nigeria’s 63rd Independence / Imperative Of Implementing Uwais Report On INEC Reform / Governor Of Lagos State 2007!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.