Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! (45050 Views)

My In-laws Driving Me Nuts / Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? / Man Cries Out Over Wife's Sudden Weight Gain, Says Her Body Doesn't Arose Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by Cashio(m): 8:16pm On Sep 05, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
no way I'm getting married,I have little patience for nonsense .
when you start approaching the age of marriage, your mentality go change.
Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by onlyboyson(m): 8:16pm On Sep 05, 2023
Relax till ur children seat for waec den u go show am shegge
Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by bjnice(m): 8:17pm On Sep 05, 2023
cutecommend:
(1) This is the right time to show her more love.
(2) Hope what you want as submission is not that of a house help.
(3) She may be stressed, emotionally, and psychologically drained.
(4) Redpill is not good all the time. If your redpill is toxic, then it is bad, but if your redpill is that of a romantic, mature, available, lively and in charge guy, then it is fine.
(5) Hope you have not been treating her badly, while providing all her needs. Money is not everything!!
(6) Calm her down and thrash things out. Ask her where you failed and why she is acting that way.
(7) Please try not to be selfish. Do nice things that will make her willing to submit, don't force submission.

GO AND GET YOUR MARRIAGE BACK. YOUR MARRIAGE IS THE BEST. MAKE IT WORK!

OP follows this advice. It will help your marriage. I had a similar experience recently when my wife took in against her wishes or expectations. For days the house went cold and she cried without any discussion with her. I had to double my support for her and keep assuring her that it is not a bad thing to take in again since it was our second child on the way.

Well things are getting back to normal, but I have chosen to give her all the necessary support beyond the provision of basic things at home which is my sole responsibility.

Bro, this is the time you need to be besides your wife and keep assuring her all is well. God bless and keep your home. Remember to apply wisdom not muscle.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by Ishilove: 8:17pm On Sep 05, 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by jesmond3945: 8:18pm On Sep 05, 2023
thesilentman:
My blood is burning now as I write.My wife has now completely changed for bad, a few days after our second child.

An erstwhile submissive woman that i thought i had tamed for life has now become a thorn in the flesh to me. I just parted with over 300k unplanned fund for her C.S. I thought she'd be more respectful to me now but no,she has changed completely!

She dares me to do my worst,she cries over small issues that i wonder if it's witchcraft.Or she thinks I can't quit cos she's got two boys for me? The mind boggles. Am just mad and gobsmacked at the same time as all my Red pill O.T have failed and am even considering divorce right now.

I'm at a bar drinking my sorry ass away, brainstorming the best option for me. What could be outta place?

I need candid advice,folks.
post partum depression. To be a husband and a father is not moi moi. Drinking would kill your kidney
Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by Cynophilepetts(m): 8:19pm On Sep 05, 2023
Sir, number 1 the money you paid for the CS isn't the sacrifice you made for her only, you made it for the sake of your child, for the sake of the love you have for her, which is why you swear an oath to be with het, so yes you should pay that bill because you need to keep her alive less you will be sad if it goes other way, God forbid, mind you this period you just need to let her be because have seen my twin's wife do CS recently and even me feels pity n started loving my wife d more, cos its not easy, the pains of that CS could make her want to go crazy and its not the way u want her, but u know what, its very easy to control woman's heart, just more love., more sacrifice, more attention no matter how mean you feel she is, just endure the period and pains you as well is going through now, its part of the whole thing they called marriage. Anyone reading this pls if you not ready to endure different forms of emotional pains or ready to be patient and calm mostly, pls dont get married.
thesilentman:
My blood is burning now as I write.My wife has now completely changed for bad, a few days after our second child.

An erstwhile submissive woman that i thought i had tamed for life has now become a thorn in the flesh to me. I just parted with over 300k unplanned fund for her C.S. I thought she'd be more respectful to me now but no,she has changed completely!

She dares me to do my worst,she cries over small issues that i wonder if it's witchcraft.Or she thinks I can't quit cos she's got two boys for me? The mind boggles. Am just mad and gobsmacked at the same time as all my Red pill O.T have failed and am even considering divorce right now.

I'm at a bar drinking my sorry ass away, brainstorming the best option for me. What could be outta place?

3 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by drsmut: 8:20pm On Sep 05, 2023
Post Partum depression. Please seek medical help for her
Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by jesmond3945: 8:22pm On Sep 05, 2023
thesilentman:

Yes,this is a carbon copy of what am going through now!
go and listen to cha cha eke' s husband he handled it well. Call him if you want

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by NOwazobia: 8:23pm On Sep 05, 2023
Someone said the 300k he paid for his wife operation for safe delivery is a sacrifice he paid to buy her respect. like he did it for a stranger.

