Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,027 members, 7,835,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

$460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT (32051 Views)

Forfeited $460,000 Was A Civil Matter: Tinubu's Witness, Bamidele Tells Tribunal / Why Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 In US — APC Tells Court / Lanre Razak: Tinubu Qualified To Succeed Buhari In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT by maysjohnston: 3:37pm On Sep 06, 2023
Just tell us he won the case let's rest
Re: $460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT by Benwallt(m): 3:37pm On Sep 06, 2023
Mosba:
Livescore Tinubu 6 Vs 1 Group of losers game over

I will still sue VAR for that 1 self. There was a red card offence b4 the final delivery that must be looked at

1 Like

Re: $460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT by NAC1666: 3:37pm On Sep 06, 2023
[quote author=chisomkachy post=125619588][/quote]
Dey play
Re: $460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT by Treasure17(m): 3:38pm On Sep 06, 2023
Nigeria is gone honestly.
Re: $460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT by Reelmii: 3:39pm On Sep 06, 2023
OBIDIENTNAIJA:

Look at all those who did injustice to the people and how they ended. E go shock una
ok sir
Re: $460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT by iLoveYouToo(m): 3:39pm On Sep 06, 2023
cjudy:
smiley
Drug case and yahoo is now legal and civil crime in Nigeria.

Shame on the Judiciary and those supporting it.

Thank God say una Dey Nigeria, suffer and hunger will finish una.

Below are the real enemies of Nigeria. If the TV stations like, let them use stickers on their face, but let it be shown today that these are the enemies of the good people of Nigeria and Democrary.

Then stop crying more than the bereaved

2 Likes

Re: $460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT by alobright17(m): 3:40pm On Sep 06, 2023
Laggafin:
This is the height of Day light Robbery.. Where is God ooooooo grin
I thought you people says what the God doesn't know doesn't exist which means una God has already approved Tinubu so deal with it.

1 Like

Re: $460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT by mutantninja: 3:40pm On Sep 06, 2023
Highlife217:
I don’t want to share a country with people who support a criminal drug lord
Goan die

1 Like

Re: $460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT by Mbsuxces: 3:40pm On Sep 06, 2023
See ur life.. In years to come, Nigeria will be story because everything about her future has been sold. RIP NAIJA
FIRDAUS3:
All these clear clear for Tinubu is twinkling me....

Obidient..... how market?

You still won claimed say Tinubu has bought Judiciary grin

My facetowel no dey here afor give una grin grin grin grin grin
Re: $460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT by Olam09(m): 3:41pm On Sep 06, 2023
Highlife217:

You better boycott America even if they offer free visa.. 😂😂
Re: $460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT by EngGandalf: 3:43pm On Sep 06, 2023
cjudy:

I’m living a well life and even my children will feed you and send you out of this shithole corntree of yours. We are not in the same category kid. Even my kids are way richer than your entire generation so get a life.

Lol… where u @? Let's hangout in Vegas. Me Generational wealth.
Re: $460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT by Alliswell248: 3:45pm On Sep 06, 2023
Nigeria would be great
Re: $460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT by Alliswell248: 3:46pm On Sep 06, 2023
Mbsuxces:
See ur life.. In years to come, Nigeria will be story because everything about her future has been sold. RIP NAIJA

We told you

Nigeria would be great in my life time.

1 Like

Re: $460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT by Mkairbag: 3:46pm On Sep 06, 2023
where is Aisha Yusuf & CO?

2 Likes

Re: $460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT by plaindealer: 3:48pm On Sep 06, 2023
I stated this on NL times uncountable and I'm not even a lawyer.

Tinubu was never arrested3, he was never charged with any crime, was never on trial, never convicted or sentenced for anything.

Meaning, no crime was committed and definitely no criminal record.

The case was a simple court proceedings asking the courts permission to take away suspected drug money that doesn't belong to Tinubu and the court let them take the money without touching Tinubu s money.

End of story.

Obi's lawyers are either dumb and grossly ignorant and incompetent or they just played Obi to take his money.

2 Likes

Re: $460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT by bizzibodi(m): 3:49pm On Sep 06, 2023
How drug case come be civil case?drug trafficking, racketeering & proceeds of drug peddling that carries maximum sentence...a capital offence.
Re: $460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT by GambaOsaka: 3:49pm On Sep 06, 2023
Mkairbag:
where is Aisha Yusuf & CO?

Aisha has moved on. She’s currently looking for another mugu to fleece. Peter Obi and labor party’s money dey breath in her account now 😀😀
Re: $460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT by NinjaMetahuman: 3:50pm On Sep 06, 2023
Highlife217:
so biafra or death right? cheesy
Re: $460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT by Diligence: 3:50pm On Sep 06, 2023
A known drug lord, drug addict...a criminal of the highest order is now una President and compound fools are boasting! Really!

1 Like

Re: $460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT by Fearyourcreator: 3:50pm On Sep 06, 2023
Highlife217:
I tell you just go talk this thing for x or Facebook with your real account abeg, if you no be coward ... Oga I swear if you no die for jail call me bastard ...
Re: $460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT by hopexter(m): 3:54pm On Sep 06, 2023
Highlife217:

You don’t have to, just move out of the country and have rest of mind grin

1 Like

Re: $460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT by Fearyourcreator: 3:55pm On Sep 06, 2023
cjudy:
smiley

Below are the real enemies of Nigeria. If the TV stations like, let them use stickers on their face, but let it be shown today that these are the enemies of the good people of Nigeria and Democrary.
The Yahoo boys wey full your street Wetin you do them

1 Like

Re: $460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT by Fearyourcreator: 3:55pm On Sep 06, 2023
Zege7716:
Nigeria is such a shameless and irredeemable country!
Like your life

1 Like

Re: $460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT by NwaliE01: 3:56pm On Sep 06, 2023
Peterobiisathie:
Peter Pandora obituary is a thief
He invested state resources in his family business
Go to court.
Re: $460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT by Cromagnon: 3:56pm On Sep 06, 2023
Laggafin:
This is the height of Day light Robbery.. Where is God ooooooo grin
He no de give Shishi to lazy ppl
Re: $460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT by Cromagnon: 3:56pm On Sep 06, 2023
Highlife217:
Hurry up leave
Re: $460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT by Cromagnon: 3:57pm On Sep 06, 2023
Highlife217:
Proof
Same way i can call you a drug baron
Re: $460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT by plaindealer: 3:57pm On Sep 06, 2023
cjudy:
smiley

All Eyes Are Crying... cheesy
Re: $460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 06, 2023
[quote author=chisomkachy post=125619588][/quote]
Gbam!
Re: $460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT by Cromagnon: 4:00pm On Sep 06, 2023
bibiking7:

This should not even have been one of the reasons put forward to challenge the election validity.

The lawyers should have known this. If the case was labeled a civil dispute and forfeiture, then why label it a conviction. Most civil disputes don't even have jail term.

besides it happened in another country
E no get jurisdiction
Re: $460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT by Acidosis(m): 4:01pm On Sep 06, 2023
Congratulations to Hushpuppi cheesy

1 Like

Re: $460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT by Cromagnon: 4:01pm On Sep 06, 2023
cjudy:
smiley

they weren't enemies when they installed him as governor twice abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anambra 2021: Soludo Officially Declares Interest To Contest (Photos) / I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi / Campaign For Atiku And Peter Obi In Peckham, London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.