Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

$460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT (32000 Views)

Forfeited $460,000 Was A Civil Matter: Tinubu's Witness, Bamidele Tells Tribunal / Why Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 In US — APC Tells Court / Lanre Razak: Tinubu Qualified To Succeed Buhari In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT by LOVEALAIGBO: 3:12pm On Sep 06, 2023
tipsy242:
So if I steal $460,000 now, i no be criminal but if i thief goat from my neighbour house, na criminal offence...Tribunal jokes

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Probably you'd be let off the hook and allowed to be president of Nigeria if it's shown you stole the goat when living in Timbuktu and not Nigeria! That's their upside-down reasoning! shocked
Re: $460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT by Yankee101: 3:12pm On Sep 06, 2023
I pity Naija

1 Like

Re: $460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT by CharleyBright(m): 3:12pm On Sep 06, 2023
First2love:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num; Angela Ubi
G.TBank

This thief girl again.
Not only Hunger, Thunder go soon kill you.
Scamming thief.
Re: $460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT by Lanretoye(m): 3:13pm On Sep 06, 2023
Highlife217:
I don’t want to share a country with people who support a criminal drug lord
but you can share your household and community with your brothers whose primary occupation is drug peddling,mumu no go kii you

1 Like

Re: $460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT by Gandrova: 3:14pm On Sep 06, 2023
Jagaban should a be course to be studied in University.
Re: $460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT by LOVEALAIGBO: 3:14pm On Sep 06, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
u go explain tire

I am a Fulani Muslim

Just as i thought! Now this explains why the 'Igbo noise' ranckled with you the most and buttresses my earlier assertions on why this was the case!
Re: $460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT by lexy2014: 3:15pm On Sep 06, 2023
Invest4growth:
Hurray BAT. Keep looking for investors. They knew they had hopeless cases but playing on sentiments. They lost the election and even lost in the court. Now let them.go.into oblivion of irrelevancy so.the country can move forward in peace. We need growth driven policies.

the G20 summit is scheduled to start on the 9th. Tinubu who doesnt have a stake in G20 was already there since yesterday the 5th. those that have a stake in G20 are still at home behind their desks doing their jobs. Tinubu left his job to go sit in India for 5days in the name of "looking for investors".

pls how does a president "look for" investors?

are the countries who are supposed to be at the G20 summit not interested in investors?

how come they arent all in Inida "looking for investors"?

what is the job of Nigerian Investment promotion council?

1 Like

Re: $460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT by Freebills12: 3:15pm On Sep 06, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
FIRDAUS3:
All these clear clear for Tinubu is twinkling me....

Obidient..... how market?

You still won claimed say Tinubu has bought Judiciary grin

My facetowel no dey here afor give una grin grin grin grin grin

Are you not ashamed that a president of a country is mentioned as an associate in drug trafficking. At least I witnessed how embrassed the whole court were when Tinibu's name was mentioned.

1 Like

Re: $460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT by raskymonojendor: 3:16pm On Sep 06, 2023
Highlife217:
Niger Republic is close by.
Re: $460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT by Angelfrost(m): 3:16pm On Sep 06, 2023
RonuRonu:
Peter Obi's only offence was being an Igbo man cry

This is a planned and sponsored judgement angry

APC lawyers wrote all these judgement.

Hausa and Yoruba can take their country Nigeria.

We Igbos are going back to our Biafra 💯

You guys are always going back and forth about this Biafra thing, every single election cycle... Una no dey taya??! grin

Let me guess... Back to forcing innocent Igbo people to stay inside their houses while you destroy shops and businesses??! Smh!

2 Likes

Re: $460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT by frankson1(m): 3:17pm On Sep 06, 2023
bibiking7:

This should not even have been one of the reasons put forward to challenge the election validity.

The lawyers should have known this. If the case was labeled a civil dispute and forfeiture, then why label it a conviction. Most civil disputes don't even have jail term.

They didn't have any case so they had to bring up anything from Twitter to try to make case, abi you didn't want lawyers to chop grin
Re: $460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 3:17pm On Sep 06, 2023
Reelmii:
na the new slogan be this grin grin
Look at all those who did injustice to the people and how they ended. E go shock una
Re: $460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT by FIRDAUS3(m): 3:18pm On Sep 06, 2023
bibiking7:

This should not even have been one of the reasons put forward to challenge the election validity.

The lawyers should have known this. If the case was labeled a civil dispute and forfeiture, then why label it a conviction. Most civil disputes don't even have jail term.

I wonder oooo.
Re: $460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT by Dchampion65: 3:18pm On Sep 06, 2023
Laggafin:
This is the height of Day light Robbery.. Where is God ooooooo grin

God is in heaven comforting the obidients
Re: $460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT by AllenSpencer: 3:19pm On Sep 06, 2023
bibiking7:

Damn!

You are too good!

That short summary you put up there is unknown to over 99.9% of Obidients.

1 Like

Re: $460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT by FIRDAUS3(m): 3:20pm On Sep 06, 2023
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

Are you not ashamed that a president of a country is mentioned as an associate in drug trafficking. At least I witnessed how embrassed the whole court were when Tinibu's name was mentioned.

