Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,733 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

When A Woman Is Young, Clean And Beautiful, When Her Values Are Still Intact - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Woman Is Young, Clean And Beautiful, When Her Values Are Still Intact (3232 Views)

When A Woman Is Young, Clean And Beautiful, When Her Values Are Still Intact / Would Believe This Lady Is 60 Years? - Her Curves Are Still Intact (video) / "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Woman Is Young, Clean And Beautiful, When Her Values Are Still Intact by Stephen2324(m): 6:29am On Oct 18, 2023
When a woman is young, clean and beautiful, when her values are still intact, she usually overrate herself and set bogus standards for Men. But when all odds are against her, primarily time, and still single, she hastily drops her "standards" and unhappily settle.

She's likened to a fruit seller, who goes to the market to sell. Many buyers come and set the price. But as a greedy and an arrogant seller, she sets her price above fair value. Even when both good and bad negotiators came. She's also foolish to differentiate.

Little did she know, her fruits are perishable and new ripe, juicy fruits are brought to the market, every single day with buyers readily available. They know what they want and set the price. As it is with every market. Wise buyers.

When she realizes, her fruit is already going bad. Now, she has to force and beg the buyers. Her previous weapon turned against her. How time flies. She will have to set the price below what she was initially worth, for the poor buyers. She's made unhappy.

Some may be arrogant still, and leave their sell order as initially placed. There are some rich, but dumß buyers who would buy the overpriced, spoilt fruit. When there are so many fresh fruits they can afford. They always later regret it. Just like Shiba Inu top buyers.

As a beautiful, young, single woman, you're already in your prime. You're born with your value. It is the time to humble yourself. Learn how to differentiate good and bad bidders, and sell to the good. Don't waste your precious time on things unfulfilling and destructive.

A 50-yr old, fit and rich Man can still buy the fruit of a young, beautiful virgin.

Men also don't stop producing sperm, but she stops producing eggs. WE ARE NOT THE SAME.

The earlier you align your life with reality, the better for you.

And Men, don't be a foolish buyer.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When A Woman Is Young, Clean And Beautiful, When Her Values Are Still Intact by Reminderz: 6:34am On Oct 18, 2023
one thing I've stopped doing is advising women, especially women at their prime, and my peace of mind have magnified... I advice you do that and see for yourself...

stop wasting your time, life will surely teach everyone...

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Woman Is Young, Clean And Beautiful, When Her Values Are Still Intact by silvoclaira: 6:38am On Oct 18, 2023
Less intellectual women out there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Woman Is Young, Clean And Beautiful, When Her Values Are Still Intact by PoliteActivist: 6:43am On Oct 18, 2023
OP you talk as if the most important thing in the world is selling fruit. What good is selling the fruit when you are not happy. What's important is your feeling happy and fulfilled, not selling fruit.
Live your life the best you can wether fruit is sold or not. Don't get into an unhappy situation or situation of regret just to sell fruit! And don't be tricked into letting your happiness hinge on selling fruit, which is a totally man-made expectation. Selling fruit is ok, but always remember, you can live a happy, fulfilled life without selling fruit, much happier than many who sold fruit!
This 61 year old woman below has a happy, fulfilled, and productive life! Not everyone is meant to be selling fruit!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIQ68UWdWKs?si=QK_0QWdUxxS4NPzG
Re: When A Woman Is Young, Clean And Beautiful, When Her Values Are Still Intact by garriAndsugar: 6:58am On Oct 18, 2023
If setting those standards will give them peace, then they should

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Is Young, Clean And Beautiful, When Her Values Are Still Intact by talented321: 7:19am On Oct 18, 2023
Don't advice!
1.a man who has money.
2.a woman after a prophet.
3.a man or woman who's in love.
4.a boy in his prime who's doing well..
5.a girl in her prime who has a yansh.
6.ajebo
Infact don't advice people who don't ask for ur advice..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Woman Is Young, Clean And Beautiful, When Her Values Are Still Intact by doggedfighter(f): 7:20am On Oct 18, 2023
It seems this particular topic puts money in men's pockets these days ?

Or are unmarried old girls harassing men at gunpoint on the streets?

Why are men who can be 65 and still marry 20 year olds dishing advice and crying more than the bereaved these days?

I am curious 😄

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Woman Is Young, Clean And Beautiful, When Her Values Are Still Intact by 99thEnemy(m): 7:36am On Oct 18, 2023
talented321:
Don't advice!
1.a man who has money.
6.ajebo
Mad. grin grin grin
Re: When A Woman Is Young, Clean And Beautiful, When Her Values Are Still Intact by 99thEnemy(m): 7:39am On Oct 18, 2023
doggedfighter:

Why are men who can be 65 and still marry 20 year olds dishing advice and crying more than the bereaved these days?

