Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,943 members, 7,845,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

For What Reason Will U Take Back Ur Ex? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For What Reason Will U Take Back Ur Ex? (3268 Views)

Many Relationships Will End Tonight In Nigeria If U Take Away This PHRASE (pics) / What Reason Can Force A Woman To Cheat On Her Spouse / If The Girl You Want To Mary Ask You This Question ''can U Take Care Of Me? '' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For What Reason Will U Take Back Ur Ex? by BABEELOVE(f): 7:25am On Sep 12, 2007
druggie233:

Lmafo you are so silly cheesy cheesy cheesy
yes oh NLand is quiet getting every day now sad sad sad

Nothing oh was just having watching that silly boy called henry grin grin showing his stupidity

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?  That Oreofemi's boyfriend   OMG-----am I mad now or what angry  This multiple username mess is not funny anymore.  No wonder he sounded so retarded!!!!!!!!  Having the effrontry to engage me in a conversation---like I look like Michael Jackson or Mary Kay Latorneou---or what ever her last name is------the one that was banging her student---Villy "Sillyboy" Fillao Kai!!!!

Adanna "BABEELOVE" don suffer oh! Chei!!!  Please Listen up guys---sometimes putting up a profile pix can be detrimental to your Nairaland "romantic" health!!!  Please put your daddy's or grand-daddy's pix instead.  Some of us do not mess with noodle-liscious jaundiced pricks!!!!  Bullshit!!!! angry  You have to be well cooked and lots of "chefs" must have certified to your tastiness---no virgins please------have no use for those!!! wink--------This is the "grand canyon" so look for your sizes!!!! grin

Ooops!!!! Late for round #3---back in an hour!!! kiss
Re: For What Reason Will U Take Back Ur Ex? by druggie233(m): 7:37am On Sep 12, 2007
@Babeelove

Haba you have finished this boy oh cheesy cheesy cheesy, i bet his changing that user name soon grin grin

Btw, where is Oreofemi's self undecided, haven't seen her around for a while now
Re: For What Reason Will U Take Back Ur Ex? by BABEELOVE(f): 9:06am On Sep 12, 2007
druggie233:

@Ba beelove

Haba you have finished this boy oh cheesy cheesy cheesy, i bet his changing that user name soon grin grin

Btw, where is Oreofemi's self undecided, haven't seen her around for a while now

Yes, he should change his user name---the bobo wan climb mountain when big pass am with im fingernails. As for that Oreofemi of a character---You can smell her arse from Siberia--she has a distinctive mark of "ignorance"---I think she is under cover or her parents have exercised strict parental control features on her computer--blocking out Nairaland and the environs-----------Kai-------I can never forget that girl. Hmmmmmmmmmm.  The saddest part was that Nairalanders were encouraging her to make an arse of herself.  I take delight in making an arse of myself because-----I have fulfilled all "righteousness" and I pay ma own freaking bills!!!! cool

Goshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! shocked

But these children--think they can come out here and "belong" when they have homework to do  Impossible.  If I catch anyone here, I will shoot him or her down like I would do my own kids---------Rubbish!!!!!
Re: For What Reason Will U Take Back Ur Ex? by jkpretty(f): 9:29am On Sep 12, 2007
Omo eko--------------- now Druggiee

Babeeelove

Henry007

OOOh my God, waking up this morning only to see all these on my thread, could u please make another thread for ur discussions.

Thanks for droping by.
Re: For What Reason Will U Take Back Ur Ex? by sanmius(m): 9:58am On Sep 12, 2007
thank God o cos i was going to ask if this thread was about nudity?

@topic
can you please paint a clearer picture of the break up scenario in question?
Re: For What Reason Will U Take Back Ur Ex? by BABEELOVE(f): 10:07am On Sep 12, 2007
jkpretty:

Babeeelove

Henry007

OOOh my God, waking up this morning only to see all these on my thread, could u please make another thread for your discussions.

Thanks for droping by.

You are welcome!  You think we do not have other things to dicuss than your dry threads?  Look, sweetheart--there is a difference between---day Nairalanders and night Nairaland users.  If you have not figured that out by now---then see a shrink!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Now go back to you boring thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You are in luck--Nairaland is awake---we would have thrashed it properly and you would have woken up to a "closed topic"!!!!!!!!!!!!  Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!! kiss
Re: For What Reason Will U Take Back Ur Ex? by sanmius(m): 10:43am On Sep 12, 2007
BABEELOVE:

You are welcome! You think we do not have other things to dicuss than your dry threads? Look, sweetheart--there is a difference between---day Nairalanders and night Nairaland users. If you have not figured that out by now---then see a shrink!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now go back to you boring thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are in luck--Nairaland is awake---we would have thrashed it properly and you would have woken up to a "closed topic"!!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!! kiss

na fight?
Re: For What Reason Will U Take Back Ur Ex? by jkpretty(f): 10:57am On Sep 12, 2007
@Babee

looks like u are frustrated!!

some mothers do have 'em.

@seun administrator

can u please close this topic
Re: For What Reason Will U Take Back Ur Ex? by lukmond: 11:02am On Sep 12, 2007
sanmius:

na fight?

