Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

4 Smokescreens Judgement Will Be In Tinubu's Favour And My Advice To Atiku & Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 Smokescreens Judgement Will Be In Tinubu's Favour And My Advice To Atiku & Obi (3530 Views)

Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf / APC, Tinubu Favour Akpabio As Senate President / Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Smokescreens Judgement Will Be In Tinubu's Favour And My Advice To Atiku & Obi by Newton2024: 4:51pm On Sep 04, 2023
ezugegere:
In any case, the Supreme Court will have the final say.
Ariwoola is Tinubu's padi. Remember Ahmed Lawan and Akpabio who didn't contest primary election. Nigeria is in a big mess.
Re: 4 Smokescreens Judgement Will Be In Tinubu's Favour And My Advice To Atiku & Obi by DevilsEqual(m): 4:52pm On Sep 04, 2023
Newton2024:
As far as I'm concerned, age is nothing but a number. I will prefer someone like Donald Trump over Fashola or Sanwo-Olu hundred times. The problem of Tinubu and Buhari is not age but mental and intellectual capacity. They are corrupt and lack progressive ideas. They also see power as ethnoreligious supremacy. Such people cannot succeed as leaders.

Obi's support base is solid but he needs more influencial people to protect his votes in south south, southwest and north central. Even in Imo state he was cheated in the last election. His support base in the north is not strong enough. He is not the problem but ignorant voters.

Tinubu really lacked Progressive ideas?

U might say he has a lot of baggages but saying that man lacked "Progressive ideas" shows how u think

I bet u dont even live in Anambra state, I would have asked u to show me one economic landmark project Obi did in his time which is still in existence that made u believe he has "Progressive Ideas"

4 Likes

Re: 4 Smokescreens Judgement Will Be In Tinubu's Favour And My Advice To Atiku & Obi by Wainey: 5:01pm On Sep 04, 2023
Newton2024:
As far as I'm concerned, age is nothing but a number. I will prefer someone like Donald Trump over Fashola or Sanwo-Olu hundred times. The problem of Tinubu and Buhari is not age but mental and intellectual capacity. They are corrupt and lack progressive ideas. They also see power as ethnoreligious supremacy. Such people cannot succeed as leaders.

Obi's support base is solid but he needs more influencial people to protect his votes in south south, southwest and north central. Even in Imo state he was cheated in the last election. His support base in the north is not strong enough. He is not the problem but ignorant voters.
I wonder who are really the ignorant voters between those that voted Obi and those that did not

3 Likes

Re: 4 Smokescreens Judgement Will Be In Tinubu's Favour And My Advice To Atiku & Obi by AntiTerrorist: 5:23pm On Sep 04, 2023
Wainey:
I wonder who are really the ignorant voters between those that voted Obi and those that did not
Let me give you and assignment. Go and ask five illiterate and poor voters in your area who they voted for. Your findings will tell you who the ignorant voters are. Almajiri, bokoharam and bandits invested North are the ignorant voters.
Re: 4 Smokescreens Judgement Will Be In Tinubu's Favour And My Advice To Atiku & Obi by Wainey: 5:38pm On Sep 04, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
Let me give you and assignment. Go and ask five illiterate and poor voters in your area who they voted for. Your findings will tell you who the ignorant voters are. Almajiri, bokoharam and bandits invested North are the ignorant voters.
Who do u think these clowns below voted for?

-Those youths that don't know if they want Biafra, referedem of Obi

-Comedians like Marcaroni and bovi
-hushpuppy with hijab like Aisha
-entertainers like Kenneth Okonwo
-Those that threaten and insult every tribe
-Those that threaten judiciary
-Social media nuisance
-those that insults gov of Illinois
-those that don't know if they will support ESN or deny them.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Smokescreens Judgement Will Be In Tinubu's Favour And My Advice To Atiku & Obi by ProphetM0hammad: 5:39pm On Sep 04, 2023
Newton2024:
What do you think about this? All forms of criticisms are welcomed.

Cc racoon Penguin2 slawommir helinues seunmsg
You don't want Tinubu but you want Atiku and Obi in 2027.
What's the difference?
You people are not ready

1 Like

Re: 4 Smokescreens Judgement Will Be In Tinubu's Favour And My Advice To Atiku & Obi by Newton2024: 6:03pm On Sep 04, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

You don't want Tinubu but you want Atiku and Obi in 2027.
What's the difference?
You people are not ready
The difference is that Atiku and Obi are better than Tinubu by far.
Re: 4 Smokescreens Judgement Will Be In Tinubu's Favour And My Advice To Atiku & Obi by Basic123: 6:32pm On Sep 04, 2023
Newton2024:
Well, it is not really bad to believe your pastor rather than reality. But does Tinubu looks like someone who will allow free and fair judgement to you? Even when he was in opposition, he controls the judiciary. Remember the case of Ayo Salami.
So Tinubu is greater than Our God?

