Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,741 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. (18088 Views)

How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently / Should I Drop Out Of School And Concentrate On Business? / Kayode Bello, The Lawless School, And The Hijab Cry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by youngelder(m): 2:50pm On Sep 05, 2023
ThiagoKid:

Chairman,

Mama the Mama
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by Stephaniegold(f): 2:50pm On Sep 05, 2023
I study English and I am currently a pure water marketer now....
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by youngelder(m): 2:51pm On Sep 05, 2023
Dannydrums889:

I really love this, you even have future plan 💪👍

Thank you Baba...

Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by youngelder(m): 2:52pm On Sep 05, 2023
Chinks:
Degree in Animal Production and Health but now a Robotics Engineer in Abuja. I know many of you will be surprised but it took doggedness, trainings by experts abroad sponsored by my ever- reliable boss and ultimately, God Almighty to sail through. It's been a wonderful experience. There is always this joy in my heart whenever I wake up in the morning going to work because my job is fun. Also staying awake throughout the night to program. Although, the job is brain tasking but I love it.

Robotics... I love this
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by Victorakay1: 2:57pm On Sep 05, 2023
Felixitie:
Industrial Chemistry!

Environmentalist (full time)
Side hustle - Data Analyst
- Web scraping
almost completing courses on Microsoft excel,power bi and SQL...please link me to jobs as a data analyst
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by ayuba070(m): 2:57pm On Sep 05, 2023
ffo:
Statistics
Working in IT

Boss, can I mail you pls? I studied Statistics also

Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by youngelder(m): 2:58pm On Sep 05, 2023
MyExpression:

Lolzzz inside HR?

Funny but not funny.
I bliv say tomorrow carry belle

HR is HR... it's what I'm doing now.

Future is my own plans... Who say I can't be a HR in NASA? or a TECH company ?

Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by ThiagoKid(m): 2:58pm On Sep 05, 2023
youngelder:

Mama the Mama

Mumu grin

I be guyyy oo
Where you currently work, is the pay good?

My sister is presently recruiting.
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by Kendrick80(m): 3:02pm On Sep 05, 2023
Study: Pubic admin
Job: Spray Foam insulation
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by youngelder(m): 3:02pm On Sep 05, 2023
ThiagoKid:

Mumu grin

I be guyyy oo
Where you currently work, is the pay good?

My sister is presently recruiting.

Oga at the top

I earn in the hundreds...
Let your sister employ me..
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by ufotty2001: 3:04pm On Sep 05, 2023
Am a chartered accountant but I end up seeing myself doing online business that pays me far more better than my job.
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by Love800(m): 3:04pm On Sep 05, 2023
But i thought there are private secondary schools dat pays 150k and above?

So hw do one gets a lecturing job in nigeria?

Pls no offence here. Am just being plain

So hw do one n
Nahunger:

Will you advice your enemy to do teaching job in Nigeria?

As for lecturing do you think it's by applying lol, the more you look the less you see 9ja

Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by brightleave(m): 3:08pm On Sep 05, 2023
PETROLEUM AND NATURAL GAS PROCESSING ENGINEERING. But now na hustle I dey hustle sad sad
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by ThiagoKid(m): 3:10pm On Sep 05, 2023
youngelder:

Oga at the top

I earn in the hundreds...
Let your sister employ me..

How many years of experience?
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by ERCROSS(m): 3:10pm On Sep 05, 2023
Cutezt:
Mass Com

Into video production now and i have not set my eyes on my school cert since 2015. Never used it for once

Broh, do you mind if I send you a mail?
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by Expanse2020(m): 3:11pm On Sep 05, 2023
artur:
Accounting
Accountant
Studied Computer engineering technology
Working as operation engineer in a reputable Company
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by geokay777(m): 3:16pm On Sep 05, 2023
Geologist cum Land Surveyor
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by solexjames(m): 3:18pm On Sep 05, 2023
Civil engineering
Now....
Pos man
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by Dubetex96(m): 3:26pm On Sep 05, 2023
callmevirus:
Pub Adim Currently doing nothing
comrade welcome we are the same course mate which university did u study
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by Judolisco(m): 3:28pm On Sep 05, 2023
Bachelor's degree - environmental health science
Msc - disaster risk management and developmental studies
Present work-uber/bolt driver cry plus hustling... I do any job now apart from stealing or cheating people

Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by Mindlog: 3:31pm On Sep 05, 2023
DevilsEqual:

I dey like your comments on every other subject aside Political topics

Its fine not to agree with u on all things

Yeah, it is a fact of life that we will not agree with each other on all things. cheesy cheesy
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by callmevirus(m): 3:33pm On Sep 05, 2023
Dubetex96:

comrade welcome we are the same course mate which university did u study

I went to Fed.Poly.
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by Staru1(m): 3:42pm On Sep 05, 2023
I studied mechanical engineering , am currently on programming..
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by Chidex2442(m): 3:45pm On Sep 05, 2023
I studied biochemistry..... but I am currently a poultry farmer
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by Kemadealadire(f): 3:47pm On Sep 05, 2023
I sell the finest quality Tie and dye, Batik handmade fabrics.
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by DevilsEqual(m): 3:48pm On Sep 05, 2023
Mindlog:

Yeah, it is a fact of life that we will not agree with each other on all things. cheesy cheesy

I want to ask tho
Does "Law Of Attraction" really work?

Like do people really get to experience what they constantly affirm to themselves

I'm trying hard to connect this to any scientific or religious fact

U will know better being a Psychologist
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by OboOlora(f): 3:49pm On Sep 05, 2023
DevilsEqual:

How was this switch even possible

Did u have to go get B.sc in nursing to be able to advance further to this stage?
Yes.
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by Evestar200(f): 4:03pm On Sep 05, 2023
Dannydrums889:

Is it sport analyst?
Writer

Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by OJILLEX(m): 4:18pm On Sep 05, 2023
I STUDIED POLITICAL SCIENCE AND I PRESENTLY WORK IN A HOSPITAL AS A RECORD OFFICER

Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by Clinton14(m): 4:21pm On Sep 05, 2023
Dannydrums889:
According to the topic above

What did you study and what are you doing presently?

Get in and let's discuss

English Studies and Literature
I am presently working as a realtor
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by Kayclite: 4:24pm On Sep 05, 2023
- Electrical Electronics Engineering

- Graphics, UI/UX, Motion Freelance Designer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Which Offer Should I Accept? Kpmg Or Pwc? / Top 7 Ways To Spend Your First Salary / Oluwaseun Ayodeji Osowobi Named “Commonwealth Young Person Of The Year”