Ashamed? U don't geriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

Okay, so pe O Ti Lo wink wink wink wink wink
Re: $460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT by APCnaPDP: 3:20pm On Sep 06, 2023
This is the worst part of the ruling. So, a yahoo boy can come back and become president. Just baseless. Feels like a dagger through the heart of anyone who loves this country.
Re: $460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT by EngGandalf: 3:21pm On Sep 06, 2023
cjudy:
smiley
Drug case and yahoo is now legal and civil crime in Nigeria.

Shame on the Judiciary and those supporting it.

Thank God say una Dey Nigeria, suffer and hunger will finish una.

Below are the real enemies of Nigeria. If the TV stations like, let them use stickers on their face, but let it be shown today that these are the enemies of the good people of Nigeria and Democrary.
Do something with your life… No b government born you… if they check well, you probably don't pay taxes.. So what are you expecting from govt. You get what you give…
Re: $460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT by Rumundele(m): 3:23pm On Sep 06, 2023
We are heading to supreme court, we must reclaim our mandate.
If you are with me hit likes lets go
And if you against hit shares to stay back
Re: $460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT by cjudy(m): 3:23pm On Sep 06, 2023
EngGandalf:

Do something with your life… No b government born you… if they check well, you probably don't pay taxes.. So what are you expecting from govt. You get what you give…
I’m living a well life and even my children will feed you and send you out of this shithole corntree of yours. We are not in the same category kid. Even my kids are way richer than your entire generation so get a life.
Re: $460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT by spagettiluv: 3:23pm On Sep 06, 2023
Theunbothered:
When Hushpuppi contests for president hope Nigerians will support him. grin
according to the law,after 10yrs of hushpuppy dishonesty,he can contest for president

1 Like

Re: $460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT by Ozigboomusi1: 3:24pm On Sep 06, 2023
Tinubu have spread money around bribing the judges and judiciary and this country is all about bribes and settlement

Nigeria will not move forward when all citizens are greedy and wants to be on top

Enjoy the drug lord president
Re: $460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT by GeneralDae: 3:24pm On Sep 06, 2023
Racoon:
OK PEPT! Thank you. I guess Abba Kyari drug running case is now also a civil matter? The precedence have been set.
Tinubu was never charged to court for drug rather in the process of trying to get money from his account (a family account), he observed they were all blocked. U.S said this is because they have reasons to believe they are linked to drugs. Unlike Abba Kyari, Tinubu wasn't charged to court to determine if he committed drug crime.

Get the difference.

2 Likes

Re: $460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT by MT: 3:25pm On Sep 06, 2023
lexy2014:

the G20 summit is scheduled to start on the 9th. Tinubu who doesnt have a stake in G20 was already there since yesterday the 5th. those that have a stake in G20 are still at home behind their desks doing their jobs. Tinubu left his job to go sit in India for 5days in the name of "looking for investors".

are the countries who are supposed to be at the G20 summit not interested in investors?

What caused all these tears and gnashing of teeth ? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: $460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT by MT: 3:26pm On Sep 06, 2023
spagettiluv:
according to the law,after 10yrs of hushpuppy dishonesty,he can contest for president

Yes. Thats the position of the law as stated in the Nigeria constitution.

1 Like

Re: $460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT by MT: 3:28pm On Sep 06, 2023
APCnaPDP:
This is the worst part of the ruling. So, a yahoo boy can come back and become president. Just baseless. Feels like a dagger through the heart of anyone who loves this country.

It is not. It is the position of the constitution.

US constitution own is worse. Someone in a prison, serving terms, can contest for an election and be declared winner. This loophole is what Trump is riding on right now

Law is law

2 Likes

Re: $460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT by thaoriginator: 3:28pm On Sep 06, 2023
Burna boy I told them grin
Re: $460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT by lexy2014: 3:32pm On Sep 06, 2023
MT:

What caused all these tears and gnashing of teeth ? grin grin grin grin

sorry, how is that related to the questions and how does it answer the questions?

Re: $460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT by MrBONE2(m): 3:32pm On Sep 06, 2023
cjudy:
smiley
Drug case and yahoo is now legal and civil crime in Nigeria.

Shame on the Judiciary and those supporting it..

grin

Re: $460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT by horhlyray(m): 3:34pm On Sep 06, 2023
I beg who rob you and what were you rob of
Re: $460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT by ojuriye(m): 3:35pm On Sep 06, 2023
Highlife217:

Then leave the country for us

Abeg!!!!!
Re: $460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT by MT: 3:35pm On Sep 06, 2023
lexy2014:

sorry, how is that related to the questions and how does it answer the questions?

Ogbeni, he is the President, he can use his clout as he pleases.

Has he broken any law by going to India?

If he has not, stop disturbing us and let us focus on all this gbas gbos taking place in the Tribunal grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I’ll Flee Nigeria If APC Wins —Bode George / President Jonathan Questions Buhari's Election Victory / Drama As Senators Screen Lai Mohammed (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.