The tone of the content alone scream that you are the problem.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by decision01: 8:24pm On Sep 05, 2023
oz4real83:
if you consider the pain she had to go through during labour, you will see that 300k as nothing, she was between the boundary of life and death embarassed. Marriage is about sacrifices and ignoring some things. Also, spending money in marriage doesn't bring respect, it only shows you are responsible, but respect must be earned. I don't like bringing other people into my marriage but sometimes it is necessary when it is becoming out of control. Just look for some matured people that she respects that you can talk to.
He is a boy..*tamed* & *300k for c.s* he needs to grow up.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by Socratiz: 8:25pm On Sep 05, 2023
Seems your wife is experiencing PTSD, post traumatic depression syndrome

Please show understanding.

She will come back to normal but you can fasten the process by showing love and affection.

The CS sne went through exposed her to trauma which she is trying to resolve but the results is what you see because she doesn't have the skill to navigate through.

There nothing demonic mas satanic concerning this.

I beg you, show some understanding and she will soon be alright.
Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by ACE1010: 8:25pm On Sep 05, 2023
thesilentman:

You no read wetin i write ni,abi you dey wain me ni?

Bros be calming down nau. your blood too hot. That's your kwēkwē dey frustrate you
Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by leisuretym: 8:26pm On Sep 05, 2023
Show her love still, but wait! are you staying in the same room? Never let a woman see you finish, have your room and let her have your own room, lock your door, play music, you don't have to go to bar to drink, bring that drink in your mini bedside fridge and get high in your room and sleep off, like asake, do what you love
Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by skuribeebo: 8:26pm On Sep 05, 2023
ABI SIWIN LON SEO .
A woman can become a mad woman after child birth. It will go when she stop breast feeding.
Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by Untube: 8:27pm On Sep 05, 2023
thesilentman:

ok i get you-i just mentioned the money aspect as latest in the sacrifices i make for her.I had believed it would make her respect me more.Reason with me.

Respect you more for performing ( paying 300k for CS) your duty?🙄

I have 3 kids by His grace and all her CS, and the CS was done in best hospitals on the Lagos island. Do the math. I don't expect my wife to respect me more because I performed my duty.

I won't tell you that I have best home but the ability to manage each other was what actually keeps us going.

I would advise you let her be for now but keep on doing your duty at home. She will change soon and you will be surprised. Women will frustrate you most time but don't let it get to you.

I wish you all the best.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by boxypane(m): 8:27pm On Sep 05, 2023
From your simple write up, one can easily say you are full of pride and very disrespectful. You spent unplanned 300k. Sorry o. Oga unplanned.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by Felimax(m): 8:27pm On Sep 05, 2023
thesilentman:

You don't need advice you just need to wake up.
Your wife daring you means you don't know the reason why you are a man.

Treat her special, treat her as a wife but don't forget to fix your shock absorber.

For me, I beat my wife over and again without she knowing. Makes her always think I hold the record for world most simple man. Nuf said!
Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by uchennamani(m): 8:27pm On Sep 05, 2023
thesilentman:

You tamed her? Like a dog? Kudos.

Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by frankson1(m): 8:28pm On Sep 05, 2023
thesilentman:

After seeing the bolded, I'm wondering what she saw in you undecided

It was "her C. S undecided undecided I pity for the woman.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by Wellington123: 8:28pm On Sep 05, 2023
Don’t mind those saying it’s hormone… where were those hormone in the old days when men where in control? Or women just sarted giving birth today? Why didn’t they disrespect men after giving birth in d olden days? My brother women of this era know that as soon as they give birth for you, the power dynamics of the relationship has changed hands because redpill only work before they have your baby… the only solution is MGTOW(Bleep but never have a baby with them) for it is even better to adopt or do surrogacy if u can afford it after all las las na still mama get pikin in d real sense as d kids will grow up to love her much more than you and in many instances they will hate u as d mother will enlarge all your shortcomings to them and there would be no one to tell them of hers even if there is they won’t take hers to heart because of the unbroken love between mother n children

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by Gooding55(m): 8:28pm On Sep 05, 2023
She may be suffering from postpartum depression. It happens with a lot of women after childbirth.
thesilentman:

Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by VirgoG: 8:29pm On Sep 05, 2023
BlissGod:

You’re just a stupid man, I don’t know you but you Sound like one cocky piece of crap. Your stupid ego will soon scatter your marriage, just 300k that you’re here looking for gratitude a woman that could have lost her life in childbirth or worse.

A woman who has sacrificed her body to give you two kids. You are the problem of your marriage. Imagine using the word taming your wife as if she’s a dog you dey tame. Your wife might be going thru post depression of childbirth. Instead of sorting things out you’re here typing rubbish to talk nonsense about her. So let’s hate her now.

