Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,067 members, 7,814,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) - Politics (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) (72890 Views)

Atiku Vs Buhari: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement Live On Channels TV / Osun Governorship Appeal Judgement (Live Updates) / Osun Election Tribunal Judgement: Osun State Govt Issues Press Release- Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by rotadeco27: 5:27pm On Sep 06, 2023
That FCT thing is the dumbest argument I have ever heard from my learned colleagues, anytime I tried to explain to them that voters in FCT are not holding golden voter's card , they thought I was being tribalistic. I always told them to focus on more reasonable evidences but they said that was their express route to Aso rock. When you see intelligent people like medical doctors arguing with emotions I concluded that this country needs nothing but to go separate ways !

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by EconomistXplain: 5:27pm On Sep 06, 2023
rotadeco27:

Even at that he won't get half of what he got in the last election. Only the igbos will vote him.
Lets me tell you how the last election was stratified
The igbos, except for the partisan ones voted peter obi
The majority of Yoruba Muslim in the cities voted BAT( both uneducated and most educated, only few educated voted obi)
The Yoruba in the villages ( who constitute the highest no of voters in Yoruba lands ) voted BAT regardless of their religion.
The Yoruba christians in the city about 60%voted Peter obi ( the category I belong) while the remaining shared between AA and BAT esp the partisan ones
The middle belts states and SS voted haphazardly and those were the main places where the rigging took place.
The core northern states voted BAT except places like Kano where other party carried the day.
All the parties rigged but the best rigger carried the day.
Sadly to say , post election event has shown clear ethnic-religon cleavage and the peter obi movement was made an igbo agenda , even those of us that supported peter obi were made to look stupid and being mocked by our people who refused to listen to our gospel of Tinubu being a sick man and co.
Peter can never enjoy what he had in the last election because you guys failed to manage the loss maturely. To even think you can take over Lagos was the height of the immaturity because peter obi won Lagos! Do u think he could ever win Lagos if Yorubas in Lagos didn't vote him! You messed up the whole thing , except Biafra is granted it will take nothing less than 16yrs from now for an Easterner to pull any such crowd and it could only be based on the ground of fairness and equity and definitely won't be obi again. Learn not to allow your emotion becloud ur judgement.

nobody is talking about what the outcome will be beci we are not God...we are talking about election being transparent...

without those i mentioned, it can never b transparent
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by MSN1(m): 5:27pm On Sep 06, 2023
Kukutenla:

Who are the people Tinubu paid to deceive obi
Ask the people that asked him to go to court with useless claims and ideas even a 300L legal practitioner would comfortably win.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by pquaver(m): 5:27pm On Sep 06, 2023
Blaze14k:

Hehehe dis guy is having a brain leakage. There are few people who r sensible on nairaland that's why I don't take any of u serious

U have insulted again.. My mouth worse pass ur ownooo.. Respect ur obidient self ooo
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by Blaze14k: 5:30pm On Sep 06, 2023
pquaver:

U have insulted again.. My mouth worse pass ur ownooo.. Respect ur obidient self ooo

Lol I'm just laughing at u cos u just exposed how shallow ur thoughts are.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by fergie001: 5:34pm On Sep 06, 2023
seunmsg:

Basically, we have only two issues left to be decided in Atiku’s petition. Tinubu’s academic qualifications and Tinubu’s dual citizenship.
Somehow over-voting as well because he cited PUs in some areas but will they be enough to substantially affect the results?

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by fergie001: 5:34pm On Sep 06, 2023
fergie001:

Justice Moses Ugo reading the objections in PDP v Tinubu.
PDP failed to State number of PUs in Kogi that were affected by over-voting.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by pquaver(m): 5:35pm On Sep 06, 2023
Blaze14k:

Lol I'm just laughing at u cos u just exposed shallow u thoughts are.

Exactly that is how u papa expose ur mummy shallow c**t, it is in that shallow dept u were conceived that is why u reason shallowly.. Why wont u be an obidient? Shallow being.. Ur Generation remains Shallow.. Continue laughing @ ur Im-becility..

