Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,982 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) (72789 Views)

Atiku Vs Buhari: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement Live On Channels TV / Osun Governorship Appeal Judgement (Live Updates) / Osun Election Tribunal Judgement: Osun State Govt Issues Press Release- Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by BluntCrazeMan: 9:29am On Sep 06, 2023
One thing is clear..
All those loads of evidence which the LP tendered at the tribunal were not fully demonstrated and related to the petition..
Especially those CTCs of EC8Bs, EC8Cs, and EC8Ds, and so on..

LP didn't clearly establish (from the evidence) the calculation-errors in the collation in such a way that it is sufficient enough to render the results invalid.

LP also didn't establish all those polling units that have their total votes more than the Accredited Voters as recorded in the BVAS Machines.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by haffaze777(m): 9:29am On Sep 06, 2023
millionboi2:
Go and take pain relief.....ass licker.

E pain am enter bone marrowgrin
Obi.diot

6 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by Kukutente23: 9:29am On Sep 06, 2023
It's unfortunate that APC has so divided the country that common elections judgement is causing so much tension in the land.
APC is an evil scourge on Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by millionboi2: 9:30am On Sep 06, 2023
haffaze777:

E pain am enter bone marrowgrin
Obi.diot
I'm not obi or tinubu Bleep all of them, including your jobless ass
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by Barbiturate(m): 9:30am On Sep 06, 2023
amanda2013:
The only people that will be disappointed today are people who still believes in Nigerian judiciary. As for me, I already know right from day one that nothing good will come of this pept. People should go about their normal business and forget whatever judgement that comes out of the tribunal today.

Apt
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by westfield: 9:30am On Sep 06, 2023
So if obi enters na this em black cloth em go dey wear dey go other countries......

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by Tolu181: 9:30am On Sep 06, 2023
TemplarLandry:
HoeBee AKA the lying machine.
We Nigerians dodged hollow-tip bullets by rejecting him at the polls.

I diss him with “Gra Gra” by Timaya.
Great jam!
this mad man

You are suffering and smiling

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by fergie001: 9:32am On Sep 06, 2023
Novarisammy2:
APM petition is actually based on invalid nomination please
Then why did they join Ibrahim Masari "the placeholder" as a party to the suit?
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by DenreleDave(m): 9:32am On Sep 06, 2023
Odin13:
grin

Whatever happens today won’t be the end of Nigeria..

Politics is all about interest.. .. would be a plus.. to me if druggie is reconfirmed..

Might not be overall interest of the country or best.. but for my pocket and family right now ..

Atiku remains a Boss with clear prospect of tackling Nigeria situations.. having been there .. he knows exactly what we need as a country and how to get Nigeria out of it ..
yes he has done it before with his Boss OBJ.. coming from military regime to steadying democracy and building Nigeria economy..I remain loyal to my party and my boss

Obi.. hmmm … if not for Yoruba sentiments of abusing the whole Igbo tribe .. as their useless propaganda of making it look like an ethnic cry..
Knowing well how he won

Benin
Rivers
Nassarawa
Jos
Lagos

All this outside igboland … when Yoruba media has decided to tribalise the election.. because of their tribal nature ..

The problem of nigeria is Yoruba and they will be the first to shout ..

If anything go south as it was in 66’

Is always the tribe that brings tribalism and hatred into everything ..

66” the brought media propaganda into the policy that saw a counter coup..5

This is something their press has hidden for years ..

Whatever ..

God bless Nigerians
God bless Nigeria 🇳🇬

Frigga13 aka Odin13 aka asgard13

Welldone
. Tinubu must contest grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by nkemjacob2(m): 9:32am On Sep 06, 2023
D faith of Nigeria lies today. Their decision determine if we can still have faith in Nigeria
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by Kukutente23: 9:32am On Sep 06, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
One thing is clear all those loads of evidence which the LP tendered at the tribunal were not fully demonstrated and related to the petition..

LP didn't clearly establish (from the evidence) the calculation-errors in the collation in such a way that it is sufficient enough to render the results invalid.

LP also didn't establish all those polling units that have their total votes more than the Accredited Voters as recorded in the BVAS Machines.
Who do you blame for that?
If the courts give them all the time in the world, the case might drag for two years and you know how much difficult it will be by then even if the evidence is glaring to unseat a president who has spent two years in office.
That's why the litigants should put their best foot forward.
That's why the best bet is to get INEC to do the right thing from start

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by Feggie3: 9:33am On Sep 06, 2023
Odin13:
grin

Whatever happens today won’t be the end of Nigeria..

Politics is all about interest.. .. would be a plus.. to me if druggie is reconfirmed..

Might not be overall interest of the country or best.. but for my pocket and family right now ..

