Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,431 members, 7,836,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) - Politics (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) (73197 Views)

Atiku Vs Buhari: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement Live On Channels TV / Osun Governorship Appeal Judgement (Live Updates) / Osun Election Tribunal Judgement: Osun State Govt Issues Press Release- Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by fergie001: 4:27pm On Sep 06, 2023
fergie001:

He admitted that he didn't have as much document from INEC that he needed and only worked on Rivers and Benue States. He also claimed that he worked with data available from the IReV portal.

This completely rubbishes his report and hence his evidence has no probative value.

As earlier stated, PW7 is a person of interest been a member of the Party and vied for office in that party.
The petitioner indicated at the pre-hearing session he will call 50 witnesses but ended up calling only 13 witnesses

Out of the 13 witnesses, only 3 witness statements is in line with the petition.

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by MSN1(m): 4:31pm On Sep 06, 2023
Jorussia:
The results he got at the polling units across Lagos,why didn't he tender them as evidence he scored over 1m votes as his supporters were alleging after the poll?I am in Edo state,and i can confirm to you he had agents across all the polling units in Edo state. Tinubu won the election fair and square.
Bro. the person u quoted saying Obi lacked agents across states was VERY correct!
One and the major reason Peter Obi failed was because of the fact that; He lacked Agents across the state. Who the Bleep did u put on ground to give u real time info?
Irev was a big scam and it can be refuted as being compulsory over and over again.
I can tell u for free;
TINUBU PAID PEOPLE TO DECEIVE AND MISLEAD OBI.
Otilo

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by fergie001: 4:31pm On Sep 06, 2023
fergie001:

The petitioner indicated at the pre-hearing session he will call 50 witnesses but ended up calling only 13 witnesses

Out of the 13 witnesses, only 3 witness statements is in line with the petition.
In statement of oath, PW12 stated that he has concluded the analysis on March 20 and again said the it has been concluded in May 2023.

It shows the forensic analysis was not concluded before filing the petitions, hence his statement is manifestly unreliable.

PW13 is the only PO called up as witness in this petition.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by GeneralPula: 4:34pm On Sep 06, 2023
fergie001:

In statement of oath, PW12 stated that he has concluded the analysis on March 20 and again said the it has been concluded in May 2023.

It shows the forensic analysis was not concluded before filing the petitions, hence his statement is manifestly unreliable.

Lol..

See this yeye witness..

Make we never jam unfortunate witness
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by fergie001: 4:38pm On Sep 06, 2023
fergie001:

Rivers Election results upheld.

PW4 witness statement is one of those struck out for offending Paragraph 16 of the 1st Schedule of the Electoral Act. That is filed outside of the allowed 21 days after declaration of results.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by fergie001: 4:40pm On Sep 06, 2023
fergie001:

Rivers Election results upheld.

PW4 witness statement is one of those struck out for offending Paragraph 16 of the 1st Schedule of the Electoral Act. That is filed outside of the allowed 21 days after declaration of results.
The petitioner has therefore failed to prove the allegation of over-voting, Issue 3 is resolved against the petitioners.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by EconomistXplain: 4:41pm On Sep 06, 2023
my Advice to Obi nd anyone aspiring for presidency.....

dont even buy a form talk less of primary if NASS does not Amend the electoral law to force INEC to collate only live transmitted
results..

if results is not luve real time..u are wasting your time
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by fergie001: 4:45pm On Sep 06, 2023
fergie001:

The petitioner has therefore failed to prove the allegation of over-voting, Issue 3 is resolved against the petitioners.
FCT 25%:

Unlike the interpretation of statutes, the interpretation of the Constitution has its own guiding principles.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by Jorussia(m): 4:47pm On Sep 06, 2023
MSN1:

Bro. the person u quoted saying Obi lacked agents across states was VERY correct!
One and the major reason Peter Obi failed was because of the fact that; He lacked Agents across the state. Who the Bleep did u put on ground to give u real time info?
Irev was a big scam and it can be refuted as being compulsory over and over again.
I can tell u for free;
Otilo
You have not answered me,did he not have agents across all the polling units in Lagos state? where is the results of over 1m votes Abure and co were alleging after the poll?They claimed after inec declared the votes from Edo state that their voted was massively reduced.I know for a fact that LP had agents across all the polling units in Edo state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by fergie001: 4:51pm On Sep 06, 2023
fergie001:

FCT 25%:

Unlike the interpretation of statutes, the interpretation of the Constitution has its own guiding principles.
The Constitution must be construed in such a way as to protect what it is meant to protect and guide what it is meant to guide.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by feedthenation(m): 4:53pm On Sep 06, 2023
---this is very long court submission---but worth the time and live coverage---

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by fergie001: 4:54pm On Sep 06, 2023
fergie001:

The Constitution must be construed in such a way as to protect what it is meant to protect and guide what it is meant to guide.
The 1st Schedule of the Constitution speaks of rights, freedom and equality.