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by obawinner(m): 5:36pm On Sep 06, 2023
rotadeco27:

Even at that he won't get half of what he got in the last election. Only the igbos will vote him.
The majority of Yoruba Muslim in the cities voted BAT( both uneducated and most educated, only few educated voted obi)
The Yoruba in the villages ( who constitute the highest no of voters in Yoruba lands ) voted BAT regardless of their religion.
The Yoruba christians in the city about 60%voted Peter obi ( the category I belong) while the remaining shared between AA and BAT esp the partisan ones
The middle belts states and SS voted haphazardly and those were the main places where the rigging took place.
The core northern states voted BAT except places like Kano where other party carried the day.
Sadly to say , post election event has shown clear ethnic-religon cleavage and the peter obi movement was made an igbo agenda , even those of us that supported peter obi were made to look stupid and being mocked by our people who refused to listen to our gospel of Tinubu being a sick man and co.
Peter can never enjoy what he had in the last election because you guys failed to manage the loss maturely. To even think you can take over Lagos was the height of the immaturity because peter obi won Lagos! Do u think he could ever win Lagos if Yorubas in Lagos didn't vote him! You messed up the whole thing , except Biafra is granted it will take nothing less than 16yrs from now for an Easterner to pull any such crowd and it could only be based on the ground of fairness and equity and definitely won't be obi again. Learn not to allow your emotion becloud ur judgement.
I will neglect the assessment of the socio economic definition of city village context of the sw states as Osun voted for PDP same way Ekiti voted for APC. 16 years is generous, it will take them more than half a decade to cure the polical disapathy they have infected other major players during the election and antecedent as anti-nigeria.
At best, South south will enjoy more from their nzobu nzobu at worst they will also make enemy of the South south should they produce a president, same way they have constituted nuisance to the other major ethnic groups since 1964.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by Ofunaofu: 6:01pm On Sep 06, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Exactly what Wole Olanipeku wrote in his disposition.

In that case, the tribunal justices are merely reading Wole Olanipekun submissions as judgement

Is ok o

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by fergie001: 6:10pm On Sep 06, 2023
fergie001:

PDP failed to State number of PUs in Kogi that were affected by over-voting.
Articulated Moses Ugo:

I now hand over toy leader as politicians will call it so that my Lord can continue with the judgement.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by HausaIgboYoruba: 6:18pm On Sep 06, 2023
rotadeco27:

You've said it all!

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by Blaze14k: 6:18pm On Sep 06, 2023
pquaver:

Exactly that is how u papa expose ur mummy shallow c**t, it is in that shallow dept u were conceived that is why u reason shallowly.. Why wont u be an obidient? Shallow being.. Ur Generation remains Shallow.. Continue laughing @ ur Im-becility..

Very irrelevant fellow
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by fergie001: 6:21pm On Sep 06, 2023
fergie001:

Articulated Moses Ugo:

I now hand over toy leader as politicians will call it so that my Lord can continue with the judgement.
citizenship allegations were raised after pleadings. This is an ambush against the respondents and this Court will not assent to it.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by fergie001: 6:22pm On Sep 06, 2023
fergie001:

citizenship allegations were raised after pleadings. This is an ambush against the respondents and this Court will not assent to it.
These are new facts and hence cannot succeed.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by fergie001: 6:33pm On Sep 06, 2023
fergie001:

These are new facts and hence cannot succeed.
Adah JCA is funny, quoting sections to hit the petitioner from a book whose foreword was written by the petitioner's lead counsel, Chris Uche SAN.

Some humour grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by Confirmedzombie: 6:36pm On Sep 06, 2023
fergie001:

Adah JCA is funny, quoting sections to hit the petitioner from a book whose foreword was written by the petitioner's lead counsel, Chris Uche SAN.

Some humour grin

It was really a bombshell for Atiku lawyer.

All there petitions already struck out too
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by fergie001: 6:43pm On Sep 06, 2023
fergie001:

Some humour grin
In the book, Uche SAN, stressed the need for all depositions to be filed within along with the petition specified timeframe which is different from what he did in this case.

In that book, he recommended that Judges hold on to this principle.

