Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) - Politics (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) (73208 Views)

Atiku Vs Buhari: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement Live On Channels TV / Osun Governorship Appeal Judgement (Live Updates) / Osun Election Tribunal Judgement: Osun State Govt Issues Press Release- Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by Rebelutionary: 3:07pm On Sep 06, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Same Buhari you praised and campaigned for second term
Yes he did because he had a right to as much as you had a right to disagree! All this gaslighting doesn't change nothing and if Buhari contests today there will be people who will vote him hate or like it so abeg keep your emotions in check and give this a rest!

8 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by DenreleDave(m): 3:07pm On Sep 06, 2023
garfield1:
Seunmsg, organise a party

Egbon seun how far na
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by DMerciful(m): 3:08pm On Sep 06, 2023
Why was the electoral act ammended?
garfield1:

True.the act says transfer or transmit.it didn't say electronically
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by raskymonojendor: 3:08pm On Sep 06, 2023
fergie001:

Zack Orji, Yul Edochie spotted in Court
They are yorubas Muslims according to Obidients grin

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by Ofemmanu1: 3:09pm On Sep 06, 2023
Epistasis:

The petitions were so watery. Drug case heading to the bins....
Same with 25% in Abuja
Team Obi is like titanic intellect, in a world full of icebergs.
Such intellect belongs to the Abyss.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by plaindealer: 3:09pm On Sep 06, 2023
Petitioners failed to…”

“Petitioners failed to…”

“Petitioners failed to…”

“Petitioners failed to…”

“Petitioners failed to…”

“Petitioners failed to…”

“Petitioners failed to…”

cheesy

14 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by DenreleDave(m): 3:09pm On Sep 06, 2023
grin grin grin grin
OldBeer:
Please Obedients, let's come out and protest.
Don't let these children of Satan win.
Venue: Train station and Lekki tollgate.
Refreshments is available

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by garfield1: 3:09pm On Sep 06, 2023
DMerciful:
Why was the electoral act ammended?

To basically make accreditation electronically and to introduce electronic transmission as an option,

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by raskymonojendor: 3:10pm On Sep 06, 2023
plaindealer:
Petitioners failed to…”

“Petitioners failed to…”

“Petitioners failed to…”

“Petitioners failed to…”

“Petitioners failed to…”

“Petitioners failed to…”

“Petitioners failed to…”

cheesy
"All eyes on the judiciary" in the mud. Obidients Mumu too much 😂

9 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by Epistasis(m): 3:11pm On Sep 06, 2023
Pakute:
The easiest Presidential case since 1979. Tribunal just dey tear each case throway piece by piece.. I swear, nothing the judges are saying is new, everything have been analysed and predicted here long ago.

Absolutely correct. Great minds have given solid and valid analyses. I doff my fedora to those fantastic analysts here on Nairaland.,

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by solex340(m): 3:14pm On Sep 06, 2023
Just In: Tribunal dismisses APM’s petition against Tinubu, Shettima

The Presidential Election Petition Court PEPC has struck out the Allied Peoples Movement APM petitions against President Bola Tinubu and his Vice President, Kashim Shettima, for lack of merit.
The PEPC dismissed and described APM’s case filed to nullify Tinubu’s election as “incompetent”.

The court held that issues raised by the APM in its petition contained pre-election matters that could only be determined by the Federal High Court.

Chairman of the panel, Justice Haruna Tsammani, read the ruling.

https://www.housingtvafrica.com/just-in-tribunal-dismisses-apms-petition-against-tinubu-shettima/
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by NothingDoMe: 3:15pm On Sep 06, 2023
fergie001:

FCT residents do not enjoy special privileges.
That's all? No indepth analysis into the law? Okay. lol
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by fergie001: 3:19pm On Sep 06, 2023
fergie001:

BVAS is used for scanning and accreditation.

To me, there is nothing in the Act that shows that BVAS is used to electronically transfer or transmit results.
It is my finding that the petitioners have failed to convince on the mandatory use of only electronic means in collation and transmission.

The 1st Respondent (INEC) have adduced enough evidence to show that physical or manual collation can also be used in transmitting and/or transfer of results
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by Blaze14k: 3:21pm On Sep 06, 2023
pquaver:

U r laughing at ur own confusion. It is not my fault if u dont understand me, it happen. Lack of critical thinking, it is mostly a characteristics of obidients, i wont be suprised if u r one. It not late one can go back to school to learn Sets again in mathematics if u don't understand how other tribes can have some low thinkers, ipob are 98 % low thinkers who are also 98 % mostly obidients and how igbos are not ipob but Igbos are igbos. Sorry i cant help you..