Every citizen must have equal rights and opportunities.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by fergie001: 4:57pm On Sep 06, 2023
fergie001:

The 1st Schedule of the Constitution speaks of rights, freedom and equality.

Every citizen must have equal rights and opportunities.
The word 'and' does not mean what the petitioners interpret it to be.

The Constitution says the constitutional provisions will liken the FCT to a State of the Federation.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by pquaver(m): 4:58pm On Sep 06, 2023
Blaze14k:

Bros ur brain for something good for urself and the society u are better dan dis. If u like curse ur ancestors na u sabi. Enough of ur useless hatred

Na u first insult na.. Abi u don forget?

I dont hate any one bro... I know it is difficult for u to take in cos i am a proud igbo man. I dont hate my tribe, but it will be foolish not to point out to them that the have left the road and enzer bush (haa hapu la uzo pioba ohia). How is it possible for them not to notice since 2011, 2015 that that pattern of black mail, tribal and bitter politics and intimation no dey work again? If u have tried violence and it didn't work why not try peace at least u wont lose anything.. But no they are more reasonable than everyone telling them that... I wont stop saying the truth to umunne till una get sense.. Nwanne udo diri gi. I no hate u.. Ya gazie la gi na ezi n'ulo gi.. Even though them dey craze, still God bless obidients, God bless batist, bless atikulators.. We are Nigerians.. God bless Nigeria..

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by fergie001: 4:58pm On Sep 06, 2023
fergie001:

The word 'and' does not mean what the petitioners interpret it to be.

The Constitution says the constitutional provisions will liken the FCT to a State of the Federation.
FCT is to be treated as any other State, hence it is not inferior or superior to any other State in the Federation.

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by fergie001: 5:00pm On Sep 06, 2023
fergie001:

FCT is to be treated as any other State, hence it is not inferior or superior to any other State in the Federation.
The petitioners' interpretation of Section 134(2)(b) of the 1999 constitution is "completely fallacious — if not outrightly ridiculous".

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by Iamgrey5(m): 5:03pm On Sep 06, 2023
fergie001:
The petitioners' interpretation of Section 134(2)(b) of the 1999 constitution is "completely fallacious — if not outrightly ridiculous".
Exactly what Wole Olanipeku wrote in his disposition.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by Iamgrey5(m): 5:04pm On Sep 06, 2023
FCT is compulsory is ridiculous according to Justice Mahmood.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by Pakute: 5:06pm On Sep 06, 2023

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by pquaver(m): 5:07pm On Sep 06, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Exactly what Wole Olanipeku wrote in his disposition.

Exactly what we have been telling them here...

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by Kukutenla: 5:09pm On Sep 06, 2023
MSN1:

I can tell u for free;
Otilo
Who are the people Tinubu paid to deceive obi
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by pquaver(m): 5:09pm On Sep 06, 2023
skj1377:
This was when I started doubting Tinubu's victory. [b]INEC was compromised seriously in Rivers. [/b]The votes in Rivers should be deducted from Tinubu and added to Peter obi. Tinubu did not win 12 states . Am sure same thing played out in some other locations.

Obi needed that proof badly why u no give me?? Nonsense n ingredients.. Beer palour talk.. Explain explain no evidence
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by fergie001: 5:12pm On Sep 06, 2023
fergie001:
All issues resolved against the petitioners, the suit is unmeritorious and accordingly dismissed.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by Blaze14k: 5:13pm On Sep 06, 2023
pquaver:

Na u first insult na.. Abi u don forget?

