Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Did Someone Molest Or Rape You When You Were Younger - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did Someone Molest Or Rape You When You Were Younger (917 Views)

Guys, Can A Lady Rape You / What Did Someone Do On A First Date That Made You Know It's A NO!!!!? / 7 Signs He May Rape You When You Visit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Someone Molest Or Rape You When You Were Younger by DyingFetus: 1:45am On Sep 07, 2023
Had this girl 18 following me around when I was 16 or so. Always tried to do advances on me, but I kinda felt the she was giving too clingy vibes.

I went to a house party and she was there. Got super drunk and passed out. She took me to the bedroom. So I fell a sleep. Middle of the night felt funny and woke up. See this girl riding my dick. I'm still bleeped up. Trying to tell her to get off, but she holds me down. I was still drunk as hell, head spinning. Until I bust my nut in her. She kisses my forehead and tells, now I'm forever hers.
Morning woke up, dick still out and jeans half way on my knees.

Luckily she didn't get pregnant. And I just ghosted her . She tried suicide, because I ghosted her. Fucking crazy shit. Years have passed, not sure what happened with her.

That is how I got raped as dude.
Re: Did Someone Molest Or Rape You When You Were Younger by braine(m): 2:09am On Sep 07, 2023
Do men get erection when "raped"??

2 Likes

Re: Did Someone Molest Or Rape You When You Were Younger by Tenrack: 2:58am On Sep 07, 2023
Some ladies get mental illness
Re: Did Someone Molest Or Rape You When You Were Younger by immortalmortal: 3:54am On Sep 07, 2023
braine:

Do girls get wet when raped?

3 Likes

Re: Did Someone Molest Or Rape You When You Were Younger by Sonnobax15(m): 5:12am On Sep 07, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: Did Someone Molest Or Rape You When You Were Younger by MrAgbako: 5:40am On Sep 07, 2023
braine:
Do you wanna be rape by girl?. If that is it then so be it. Perhaps u might learn something 😂
Re: Did Someone Molest Or Rape You When You Were Younger by Meteng: 8:38am On Sep 07, 2023
Our househelp then almost killed me with s3x back then when I was 9. Every day whenever the coast is clear, she’ll make sure to fvck me

1 Like

Re: Did Someone Molest Or Rape You When You Were Younger by talk2hb1(m): 9:29am On Sep 07, 2023
2-3-2003 an unforgettable event happened between a 17years old boy and a 20+years lady. The date past, but the trauma won’t go away.
No further details here, this is a public post

(1) (Reply)

Got Questions About Any Romance? Ask It Here / Nairalanders Is It Wrong To Have A Girl Friend That Is Older Than Urself / What Would Your Fiance/fiancee Do To Make You End The Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.