Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Guys What Are Those Qualities You Can't Resist In A Woman. Aside Boobs And Ass - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Are Those Qualities You Can't Resist In A Woman. Aside Boobs And Ass (3228 Views)

Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? / Boobs And Ass Everywhere!! Photos From A Strip Club In Lagos / Increase Your Breasts And Ass Size By Doing This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys What Are Those Qualities You Can't Resist In A Woman. Aside Boobs And Ass by blessingnenye(f): 10:36pm On Sep 06, 2023
Peace of mind is paramount to nothing. Every man stays where his peace is guaranteed. A man may be sexually attracted to a woman due to her beauty. But for a serious commitment, men stick to peace.
https://loveonet.com/top-6-qualities-men-finds-irresistible/

3 Likes

Re: Guys What Are Those Qualities You Can't Resist In A Woman. Aside Boobs And Ass by Snitch24(m): 10:38pm On Sep 06, 2023
Financial stability

2 Likes

Re: Guys What Are Those Qualities You Can't Resist In A Woman. Aside Boobs And Ass by Kingsley123456(m): 10:38pm On Sep 06, 2023
Your English construction is bad, go back to school boy

1 Like

Re: Guys What Are Those Qualities You Can't Resist In A Woman. Aside Boobs And Ass by Ballzproblem2: 10:41pm On Sep 06, 2023
reserved girls, cause I'm an introvert

1 Like

Re: Guys What Are Those Qualities You Can't Resist In A Woman. Aside Boobs And Ass by Exceed15: 10:43pm On Sep 06, 2023
Business ideas.
Re: Guys What Are Those Qualities You Can't Resist In A Woman. Aside Boobs And Ass by Ladyclara002(f): 10:44pm On Sep 06, 2023
As a woman, I appreciate qualities like confidence, ambition, and a good sense of humor in both men and women.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys What Are Those Qualities You Can't Resist In A Woman. Aside Boobs And Ass by Little21: 10:56pm On Sep 06, 2023
Hope they are still guys that sees other quality's in a woman than ' breast and yansh" . No matter where they were asked , "90 percent" will say those two. They don't even wanna know if she has morals, good behavior, reserved, smart, humble, there are a lot of quality one can look for in a partner, but sadly what most Nigerian guys sees is those two. I don't even know the essence of having those two in excess. When at the end one is used for "Extraction" the other is used for "Breastfeeding". I just don't know their problem with someone else's body.

2 Likes

Re: Guys What Are Those Qualities You Can't Resist In A Woman. Aside Boobs And Ass by AllenSpencer: 10:56pm On Sep 06, 2023
Height!

I admire tall slim ladies, with straight legs.

3 Likes

Re: Guys What Are Those Qualities You Can't Resist In A Woman. Aside Boobs And Ass by Cypress042(m): 10:57pm On Sep 06, 2023
Boobs and Ass are not qualities, so there's no need putting them aside.

2 Likes

Re: Guys What Are Those Qualities You Can't Resist In A Woman. Aside Boobs And Ass by Cypress042(m): 11:04pm On Sep 06, 2023
Little21:
Hope they are still guys that sees other quality's in a woman than ' breast and yansh" . No matter where they were asked , "90 percent" will say those two. They don't even wanna know if she has morals, good behavior, reserved, smart, humble, there are a lot of quality one can look for in a partner, but sadly what most Nigerian guys sees is those two. I don't even know the essence of having those two in excess. When at the end one is used for "Extraction" the other is used for "Breastfeeding". I just don't know their problem with someone else's body.

Don't let anyone deceive you, boobs and ass are never qualities.

4 Likes

Re: Guys What Are Those Qualities You Can't Resist In A Woman. Aside Boobs And Ass by Evestar200(f): 11:06pm On Sep 06, 2023
Space book
Re: Guys What Are Those Qualities You Can't Resist In A Woman. Aside Boobs And Ass by blessingnenye(f): 11:12pm On Sep 06, 2023
Re: Guys What Are Those Qualities You Can't Resist In A Woman. Aside Boobs And Ass by flexlatifa: 11:14pm On Sep 06, 2023
Little21:
E be like nature cheat this girl ooh

1 Like

Re: Guys What Are Those Qualities You Can't Resist In A Woman. Aside Boobs And Ass by Mikel99(m): 11:22pm On Sep 06, 2023
Beautiful eyes
Re: Guys What Are Those Qualities You Can't Resist In A Woman. Aside Boobs And Ass by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 12:46am On Sep 07, 2023
Just give me a lady who's toto is very tight and I'm good grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys What Are Those Qualities You Can't Resist In A Woman. Aside Boobs And Ass by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 12:47am On Sep 07, 2023
Kingsley123456:
Your English construction is bad, go back to school boy

