Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. - Career (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. (18171 Views)

How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently / Should I Drop Out Of School And Concentrate On Business? / Kayode Bello, The Lawless School, And The Hijab Cry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by sunnymighty(m): 9:27pm On Sep 05, 2023
Studied Sociology but presently working as a Special Needs Educator/ Care giver with an NGO.

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by Amah91(m): 9:27pm On Sep 05, 2023
I studied Maritime Management Tecnology...
But I'm working as a banker
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by Kingjoshbaba(m): 9:46pm On Sep 05, 2023
History & international studies
Working as A site Manager for a property development company and also a caterer
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by Olumaeme: 10:21pm On Sep 05, 2023
I studied woodwork technology, I am a working as a Procurement officer.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by Pentagon007: 1:43am On Sep 06, 2023
I studied Computer Science.

I am currently working as a teacher in Primary and secondary classes.

Future: I look forward to saving enough and start up a Motor parts business.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by CooldipoMPS: 4:53am On Sep 06, 2023
parkervero:
Computer Science

Instructor in IT edu company. I'm tired of it sef

Bro consider improving your skill and expertise in new and emerging fields around your discipline. You are on a sound footing already. I build and sell LiFePO4 Powerbank for laptops should any of your protege need one. Cheers to a fantastic future!

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by paymentvoucher: 6:07am On Sep 06, 2023
romelady:

At least dey share code for a sister😊

No problem at all

1 Like

Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by Kreddy: 6:50am On Sep 06, 2023
demexTK:
Studied Animal Nutrition, currently a cryptocurrency trader, twitter influencer and airdrop hunter, sounds clique buh pays the bills

can I send a dm, I'm into crypto too

1 Like

Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by graham4us: 7:29am On Sep 06, 2023
I studied Accounting but I am now an okada Rider. Pls I don't mind any assistance here for a job, am begging. 08035136002 WhatsApp/call

1 Like

Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by yemmywesey(m): 7:35am On Sep 06, 2023
Studied Agric extension
Driver at car rentals and hire.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by Ofemmanu1: 7:39am On Sep 06, 2023
Gentlesoul2021:

Likewise. Lol may God help. Wat region are u?!
Kogi state.
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by kumbhuru: 8:06am On Sep 06, 2023
razzydoo:
Physiological medicine plus clinical pharmacology as post grad. Teaching hospiral.
Must you people put medicine and Clinical in everything? Be proud of your physiology in peace

1 Like

Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by MVLOX(m): 8:15am On Sep 06, 2023
Love800:
Hw do u people do this part-time teaching pls?

It depends on what you have to offer.
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by Jessez: 8:40am On Sep 06, 2023
aQUINandmore:
I did political science but I'm currently an international hook up baby, sugar baby.

I am in love with helinues.
Helinues please love me back kiss kiss

Even if u no talk am we already know am,,, I pity who go marry u,,, and make sure u do check urself every week that is even u never contact be that oo
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by Jessez: 8:41am On Sep 06, 2023
kenbee:
OK Engineering
really, were do u base
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by Jessez: 8:44am On Sep 06, 2023
KINGsXchange:
I study Economics, but right now, I'm a yahoo boy, Btc don change my mind

How much you done catch out,,, I get update for you
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by razzydoo(m): 8:47am On Sep 06, 2023
kumbhuru:

Must you people put medicine and Clinical in everything? Be proud of your physiology in peace
what is paying my salary? You have anger issues.🤣😂
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by Love800(m): 9:14am On Sep 06, 2023
What subject do u teach?
MVLOX:

It depends on what you have to offer.
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by KINGsXchange(m): 9:16am On Sep 06, 2023
Jessez:

How much you done catch out,,, I get update for you

How much I don catch out? Ok. I'm 30, I get one kid and wife, i dae drive Lexus 330, I dae live on my own house ( 3 bedroom). Whatelse
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by Jessez: 9:51am On Sep 06, 2023
KINGsXchange:

How much I don catch out? Ok. I'm 30, I get one kid and wife, i dae drive Lexus 330, I dae live on my own house ( 3 bedroom). Whatelse
. I get update
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by KINGsXchange(m): 12:02pm On Sep 06, 2023
Jessez:
. I get update

Yarn me na
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by MVLOX(m): 12:11pm On Sep 06, 2023
Love800:
What subject do u teach?

Mathematics, Physics and chemistry.... As you can see they are subjects that are of high demand but lack the experienced personnels to teach dem currently.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by youngelder(m): 12:15pm On Sep 06, 2023
ThiagoKid:

How many years of experience?

Bro? Any updates?
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by Abdullahi4u7(m): 1:02pm On Sep 06, 2023
I studied Chemistry.

Today, I'm a farmer, graphic designer and more.

Mind you, I like the total switch.
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by Love800(m): 1:05pm On Sep 06, 2023
Ok. Someone mentioned diction and phonics. Is it a high demand subject to teach?

MVLOX:

Mathematics, Physics and chemistry.... As you can see they are subjects that are of high demand but lack the experienced personnels to teach dem currently.
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by MVLOX(m): 1:28pm On Sep 06, 2023
Love800:
Ok. Someone mentioned diction and phonics. Is it a high demand subject to teach?

Yes it is ....
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by Love800(m): 1:33pm On Sep 06, 2023
Ok.
I appreciate
MVLOX:

Yes it is ....
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by Jessez: 3:26pm On Sep 06, 2023
KINGsXchange:

Yarn me na

Message me
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by Mhizann2501(f): 5:14pm On Sep 06, 2023
I studied building technology

But today am hawking fish

1 Like

Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by SimeonOTC(m): 6:13pm On Sep 06, 2023
parkervero:
Computer Science

Instructor in IT edu company. I'm tired of it sef
Why I you tired of it?

Though, I quit my computer instructor job last week grin
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by romelady(f): 6:23pm On Sep 06, 2023
paymentvoucher:

No problem at all

Thank you.. .
Any code for today?
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by paymentvoucher: 6:43pm On Sep 06, 2023
romelady:

Thank you.. .
Any code for today?
No better game today

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Is ICAN Exam Still Worth It In This 2021 / Artisans And Craftsmanship In Nigeria: A Looming Crisis. / Want To Quit My Job. Advice Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.