Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,409 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

For What Reason Will U Take Back Ur Ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For What Reason Will U Take Back Ur Ex? (3263 Views)

Many Relationships Will End Tonight In Nigeria If U Take Away This PHRASE (pics) / What Reason Can Force A Woman To Cheat On Her Spouse / If The Girl You Want To Mary Ask You This Question ''can U Take Care Of Me? '' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

For What Reason Will U Take Back Ur Ex? by jkpretty(f): 1:32pm On Sep 11, 2007
This issue became controversial btw myself & my friend.

I personally don't believe in that, "If something is really urs let it fly away & it will surely comeback thing"

I believe when its gone, it has to be gone for good.

What can really instigate u, to take him/her back.
Re: For What Reason Will U Take Back Ur Ex? by BABEELOVE(f): 1:51pm On Sep 11, 2007
Only if he was good in bed!!! I will always take him back without conditions!!! tongue
Re: For What Reason Will U Take Back Ur Ex? by cuteass1(f): 1:58pm On Sep 11, 2007
BABEELOVE:

Only if he was good in bed!!! I will always take him back without conditions!!! tongue

So if he cheated on you, treated you like dirt and walked over you, you'll take him back for the mere fact that he's good in bed?? Unbelieveable!!

@ topic

If we broke up for reasons beyond our control in sad circumstance of us not being able to help it . . and we happen to find our way back to each other, thats a winner-case or if i have the intintive feeling that he's sorry for what he did, i might offer him a second chance but definitely not just because he's good in bed . . what happens out of bed is very consequential!!
Re: For What Reason Will U Take Back Ur Ex? by jkpretty(f): 2:15pm On Sep 11, 2007
Babeelove shocked shocked shocked shocked

cute-ass:

or if i have the intintive feeling that he's sorry for what he did, i might offer him a second chance

well, i believe they always come with these i'm sorry, when they'v tested d waters & realise u are still the best thing that ever happened to them. No going back we could be friends though.
Re: For What Reason Will U Take Back Ur Ex? by NaJaHaJe(f): 2:16pm On Sep 11, 2007
ERM,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

HHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I'll get back to you on that
Re: For What Reason Will U Take Back Ur Ex? by cuteass1(f): 2:36pm On Sep 11, 2007
jkpretty:

well, i believe they always come with these i'm sorry, when they'v tested d waters & realise u are still the best thing that ever happened to them. No going back we could be friends though.

I get where you're coming from, really. I can't give a concrete "no" or "yes", Cos i feel this is one of those circumstances i would need to be in to be able to know what i will and will not do.

But if they tested the waters and came back, it doesnt have to be all negative, . . atleast you'll be somewhat assured they wont be messing up with you next time wink

But no matter who and what the person decides to do, i'll support them, Cos this is one place where everybody has a right to choose!
Re: For What Reason Will U Take Back Ur Ex? by funmeme(f): 2:46pm On Sep 11, 2007
well, i can take him back if he's still the best thing that has ever happened to me. but i will be more strict if i agree to his coming back because av realised that men are not to be pampered.

Jk pretty: how far, the guy wan com back?
Re: For What Reason Will U Take Back Ur Ex? by jkpretty(f): 3:10pm On Sep 11, 2007
@ funmeme

My sister i tire o
Re: For What Reason Will U Take Back Ur Ex? by sanmius(m): 6:18pm On Sep 11, 2007
it depends on what caused the break in the 1st place.

@topic
can you paint a clearer picture of the break up scenario in question?
Re: For What Reason Will U Take Back Ur Ex? by ima1(f): 6:46pm On Sep 11, 2007
no reason, will never take him back, i love my husband
Re: For What Reason Will U Take Back Ur Ex? by iice(f): 8:59pm On Sep 11, 2007
hmmm!
Re: For What Reason Will U Take Back Ur Ex? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 11, 2007
I wouldn't take back my ex. We obviously broke up for a reason.
Re: For What Reason Will U Take Back Ur Ex? by BABEELOVE(f): 3:44am On Sep 12, 2007
What is wrong with all these people? cheesy  When you all grow up--if you ever do---you will understand!!!

jkpretty:

Babeelove shocked shocked shocked shocked

What is thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? wink

Quote From Cute-ass

(f)Norway
Re: For What Reason Will You Take Back your Ex?
« #2 on: Yesterday at 01:58:07 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: BABEELOVE on Yesterday at 01:51:45 PM

Only if he was good in bed!!! I will always take him back without conditions!!!

Re-dialllllllingggggggggggggggggggg!!!

So if he cheated on you, treated you like dirt and walked over you, you'll take him back for the mere fact that he's good in bed?? Unbelieveable!!

Walk over who?---do a look like someone whom someone can walk over? shocked ------my personality is tooooooooo strong for that.  Besides, I do not pick such dudes please--and such dudes know better to stay away!!! Growing up with five guys in my house and some "change"(uncountable male cousins)--made me climb enough trees not to let even the Jaguar walk over me!  Say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat I have always had a father you know! My father did not raise wimpy children---male or female!!!! 8)

I say re-diaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal!!!!

@ topic
If we broke up for reasons beyond our control in sad circumstance of us not being able to help it . . and we happen to find our way back to each other, thats a winner-case or if i have the intintive feeling that he's sorry for what he did, i might offer him a second chance but definitely not just because he's good in bed . . what happens out of bed is very consequential!!