[s]hnmmm,i tire ooo,this militant babeelove sef.i wonder when seun will do us all a favour and ban her again for good.MILITIA=BABEELOVE aka NUISANCE.[/s]
Re: For What Reason Will U Take Back Ur Ex? by 2dye4(m): 11:08am On Sep 12, 2007
nairaland should b re-named dramaland! its always hot in here. grin
Re: For What Reason Will U Take Back Ur Ex? by druggie233(m): 1:49pm On Sep 12, 2007
jkpretty:

Babeeelove

Henry007

OOOh my God, waking up this morning only to see all these on my thread, could u please make another thread for your discussions.

Thanks for droping by.

Please shut the hell up, how can druggie be omo eko shocked shocked shocked, gosh but how many times do i have to tell people i was just using my boyfriend addy to post for the meantime or did i claim this was my profile, abeg get your mind right!!!!!!!!!!!!rubbish.
Re: For What Reason Will U Take Back Ur Ex? by cuteass1(f): 3:18pm On Sep 12, 2007
@ BABEELOVE

What a childish discussion we're having, i and you.

Your personality?? lmcao . . did you say you were the grown up here?? I find it very difficult to believe, Cos your numerous posts prove otherwise. But hey, we all have different definitions to different words in our own dictionaries(minds) and "grown-up" might as well be one of those words.

If your personality was so topps as you claim, why the need of a break-up and consideration of come-back in the first place?? If he was so good in bed, why did you let him go at the first instance??

Girl be reaslistic, while at it, jump down your high horse, won't do you any specific good!

When i said outside the bed, i meant some people being seperated in terms of circumstances . . secondly, a guy hurting you doesnt necessarily have to mean he cheated . . and take my words for what they seem when i say i'm not in the category of those who
"let the genetic markings of the masculine gender still baffle them" as you put it . . my dignity and self-esteem comes first, but you wouldn't know what that means, would you now?

The barking dog doesn't always bite  . . so easy to say you won't take him back, but are you sure you really will not take him back?? I don't live with you, remember!

Now be so kind to keep your "grown-up" thoughts of what life is all about to yourself, i for one be assured am not interested wink Ha det så lenge.
Re: For What Reason Will U Take Back Ur Ex? by RuuDie(m): 5:16pm On Sep 12, 2007
REVENGE

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: For What Reason Will U Take Back Ur Ex? by BABEELOVE(f): 5:38pm On Sep 12, 2007
lukmond:

[s]hnmmm,i tire ooo,this militant babeelove sef.i wonder when seun will do us all a favour and ban her again for good.MILITIA=BABEELOVE aka NUISANCE.[/s]

Ban now! You think say a go come back Ever since I encountered that 18 year old last night-----------I think I will be too happy to be banned!!! I really truly hate this website!!!!!!! See all the people that have left? Please ban me! I think I have had it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rubbish!!!! Who wants to dialogue with juvelines. Look here, you guys have outlived your usefullness in my life. So please make ma day!!!! Stupic people!!!! angry
Re: For What Reason Will U Take Back Ur Ex? by BABEELOVE(f): 5:40pm On Sep 12, 2007
cute-ass:

@ BABEELOVE

What a childish discussion we're having, i and you.

Your personality?? lmcao . . did you say you were the grown up here?? I find it very difficult to believe, Cos your numerous posts prove otherwise. But hey, we all have different definitions to different words in our own dictionaries(minds) and "grown-up" might as well be one of those words.

If your personality was so topps as you claim, why the need of a break-up and consideration of come-back in the first place?? If he was so good in bed, why did you let him go at the first instance??

Girl be reaslistic, while at it, jump down your high horse, won't do you any specific good!

When i said outside the bed, i meant some people being seperated in terms of circumstances . . secondly, a guy hurting you doesnt necessarily have to mean he cheated . . and take my words for what they seem when i say i'm not in the category of those who
"let the genetic markings of the masculine gender still baffle them" as you put it . . my dignity and self-esteem comes first, but you wouldn't know what that means, would you now?

The barking dog doesn't always bite  . . so easy to say you won't take him back, but are you sure you really will not take him back?? I don't live with you, remember!

Now be so kind to keep your "grown-up" thoughts of what life is all about to yourself, i for one be assured am not interested wink Ha det så lenge.

I blame you!  Please go and talk to Henry007-------------I have had it with you guys!!!!  I ban myself!!!!!!!!!!!!! God forbid!!!!!!!!!!  People when never finish school cert!!!! angry
Re: For What Reason Will U Take Back Ur Ex? by henry007(m): 9:40pm On Sep 12, 2007
BABEELOVE:

Ban now! You think say a go come back Ever since I encountered that 18 year old last night-----------I think I will be too happy to be banned!!! I really truly hate this website!!!!!!! See all the people that have left? Please ban me! I think I have had it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rubbish!!!! Who wants to dialogue with juvelines. Look here, you guys have outlived your usefullness in my life. So please make ma day!!!! Stupic people!!!! angry
i find dat soo flatterin coz i beliv i'm d 18 yr old,rite?
Re: For What Reason Will U Take Back Ur Ex? by lauryn(f): 9:47pm On Sep 12, 2007
Great!
Now, U have to get back to ur own left-over. Aint dat a b!tch?!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does True Love Still Exist? / How Come Ghana And Nigeria Girls Have Such Fat Arms And Bellies? / At 28 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.