Atiku remains a Boss with clear prospect of tackling Nigeria situations.. having been there .. he knows exactly what we need as a country and how to get Nigeria out of it ..
yes he has done it before with his Boss OBJ.. coming from military regime to steadying democracy and building Nigeria economy..I remain loyal to my party and my boss

Obi.. hmmm … if not for Yoruba sentiments of abusing the whole Igbo tribe .. as their useless propaganda of making it look like an ethnic cry..
Knowing well how he won

Benin
Rivers
Nassarawa
Jos
Lagos

All this outside igboland … when Yoruba media has decided to tribalise the election.. because of their tribal nature ..

The problem of nigeria is Yoruba and they will be the first to shout ..

If anything go south as it was in 66’

Is always the tribe that brings tribalism and hatred into everything ..

66” the brought media propaganda into the policy that saw a counter coup..5

This is something their press has hidden for years ..

Whatever ..

God bless Nigerians
God bless Nigeria 🇳🇬
You making the statement that the problem of Nigeria is Yoruba, this statement is more tribalistic than anything you want to even defend. Before you abuse me, I am Igbo.

9 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by Treasure17(m): 9:33am On Sep 06, 2023
Peter Obi should just relax. He's a president in waiting.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by haffaze777(m): 9:33am On Sep 06, 2023
millionboi2:
I'm not obi or tinubu Bleep all of them, including your jobless ass

Why are you crying then?moreover we're certified surveyor,so we ain't jobless

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by Campusmyguy2030: 9:34am On Sep 06, 2023
TemplarLandry:
HoeBee AKA the lying machine.
We Nigerians dodged hollow-tip bullets by rejecting him at the polls.

I diss him with “Gra Gra” by Timaya.
Great jam!
then are you happy with the present condition of the country and am 100% sure you are passing true bad times nw so stop playing stupid politics
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by Iamgrey5(m): 9:34am On Sep 06, 2023
ayenale1:
For BAT to have traveled for 15 good hours at this crucial time means he has been briefed on the outcome of the judgement so no need to panic....the judgment is done and dusted in his Favour....

What about for BAT to reward his lawyer with the Attorney general of the federation, he knew he had won at the tribunal.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by Agromuda(m): 9:35am On Sep 06, 2023
Obi no come court ooo! Abure dey rep sha
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by Jnana19(m): 9:35am On Sep 06, 2023
Go and sleep obi has no political dream again he used u all to cashout bingos
fergie001:
Peter Obi & LP v. INEC & 3 Ors
Mr Peter Obi is disputing the results announced by INEC in 21 States including Rivers, Taraba, Benue, Adamawa, Bauchi, Borno, Kaduna, Ekiti, Oyo, Ondo, Taraba, Osun, Kano, Katsina, Kwara, Gombe, Yobe, Niger.

Others are Lagos, Imo & Plateau States; three States which he won, but this time he is challenging the results returned for Bola Tinubu.

Mr Obi said “the votes recorded for the 2nd respondent (Mr Tinubu) did not comply with the legitimate process for computation of the result and disfavoured the petitioners”.

He said in the petition, which he filed alongside his party, that the poll was marred by various forms of corrupt practices, over-voting, votes suppression and non-compliance with the provision of the Electoral Act in various states.

According to Mr Obi and his party, “when the scores unlawfully added to Tinubu are deducted, he (Obi) will have the highest number of votes in the election.

Mr Obi came third in the election with 6,101,533 votes, winning in 11 states and the FCT, Abuja.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by Esomchi77(m): 9:36am On Sep 06, 2023
all eyes on the judiciary 🙄🙄🙄
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by WantsandMore: 9:37am On Sep 06, 2023
fergie001:
National Chairman of the LP, Julius Abure seated in Court, seated with INEC National Commissioner, May Agbamuche-Mbu and Valentine Ozigbo (standing behind).
didn't the court sack this guy as LP's national chairman?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by helpee(m): 9:37am On Sep 06, 2023
onatisi:
i doubt it if anything dramatic will happen , i am just curious to see how the judiciary will wriggle tinubu and apc out of all these allegations, it is not totally impossible but it will take some form of ingenuity and high experience. one thing i have come to know about it , is dont expect too much from Nigeria, when you expect them to be bad, they do good and when you expect them to be good,they will do the exact opposite
It will actually take a lot stupidity from the Judges to be able to come up with a reason to annul the election. This is the most watery petition since return of democracy. Laymen have explained these watery petitions to you over and over again but you chose to be blind to the truth or rather, pretending to be blind to the truth. Obi did not present a single evidence he won. Tinubu certificate has been confirmed by the school. IREV means nothing because obi never said that any of the results they eventually uploaded were different from the one with his agents. Wether it was transmitted live or not, was there any discrepancy in the eventual result? 25 percent in Abuja is the most useless of it. They don’t pay more tax that all of us, they don’t represent us in any way, why would their votes carry more weight than mine.

The judges will need a very stupid reason to annul the election.