Bros abeg I no get time for dis nonsense u dey write. If ipob na ur problem go kill dem or arrest them. Buh I must tell ur papa make big mistake born u cos ur brain is useless u neva talk anytin wey make sense to me
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by DMerciful(m): 3:22pm On Sep 06, 2023
SMH
garfield1:

To basically make accreditation electronically and to introduce electronic transmission as an option,
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by raskymonojendor: 3:22pm On Sep 06, 2023
A round of applause for Peter Obi's lawyer below .

The guy is actually brave for trying to pull an "Mmesoma" on Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by haffaze777(m): 3:24pm On Sep 06, 2023
raskymonojendor:

That charge and bail lawyergrin

8 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by raskymonojendor: 3:24pm On Sep 06, 2023
haffaze777:

That charge and bail lawyergrin
🤣🤣🤣

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by Stiv19cuff(m): 3:27pm On Sep 06, 2023
We told them already, Obi and Atiku are coming no where, we were insulted by people thinking emotionally, now their eyes are clearly opening to see the truth..Jagaban is from God Almighty.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by DMerciful(m): 3:28pm On Sep 06, 2023
Criminal state capture
Stiv19cuff:
We told them already, Obi and Atiku are coming no where, we were insulted by people thinking emotionally, now their eyes are clearly opening to see the truth..Jagaban is from God Almighty.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by seunmsg(m): 3:29pm On Sep 06, 2023
garfield1:
Seunmsg, organise a party

E-party?

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by garfield1: 3:30pm On Sep 06, 2023
seunmsg:

E-party?

Yes if possible.100 crates of beer,spirit,life cow,wine etc

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by skj1377(m): 3:31pm On Sep 06, 2023
They said the guy has not lost a case before!!! Am counting now he has lost this case. Supreme court will be his next. But in all honesty Peter obi won popular votes in the last election am not sure if he made the required 25%
raskymonojendor:

The guy is actually brave for trying to pull an "Mmesoma" on Nigeria.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by seunmsg(m): 3:31pm On Sep 06, 2023
garfield1:

Yes if possible.100 crates of beer,spirit,life cow,wine etc

Oya now. Open the thread once the full judgement is read and let’s celebrate.

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by Stiv19cuff(m): 3:32pm On Sep 06, 2023
Haha, alrightprove your case logically now let's see, after all said and done you guys are back to crying for the next 4 years
DMerciful:
Criminal state capture
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by Goke7: 3:32pm On Sep 06, 2023
skj1377:
They said the guy has not lost a case before!!! Am counting now he has lost this case. Supreme court will be his next. But in all honesty Peter obi won popular votes in the last election am not sure if he made the required 25%

what do you mean by popular votes?
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by pquaver(m): 3:32pm On Sep 06, 2023
Blaze14k:

Bros abeg I no get time for dis nonsense u dey write. If ipob na ur problem go kill dem or arrest them. Buh I must tell ur papa make big mistake born u cos ur brain is useless u neva talk anytin wey make sense to me

Na u papa make the mistake.. He is regretting his life. What time of son are u? Useless son of a wretched fan.. My friend find ur square root go follow ur fellow brainless O.... bi.....n....go s ... No body wan heare una noise...
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by Confirmedzombie: 3:34pm On Sep 06, 2023
See how obi is looking at his Lead counsel. This man really cashed out from obi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by seunmsg(m): 3:35pm On Sep 06, 2023
Epistasis:

The petitions were so watery.
Drug case heading to the bins....

Same with 25% in Abuja

Well, we argued this severally right from the day the petition was filed but Obidients kept abusing and calling us names. It was an extremely empty petition.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by DenreleDave(m): 3:36pm On Sep 06, 2023
seunmsg:

Oyaaaaaaa.

Agba grin grin grin
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by achimendy(m): 3:37pm On Sep 06, 2023
pquaver:

Justice is when u think it is right, you must be a joker.. This Nigeria is where obi became governor through the court, the first ever supreme court governor was obi.. Nigeria judiciary is ok.. If u dont like the judgment, it is same way the Ubas didn't like obi winning them in supreme court .. They did not burn the country even though the believe they were cheated ... But if u dare Nigeria, we will put u in ur place.. Craze is not a monopoly of obidients

Poverty will put you and your family in their place.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by garfield1: 3:38pm On Sep 06, 2023
seunmsg:

No,I'll just quote you after every every

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (30) (Reply)

Adamawa's SSG, Umar Bindir's Phone Spotted At A Function (pic) / White Foreign Boko Haram Fighters Killed In Gun Battle With Nigerian Troops / Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.