Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

$460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT (31977 Views)

Forfeited $460,000 Was A Civil Matter: Tinubu's Witness, Bamidele Tells Tribunal / Why Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 In US — APC Tells Court / Lanre Razak: Tinubu Qualified To Succeed Buhari In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT by Formation10: 6:05pm On Sep 06, 2023
FIRDAUS3:
All these clear clear for Tinubu is twinkling me....

Obidient..... how market?

You still won claimed say Tinubu has bought Judiciary grin

My facetowel no dey here afor give una grin grin grin grin grin
even mad knows what you yourself just Said
Re: $460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT by Formation10: 6:06pm On Sep 06, 2023
FIRDAUS3:
All these clear clear for Tinubu is twinkling me....

Obidient..... how market?

You still won claimed say Tinubu has bought Judiciary grin

My facetowel no dey here afor give una grin grin grin grin grin
even mad knows what you yourself just Said, thanks for saying the truth indirectly
Re: $460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT by Formation10: 6:24pm On Sep 06, 2023
[quote author=chisomkachy post=125619588][/quote]but first they said nothing like that,now it was a civil matter i hail 9ja loaded.go
Re: $460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT by JOemmy(m): 6:48pm On Sep 06, 2023
The best thing for this country is either division or restructuring so that every region will either choose to be ruled hardened criminals or men of integrity forcing criminal leaders on every nigerian will only cause doom for the country some day.

1 Like

Re: $460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT by Brownking: 7:10pm On Sep 06, 2023
Peterobiisathie:
Peter Pandora obituary is a thief
He invested state resources in his family business

While tinubu built his in burdilon house and bought his private jet with your father's money.

1 Like

Re: $460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT by XAUBulls: 7:12pm On Sep 06, 2023
[quote author=chisomkachy post=125619588][/quote]
Re: $460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT by Fearyourcreator: 7:35pm On Sep 06, 2023
Zege7716:

A retard and an accursed person with no soul like you.
All your family
Re: $460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT by FIRDAUS3(m): 7:59pm On Sep 06, 2023
Formation10:
even mad knows what you yourself just Said, thanks for saying the truth indirectly

Mtchewwwewee.... is there any sense in Obidient before? shocked

Bunch of Mad guys

1 Like

Re: $460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT by FIRDAUS3(m): 8:00pm On Sep 06, 2023
Blaze232:

So daft like your ancestors

It's painful....... chaiiiiii
Re: $460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT by Pwhitelaw(m): 8:00pm On Sep 06, 2023
cjudy:
smiley
Drug case and yahoo is now legal and civil crime in Nigeria.

Shame on the Judiciary and those supporting it.

Thank God say una Dey Nigeria, suffer and hunger will finish una.

Below are the real enemies of Nigeria. If the TV stations like, let them use stickers on their face, but let it be shown today that these are the enemies of the good people of Nigeria and Democrary.

Keep ranting ..How do you expect obi who came third to be favoured ..Just look road make motor no jam you for express...Dey play
Re: $460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT by perrychemical: 8:17pm On Sep 06, 2023
cjudy:
smiley

Below are the real enemies of Nigeria. If the TV stations like, let them use stickers on their face, but let it be shown today that these are the enemies of the good people of Nigeria and Democrary.

Keep shut and stop been stupid. Why are you constituting nuisance in a public domain? Must you always displayed your subjecive
opinion all the time? Cool down and be at least objective once in your lifetime
Re: $460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT by Formation10: 9:56pm On Sep 06, 2023
FIRDAUS3:

Mtchewwwewee.... is there any sense in Obidient before? shocked

Bunch of Mad guys
sense in enbola,i hope say you done collect you 2 congo of rice from your sense enbola or you fit buy fuel
Re: $460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT by vannessa7(f): 9:56pm On Sep 06, 2023
bentenny:

Read again and stop being emotional!
Civil forfeiture implies that a crime was committed.....he was set free after the forfeiture was made!
Civil and criminal forfeiture are almost the same....the difference is that if it was a criminal forfeiture, tinubu would have been release from jail after serving a sentence!

A crime committed by who? , I guess you are more intelligent than the judges and American government, keep deluding yourself

1 Like

Re: $460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT by bentenny(m): 10:27pm On Sep 06, 2023
vannessa7:

A crime committed by who? , I guess you are more intelligent than the judges and American government, keep deluding yourself
Really? grin grin
Whose account were the funds forfeited?
Ohh i guess its the bank account that should be held accountable and not Tinubu? Smh grin
You are actually the one not only deluding yourself but actually mocking your combined english Teachers!
His account received a huge sum of money and he never complained but rather withdrew from the same account!
When he was asked by the FBI.he first lied that the huge funds were contributions from the company he worked Mobil but when his company was subpoenaed,they explicitly said such funds were not handed to him for safekeeping!
He had initially claimed not to know the source of the funds or the sender only to agree after overwhelming evidence showed he actually knew the sender!
If you suddenly find a large sum of money in your bank account,do you start spending it or do you report such funds to your bank esp if your dont know the origin?
All these are contained in that investigation and case by the FBI which led to a forfeiture of the funds!
Next time read the entire documents(thats if you can) of that case instead relying on partisan updates from your apc whatsapp group!