I am curious 😄
Ned Nwoko has started crying already. cry cry cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Woman Is Young, Clean And Beautiful, When Her Values Are Still Intact by Nextt: 7:58am On Oct 18, 2023
doggedfighter:

I am curious 😄

I don't intend to fan the flame of sexism or genderism or any kind of gender bias. I think Op may have been moved to create this thread based on the number of ladies who come to social media to lament their singlehood and the fact that, for many, they have exceeded the age bracket where men consider them desirable for marital union.

One thing, though, that Op did not address is the fact that many of the ladies who have grown past their age of flower is did not deliberately reject good men but were victims of hope in relationships that were doomed like the Titanic.

Another fact is that, for some, their parents have a hand in their status as singles.

For many, after they were brutally scarred emotionally it would take years to trust and open up their hearts to men.

Many ladies also find themselves in situations like this owing to no fault of theirs. They were brought up to be good, focused, to shun negative youthful influence - a path they followed but luck was not just on their side while the very opposite have had no problem tying the knot with a good man every Saturday.

There are so many variables that exist on the physical and spiritual angles of perspective but unaccounted for in the op.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Woman Is Young, Clean And Beautiful, When Her Values Are Still Intact by Bintabisiriyu2: 8:05am On Oct 18, 2023
doggedfighter:

I am curious 😄

Evening newspaper don dey cry out, 🤣🤣🤣kikiki

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Is Young, Clean And Beautiful, When Her Values Are Still Intact by izonborn098(m): 8:06am On Oct 18, 2023
AND A SINGLE MOM WHO WANT TO RE-CONNECT WITH HER BABY DADDY..
talented321:
Don't advice!
1.a man who has money.
6.ajebo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Woman Is Young, Clean And Beautiful, When Her Values Are Still Intact by Bintabisiriyu2: 8:07am On Oct 18, 2023
Allat of simps up there crying for the ladies

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Is Young, Clean And Beautiful, When Her Values Are Still Intact by Dyfynezz12(m): 9:16am On Oct 18, 2023
Nextt:

I don't intend to fan the flame of sexism or genderism or any kind of gender bias. I think Op may have been moved to create this thread based on the number of ladies who come to social media to lament their singlehood and the fact that, for many, they have exceeded the age bracket where men consider them desirable for marital union.

One thing, though, that Op did not address is the fact that many of the ladies who have grown past their age of flower is did not deliberately reject good men but were victims of hope in relationships that were doomed like the Titanic.

Another fact is that, for some, their parents have a hand in their status as singles.

For many, after they were brutally scarred emotionally it would take years to trust and open up their hearts to men.

Many ladies also find themselves in situations like this owing to no fault of theirs. They were brought up to be good, focused, to shun negative youthful influence - a path they followed but luck was not just on their side while the very opposite have had no problem tying the knot with a good man every Saturday.

There are so many variables that exist on the physical and spiritual angles of perspective but unaccounted for in the op.
Yea,very true

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Is Young, Clean And Beautiful, When Her Values Are Still Intact by lordnkem000(m): 11:10am On Oct 18, 2023
These girls will never listen
I'm just praying i meet a girl that I can marry in this lifetime.
because i am so scared of girls

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Is Young, Clean And Beautiful, When Her Values Are Still Intact by Marynwachukwu21(f): 11:21am On Oct 18, 2023
That's true👍,there are lots of them here seeing the post but they will not correct themself.The generation we are now is turning upside down due to the way parents train up their children.

2 Likes

Re: When A Woman Is Young, Clean And Beautiful, When Her Values Are Still Intact by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 18, 2023
If African men get a dollar for every mental contribution to Marriage, Women's body and Sex they'd be the richest and most developed continent in the world!

I guess meditating and reasoning about women's anatomy is the highest level they can ever reach in the world of innovative ideas. Shame!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Woman Is Young, Clean And Beautiful, When Her Values Are Still Intact by lordnkem000(m): 11:31am On Oct 18, 2023
Persephone1:
If African men get a dollar for every mental contribution to Marriage, Women's body and Sex they'd be the richest and most developed continent in the world!