[b]I say what is thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?
  wink

My dear--you cannot out cheat a cheater oh! cool---have those numbers in ya address book oh!  I tell you life will be a whole lot easier when the "cheater" attempts to "outcheat ya"!!! kiss

I see you are still in the phase of life that the genetic markings of the masculine gender still baffle you.  Take heart! --you will be wiser with age---------------- like a fine wine!!!! kiss  Una go tireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! grin
Re: For What Reason Will U Take Back Ur Ex? by henry007(m): 4:07am On Sep 12, 2007
there'll be no excuse i can think of dat wldnt sound cliche
Re: For What Reason Will U Take Back Ur Ex? by BABEELOVE(f): 4:14am On Sep 12, 2007
I see! How old are you Henry? tongue You look younger than 18. tongue
Re: For What Reason Will U Take Back Ur Ex? by henry007(m): 4:24am On Sep 12, 2007
dats a year old pic in there i'm ova 18
Re: For What Reason Will U Take Back Ur Ex? by BABEELOVE(f): 4:28am On Sep 12, 2007
What do you do besides posing semi-nude on Nairaland? tongue

Ooooooops! Late for round #2----back in an hour!!!!!!!!!! wink
Re: For What Reason Will U Take Back Ur Ex? by druggie233(m): 4:29am On Sep 12, 2007
BABEELOVE:

I see! How old are you Henry? tongue You look younger than 18. tongue
**cough cough** toasting toasting grin grin grin i see u like small bobos lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

@topic

Never wink wink what for grin grin grin

Why return to a place you said goodnite, and tell him/her goodmorning
Re: For What Reason Will U Take Back Ur Ex? by aloib(f): 4:36am On Sep 12, 2007
babelove, u r crazy

hey omo eko, wassup
Re: For What Reason Will U Take Back Ur Ex? by druggie233(m): 4:39am On Sep 12, 2007
@aloib

Nothing jare just chilling cheesy cheesy and how u dey.

Btw, thanks for those songs wink
Re: For What Reason Will U Take Back Ur Ex? by henry007(m): 4:45am On Sep 12, 2007
babbee, its not semi nude ,its mature nudity and asides dat i also luv, em, em, em, em
Re: For What Reason Will U Take Back Ur Ex? by henry007(m): 4:48am On Sep 12, 2007
druggie ,can u pls get of my case? thnx
Re: For What Reason Will U Take Back Ur Ex? by aloib(f): 4:54am On Sep 12, 2007
lol, babe i'm aiight, you r welcome, sorry it was late though, u stay in ireland?
Re: For What Reason Will U Take Back Ur Ex? by druggie233(m): 4:56am On Sep 12, 2007
henry007:

druggie ,can u please get of my[b] case[/b]? thnx

What case , see this small boy oh grin grin grin whats my business with you shocked shocked shocked, abeg go somewhere jare, i got better people to respond to wink.

aloib:

lol, babe i'm aiight, you r welcome, sorry it was late though, u stay in ireland?
No it's cool cheesy cheesy cheesy, lol no oh my bf stays there and am also using is addy tongue but i stay in the US
Re: For What Reason Will U Take Back Ur Ex? by henry007(m): 4:58am On Sep 12, 2007
big man aight, watchu gat? balls?
Re: For What Reason Will U Take Back Ur Ex? by aloib(f): 4:59am On Sep 12, 2007
ohh!!, lol, aint it late over there
Re: For What Reason Will U Take Back Ur Ex? by druggie233(m): 5:03am On Sep 12, 2007
aloib:

ohh!!, lol, aint it late over there
Not late for a college student wink, it's just 12.09 and i had some coffee like an hr ago so that is gonna keep me up for a little while cry cry.

henry007:

big man aight, watchu gat? balls?
watch i gat shocked shocked which kind English is that grin grin abeg speak something i can understand and for the record am not a man but a lady grin grin so chill out becos i got no time for one useless boy like u today
Re: For What Reason Will U Take Back Ur Ex? by henry007(m): 5:05am On Sep 12, 2007
so y is dat small m, ,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,, ,,.,.,.,.do'u have 2 profiles or wat?
Re: For What Reason Will U Take Back Ur Ex? by druggie233(m): 5:09am On Sep 12, 2007
henry007:

so y is that small m, ,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,, ,,.,.,.,.do'u have 2 profiles or what?
How many times will i say this grin grin grin grin am using my Bbbbbbbboyfriend profile becos Seun banned my usernames cheesy cheesy
Re: For What Reason Will U Take Back Ur Ex? by henry007(m): 5:14am On Sep 12, 2007
i'm sure u said something nasty or posted a nude pic
Re: For What Reason Will U Take Back Ur Ex? by druggie233(m): 5:24am On Sep 12, 2007
abeg sharrap jare grin grin grin, first of all, i will never pic my pic on a public forum not to talk of how posting a nude. I don't talk nasty but i do speak the truth which people can't handle lipsrsealed
Re: For What Reason Will U Take Back Ur Ex? by aloib(f): 5:39am On Sep 12, 2007
lol, i trust you, addict like u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chat Up Lines In Hausa Please / Dangers Of Prolonged Singleness-FOR NAIJA LADIES AND MEN. / Are Men Really Intimidated By Successful & Independent Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.