Wahala

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by fergie001: 6:45pm On Sep 06, 2023
fergie001:

In the book, Uche SAN, stressed the need for all depositions to be filed within along with the petition specified timeframe which is different from what he did in this case.

In that book, he recommended that Judges hold on to this principle.

Wahala
Court strikes out witness statements made by 13 out of 27 witnesses called by the People’s Democratic Party, PDP. They were filed past the 21 days after declaration of results.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by fergie001: 7:11pm On Sep 06, 2023
fergie001:

Court strikes out witness statements made by 13 out of 27 witnesses called by the People’s Democratic Party, PDP. They were filed past the 21 days after declaration of results.
Issues of Tinubu's academic qualifications are incompetent, objections to these documents are upheld.

They were filed after the pleadings (that is 21 days after the declaration of results).
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by PassingShot(m): 7:16pm On Sep 06, 2023
garfield1:

My brother,you hardly show face online.is it work?
Nothing much happening here anymore. The forum is mostly dominated by dem dem grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by fergie001: 7:17pm On Sep 06, 2023
fergie001:

Issues of Tinubu's academic qualifications are incompetent, objections to these documents are upheld.

They were filed after the pleadings (that is 21 days after the declaration of results).
Documents are inadmissible and rendered expunged from this Court.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by Goke7: 7:23pm On Sep 06, 2023
rotadeco27:
That FCT thing is the dumbest argument I have ever heard from my learned colleagues, anytime I tried to explain to them that voters in FCT are not holding golden voter's card , they thought I was being tribalistic. I always told them to focus on more reasonable evidences but they said that was their express route to Aso rock. When you see intelligent people like medical doctors arguing with emotions I concluded that this country needs nothing but to go separate ways !

the february elections revealed we have too many educated illiterates in Nigeria, it's so shameful. That's what all these senseless comedy skits and music have caused.

6 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by fergie001: 7:31pm On Sep 06, 2023
fergie001:

Tribunal Sacks LP's Ogar, affirms Onyejeocha of the APC.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by adioolayi(m): 7:35pm On Sep 06, 2023
fergie001:

Can SC accept new evidence, in case Atiku is able to get something from his US case?
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by fergie001: 7:35pm On Sep 06, 2023
fergie001:

In paragraph 4, the petitioner claimed that he had agents in all the polling units, wards, LGAs, States and National Collation Centres. Of all these crowded agents, the petitioner did not call any polling units agents, the same people who should sign and get duplicates of Form EC8A.

They merely called some State Agents.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by fergie001: 7:35pm On Sep 06, 2023
adioolayi:

Can SC accept new evidence, in case Atiku is able to get something from his US case?
Never, unless it bothers on jurisdiction.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by GeneralPula: 7:39pm On Sep 06, 2023
adioolayi:
Atiku's legal team are very good..

Unlike Peter Obi's legal team, Atiku's petitions are being dismissed using legal and past cases...not just thrown away like they were doing to Peter Obi
Pdp nah mature party nah. Their case was even well packaged compared to the jagajaga obi & his charge-bail lawyers performed..

Pdp wey no make noise, their case was well presented. Lp wey Dey shout upandan, them just dey slash their cases like that slasher movie..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by Goke7: 7:41pm On Sep 06, 2023
adioolayi:

grin
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by fergie001: 7:45pm On Sep 06, 2023
fergie001:

In paragraph 4, the petitioner claimed that he had agents in all the polling units, wards, LGAs, States and National Collation Centres. Of all these crowded agents, the petitioner did not call any polling units agents, the same people who should sign and get duplicates of Form EC8A.

They merely called some State Agents.
Court strikes out witness statements of all National Collation Agents of the PDP (PW1-12, PW 19, PW 22), evidence is hearsay, the Polling unit agents were the ones who will have allegedly outline the malfeasance or fraud if any

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by GeneralPula: 7:46pm On Sep 06, 2023
adioolayi:

There’s no case in the USA bro..

Chicago university already responded to Atiku!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by GeneralPula: 7:48pm On Sep 06, 2023
fergie001:

Tribunal Sacks LP's Ogar, affirms Onyejeocha of the APC.
Isn’t this Ogar of Abia state?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death / Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) / Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.