And what is free and fair judgment? 😆
Re: 4 Smokescreens Judgement Will Be In Tinubu's Favour And My Advice To Atiku & Obi by Newton2024: 6:41pm On Sep 04, 2023
Basic123:

So Tinubu is greater than Our God?

And what is free and fair judgment? 😆
Is God interested in politics? Even Jesus Christ (God incarnated) never interfare in politics contrary to the expectation of the Jews who were expecting Messiah.

In this case, free and fair judgement is to nullify rigged election and disqualify a certain criminal from participating in rerun.
Re: 4 Smokescreens Judgement Will Be In Tinubu's Favour And My Advice To Atiku & Obi by DMerciful(m): 6:54pm On Sep 04, 2023
Obi's mandate must be restored. E too sure.

There's already Providence
Newton2024:
PEPT judgement: Four reasons the judgement will favour Tinubu and My advice to Atiku and Peter Obi

1. The tribunal fixes the day of judgement to a day when Tinubu will not be in the country. This is Buhari's style being copied by Tinubu. Buhari always japa out of the country any time an evil plan is about to be executed.

2. Mary Odili (Former governor Wike's ally) said judiciary should not be blackmailed. Who is blackmailing the judiciary and how? How is the demand for justice the same as blackmailing? What NIGERIANS are demanding for is fairness which is unfortunately not in the dictionary of cash and carry judiciary.

3. There's is a rumour that Fashola wrote the judgement that will be read to us on Wednesday. Though this may/may not be true but the question is, why is Babatunde Fashola exceptionally quiet and out of camera these days? This is a man that was probably moving with over hundred cameras in the past. In fact, he loves cameras more than any other politician. What's keeping him occupied?

4. Finally, DSS has started dancing naked in the village square as usual of them. Since the predetermined judgement will be against the wishes of the masses, they know its outcome may trigger unrest so DSS has started raising false alarm in other to prevent possible protests. We expect police to also join the shameless dance before tomorrow.

My advice

Now that Tinubu, Mary Odili, Fashola and DSS' body language have shown us where the judgement will fall, I will advise his excellences to team up and start working towards 2027 on a joint ticket with the agreement that Atiku will go for a single term and later support Peter Obi.

They should by all means erase Kwankwaso out of the equation because the man is not to be trusted. His ethnoreligious hatred for Obi is out of this world. He is more desperate than any other person.
Re: 4 Smokescreens Judgement Will Be In Tinubu's Favour And My Advice To Atiku & Obi by AntiTerrorist: 7:02pm On Sep 04, 2023
DMerciful:

I wish it is so.

1 Like

Re: 4 Smokescreens Judgement Will Be In Tinubu's Favour And My Advice To Atiku & Obi by Basic123: 7:27pm On Sep 04, 2023
Newton2024:
Is God interested in politics? Even Jesus Christ (God incarnated) never interfare in politics contrary to the expectation of the Jews who were expecting Messiah.

In this case, free and fair judgement is to nullify rigged election and disqualify a certain criminal from participating in rerun.
So its not fair if that is not done?
1.OBI never claimed the election was rigged
2.He was not able to prove that his opponent was a criminal. By the way,didn't he know he was a criminal before the election was conducted?
Re: 4 Smokescreens Judgement Will Be In Tinubu's Favour And My Advice To Atiku & Obi by Scammerr(m): 7:29pm On Sep 04, 2023
how old is Tinubu?
mrvitalis:

Atiku would be 80 what would an 80 year old man be looking for in a presidential contest

Makes no sense.... If PDP traditional structure back obi he would win easily

Obi won and would beat tinubu any day what he needs is people to protect his votes

Tinubu would perfect woefully in his 4 years that is 100% sure
Re: 4 Smokescreens Judgement Will Be In Tinubu's Favour And My Advice To Atiku & Obi by mrvitalis(m): 7:57pm On Sep 04, 2023
Scammerr:
how old is Tinubu?
I would never be like Tinubu supporters... Grabbing power when you can't perform is useless
Re: 4 Smokescreens Judgement Will Be In Tinubu's Favour And My Advice To Atiku & Obi by tsdarkside(m): 8:01pm On Sep 04, 2023
mrvitalis:

What exactly is funny?

you guys....
Re: 4 Smokescreens Judgement Will Be In Tinubu's Favour And My Advice To Atiku & Obi by Spy360(m): 8:15pm On Sep 04, 2023
Passing judgement in favour of TInubu is not the issue. The issue is explaining the judgement.