I guess meditating and reasoning about women's anatomy is the highest level they can ever reach in the world of innovative ideas. Shame!
But Mr op wasn't wrong in his assertions, though Nairaland men carry woman matter for head too much

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Is Young, Clean And Beautiful, When Her Values Are Still Intact by lordnkem000(m): 11:36am On Oct 18, 2023
Marynwachukwu21:
That's true👍,there are lots of them here seeing the post but they will not correct themself.The generation we are now is turning upside down due to the way parents train up their children.
True.
But I blame the adults more than the parents.
Omo any person wey see better 45% for relationship just marry sharp sharp. People re 10/100 these days

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Is Young, Clean And Beautiful, When Her Values Are Still Intact by Marynwachukwu21(f): 11:39am On Oct 18, 2023
lordnkem000:

True.
But I blame the adults more than the parents.
Omo any person wey see better 45% for relationship just marry sharp sharp. People re 10/100 these days
Their have been brainwashed by what they see

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Is Young, Clean And Beautiful, When Her Values Are Still Intact by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 18, 2023
lordnkem000:

But Mr op wasn't wrong in his assertions, though Nairaland men carry woman matter for head too much
Everybody settles
even men do too. Everyone gets old and ripe, it's natural. Only men carry the matter for head and one is left to wonder if these men are sore from past rejections or what?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Woman Is Young, Clean And Beautiful, When Her Values Are Still Intact by lordnkem000(m): 11:50am On Oct 18, 2023
Marynwachukwu21:
Their have been brainwashed by what they see
I swear babe and it's disgusting.
The future is scary

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Is Young, Clean And Beautiful, When Her Values Are Still Intact by Marynwachukwu21(f): 11:52am On Oct 18, 2023
Marynwachukwu21:
They have been brainwashed by what they see
Re: When A Woman Is Young, Clean And Beautiful, When Her Values Are Still Intact by Little21: 12:07pm On Oct 18, 2023
Persephone1:
Everybody settles
even men do too. Everyone gets old and ripe, it's natural. Only men carry the matter for head and one is left to wonder if these men are sore from past rejections or what?
Exactly! everyone dies at the end of the day.
But why is it that men nowadays don't think about anything more than women issues?
It may be past rejections who knows.
Women go through worse. And you won't see them, speaking about men all the time.
They forget about the past and try too look forward to what next. But it seems men lives in the past.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Woman Is Young, Clean And Beautiful, When Her Values Are Still Intact by Kipaji: 1:30pm On Oct 18, 2023
Reminderz:
one thing I've stopped doing is advising women, especially women at their prime, and my peace of mind have magnified... I advice you do that and see for yourself...

stop wasting your time, life will surely teach everyone...

I wanted to say that.

Women of this generation are not looking for advice. They are telling men openly that they don't give a f*ck about what they are saying. So, why do men bother? I think it's because they still have hope in women or that they still want to wife these women.

Expect a woman ask me for advice or in a very critical situation, I am never going out of my way to advice any woman.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Woman Is Young, Clean And Beautiful, When Her Values Are Still Intact by Kipaji: 1:37pm On Oct 18, 2023
Persephone1:

Yes, it is shameful. I hope that we (me included) can do better. There are so many wonders in this world beyond sex.

But, I will tell you one thing. The reason why men talk so much about sex, women, and relationships is not because they are interested in women or their anatomy. It just because they are hoŕny and dominated by lust. It has nothing to do with women or their vaginas. If men's "horniness" evaporates for some reason, most of them will see most women as walking trees. It's not about women, it's about lust.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Woman Is Young, Clean And Beautiful, When Her Values Are Still Intact by Kipaji: 1:57pm On Oct 18, 2023
Little21:

Exactly! everyone dies at the end of the day.
But why is it that men nowadays don't think about anything more than women issues?

They are very ĥọrny. They think about women because women can be a canal through which they can relieve their sexual energy. They have sex in their mind. And who do you have sex with? Exactly, women. So they think about women and their sex-related issues.
Men are not talking about women's involvement in politics, their impact on the economy, their academic contributions, or their views on various aspectsof the world. Instead, men talk about their bodies (because that's what you have sex with), marriage (because you have sex in marriages and most men marry for indoor pvssy), relationships and situationships (because they involve sex).
It's not about women, it's about sex/lust.

It may be past rejections who knows.
Women go through worse. And you won't see them, speaking about men all the time.

You won't see them speaking about men but they sure do. Women are just smart enough to not expose themselves like men do (even though it is changing these days with social media).

Take passport bros, for example. Men made a lot of noise about it. However, women have been practicing it for as long as they have been able to. For as long as they have been able to, women went to specific countries/areas to get fvcked, women relocated to access "better" men. It is something that humans do. But men made it a whole "movement" while women kept it low.
I will give you an illustration. Some girls leave their neighborhood to hang out in "high places" such as luxury restaurants, with the hope of getting approached by a certain kind of man. Isn't that a form of micro passport sis move?

