Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,808 members, 7,959,517 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:20 PM

Nairalanders Is It Wrong To Have A Girl Friend That Is Older Than Urself - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Is It Wrong To Have A Girl Friend That Is Older Than Urself (940 Views)

Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? / Can You Tell If A Girl Is Going To Get Fat When She Is Older? / How To Tell My Friend That I Love Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Is It Wrong To Have A Girl Friend That Is Older Than Urself by iyk41luv: 5:25pm On Nov 23, 2007
Guys is it wrong to have a girl friend that is older than urself cos i have 1 that i so much love but she is not aware.pls nairalanders i need ur advice should i continue with the relationship.

pls i need a sensible reply
Re: Nairalanders Is It Wrong To Have A Girl Friend That Is Older Than Urself by freeguy(m): 6:28pm On Nov 23, 2007
@poster,

Personally, i believe age is nothing but a mumber when it comes to relationship. Why dont you confess your love to the lady first and see how it goes.

If you truly care for her and the feeling is mutual, i see no barrier in having a relationship with her. Being the younger person doesnt make you less a man except you feels that way within yourself.

So, go ahead and make your intentions known to her. Best of Luck pal.
Re: Nairalanders Is It Wrong To Have A Girl Friend That Is Older Than Urself by rachiwise(f): 10:54pm On Nov 23, 2007
Baby Boy,it aint a sin.

cheers wink
Re: Nairalanders Is It Wrong To Have A Girl Friend That Is Older Than Urself by lilrukevwe(m): 11:08pm On Nov 23, 2007
@ poster its no sin and the truth of the matter is that if shes really the matured type she wud keep the relationship one good thing abt it is that they are so very very good i must tell u that the truth is that i have done it and i must tell u that it was the best relationship i ever had cos they know wen u are down and know wat to say wen u need this or that
But this yunger ones like yunger sisi them nag too much so 4 me i see no problem with that
Re: Nairalanders Is It Wrong To Have A Girl Friend That Is Older Than Urself by stag: 4:05pm On Nov 25, 2007
i prefer older women, so brother, pump up ur chest, head high, get ur shit together and burst a move.
Re: Nairalanders Is It Wrong To Have A Girl Friend That Is Older Than Urself by BigWood(m): 12:15pm On Nov 26, 2007
continue jo
Re: Nairalanders Is It Wrong To Have A Girl Friend That Is Older Than Urself by almondjoy(f): 1:03pm On Nov 26, 2007
This is the age of sugar-mommies in Nigeria so carry on!
Re: Nairalanders Is It Wrong To Have A Girl Friend That Is Older Than Urself by Nautillus(m): 1:08pm On Nov 26, 2007
U've done nothing wrong.

just let her in on it sometime ok, cheers grin
Re: Nairalanders Is It Wrong To Have A Girl Friend That Is Older Than Urself by omuanp(m): 1:19pm On Nov 26, 2007
fire down! U're on the right track
Re: Nairalanders Is It Wrong To Have A Girl Friend That Is Older Than Urself by Bestglo(f): 1:43pm On Nov 26, 2007
I don't see anything wrong with it but i thiink it is better u let her know ur real age early enough.If she is comfortable with it,no prob but if not, i think u should let her go in peace.
Cheers n goodluck
Re: Nairalanders Is It Wrong To Have A Girl Friend That Is Older Than Urself by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:14pm On Nov 26, 2007
i don't see it as an issue, after all posh is older than david. and they are married. if you can deal well with it, ride on.
not all men have the courage to do it because their so called ego won't allow them. cool

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Is It Wrong To Have A Girl Friend That Is Older Than Urself by Gwazah(m): 2:35pm On Nov 26, 2007
every body is saying noting wrong, but the question is
how far is ur age differences?
what is her body structure?
did u love her for marriage or just for friendship?

why do i ask these questions? maybe many peo here understand it as friendship and they are saying go, if its only for friendship yes go ahead but if it is for marriage make sure, the love that is existing btw is the one that can not fade, love not lust. if it is lust by the time u married her and she begging to get old, u will turn around and see young girls and be tented to cheat on her wahala don come.
but if it is hit and run no problem at all.
but for marriage real love can proof that event if she is 50yrs & u are 20yrs u can still love and care.
Gud luck
Re: Nairalanders Is It Wrong To Have A Girl Friend That Is Older Than Urself by kerzakov(m): 2:47pm On Nov 26, 2007
my dear, just go on. does it matter? go on. ride on. move on
Re: Nairalanders Is It Wrong To Have A Girl Friend That Is Older Than Urself by iyk41luv: 9:13am On Nov 27, 2007
Thank u all for ur advice i appreciate ur concern.

but wait a minute

@almond & Gwazah is just a 1 year difference oooooooooooo

(1) (Reply)

Which Kind Type Of Love Is This? / Condoms In Your Wallet: Irresponsibilty? / Oh!sweet Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.