1 Like

Re: $460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT by vannessa7(f): 10:55pm On Sep 06, 2023
bentenny:

Really? grin grin
Whose account were the funds forfeited?
Ohh i guess its the bank account that should be held accountable and not Tinubu? Smh grin
You are actually the one not only deluding yourself but actually mocking your combined english Teachers!
His account received a huge sum of money and he never complained but rather withdrew from the same account!
When he was asked by the FBI.he first lied that the huge funds were contributions from the company he worked Mobil but when his company was subpoenaed,they explicitly said such funds were not handed to him for safekeeping!
He had initially claimed not to know the source of the funds or the sender only to agree after overwhelming evidence showed he actually knew the sender!
If you suddenly find a large sum of money in your bank account,do you start spending it or do you report such funds to your bank esp if your dont know the origin?
All these are contained in that investigation and case by the FBI which led to a forfeiture of the funds!
Next time read the entire documents(thats if you can) of that case instead relying on partisan updates from your apc whatsapp group!

I didn't bother to read your pain induced write up, take heart.

1 Like

Re: $460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT by bentenny(m): 11:12pm On Sep 06, 2023
vannessa7:

I didn't bother to read your pain induced write up, take heart.
That's because you cannot read or lack the intellectual requirements to comprehend!
Its that simple!
Re: $460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT by Hassanmaye(m): 11:27pm On Sep 06, 2023
[quote author=chisomkachy post=125619588][/quote]
Hmmmm
Re: $460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT by stevonics: 11:45pm On Sep 06, 2023
Re: $460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT by johnog4sure: 3:57am On Sep 07, 2023
bibiking7:

This should not even have been one of the reasons put forward to challenge the election validity.

The lawyers should have known this. If the case was labeled a civil dispute and forfeiture, then why label it a conviction. Most civil disputes don't even have jail term.

I agree, but this is on another level, for the number 1 citizen of a country to even have such history its bad! I still remember those days in school when I was denied being the headboy of my school, because rumour was flying that I was dating the girl who aspires to be the head girl and because I once jumped window. Very light excuses but the person who is to be a headboy must not have any history of disobedience or immorality, how much more the president of a country owning drug business. Mind you, its a common knowledge here that Tinubu still runs his drug business! I repeat this is goes beyond political affiliation it is about posterity, sow a seed by support a criminal today na here we go dey when the fruit is ripe...I am no Igbo pls
Re: $460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT by wildernessVoice: 4:22am On Sep 07, 2023
cjudy:
smiley

You just hit the nail on the head.
Let's scrape NDLEA with this verdict
Re: $460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT by FIRDAUS3(m): 5:50am On Sep 07, 2023
Formation10:
sense in enbola,i hope say you done collect you 2 congo of rice from your sense enbola or you fit buy fuel

I am enjoying myself currently in of one the best place in the word ( RIYADH)

TELL me, what do I need 2 congoes of rice for whilst I can easily gives bags?

I think you need deliverance form abject poverty of yours.
Re: $460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT by Tareq1105: 7:33am On Sep 07, 2023
QuotaSystem:
All those weak allegations were dead straws that desperate 0bidiots were hanging onto to avoid accepting defeat. I’m glad that the judiciary has put all that nonsense to rest.

Obi never won the election and he knows it. He just didn’t know how to manage the broken hearts of 0bidiots so he led them on…unfortunately to a second heartbreak.

End of the road for IPOB candidate. Nzogbu Nzogbu in the mud.

ELupee…75! grin

#AllEyesOnTheJudiciary cool

Obi knew he lost the election. It doesn't take that long to prove that you won.

All that is required of you is to gather the Form EC8A from the 176,846 polling units across the federation, sort them state by state and add them together, to know your scores and that of your Co-contestants to determine if you actually won or not.

I'm convinced Obi and Atiku lawyers have done this and they know they lost. If not, why is it difficult for them to come up with their own version of the results with which they want the judges to use in declaring them winner?

Not surprised they shifted to grounds for disqualification against Tinubu. He carried drugs, he didn't go to school, he's not a Nigerian, etc. Nonsense excuses to save face.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Know Politicians Who Have Suddenly Turned Billionaires – Amaechi / Jonathan, Atiku, Danjuma Goje, Ned Nwoko, Nwulu Honoured At Who Is Who Awards / Quality Roads Constructed By Governor Yahaya In Gombe (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.