I dont have any one bro... I know it is difficult for u to take in cos i am a proud igbo man. I dont have my tribe, but it will be foolish not to point out to them that the have left the road and enzer bush (haa hapu la uzo pioba ohia). How is it possible for them not to notice since 2011, 2015 that that pattern of black mail, tribal and bitter politics and intimation no dey work again? If u have tried violence and it didn't work why not try peace at least u wont lose anything.. But no the are more reason than everyone telling them that... I wont stop saying the truth to umunne till una get sense.. Nwanne udo diri gi. I no hate u.. Ya gazie la gi na ezi n'ulo gi.. Rven though them dey craze, still God bless obidients, God bless batist, bless atikulators.. We are Nigerians.. God bless Nigeria..

Hehehe dis guy is having a brain leakage. There are few people who r sensible on nairaland that's why I don't take any of u serious
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by ImperialYoruba: 5:13pm On Sep 06, 2023
Me, Seun and Mukinatu are just watching the drama here and enjoying it.

On some days it is better to just sit back and enjoy amala and ewedu with shaki, ponmo, ese babankano, abodi, and grab few bottles of weeping heineken to down it.

As e dey sweet me, e dey pepper dem!

Tell Obi I will need one of his imported toothpicks to help dislodge meat strands between my teeth enamel. grin

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by fergie001: 5:13pm On Sep 06, 2023
fergie001:

All issues resolved against the petitioners, the suit is unmeritorious and accordingly dismissed.
Justice Moses Ugo reading the objections in PDP v Tinubu.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by ImperialYoruba: 5:14pm On Sep 06, 2023
Fergie, e ku ise o!

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by Diligence: 5:15pm On Sep 06, 2023
We hereby call on righteous democrats never to stoop low and allow Emilokans, Agbadorians, BaTists, & Ebolans to gloat over miscarriage of justice.

Don't ever keep mute; they are on the broad way that leads to destruction. Confront them, enlighten them, nay emancipate them; they are obviously bewitched! If anything, they should be ashamed and hid their faces forever
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by seunmsg(m): 5:17pm On Sep 06, 2023
fergie001:

I’m glad the judge did not mince words on the FCT issue. It was a ridiculous interpretation that turned logic upside down. All the lawyers that went to court to make that ridiculous argument should be flogged.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by rotadeco27: 5:20pm On Sep 06, 2023
EconomistXplain:
my Advice to Obi nd anyone aspiring for presidency.....

dont even buy a form talk less of primary if NASS does not Amend the electoral law to force INEC to collate only live transmitted
results..

if results is not luve real time..u are wasting your time
Even at that he won't get half of what he got in the last election. Only the igbos will vote him.
Lets me tell you how the last election was stratified
The igbos, except for the partisan ones voted peter obi
The majority of Yoruba Muslim in the cities voted BAT( both uneducated and most educated, only few educated voted obi)
The Yoruba in the villages ( who constitute the highest no of voters in Yoruba lands ) voted BAT regardless of their religion.
The Yoruba christians in the city about 60%voted Peter obi ( the category I belong) while the remaining shared between AA and BAT esp the partisan ones
The middle belts states and SS voted haphazardly and those were the main places where the rigging took place.
The core northern states voted BAT except places like Kano where other party carried the day.
All the parties rigged but the best rigger carried the day.
Sadly to say , post election event has shown clear ethnic-religon cleavage and the peter obi movement was made an igbo agenda , even those of us that supported peter obi were made to look stupid and being mocked by our people who refused to listen to our gospel of Tinubu being a sick man and co.
Peter can never enjoy what he had in the last election because you guys failed to manage the loss maturely. To even think you can take over Lagos was the height of the immaturity because peter obi won Lagos! Do u think he could ever win Lagos if Yorubas in Lagos didn't vote him! You messed up the whole thing , except Biafra is granted it will take nothing less than 16yrs from now for an Easterner to pull any such crowd and it could only be based on the ground of fairness and equity and definitely won't be obi again. Learn not to allow your emotion becloud ur judgement.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by seunmsg(m): 5:21pm On Sep 06, 2023
fergie001:

Justice Moses Ugo reading the objections in PDP v Tinubu.

Basically, we have only two issues left to be decided in Atiku’s petition. Tinubu’s academic qualifications and Tinubu’s dual citizenship.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by adioolayi(m): 5:24pm On Sep 06, 2023
Atiku's legal team are very good..

Unlike Peter Obi's legal team, Atiku's petitions are being dismissed using legal and past cases...not just thrown away like they were doing to Peter Obi

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS / Man Who Supplies Guns To Bandits In The North Reveals How Much He Sells Them / Adamawa's SSG, Umar Bindir's Phone Spotted At A Function (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.