Good a thing it would be televised live so that the whole world would see it.
Re: 4 Smokescreens Judgement Will Be In Tinubu's Favour And My Advice To Atiku & Obi by AntiTerrorist: 8:32pm On Sep 04, 2023
Basic123:

2.He was not able to prove that his opponent was a criminal. By the way,didn't he know he was a criminal before the election was conducted?
It is either you are not following PEPT proceedings or your mind is lying to you.
Re: 4 Smokescreens Judgement Will Be In Tinubu's Favour And My Advice To Atiku & Obi by AntiTerrorist: 8:46pm On Sep 04, 2023
Spy360:
Passing judgement in favour of TInubu is not the issue. The issue is explaining the judgement.

Good a thing it would be televised live so that the whole world would see it.
You have forgotten Nigeria corruption infested judiciary has invented abracadabra 'technicality' to always help APC politicians in times of need. With technicality rhetorics, they don't have any further explanation.
Re: 4 Smokescreens Judgement Will Be In Tinubu's Favour And My Advice To Atiku & Obi by Newton2024: 8:55pm On Sep 04, 2023
DMerciful:

Amen

1 Like

Re: 4 Smokescreens Judgement Will Be In Tinubu's Favour And My Advice To Atiku & Obi by Newton2024: 8:56pm On Sep 04, 2023
Basic123:

Stop believing baseless propaganda APC goons want you to believe.
Re: 4 Smokescreens Judgement Will Be In Tinubu's Favour And My Advice To Atiku & Obi by Christistruth03: 9:02pm On Sep 04, 2023
Let me explain something to you

To prove rigging you need to present polling agents from across the entire Country to testify to rigging in order prove your case

Buhari in prior Elections lost his case at the Tribunal and the Supreme court after presenting over a hundred Polling unit agents because he didn't have sufficient witnesses spread through out the Country to prove his case of rigging

Peter Obi didn't present any Polling agents for you to know just how unserious he is
Re: 4 Smokescreens Judgement Will Be In Tinubu's Favour And My Advice To Atiku & Obi by jconsulting(f): 9:03pm On Sep 04, 2023
Newton2024:
What do you think about this? All forms of criticisms are welcomed.

Cc racoon Penguin2 slawommir helinues seunmsg

Mr Newton2024, you see , you are one of the numerous stupid nigerians have seen, in your write , in as much that it doesn't make sense, you never talked about the betterment of the country but was more concerned about some individuals wrestling power from the present person.

Who told you they will be better, we thought GEJ was bad , Buhari surpassed our expectations of being the most useless human being ever lived.

Instead to search for credible people, you are suggesting election losers , that their first assignment is to recoup all their monies wasted on past elections they lost
Re: 4 Smokescreens Judgement Will Be In Tinubu's Favour And My Advice To Atiku & Obi by genkins(m): 10:57pm On Sep 04, 2023
Newton2024:
It is not that obi and Atiku’s legal teams have no grounds to dispel Tinubu from Aso Rock but because our judiciary is corrupt. You know this but your dead conscience is saying the opposite.

Why are u wasting your time responding to people that are paid to comment here on Nairaland?these people have atleast 10 different monikers each.ignore them

1 Like

Re: 4 Smokescreens Judgement Will Be In Tinubu's Favour And My Advice To Atiku & Obi by RecentHistory: 12:29am On Sep 05, 2023
Newton2024:
I will advise his excellences to team up and start working towards 2027 on a joint ticket with the agreement that Atiku will go for a single term and later support Peter Obi.

They should by all means erase Kwankwaso out of the equation because the man is not to be trusted. His ethnoreligious hatred for Obi is out of this world. He is more desperate than any other person.

Atiku that refused to allow the South get PDP ticket is the one you believe will willingly do 1 term and hand over to the East.

Why are you people always destroying the political future of Alaigbo with your stupidity?