Oga no be English language we come do for here

1 Like

Re: Guys What Are Those Qualities You Can't Resist In A Woman. Aside Boobs And Ass by okoroemeka(m): 4:40am On Sep 07, 2023
Cypress042:

but they are the first things to see on a woman,I don't believe you because if you see the type of puffy breast faith have,you will know it is a good quality asset
Re: Guys What Are Those Qualities You Can't Resist In A Woman. Aside Boobs And Ass by Sonnobax15(m): 5:11am On Sep 07, 2023
lipsrsealed
Make she get sense..
Re: Guys What Are Those Qualities You Can't Resist In A Woman. Aside Boobs And Ass by Tallesty1(m): 5:55am On Sep 07, 2023
I doubt if there's anything in a woman that I can't resist
Re: Guys What Are Those Qualities You Can't Resist In A Woman. Aside Boobs And Ass by Bellotelli: 6:26am On Sep 07, 2023
If you no get boobs or nyansh for it.. you go explain tire because no evidence.
Re: Guys What Are Those Qualities You Can't Resist In A Woman. Aside Boobs And Ass by Greystone: 7:37am On Sep 07, 2023
Humility and Loyalty

2 Likes

Re: Guys What Are Those Qualities You Can't Resist In A Woman. Aside Boobs And Ass by talk2hb1(m): 9:00am On Sep 07, 2023
Little21:

Hope they are still guys that sees other quality's in a woman than ' breast and yansh" .
All Men Do!

They don't even wanna know if she has morals, good behavior, reserved, smart, humble, there are a lot of quality one can look for in a partner, but sadly what most Nigerian guys sees is those two.

Your Yansh and Boobs will attract a Man and keep him for the short run, but the listed values above keep a man forever. Except for a broken man

I don't even know the essence of having those two in excess. When at the end one is used for "Extraction" the other is used for "Breastfeeding". I just don't know their problem with someone else's body.

I guess someone is an Anatomist

Those are my Opinions in Bold
Re: Guys What Are Those Qualities You Can't Resist In A Woman. Aside Boobs And Ass by Succezcard(m): 9:38am On Sep 07, 2023
I luv INTELLIGENT ladies. I hate it wen i hav 2 xplain evry concept 2 de very lowest detail 4 her 2 understand.
(1 girl my frnd brot 2 hang out with us sometime ago.....
While we sat 2 talk, some1 made a joke which got everyone laffin loud. She didn't laff but asked why we're laffin. Som1 broke de joke 2 de lowest terms b4 she opened up 2 laff. As guys, we joined her 2 laff. This time, we laffd at her)
ladies who are FLUENT. I don't want a cacophony of grammar dat are out of context. Though Some ladies can speak quite well (because talk is cheap), but if they send u a text or chat, u will be sorry 4 her (beauty).
A good sense of HUMOR.
EMPATHIC, HUMBLE,
A girl who UNDERSTANDS dat our relationship neither saddles with me her financial responsiblities, nor feels entitled, yet, i'd love 2 support her.
SUPPORTIVE. A girl who WORKS, not waitin 4 me 2 provide (the basic needs) 4 her.
TRANSPARENT,no lies.
These apply 2 my male frnds 2.
Equal rights & equal lefts. Thus we're a Small circle.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys What Are Those Qualities You Can't Resist In A Woman. Aside Boobs And Ass by Silentgroper(m): 9:48am On Sep 07, 2023
when they portray the traits of an actual companion

.can't resist that ...

but dang! big bottays .... lord help my soul...
Re: Guys What Are Those Qualities You Can't Resist In A Woman. Aside Boobs And Ass by Jman06(m): 9:51am On Sep 07, 2023
Confidence, fearlessness, extroversion (but not talkativeness), knowing when to be empathetic.
Re: Guys What Are Those Qualities You Can't Resist In A Woman. Aside Boobs And Ass by Jman06(m): 10:07am On Sep 07, 2023
Little21:
Ehn, leave us with our choices hanty.

We love b00bs and azz because it makes you more feminine physically and attract us. cheesy ;DIt provides a great relief from the troubles of this world when we hold those soft, firm and succulent feminine body parts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys What Are Those Qualities You Can't Resist In A Woman. Aside Boobs And Ass by Little21: 10:23am On Sep 07, 2023
flexlatifa:
E be like nature cheat his girl ooh
😂😂 Cheat who.?? Dey play 🥲
Re: Guys What Are Those Qualities You Can't Resist In A Woman. Aside Boobs And Ass by Little21: 10:25am On Sep 07, 2023
Cypress042:

You are the only sane person that reply to this post🥲
Re: Guys What Are Those Qualities You Can't Resist In A Woman. Aside Boobs And Ass by Little21: 10:29am On Sep 07, 2023
talk2hb1:

Those are my Opinions in Bold
I think we have another sane person here🥲
Re: Guys What Are Those Qualities You Can't Resist In A Woman. Aside Boobs And Ass by 2times2(m): 11:06am On Sep 07, 2023
Which one be "aside boobs and ass"? ...
Maybe when I want to settle down, I will *aside* these features. For now I'm an A$$ guy.

In brainjotter's voice "make she no get sense make she just get nyash"!
Re: Guys What Are Those Qualities You Can't Resist In A Woman. Aside Boobs And Ass by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 07, 2023
As a woman, and want a man that's intelligent and very good in mathematics and physics, for they showed me flames back in high school, I had to drop them... But I want my future kids to be good in them because career choices for someone who didn't do mathematics and physics are very limited.
Re: Guys What Are Those Qualities You Can't Resist In A Woman. Aside Boobs And Ass by Bigseven(m): 11:39am On Sep 07, 2023
Business minded and ideas inclined

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When A Woman Is Young, Clean And Beautiful, When Her Values Are Still Intact / flo / How Does It Feel Dating A Disvirgined Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.