They forget about the past and try too look forward to what next. But it seems men lives in the past.

It is important to distinguish appearance from reality. What somebody projects may not be what goes on internally.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Woman Is Young, Clean And Beautiful, When Her Values Are Still Intact by Amumaigwe: 3:13pm On Oct 18, 2023
PoliteActivist:
OP you talk as if the most important thing in the world is selling fruit. What good is selling the fruit when you are not happy. What's important is your feeling happy and fulfilled, not selling fruit.
Live your life the best you can wether fruit is sold or not. Don't get into an unhappy situation or situation of regret just to sell fruit! And don't be tricked into letting your happiness hinge on selling fruit, which is a totally man-made expectation. Selling fruit is ok, but always remember, you can live a happy, fulfilled life without selling fruit, much happier than many who sold fruit!
This 61 year old woman below has a happy, fulfilled, and productive life! Not everyone is meant to be selling fruit!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIQ68UWdWKs?si=QK_0QWdUxxS4NPzG

Believe what an evening newspaper says about marriage at your own risk.

2 Likes

Re: When A Woman Is Young, Clean And Beautiful, When Her Values Are Still Intact by Little21: 4:00pm On Oct 18, 2023
Kipaji:

They are very Hot. They think about women because women can be a canal through which they can relieve their sexual energy. They have sex in their mind. And who do you have sex with? Exactly, women. So they think about women and their sex-related issues.
Men are not talking about women's involvement in politics, their impact on the economy, their academic contributions, or their views on various aspectsof the world. Instead, men talk about their bodies (because that's what you have sex with), marriage (because you have sex in marriages and most men marry for indoor pvssy), relationships and situationships (because they involve sex).
It's not about women, it's about sex/lust.
But it's a shame. Seeing that men's only have "sex" going on in their heads and nothing else.

You won't see them speaking about men but they sure do. Women are just smart enough to not expose themselves like men do (even though it is changing these days with social media).

Take passport bros, for example. Men made a lot of noise about it. However, women have been practicing it for as long as they have been able to. For as long as they have been able to, women went to specific countries/areas to get fvcked, women relocated to access "better" men. It is something that humans do. But men made it a whole "movement" while women kept it low.
I will give you an illustration. Some girls leave their neighborhood to hang out in "high places" such as luxury restaurants, with the hope of getting approached by a certain kind of man. Isn't that a form of micro passport sis move?
This for ladies that as nothing better too do.

It is important to distinguish appearance from reality. What somebody projects may not be what goes on internally.
But women does get over it. It may not be an immediate thing, but women does.
For example, even after men dated someone, they will still go on with the words like, "she is useless", "no one else should date her or I can't let someone I know date her, Cuz she is so cheap".
Isn't"dating" done by two people? What makes you any different? You are part of it.
Like it's disgusting seeing men talk trash about their "ex". What's in the past is in the past. That shouldn't make you stop other people from dating her. Women may date someone, and no one would even know they did. Except maybe her close people.
But men, everyone is gonna know they had something with someone. They are so pathetic.
Women wouldn't afford wasting their time, on someone that no longer has nothing to do with them. Women gotta keep looking ahead,not stuck in the past. While wasting your time on someone that's done with you, you are slimming your chances on seeing someone more suitable for you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Woman Is Young, Clean And Beautiful, When Her Values Are Still Intact by PoliteActivist: 4:17pm On Oct 18, 2023
Amumaigwe:

Believe what an evening newspaper says about marriage at your own risk.

Has nothing to do with belief, it is common sense. Nothing is more important in life than life itself. Appreciate the fact you have life and live and enjoy yours the best you can. And don't let any man-made artificial imposition of fruit prevent you from doing just that. In 100 years nobody on this forum will be remembered and even those that are, what good is it to them - they'd be dead!
And BTW nobody is "evening newsoaper". Pure nonsense.. People find their ideal partner at any point in life, while for some there is no such thing. Let people breathe!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Woman Is Young, Clean And Beautiful, When Her Values Are Still Intact by DyingFetus: 4:24pm On Oct 18, 2023
A girl is best rope when she's 15

At the stage she's still virgin and developing boobs and booty

You'd be first one to taste
Re: When A Woman Is Young, Clean And Beautiful, When Her Values Are Still Intact by Zxcvbnmghtr: 4:28pm On Oct 18, 2023
doggedfighter:

I am curious 😄

The obsession about women enh for this Nairaland grin. The kind of insecurity they exhibit. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

flo / Would Share Your Password With You Spouse / Touching Story Must Read!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.