Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,360 members, 7,836,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory (52002 Views)

Peter Obi valid member Of Labour Party As At Time Of Nomination, Tribunal rules / Major Reason Why 25% Of The Abuja Votes Is Compulsory. / Edo 2020 Governorship: Tribunal Rules Against Governor Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by Alliswell248: 3:19pm On Sep 06, 2023
ufotunang:
. . tinubu dollars is working..this is nigeria for you

U would explain tire.....

Jagaban till 2031

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by Zionmdde: 3:19pm On Sep 06, 2023
seunowa:

The pain is so excruciating to bear…😀😀😀
Pain? I am enjoying Tinubu's government ohhh. I don't know the last last time I saw queue in filling station, no single holdup now, so tell me what is painful about that
Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 06, 2023
bibiking7:

It is kind of Illogical. Say someone wins an election with 16 million votes as against his opponent who scored 4 million, but the person with 16m did not win ABJ, but won all other states. Are we supposed to have a rerun because of ABJ. Thats ridiculous. That's would mean that Abuja voters are more Important than all the others.
They should have used Lawyer Layi Wasabi. grin

The level of foolishness from that thinking can't be overstated, like how does that makes sense self.

It is only a deluded person that would believe that, a small amount of logic won't allow to this level of stupidity.

Obidients are the MEGA of the United States, Trump is their Obi.

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by olatuns2017: 3:20pm On Sep 06, 2023
LesbianBoy:
These judges are really daring Nigerians

The manner in which he is dismissing all Peter obi case is funny. He even sounds so personal. angry

"There's no constitutional requirement that made it mandatory for INEC to transmit election results electronically or through iREV....."

Abuja voters superior to sokoto voters?

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by Blackdisciple(m): 3:20pm On Sep 06, 2023
Funny enough see how they interpret the law
Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by Grandmisty: 3:23pm On Sep 06, 2023
[quote author=Racoon post=125618631][/quote]

U formulate this one brah.

Ordinary secondary students know that they will be creating future chaos if a person has to win 25% of FCT. The president is not governor of FCT because FCT is not a state.

Una no go school Abi una brain no fit process that small simple sentence?

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by Alliswell248: 3:24pm On Sep 06, 2023
OBIDIENTNAIJA:

Check your conscience if you have any

Ok Sir.....

Nigeria would be great..... Jagaban is the anointed one to do it.

Let's support him...

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by Juju70(m): 3:25pm On Sep 06, 2023
Let me jus say this ....thumbs up to the tribunal judges and to inec and to all corrupt accomplices! Hope your belts are tight enough to take what comes with this!!!!Goodluck
Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by oluwaseyi0: 3:25pm On Sep 06, 2023
LesbianBoy:
When I heard this I just laughed

Nigeria will never be great!

Only a fool will come out and vote again with the way the judge dismiss LP case especially this 25%.

Only a fool will believe all states/abuja shouldn't be equal, Abuja an elite town should have compulsory 25% ahead of lots of states with a population of 2x or 3x of Abuja, it means that the elite of Abuja will always unilateral decide the president

Then we will start shouting government of the elite by the elite for the elite

don't tell me politician don't vote in Abuja, it cost them nothing to relocate their polling unit there afterall they have base there

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by fx45(m): 3:28pm On Sep 06, 2023
jahsharon:
BAT is here for 8 years.

Shettima is here for 16 years
PDP once boasted they will rule Nigeria for 60 years.
Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by Quebec91(m): 3:29pm On Sep 06, 2023
I tell you
LesbianBoy:

Only a fool will come out and vote again with the way the judge dismiss LP case especially this 25%.
Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by Quebec91(m): 3:30pm On Sep 06, 2023
cheesy
tonididdy:
It is finished

So OBI lost all his case just like that.
I can’t blame the judges and politicians ( they have families to feed)

Only Jesus Christ can redeem this country! and to do that! He has to physically contest and win FIRST
Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by Timblaze(m): 3:31pm On Sep 06, 2023
My child won't study law in Nigeria by God's grace..
🤦‍♂️
Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by Fearyourcreator: 3:32pm On Sep 06, 2023
Zionmdde:

Yes ooooo
On their mandates we stand

How far, hope the past 100 days has also favored you and your family
100 days you don dey cry like boa wey dey hungry... You no get work before Tinubu enter... Make una dey calm down... E NEVER reach as una dey shout am
Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by Fearyourcreator: 3:32pm On Sep 06, 2023
LesbianBoy:

Dey play
Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by iamtardey: 3:32pm On Sep 06, 2023
They don’t know grin
Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by Fearyourcreator: 3:33pm On Sep 06, 2023
LesbianBoy:
These judges are really daring Nigerians

The manner in which he is dismissing all Peter obi case is funny. He even sounds so personal. angry
Una go cry ... Lolz... He for dey cry read am or what
Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by Jd10k(m): 3:33pm On Sep 06, 2023
LesbianBoy:

So you believed that Abuja voters are superior to every Nigeria voters .
Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by Fearyourcreator: 3:34pm On Sep 06, 2023
OBIDIENTNAIJA:
The criminal has perfected plans to make it look like he has no hands in the rubbish Fashola wrote as the final judgement for today to Favour Thiéfnubu and his foolish sophisticated morons. But let me tell you something, all those who have one way or the other done or supports injustice agaiia people or person usually end badly. Those of you supporting the nonsense going on because you have the power to force anybody to do your biddings, just know that power is transient. It will be done unto you too and yours will be worse.
Is it the cartoon version of the judges shown on live tv or the stuttering speech of the lead justice as if he wasn't the one who wrote the judgement.
Just like this judgement going on, you all will face your own judgement without mercy.
Never knew many of you are this daft

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by OKORONKWOBRIGHT(m): 3:34pm On Sep 06, 2023
please you are free to do whatever you want now because we don't have a constitution again . Because Nigeria constitution is dead
Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by Zionmdde: 3:37pm On Sep 06, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

100 days you don dey cry like boa wey dey hungry... You no get work before Tinubu enter... Make una dey calm down... E NEVER reach as una dey shout am
E neva reach my broda, na wetin I dey tell. Fuel from 180 to 600, dollar to 900 , na why tinubu be master strategist. I love Tinubu's 100 days walahi
Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by omooba74(m): 3:38pm On Sep 06, 2023
This is what av been waiting for. where are those zombies obidunce? Ignoramus set of people.as if those in FCT have more rights and previleges than those in other states.Awon Dindinrin Ding Dong...
Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by Dot101: 3:42pm On Sep 06, 2023
LesbianBoy:

Yeh shall not eat from her greatness ever and never.
Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by Starprince009: 3:42pm On Sep 06, 2023
LesbianBoy:

For you and your family
Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by pandax: 3:43pm On Sep 06, 2023
Melezenawii:
No Status Attached to FCT. It is a federal capital territory, 25percent not Necessary. - PEPT.

The Presidential Election Petition Tribunal Dismissed Petition of Peter Obi/LP on 25% of FCT required to wins Presidential election, the court rule that FCT Citizens Doesn’t enjoy special privileges ahead of other States.

I now understand why some nations around us think that the alternate form of governance will be better for them
Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by Willie2015: 3:45pm On Sep 06, 2023
OBIDIENTNAIJA:
The criminal has perfected plans to make it look like he has no hands in the rubbish Fashola wrote as the final judgement for today to Favour Thiéfnubu and his foolish sophisticated morons. But let me tell you something, all those who have one way or the other done or supports injustice agaiia people or person usually end badly. Those of you supporting the nonsense going on because you have the power to force anybody to do your biddings, just know that power is transient. It will be done unto you too and yours will be worse.
Is it the cartoon version of the judges shown on live tv or the stuttering speech of the lead justice as if he wasn't the one who wrote the judgement.
Just like this judgement going on, you all will face your own judgement without mercy.

Stop all these nonsense..... smiley cheesy
Atiku and Obi had over 11m plus votes against Buhari...
What stopped them from comin again together again if not their personal selfish ambition...
Tinubu has no business as the President..
If Atiku and Obi was on the PDP ticket....
They lost the election when they split their ticket...

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by obyno82: 3:47pm On Sep 06, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Stale news.

Thank you OP for sharing.

That plea was thrown out over 2 hours ago!
I broke the news here first.

It's all over again for Mr Obi and the LP mob.

How a man who no dey give shishi now paid millions upon millions of naira to people to go argue these hollow, weak and nebulous pleas beggars belief. It's like a money miss road case or should I say over-wise.Check my signature for free stuffs!

Dude grow up, people are not happy with the situation of the country. You are here making jest of people. Instead of you to look for a way to unite Nigerians you are here talking like a primary school pupil that just snatched lollipop from someone.
This alone causes resentment to build up and it will reach breaking point soon.
Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by Fearyourcreator: 3:47pm On Sep 06, 2023
Zionmdde:

E neva reach my broda, na wetin I dey tell. Fuel from 180 to 600, dollar to 900 , na why tinubu be master strategist. I love Tinubu's 100 days walahi
Oga if e easy enter go contest ... Things wey go still come ... Many of you go calm down...
Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by kayperry: 3:48pm On Sep 06, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
Any lp and pdp supporter that expected any favourable judgement today did it at his or her own expense. Can u sack ur boss? If u can't then who lied to u that the judges paid by fg can topple the same pple that pay them? Every judgement you'll see nd read today were written by apc senior lawyers. This judges are just figure head.

Shut up your empty skull jare, all the judiciary rulings so far, are they not the same thing we've being sensitizing and educating Obedient about... we said virtually everything but the headless mobs won't just listen

OBi is a scam and i am glad the lawyers scammed him .. Obi ended up spending more than shishi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Suleiman Hashimu: 'Robbers Gave Me N200, Pure Water On The Road' / Topless Women Protest In Anambra Against Cultism, Killings (Photo) / Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.