Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Should Marital Advice Be Taken From An Unmarried(single) Person - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should Marital Advice Be Taken From An Unmarried(single) Person (11536 Views)

How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? / Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. / How Akwa Ibom Makes Their Daughters Unmarried Via Marriage List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Marital Advice Be Taken From An Unmarried(single) Person by phemmyfour: 7:45am On Sep 06, 2023
stevups:

Only a pilot can explain the weather turbulence
yinmu
Meet meteorologist
Re: Should Marital Advice Be Taken From An Unmarried(single) Person by Phantom233: 8:46am On Sep 06, 2023
stevups:

Only a pilot can explain the weather turbulence
Marriage is not an airplane even though pilots are helpless when the communication Link is lost from the control tower. In other words it's the control tower that determines the safety of the plane not the pilot. Now what is the control tower in this instance?
Ans: wisdom n direction from God.
Re: Should Marital Advice Be Taken From An Unmarried(single) Person by Pjoe238: 9:19am On Sep 06, 2023
NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER
Re: Should Marital Advice Be Taken From An Unmarried(single) Person by Adakintroy: 10:44am On Sep 06, 2023
sonofthunder:

No I'm not... You are talking in circles by stating unfounded assumptions as gospel.

I know several people who have saved the lives of their family/children/loved ones by listening to the counsel of a "tailor" against that of a "textbook" doctor who was going to kill them.

Doesn't mean that next time they are sick, they'll go and consult a "tailor".

You are still talking in circles.

Do you go to tailors when you have critical health challenges or do you go to doctor when you want to sew your garment?

Answer me oo..
Re: Should Marital Advice Be Taken From An Unmarried(single) Person by upuphim(m): 11:09am On Sep 06, 2023
No, because the advice is theoretical with no experience. It can even given out jealousy to crash the marriage.
Re: Should Marital Advice Be Taken From An Unmarried(single) Person by sonofthunder: 11:47am On Sep 06, 2023
Adakintroy:

You are still talking in circles.

Do you go to tailors when you have critical health challenges or do you go to doctor when you want to sew your garment?

Answer me oo..

Keep playing dum..... You or a loved one hasn't been in dire situation before that's why.

Yes I can consult a tailor if my doctor fails and he/she's had similar experience they got solution to.

I can also meet a doctor on what styles of dress I should sew.

Stop burying your head in the sand and assuming what I'm not insinuating. You'd only make yourself look silly.
Re: Should Marital Advice Be Taken From An Unmarried(single) Person by writeprof(m): 1:28pm On Sep 06, 2023
TimT:
I am single... I have a friend who is married. We always hangout at least every weekend... But last weekend, he didn't come around I called but he didn't give me a tangible reason...
So yesterday, he came around my place, I noticed his mood isn't as cheerful as it used to be... I asked, what was wrong?. He said "You Neva marry you no go understand".
He wanted to say more, but I said no need, he shouldn't say anything.. till he left I kept quiet.. I didn't say anything...
So I want to ask o, if na only married person fit give advice to who don marry...

Are you a male or female? If it is male to male alright. But if it is female to male or vice versa, STAY OFF!
Re: Should Marital Advice Be Taken From An Unmarried(single) Person by stevups(m): 4:51pm On Sep 12, 2023
Phantom233:

Marriage is not an airplane even though pilots are helpless when the communication Link is lost from the control tower. In other words it's the control tower that determines the safety of the plane not the pilot. Now what is the control tower in this instance?
Ans: wisdom n direction from God.

IGI iwe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Are You Still Married? / The Fear Of Failure Could Become Failure Itself / How To Legalize Nigerian Marriage Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.