Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi (42438 Views)

Reno Omokri To Buhari: You Are Always In Shock, We Don't Need A Shock Absorber / Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty / Reno Omokri To Tinubu: "You Will Become Jagajaga Instead Of Jagaban" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Angelfrost(m): 8:15am On Sep 07, 2023
LesbianBoy:
Reno thinks he is smart. The main reason he hates peter obi is shameful so he has decided to pin it on the fact that one or two obidients insulted his child.

Ask yourself why would obidients just wake up and insult Reno if he wasn't insulting peter obi already?

What makes it really sad is that Peter Obi doesn't even acknowledge his existence... The man has never responded once to Reno.

That must be very painful... To see your social media substance diminish so much due to pettiness.

To make matters worse, the Tinubu he is ass licking like Asari Dokubo doesn't also have his time.

Double wahala for deadi bodi! grin

2 Likes

Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Samogloby: 8:15am On Sep 07, 2023
Obi and his useless supporters cause this rubbish from Omokri. I wish Obi and his supporters had supported Atiku in the last election, this would have given Obi the opportunity after Atiku presidency. But ambitious and lack of diligent calculation by Obi and his supporters brought this upon themselves.

2 Likes

Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Odjirigho: 8:15am On Sep 07, 2023
The title PASTOR must be the most abused title on Earth. Shame!

Big Shame

1 Like

Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Kenmatt(m): 8:15am On Sep 07, 2023
Gosh!!!

This man claims Obidients have shallow set of minds but his is just floating.

As long as you live, as if you're God, you don't even know you're calling death for visitation.

You wanna claim die hard Baba loyalist, you wanna impress Baba.

Have you forgotten that the person you wanna impress is a Nigerian Politician that is like a standing Fan.

Don't you know that a thing like this can happen;

Peter, withdrawing case from Court and seize to continue the litigation, then Tinubu calls for dialogue, after which Tinubu brings him in to be his successor as he has seen that he is the major opposition he has.

Then, Reno dies...
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by amanda2013(f): 8:16am On Sep 07, 2023
Makunahatata:
and did your Messiah admonish them? No
Please show us where Tinubu admonished his followers for calling obi obituary.

1 Like

Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Papayaayasager(m): 8:16am On Sep 07, 2023
Been relevant is a tough job.

1 Like

Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Neddstark: 8:16am On Sep 07, 2023
I never hated Peter Obi
But when one of his fascist supporters said he will rule me and my family na so my war start
I dont mind if Wike becomes president. But that female-voiced Peter Obi will never be my president

4 Likes

Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by na2016: 8:16am On Sep 07, 2023
AWONEYAN:
Mortal men should not speak like the immortal God. Though I am not a fan of Obi. But I feel Reno is overstepping his human boundaries

God bless

2 Likes

Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by mrvitalis(m): 8:17am On Sep 07, 2023
kayperry:

If your neighbour children break the windscreen of your car playing ball, who will you hold

The kids of course... Not even the kids are adults
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Donedeal1(m): 8:17am On Sep 07, 2023
Most Nigerian are with you on this.

2 Likes

Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by BENEAMATA: 8:18am On Sep 07, 2023
He split vote for reno's 001 , Atiku Abubakar . Reno knows he would have been three months in as a minister in atiku's cabinet by now .sorry reno , forget and regret or how dem dey talk am gaan sef?
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Mummyimbecile(m): 8:18am On Sep 07, 2023
Reno is a useless man. I hate it when bastards speak as if they are God.

1 Like

Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Angelfrost(m): 8:18am On Sep 07, 2023
AWONEYAN:
Mortal men should not speak like the immortal God. Though I am not a fan of Obi. But I feel Reno is overstepping his human boundaries

Reno Omokri is fighting hard to get noticed by both Tinubu and Obi...!

The fact that they both ignore him continuously kills him daily.

All the while he bashed Buhari, the man never acknowledged him till date.

Reno is such a petulant and pathetic child.

1 Like

Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by georgeakins: 8:18am On Sep 07, 2023
Mayeldah:
Reno has lost it, his friends should check on him

PO will rule Nigeria, Reno can die if he wants.

Sentiment aside,

Obi cannot win a national election.
He is too bigoted and ethnic conscious to win a national election.

Come 2027, only Ibos will vote for him

2 Likes

Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by mrvitalis(m): 8:18am On Sep 07, 2023
Makunahatata:
and did your Messiah admonish them? No
Swear by your village gods you never heard obi call obedients to order?

Didn't same obedients attack obi when he asked them to calm down? Swear you didn't see this
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Vinnie2000(m): 8:19am On Sep 07, 2023
chief2006:

He is right. It was easy then for us to blame Buhari for what his supporters did and we blame Tinubu for what Oluomo did. So why should Obi be an exemption?