God bless you for this comment. You took it out of my mouth.

Just imagine the nonsense he's talking. You tamed her for life.... You parted with #300k when she was in between life and death bringing your child into this world and so she should be eternally grateful....

People dey truly marry rubbish. Alpha male isonu!

3 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by boxypane(m): 8:29pm On Sep 05, 2023
leisuretym:
Show her love still, but wait! are you staying in the same room? Never let a woman see you finish, have your room and let her have your own room, lock your door, play music, you don't have to go to bar to drink, bring that drink in your mini bedside fridge and get high in your room and sleep off, like asake, do what you love
Foolish advice. You are worst than him.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by SenecaTheYonger: 8:29pm On Sep 05, 2023
Mumu. Better go and love your wife oh. You Dey do redpill ontop woman wey just born. Ode. Even your redpill brothers go use beating nearly kill you.

thesilentman:

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by Ubdavison: 8:29pm On Sep 05, 2023
All I could point put is.
Cry
that's all
Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by decision01: 8:29pm On Sep 05, 2023
thesilentman:

That angel needs to move away with her boys before u train them like your failed parents did.
Mad man

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by Poanan: 8:30pm On Sep 05, 2023
thesilentman:

ok i get you-i just mentioned the money aspect as latest in the sacrifices i make for her.I had believed it would make her respect me more.Reason with me.

You are silly. Did she spend the 300k for herself. U both decided to bring a child into the world and a cs was necessary for survival. Then u turn back to talk like she spend the money on herself. Mtcheww u for no pay make the pickin die.
Continue listening to children here on how to run your home using red pill. At your age. Continue

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by ThatCEO: 8:30pm On Sep 05, 2023
thesilentman:

Even girlfriends dey behave like witch because of periods. I once dated someone like that, Na guaranteed fight during those 5 days of the month, but in this case o, she always always apologize after her period.

You need to give her time n space, spend more time from d house.

I don't think her condition makes her behave badly, it has just always been there

The risk you run is that if you slack, she will turn this new behaviour to her default settings after she gets ok.

Forget those people, even 3k is a lot of money in this Tinubu regime. N to come dey chop insult on top am no easy.

Give her plenty space, Na if she see you she fit fight you. Don't turn things into an argument, let her enjoy her regime.
Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 8:30pm On Sep 05, 2023
cutecommend:
(1) This is the right time to show her more love.
(2) Hope what you want as submission is not that of a house help.
(3) She may be stressed, emotionally and psychologically drained.
(4) Redpill is not good all the time. If your redpill is toxic, then it is bad, but if your redpill is that of a romantic, mature, available, lively and in charge guy, then it is fine.
(5) Hope you have not been treating her badly, while providing all her needs. Money is not everything!!
(6) Calm her down and thrash things out. Ask her where you failed and why she is acting that way.
(7) Please try not to be selfish. Do nice things that will make her willing to submit, don't force submission.

GO AND GET YOUR MARRIAGE BACK. YOUR MARRIAGE IS THE BEST. MAKE IT WORK!
no dey waste your time, he should do what he wants.
Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by BigBashiru: 8:30pm On Sep 05, 2023
Persephone1:
And some people got mad when I wrote i can't marry a Nigerian man? grin cheesy grin cheesy Just look at this! Very insensitive! All he's concern is the money he spent, taming and respect!

Patiently waiting for the "get a second wife" crew grin cheesy

No one spends money smiling.... He has every right to lament....
Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by Southwestidiot: 8:31pm On Sep 05, 2023
thesilentman:

oga have you heard of postpartum depression? Google it na wetin dey do your wife nor be everything be witchcraft
Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by boxypane(m): 8:32pm On Sep 05, 2023
Wellington123:
Don’t mind those saying it’s hormone… where were those hormone in the old days when men where in control? Or women just sarted giving birth today? Why didn’t they disrespect men after giving birth in d olden days? My brother women of this era know that as soon as they give birth for you, the power dynamics of the relationship has changed hands because redpill only work before they have your baby… the only solution is MGTOW(Bleep but never have a baby with them) for it is even better to adopt or do surrogacy if u can afford it after all las las na still mama get pikin in d real sense as d kids will grow up to love her much more than you and in many instances they will hate u as d mother will enlarge all your shortcomings to them and there would be no one to tell them of hers even if there is they won’t take hers to heart because of the unbroken love between mother n children
Alakori. Internet dey during the old days? Or dem born you during the old days.
Lots of you guys need psychiatric evaluation. Sick ppl roaming our streets.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

117-Year-Old Grandma Whose Photos Went Viral Dies / My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me / My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.