6 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by WantsandMore: 9:38am On Sep 06, 2023
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktzEJd-4FFs

Following the 25th February General Elections and subsequent announcement of Bola Ahmed Tinubu as winner, the Labour Party (LP)/Peter Obi, Allied Peoples Movement (APM) and the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP)'s Atiku Abubakar have challenged both the conduct and outcome of the election.

The Petitioners collectively and individually through their Counsels have formulated their cases to rest on seven planks against Tinubu:

1. His alleged $460,000 'criminal' forfeiture in the US

2. Failure to get 25% votes in the FCT

3. an alleged Guinean citizenship which was not earlier declared in his Form CF001.

4. VP's Kashim Shettima's alleged double nomination

5. Placeholder status of Ibrahim Masari and alleged unlawful nomination of Shettima in two Constituencies.

6. His educational qualifications as it relates to his certificates/gender, etc.

7. INEC's inability to transmit election results real-time/suppression of votes/non-tally of results with BVAS accreditation.

Baring unforseen circumstances, the long-awaited verdict of the Presidential Election Petition Court (PEPT) is expected to be delivered today, 6th September 2023.

The verdict rests on the shoulders of the Justice Haruna Tsammani-led panel and the country awaits on one of the most keenly contested, and fiercely disputed elections since Nigeria returned to democratic rule in 1999.
Op you didn't include Tinubu's defense to the Pettition, why so biased?
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by fergie001: 9:39am On Sep 06, 2023
WantsandMore:
didn't the court sack this guy as LP's national chairman?
No Court did.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by denzel231: 9:39am On Sep 06, 2023
nkemjacob2:
D faith of Nigeria lies today. Their decision determine if we can still have faith in Nigeria
there's no faith o.. you better jakpa if you never jakpa ...
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by BluntCrazeMan: 9:40am On Sep 06, 2023
Kukutente23:

Who do you blame for that?
If the courts give them all the time in the world, the case might drag for two years and you know how much difficult it will be by then even if the evidence is glaring to unseat a president who has spent two years in office.
That's why the litigants should put their best foot forward.
That's why the best bet is to get INEC to do the right thing from start
I now see..

Getting and bringing all the evidence to the court is not the problem..

The major problem is to get the right information from the whole bunch of evidence, put it together in a summarized format WITHIN THE VERY SHORT TIME GIVEN, and use the summarized format to demonstrate the whole lots of evidence in the court..

That's really a big task..
But it's not impossible though..

Meanwhile..
I don't blame anybody for this.

There will always be a future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by clydecarson(m): 9:40am On Sep 06, 2023
WantsandMore:

Why op go include theif defense?abeg carry your druglord commot for here
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by denzel231: 9:41am On Sep 06, 2023
WantsandMore:
na today you know say na ronu get this forum . Always biased
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by garfield1: 9:41am On Sep 06, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
One thing is clear..
All those loads of evidence which the LP tendered at the tribunal were not fully demonstrated and related to the petition..

Is it now you are realizing

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by BluntCrazeMan: 9:44am On Sep 06, 2023
garfield1:

Is it now you are realizing

I said this that time...

But some people said that One Professor like that had done the whole demonstrations.

Not until I read the final response..
And I found out that the Professor didn't do the actual required demonstrations.

If you followed my comments very well..
You will notice that I stopped talking about the PEPT after I read the LP replies to the three respondents.
It happened that didn't really see what I was expecting to see.

So, let the judgement come and go.
From whatever the judges say, and whatever the Supreme Court would say,, the future Petitions would be well guided..

As for now,, putting the Electoral-Act in order is going to be our next target.
(“Our” in this context means me and my team, not Nigerians.. I know that everybody cannot share the same opinions and ideas with me)

At first, “we” were thinking that putting the INEC in order would solve the problem..
But we came to realize that the INEC is not the main issue here, but a very faulty Constitution and even a more faulty Electoral Act.

We Won't Rest..
More Work Just Began For “Us”.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by Windblown2much: 9:44am On Sep 06, 2023
fergie001:
Governors Oyebanji of Ekiti, Yahaya Bello of Kogi, Buni of Yobe and Uzodinma of Imo States already seated
seeing these crook politicians sited at the tribunal all goes to show the judges verdict will eventually b in favour of the drug lord.

I honestly don't see anything extraordinarily different in what the judiciary would do today that can change the tide of things in this failed nation. I'm moved on since the day Tinubu was successfully sworn in!
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by press9jatv: 9:45am On Sep 06, 2023
spencekat:
Jagaban will still win the rerun.
I don hear you ooo. Let there be rerun first then other things follow. Tinubu will be rejected in the rerun poll with the bad economy he’s running in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) / Tuoyo Etoromi Oduah: "My Father Busy Seeking Attention" / A Young Chinese Girl Hugged Buhari So Tight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.