*Buhari Supporters killed Youth Corpers in the North after the 2011 Elections.😟
*Mc Oluomo Supporters unleashed Violence on Igbos and Southerners who wanted to Vote LP in Lagos.😌😒

What did OBidients ever do? 😏

Why Do You always Pple tell and spread Cheap LIES. embarassed undecided

1 Like

Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Angelfrost(m): 8:19am On Sep 07, 2023
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed

I realised Reno is throwing these repeated jabs not directly at Obi but his fanatic followers who as expected will swiftly respond in droves by attacking him thereby boosting Reno's media fellowship, presence and relevance.

All Reno diatribes are in essence directly at the recalcitrant and vociferous Obidients, intended
to mercilessly aggravate and exploit them thereby cashing out from X platform on the altar of their social media stupidity.

Sad but true... If those followers had any sense, they will realize that ignoring the buffoon is the best cure for his buffoonery.
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by CJStarz: 8:20am On Sep 07, 2023
To his tenth lifetime,Reno cannot achieve one-tenth of what Obi achieved in his one lifetime. An errand boy he remains.
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by 2tpick: 8:22am On Sep 07, 2023
PO is not the emilokan type of politician. He is not the typical Nigerian politician. He doesnt see it as q do or die affair. Dont worry Jagaban will pay u for ur hustles soon
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Damoon77(m): 8:22am On Sep 07, 2023
Afterall you ain't the one sharing this presidential position. You don't set a long fire because of a long snake. Remember that clearly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by casppyjay: 8:23am On Sep 07, 2023
AWONEYAN:
and he’s a pastor ..it’s like ignorantly staking his life against some certain people..who wants obi to win .. they also pray to their gods/God to eliminate any obstacles..commonsense is not a flower that grows in every garden..even the bible predicts doom for fools..

Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Joelzong: 8:23am On Sep 07, 2023
From A supposed pastor
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Sctests: 8:24am On Sep 07, 2023
AWONEYAN:

Reno is about to run mad and enter market. Hate wan kill am.

Unfortunately, PO will never dignify the nickel-picker with a response. grin
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Makunahatata: 8:24am On Sep 07, 2023
mrvitalis:

Swear by your village gods you never heard obi call obedients to order?

Didn't same obedients attack obi when he asked them to calm down? Swear you didn't see this
lol obedients attacked Obi.. I give up

1 Like

Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Treasure17(m): 8:24am On Sep 07, 2023
I like this kind of prayer in which you will not be alive to witness his presidency.
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by 2tpick: 8:24am On Sep 07, 2023
georgeakins:

Sentiment aside,

Obi cannot win a national election.
He is too bigoted and ethnic conscious to win a national election.

Come 2027, only Ibos will vote for him
Did he tell u he is contesting in 2027?
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Godseed: 8:24am On Sep 07, 2023
No one can or should talk like this, let alone one who identifies as a pastor.
You don't own your breath or your life. You are not even in control of your heartbeat rate or if it beats at all. How much less another man's destiny. Let's even forget the future of a whole nation that you think is in your pockets.

BTW, I'm neither for Obi, Atiku or Tinubu. I just want a nation that works.

plaindealer:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/09/07/nigerias-election-youll-never-be-president-as-long-as-i-live-omokri-to-peter-obi/
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Mindlog: 8:25am On Sep 07, 2023
Samogloby:
Obi and his useless supporters cause this rubbish from Omokri. I wish Obi and his supporters had supported Atiku in the last election, this would have given Obi the opportunity after Atiku presidency. But ambitious and lack of diligent calculation by Obi and his supporters brought this upon themselves.

Why was Atiku aiming for the presidency after Buhari's 8 years?

Why didn't he support a southern candidate to fly PDP's flag?

I hope it is not a case of selective amnesia, which vice president in the last 24 years has gone to become the president after his boss' 8 years apart from Jonathan who became one upon the death of Yar'dua?
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Akasammyoka: 8:25am On Sep 07, 2023
Still don't think a collabo of Atiku and Obi would have stop Yakubu from doing the job he was paid to do. Reno need rest abeg, it is becoming childish.
tolexy007:

nothing transpire, Reno is just obsessed with Obi for being the main man that stopped his pay master Atiku from winning the presidential election. the only chance Atiku has, Obi blow it.
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Makunahatata: 8:25am On Sep 07, 2023
amanda2013:
Please show us where Tinubu admonished his followers for calling obi obituary.
dunce, show me where Tinubu followers are cursing or sending death threats to people..
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Rotji(m): 8:25am On Sep 07, 2023
god Reno has spoken, thank God Reno is not God
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by amanda2013(f): 8:25am On Sep 07, 2023
georgeakins:

Reno is playing.

Aside that, Obi can never be president of Nigeria.
He is just wasting his energy .
Because you are God abi? You have the power to say what will happen and what will not happen in another person's life? Criticize Peter Obi all you want, but don't say he can never be the president of Nigeria because you don't know the plans God has for him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

LP-APC Banner Spotted In Warri, Delta State (Pictured) / Babatunde Fowler Has Fake Honorary Doctorate Degree - Sahara Reporters / Oshiomhole Pleads For Out-of-court Settlement In Ortom’s N10bn Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.