1 Like

Re: 4 Smokescreens Judgement Will Be In Tinubu's Favour And My Advice To Atiku & Obi by RecentHistory: 12:34am On Sep 05, 2023
mrvitalis:

I know the judgement would be in tinubu favour... Just want to see the justifications for that ... That's what I'm interested in

APC won't be in power for long and all this would come back to hunt them big time

From APC won't win the election
To APC will lose in court
To APC won't be in power for long

You will leave this thread now and go to another thread to start supporting UGM killing Igbos. Ipobidient
Re: 4 Smokescreens Judgement Will Be In Tinubu's Favour And My Advice To Atiku & Obi by KanwuliaExtra: 2:15am On Sep 05, 2023
This is bigger than Atiku and Obi.
They have done their parts.

Time to take it to higher level.

The cowardice meter of Nigerians is about to be tested.

Mary Odili has spoken!

BUKACHUWA tinz!
Re: 4 Smokescreens Judgement Will Be In Tinubu's Favour And My Advice To Atiku & Obi by arcis: 2:31am On Sep 05, 2023
Newton2024:
PEPT judgement: Four reasons the judgement will favour Tinubu and My advice to Atiku and Peter Obi

1. The tribunal fixes the day of judgement to a day when Tinubu will not be in the country. This is Buhari's style being copied by Tinubu. Buhari always japa out of the country any time an evil plan is about to be executed.

2. Mary Odili (Former governor Wike's ally) said judiciary should not be blackmailed. Who is blackmailing the judiciary and how? How is the demand for justice the same as blackmailing? What NIGERIANS are demanding for is fairness which is unfortunately not in the dictionary of cash and carry judiciary.

3. There's is a rumour that Fashola wrote the judgement that will be read to us on Wednesday. Though this may/may not be true but the question is, why is Babatunde Fashola exceptionally quiet and out of camera these days? This is a man that was probably moving with over hundred cameras in the past. In fact, he loves cameras more than any other politician. What's keeping him occupied?

4. Finally, DSS has started dancing naked in the village square as usual of them. Since the predetermined judgement will be against the wishes of the masses, they know its outcome may trigger unrest so DSS has started raising false alarm in other to prevent possible protests. We expect police to also join the shameless dance before tomorrow.

My advice

Now that Tinubu, Mary Odili, Fashola and DSS' body language have shown us where the judgement will fall, I will advise his excellences to team up and start working towards 2027 on a joint ticket with the agreement that Atiku will go for a single term and later support Peter Obi.

Rubbish...so you spent almost a day to type this lies...your write up is nothing but delusional and empty..Next time, get something special to engage in
Re: 4 Smokescreens Judgement Will Be In Tinubu's Favour And My Advice To Atiku & Obi by DenreleDave(m): 2:42am On Sep 05, 2023
rtdCivilservant:

I weep for Nigeria. The likes of op is the reason Nigeria is still backwards, op and his fellow nincompoop's definition of justice is when it favours them, it becomes injustice when it favours the opponent. I spit on Obi and his supporters.

That is the mindset of people now.

Justice means when it favours them...

And these are the leaders of tmao

1 Like

Re: 4 Smokescreens Judgement Will Be In Tinubu's Favour And My Advice To Atiku & Obi by okeke6969: 2:52am On Sep 05, 2023
Alibaba and the forty thieves comes to mind. Awon were dede.
It shall not be well with all who conspired to subjec the reasonable masses in this hardship.
Re: 4 Smokescreens Judgement Will Be In Tinubu's Favour And My Advice To Atiku & Obi by pquaver(m): 12:37pm On Sep 05, 2023
Newton2024:

My advice

We have been proven right once again. Obidients = pdp lite
Obi +Atiku = 1
Obidient and obi dont want a better Nigeria, the tried to scam Nigeria into giving then power..
Finally obi and corruption is 5 and 6 irrespective of what obidients want to make us believe..
Re: 4 Smokescreens Judgement Will Be In Tinubu's Favour And My Advice To Atiku & Obi by pquaver(m): 12:42pm On Sep 05, 2023
RecentHistory:

Atiku that refused to allow the South get PDP ticket is the one you believe will willingly do 1 term and hand over to the East.

Why are you people always destroying the political future of Alaigbo with your stupidity?

I said 98 % of obidients lack logical thinking. It is not the first time.. I amsayinh this here.. Everytime they speak u begin to wonder if at all, there is a brain in the skull seriously

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benin City Looked Better In 1846 - Pic / Pdp Dangles Unity Govt Carrot Before Rivals / Nigeria's Distabilisation Plot Seemed On Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.