Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,541 members, 7,837,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory (52010 Views)

Peter Obi valid member Of Labour Party As At Time Of Nomination, Tribunal rules / Major Reason Why 25% Of The Abuja Votes Is Compulsory. / Edo 2020 Governorship: Tribunal Rules Against Governor Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by Grandmisty: 11:43am On Sep 07, 2023
XY23:
Please. Can FCT registered voters and or indigenes of Abuja now demand to have a Governor, 3 senators and 9 HOR members now that they've been recognised as Nigeria's 37th State?. I will love to see that legal drama.

The effects of what we have seen today cannot by conceived by close-minded people like you. Without an appeal, INEC will find it difficult to conduct credible elections ever again. Governors will simply write results, and IREV can go to waste.

PS. Will INEC be able to release guidelines again when they're not as written in balck and white in the constitution? Who would believe them? What would be the basis when they can change it in the middle of the game? I just dey laff.

U still don’t understand and like I say you read without understanding .

Obis lawyer knew very well that he couldn’t get it but they wanted to chop his money at best.

FCT is not a state

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Okorocha Considers Backing Ohakim After Dumping His Son-in-law / Unclad APC Supporters Sparks Anger(pics) / Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.