Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,364 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

The Families Who Sold Land To Me Wants Their Cut. - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Families Who Sold Land To Me Wants Their Cut. (24840 Views)

SOLD!! Land For Sale At Rumokoro Port Harcourt / SOLD!!!!Land For Sale In Lekki Posh Estate! Reduced Price!! Direct From Owner!!! / Sold!! Sold!!! : Land In Beechwood Estate, Shapatti. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Families Who Sold Land To Me Wants Their Cut. by kestolove95(m): 12:06am On Sep 07, 2023
AmancalledGod:
may thurder fire strike that your God forsaken mouth for calling iyamiri them, are you on colos
how can I be on colors when am not iyamiri..
Re: The Families Who Sold Land To Me Wants Their Cut. by Daxray07(m): 5:49am On Sep 07, 2023
Why would you even give them kola in the first place? It shows that they still have a connection to the land which is wrong because you've already paid for it. The moment you purchase any property from anybody make sure you collect all the necessary documents and pay them any money owed, after that whatever you decide to do with YOUR land is entirely your choice. If you like sell am for 1 billion dollars shishi no suppose touch their hand. Anybody try rubbish come meet you na to break he leg make Dem know say ur head dey shake too. What rubbish percentage, for my land? Dead body go surplus.
Re: The Families Who Sold Land To Me Wants Their Cut. by CodeTemplar: 10:37am On Sep 07, 2023
grandstar:

You have to settle them if they are omo nile. I am an Estate agent.

First offer them a ridiculously low price. You can get a good deal if you choose to be a brutal negotiator.

By the way, please don't forget to add the gin and kola.
apeasing gods of land.
Re: The Families Who Sold Land To Me Wants Their Cut. by upuphim(m): 10:43am On Sep 07, 2023
I don't know your location but if it is in Lagos it happens a lot with Omoniles. The problem now is that even if you pay them percentage, they will still collect from the new buyer.

Although in Pwan estates plot resell, there is a specified 10% admin fee because Pwan are developers and managers of the estate. But in the case your land owner, they may not been doing anything.

If you want straight and forward transaction on land matters, invest with us at Pwan Group with estates in 21 States of the nation including Abuja. Reach me oazimo@yahoo.com
Re: The Families Who Sold Land To Me Wants Their Cut. by dhoncesar(m): 12:30pm On Sep 07, 2023
xin5:
Please is that how it's been done? I bought a land early 2018 and now I feel like selling out. The families who sold it to me said they are entitled for their own percentage from the money the buyer is offering. Please I need to know if that's how it's done. I only went to inform them I would be handling the piece of land to a new owner and thought kola nut and palm wine would be it, since they also sold to several people there and also have some available I thought I should let them know for future reference... instead they are asking how much I am selling and wants to know every details of it.

Meanwhile the deeds that's about to be prepared would be in my name and that of the buyer, what consigns the family?

I had to tell them that's not possible it's my own land I bought from them I am selling, he went further and said it's either they buy it back from with same amount I bought 2018 or I give them their percentage from the appreciating amount or I develop and let matter rest.

Please help

Look for a reputable military personnel with high rank that you can trust with the details to handle it. If possible visit the family again while he goes with you or he shld call them.

You have made a big mistake by involving the family in the first place. Make Dem no come do u jazz.

Lasslass tell them you are selling it the same amount you purchased it from them that you have financial issues and decided to let go of it and you shld offer them 10% if you can let go of that amount comfortably. I said this in order not to have any spiritual issue from them.

A friend of mine had similar issues , he purchased a large sum of land and after few yrs he got an Intel that the seller wanted to resell so he went there and he was been threaten by thugs and a woman who claimed she was the rightful owner.

He asked them to produce documents which they can't then he told them he will bring the doc with him the next day that they shld meet.

He spoke with his security personnel and they went there together. On getting there they saw only him and decided to hurt him not knowing that a comfortable police pickup is in a corner waiting to pick all of them up.

So when it gets to issues like this bit shld be treated the proper way. But have it in mind that you will surely spend. So if you can't follow the first suggestion you can look into the second one . But you will surely spend in both ways.

Try and stay out of trouble, so many people have ended up in 6feet just because of landed issues .

I also have an experience, which i had them to resell but they couldn't get a buyer all because it was sold to me twice the amount they sold land in that environment. Lasslass I asked them to refund which they did after 8month .

So be wise about this and try to connect with those that sells land or property to give u more insight .
Re: The Families Who Sold Land To Me Wants Their Cut. by anthonyuncle(m): 6:30pm On Sep 07, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

Lol. I'm surprised. Perhaps he doesn't really own it. Maybe he's leasing it and wants to bail. The whole story is absurd.

I wonder o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Collapsed Synagogue Guest House: Church Closes Case / FCT Begins Demolition Of Structures In Abuja After 24hr Notice / 450sqm/900sqm Beechwood Estate, Lekki (C of O) +pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.