Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,532 members, 7,823,312 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. - Career (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. (18172 Views)

How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently / Should I Drop Out Of School And Concentrate On Business? / Kayode Bello, The Lawless School, And The Hijab Cry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by oneman2k7: 7:12pm On Sep 05, 2023
I studied Medical laboratory science
Now

A Chief Medical laboratory scientist

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by charlsecy(m): 7:25pm On Sep 05, 2023
fnep2smooth:

Full Stack ( PHP, Python)
How could one be conversant with all those codes?
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by Maxxim: 7:32pm On Sep 05, 2023
blingxx:
Political sci

Home interior design, painting and wall screeding... You might think it's a menial job but pple make millions from this
Very true my friend bought his jeep last year doing this, nice apartment, he's doing fine
Na grace

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by ghettochild(m): 7:32pm On Sep 05, 2023
EmmyNorse:
I studied biochemistry, but I'm presently into Automobile spareparts
Jeez man!
I did biochem too...am a nails technician

1 Like

Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by ghettochild(m): 7:32pm On Sep 05, 2023
Nemesis0147:
Biochemistry……I survive for a living.
That course is a curse
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by mdsne(m): 7:34pm On Sep 05, 2023
ayuba070:
Statistics.

I'm a Public Servant and also into Data Analysis.

Refer us to any final year student pls.

Zero 8 Zero 6 Four 6 Four 6 One 2 Four
Am an economist and a public servant too please can you mentor me on requirements for being a data analyst
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by teetooraj(f): 7:43pm On Sep 05, 2023
B.Tech in Electronic and Electrical Engineering

Construction Project Management is my bread and butter now. smiley

#Alhamdulillah

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by 77up(m): 7:48pm On Sep 05, 2023
TheFacelessMan:
Course - Medicine i.e. Healing

Occupation - Murder i.e. Killing.
May your clout chasing not put you in trouble, nothing is totally faceless.
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by Gentlesoul2021(m): 7:51pm On Sep 05, 2023
Ofemmanu1:
I studied Microbiology..

Now a Store Officer.

Likewise. Lol may God help.
Wat region are u?!
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by Gentlesoul2021(m): 7:55pm On Sep 05, 2023
aysnoopy:
I studied Civil Engineering but jobless and roam about the street.
Life don tire me already.

Haaaa
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by Gentlesoul2021(m): 7:58pm On Sep 05, 2023
kingsolomonjnr01:

How is that possible?.. I mean nursing and mass communication is absolutely different

She started sch all over again...

1 Like

Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by complexstuffs(m): 7:58pm On Sep 05, 2023
Bachelors: Electrical engineering
1st masters: Robotics engineering
2nd masters: Telecoms engineering

Currently working as a Robotics engineer and security consultant

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by Actuarydeji(m): 8:02pm On Sep 05, 2023
I studied Actuarial Science in my first degree and Business Administration in my Msc.
Presently I'm working as a Procurement personnel
Dannydrums889:
According to the topic above

What did you study and what are you doing presently?

Get in and let's discuss
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by SIMPLIFIED(m): 8:06pm On Sep 05, 2023
Studied Medical Laboratory Science

Currently working as a Medical Laboratory Scientist in Academia after working in the hospital for some years now.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by TheFacelessMan: 8:09pm On Sep 05, 2023
77up:
May 77up's father's clout chasing not put you in trouble, nothing is totally faceless.
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by Maryam1234(f): 8:18pm On Sep 05, 2023
Luu40:

A good decision you made. We Nigerians have to think beyond our earned certificates. I believe we just don't learn enough in the university to be the people we want to be.

We should all keep pushing our boundaries.

Sometimes the trouble troubles we face in life are the catalysts that bring out the best in us.

You're absolutely right about those early days struggle,it pays if you're consistent and zealous.

Blessed evening to you Sir.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by youngelder(m): 8:30pm On Sep 05, 2023
ThiagoKid:

How many years of experience?

5 years +
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by romelady(f): 8:30pm On Sep 05, 2023
paymentvoucher:
Studied Accounting, I am an accountant and investor (Sportybet wink ) presently

At least dey share code for a sister😊
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by youngelder(m): 8:34pm On Sep 05, 2023
Ugaboy:
Hit on me and get started

Whatsapp?With the number on your profile?
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by johnlaw123(m): 8:35pm On Sep 05, 2023
Transport and logistics management

Now a logistics manager
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by romelady(f): 8:41pm On Sep 05, 2023
aluko360:
Studied Agric Economics.

Payroll Admin (9-5 job)

Data Engineer (remote job)

Please what's data engineering all about...
Help a sister
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by wengerman: 8:43pm On Sep 05, 2023
I study economics , therefore I have a certificate in economics but I am an agroprenuer now that has a SABIFICATE in pig and catfish farming. Presently trying to add watermelon,ugu and pepper farming to my portfolio
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by DonroxyII: 8:49pm On Sep 05, 2023
artur:
Accounting
Accountant
Omo Iya 👌🙌
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by Love800(m): 8:56pm On Sep 05, 2023
Hw do u do urs
Asin what method did u and the owner agree upon.
Do u remit for him weekly?
Who does the washing?
Ecstacy21:
Bsc. Ed economics. Presently managing a laundry shop.
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by Love800(m): 8:57pm On Sep 05, 2023
Hw do u people do this part-time teaching pls?
MVLOX:
I studied Physics and Chemistry at the College of Education, I moved on the university of Petroleum resources, Effurun to study Geology. Currently I work part time as a logistics officer, A part-time teacher and A remote search engine evaluator....
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by Love800(m): 8:59pm On Sep 05, 2023
Why didnt u teach or lecture ma?
Stephaniegold:
I study English and I am currently a pure water marketer now....
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by Love800(m): 9:03pm On Sep 05, 2023
Why didnt u further so u can teach or lecture so as to have a promising career?
Clinton14:

English Studies and Literature
I am presently working as a realtor
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by fnep2smooth(m): 9:03pm On Sep 05, 2023
charlsecy:
How could one be conversant with all those codes?
Consistency

1 Like

Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by Love800(m): 9:04pm On Sep 05, 2023
Hw do one apply to be a lecturer?
youngrhosy:
I studied Biochemistry
Now working in a solar company (as an engineer) / into business
Future: lecturer ( am about to finish my MSc. In biochemistry)
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by godofuck231: 9:10pm On Sep 05, 2023
Hunting , I hunt dangerous animals
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by Ugaboy: 9:14pm On Sep 05, 2023
youngelder:

Whatsapp?With the number on your profile?
Yeah, the number on my signature is my Whatsapp number
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by Rainbow219(m): 9:18pm On Sep 05, 2023
Studied Electrical Engineering
But currently having provision store, doing exceptionally good and happy with God's choice

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Is ICAN Exam Still Worth It In This 2021 / Artisans And Craftsmanship In Nigeria: A Looming Crisis. / Want To Quit My Job. Advice Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.