Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) (72925 Views)

Atiku Vs Buhari: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement Live On Channels TV / Osun Governorship Appeal Judgement (Live Updates) / Osun Election Tribunal Judgement: Osun State Govt Issues Press Release- Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by Saint99: 10:10am On Sep 06, 2023
You can also follow the PEPTcomplete update on Facebook via tori tori
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by DMerciful(m): 10:11am On Sep 06, 2023
Why Tsammani voice dey shake?
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by Jejetinz: 10:11am On Sep 06, 2023
Today na today smiley
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by AsomughaChuks05: 10:12am On Sep 06, 2023
Today that Labour party has been promoting as All eyes on the judiciary day has come but their parent body the Nlc has told electricity workers to turn off power thereby preventing eyes from watching proceedings. You see how confused this IPOB party and its affiliates are.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by Bennycollins: 10:13am On Sep 06, 2023
press9jatv:
I’m seeing rerun judgement in today’s tribunal judgement. 98% of the electorates predicts that too. Let’s keep our fingers crossed..
It won't happen in Nigeria. Any judge with the balls to try it, the DSS will pick him up right there, I swear. That's the sad reality

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by garfield1: 10:13am On Sep 06, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
Not just that..

Only results from the IREV.
That means,, nobody analysed the whole of all those EC8Bs, EC8Cs, and EC8Ds that were brought to the court.

Meanwhile the electoral act specified that all results must be compared
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by Didi2d(m): 10:13am On Sep 06, 2023
I am watching it live, but seriously I no understand Wetin the man dey talk. Based on I no be lawyer

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by pquaver(m): 10:14am On Sep 06, 2023
achimendy:

The question is how long are we going to continue to ignore and allow injustice prevail, are you not tired of the failed system??

They keep saying move on after every fraudulent elections, and it has become a norm now in our country, when next election comes they'll still do thesame thing, aunty are you not tired? For the sake of your children or unborn children are you not tired??

If the country will burn let it burn, they must be positive change in our country, whether the devil like it or not.

Justice is when u think it is right, you must be a joker.. This Nigeria is where obi became governor through the court, the first ever supreme court governor was obi.. Nigeria judiciary is ok.. If u dont like the judgment, it is same way the Ubas didn't like obi winning them in supreme court .. They did not burn the country even though the believe they were cheated ... But if u dare Nigeria, we will put u in ur place.. Craze is not a monopoly of obidients

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by Didi2d(m): 10:14am On Sep 06, 2023
DMerciful:

I no even understand anything he's so saying.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by seunmsg(m): 10:15am On Sep 06, 2023
fergie001:
Obi, Atiku, Tinubu (absent), INEC represented by Agbamuche-Mbu, APC represented by Ganduje, Shettima present in Court

Obi attended all the proceedings to take pictures and form seriousness. On the day of judgement, he’s nowhere to be found. Shameless coward.

10 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by Parachoko: 10:15am On Sep 06, 2023
Walai:
I don't care which ever way the judgement goes, my fear in this whole thing is the military.
My inner mind keeps telling me they're cooking something and it hasn't lied to me before.
Nah Hunger dey tell you wetin you dey hear

Go and Eat

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by fergie001: 10:15am On Sep 06, 2023
Peaceful demonstration outside the Court by Ijaw Youth Forum, in support of President Bola Tinubu.

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by enemyofprogress: 10:15am On Sep 06, 2023
Integrafamoo:

Is Tinubu there?
was it Tinubu that went to the tribunal to seek for justice? Dey there dey ask me yeye question. Obi don sabi what’s up?

6 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by press9jatv: 10:18am On Sep 06, 2023
Bennycollins:
It won't happen in Nigeria. Any judge with the balls to try it, the DSS will pick him up right there, I swear. That's the sad reality
nothing will happen to the justices and their judgement of rerun election . You are in your four corners of your room typing lies and propaganda here. It doesn’t work now

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by emekajacobogbon(m): 10:18am On Sep 06, 2023
DMerciful:

You won't understand how many forces trying to take over him. Pity those guys, it's not easy and what ever they voice out is never their fault.
That's why most lawyers are occultic right from university days. Pity them!!!!

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by Walai(m): 10:20am On Sep 06, 2023
Poor and broke people always think everyone is poor and broke

Parachoko:
Nah Hunger dey tell you wetin you dey hear

Go and Eat
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by press9jatv: 10:20am On Sep 06, 2023
Meanwhile, It’s Hypocritical for Tinubu to subject Nigerians to Poverty - Pastor Tunde Bakare

Tinubu is wicked in his government, Tinubu’s government is liberal and hypocritical to subject Nigerians to Extreme poverty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPJuhdz23a0?si=E6JhKq5BGQHnTBOk
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by UDUJ(m): 10:20am On Sep 06, 2023
No matter the judgement today, there will definitely be sides that will reject the judgement and become restive.

If the judgement favors Tinubu, the Obi and Atiku supporters will reject it.

If the judgement favors Atiku, the Obi and Tinubu supporters will reject it.

If the judgement favors Obi, the Tinubu and Atiku supporters will reject it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by optimusprime2(m): 10:21am On Sep 06, 2023
DMerciful:

cheesy grin cheesy

I tell you, Justice Tsammani dey stammer join the shake shake voice

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by tunde1200(m): 10:21am On Sep 06, 2023
We hope for the best for Jagaban of Nigeria
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by enemyofprogress: 10:21am On Sep 06, 2023
DMerciful:
guilty conscience

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by Parachoko: 10:21am On Sep 06, 2023
Walai:
Poor and broke people always think everyone is poor and broke

Everybody is a Billionaire on Nairaland

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by tinsel: 10:24am On Sep 06, 2023
DMerciful:
You must have story.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by Atlantis585: 10:24am On Sep 06, 2023
TemplarLandry:
HoeBee AKA the lying machine.
We Nigerians dodged hollow-tip bullets by rejecting him at the polls.

I diss him with “Gra Gra” by Timaya.
Great jam!

May your life and that of your generations yet unborn remain as good and working like Nigeria of today under Crooknibu and APC. Please only type Amen and nothing more.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by zoedew: 10:26am On Sep 06, 2023
Our Judges need to review their style of writing Judgments to make for lucidity, clarity and brevity. Verbosity is not necessarily a virtue in the art of writing judgments. They need to pay attention to Judgments written in U.K. and US Jurisdictions. Ayo-Emmanuel J of the Federal High Court has one of the finest, clearest and lucid mind in the Nigerian Judiciary. No matter how complex the matter he is always clear, lucid and concise in his Judgments!

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by tamdun: 10:26am On Sep 06, 2023
I just dey hear incompetent and struck out,what is going on
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by enemyofprogress: 10:26am On Sep 06, 2023
See as a whole appeal court george dey read like a primary school childrens. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by Lincton: 10:27am On Sep 06, 2023
Patiently waiting for the verdict.

Meanwhile; E lo f'okan bale
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by sevo(m): 10:28am On Sep 06, 2023
Atlantis585:

May your life and that of your generations yet unborn remain as good and working like Nigeria of today under Crooknibu and APC. Please only type Amen and nothing more.

Lol
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by XY23: 10:28am On Sep 06, 2023
enemyofprogress:
guilty conscience
It reminds me of the INEC returning officer in 2015 that couldn't read the results he collated. He's sounding as if he didn't write the judgement. The conscience is truly an open wound.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by kokoA(m): 10:28am On Sep 06, 2023
None of my business, make dem finish this thing make person comot go hustle abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

My Osun Rerun Observations, By US Consul General / See The Thug Who Broke Into Ike Ekweremadu’s Bedroom In Abuja. Photo / Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.