Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,538 members, 7,823,354 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

How I Slept With My Neighbor's Wife - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Slept With My Neighbor's Wife (10165 Views)

My Neighbor's Wife / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Slept With My Neighbor's Wife by sharpwriter(m): 8:34am On Sep 06, 2023
Tallesty1:
Womanly power grin nah then person way no fit draw I pass my neighbor go push a man with the tip of her finger and the mumu man will fall flat like a palm tree wey dem use chain saw cut. Nonsense men.
grin cheesy🤣 womanly power is hypnotic not forceful 🤣
Re: How I Slept With My Neighbor's Wife by Bigseven(m): 9:27am On Sep 06, 2023
Useless lie by OP.
Getttat
Re: How I Slept With My Neighbor's Wife by grandstar(m): 9:53am On Sep 06, 2023
JimmySwaggart:
The issue is that this won't likely stop at the first meeting. Subsequent meetings will lead to suspicion, and other neighbors will inform the hubby. And the police officer could waste your life and give up his freedom for some little jail term, or He might even get away with it self. and the police force could even bury the case.

This I have seen! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How I Slept With My Neighbor's Wife by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 06, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:
She raped you. But it’s okay because she’s a woman.
Can a woman rape a man? undecided
Re: How I Slept With My Neighbor's Wife by juman(m): 10:47am On Sep 06, 2023
You are digging your grave.
The police man would kill you and call you armed robber.
Re: How I Slept With My Neighbor's Wife by juman(m): 10:55am On Sep 06, 2023
I believe the story.
Someone told me how he used to sneak to a man's home after he left for work and mate with his young wife.
But one old woman that usually sat in front of her house always saw what they were doing and stylishly warned the guy to stop it. But he didn't stop.
I told him he may die.
Re: How I Slept With My Neighbor's Wife by jamesversion: 11:16am On Sep 06, 2023
juman:
I believe the story.
Someone told me how he used to sneak to a man's home after he left for work and mate with his young wife.
But one old woman that usually sat in front of her house always saw what they were doing and stylishly warned the guy to stop it. But he didn't stop.
I told him he may die.

Been long I heard that word. My biology teacher from secondary school in the late 90s used it last.
Re: How I Slept With My Neighbor's Wife by udede(m): 1:42pm On Sep 06, 2023
Many of the so called accidental discharge by Nigeria police are not really accidental. Just incase nobody told you.
Re: How I Slept With My Neighbor's Wife by Illegal1(m): 2:30pm On Sep 06, 2023
omoh.......i will be the last person on nairaland to bliv dis guy.
efelicity and made up stories be lyk apc and failure..
Re: How I Slept With My Neighbor's Wife by BeardedmeatR(m): 2:50pm On Sep 06, 2023
jamesversion:

Been long I heard that word. My biology teacher from secondary school in the late 90s used it last.
Hahaha 😄😄.. my brother I saw the word o
Mating season grin
Re: How I Slept With My Neighbor's Wife by sylve11: 3:07pm On Sep 06, 2023
elmagnifico411:
Whether u dey talk true, or na lie full your mouth, na u know. You've sha given us something to read.. it's too short sef.

grin grin cool
Re: How I Slept With My Neighbor's Wife by okoroemeka(m): 3:30pm On Sep 06, 2023
efelicity:
So I have this woman in my neighborhood who usually squeeze out time to check on me in my apartment whenever her husband goes to work, he's a police officer in one of the stations in town.
Last night she brought me pepersoup as she has always done but she didn't leave immediately, and there's no way I will tell her to leave. I went to the bathroom and showered then streamed into my bedroom to change, this woman tiptoed after me and pull-loosed the towel leaving me straight naked. I was trying to send her off but she used her womanly power to overcome me. What happened would only be told in the death of the night. Fear women! I repeat fear women!!!
even thou I know the story is most likely false,you don't mess with an officers wife that is one of one thousand ways to die

1 Like

Re: How I Slept With My Neighbor's Wife by DonroxyII: 8:31pm On Sep 06, 2023
dontrulee:

Why you dey lie?
You of all people dey dispute this story grin .... Hmmm !

So u be Jon snow untop say u dey claim OG ...

Na people like you dem dey cut their mind with Suprises ....

E worst pass what Op is Describing ..... People are just fvcking anyhow nowadays ...Married/Single ... E no mean Sh.it ....

Wetin my eye don see or my ear don ear no be play ...

Abeggiii !
Re: How I Slept With My Neighbor's Wife by dontrulee: 11:47pm On Sep 06, 2023
DonroxyII:
You of all people dey dispute this story grin .... Hmmm !

So u be Jon snow untop say u dey claim OG ...

Na people like you dem dey cut their mind with Suprises ....

E worst pass what Op is Describing ..... People are just fvcking anyhow nowadays ...Married/Single ... E no mean Sh.it ....

Wetin my eye don see or my ear don ear no be play ...

Abeggiii !

I know say people dey cheat steady.
But this story no gel

1 Like

Re: How I Slept With My Neighbor's Wife by DonroxyII: 2:02am On Sep 07, 2023
dontrulee:

I know say people dey cheat steady.
But this story no gel
Those ones wey you know if dem put am for online na so people go say e no gel .....

Sex is like food nowadays ... Nothing sacred nor secret about it anymore ...

Peeps dey meet & fvck ni No time ... Even Immediately Sef depending on the Vibes & Desires!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Date A Class Mate Or Co-worker? / Photo: When You Visit Your Boyfriend And He Has Not Touched You / Gee/yahoo Boys Rituals. Can This BC Be True???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.