Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi (42470 Views)

Reno Omokri To Buhari: You Are Always In Shock, We Don't Need A Shock Absorber / Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty / Reno Omokri To Tinubu: "You Will Become Jagajaga Instead Of Jagaban" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by lomprico(m): 9:01am On Sep 07, 2023
Tinubu sef no talk reach this one.
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Makunahatata: 9:02am On Sep 07, 2023
Douglad:

Stupid fool, show me where Tinubu admonished MC Oluomo when he threatened people that were not going to vote for him.

your papa stupid fool,no wonder u are comparing MC oluomo's harmless utterance with your fellow useless ,miscreant threats.

1 Like

Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Love56743: 9:02am On Sep 07, 2023
Even if Peter obi lost, Reno is know match to Peter obi, if will go and check obi won Reno polling unit, so he should shut up his mouth
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Makunahatata: 9:03am On Sep 07, 2023
amanda2013:
I am not getting in the mud with you.
dullard! U quoted me first, remember?
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by olisefom: 9:03am On Sep 07, 2023
mrvitalis:
Lmaooo you are blaming a man for what his supporters did... This is a first in the history of man

Reno is obviously to ashamed of the main reason he hates Peter Obi... He deep down knows it makes no sense so he is holding onto anything to push his hate

This is the summary of Renos situation.
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:03am On Sep 07, 2023
So shall it be.... he will be dead by then....

He used his mouth to place curse on himself..... !!
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Kingstanding: 9:04am On Sep 07, 2023
AWONEYAN:
Mortal men should not speak like the immortal God. Though I am not a fan of Obi. But I feel Reno is overstepping his human boundaries
. And Obi supporters are not overstepping their human boundaries toward our president Bola Ahmed Tinubu? Obi will never rule Nigeria.
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by jerk: 9:04am On Sep 07, 2023
plaindealer:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/09/07/nigerias-election-youll-never-be-president-as-long-as-i-live-omokri-to-peter-obi/
you are just a fly, if not for God I can do the job myself and you will be gone before 2024.
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by 8stargeneral: 9:05am On Sep 07, 2023
Basket mouth....talking as if your the one holding your life

Nonsense
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Demurray: 9:07am On Sep 07, 2023
Braggart Reno, a pastor for that matter, though I'm not Obi supporter but a pastor who preaches forgiveness as tool for receiving from the most high God, doesn't make such statement.

Meanwhile, Bode George has not Japa, man who boasted of exiling himself should Tinubu became president. Oh! He's waiting for the outcome of tribunal, now supreme court. Baba will never leave Nigeria, he's too old to do that .
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by theamazonguru(m): 9:07am On Sep 07, 2023
Taylor87:
Anti Obi post created a minute ago with 6 comments has been pushed to front page

If it was anti Tinubu post mods will leave it to rotten behind front page

Let the wise read the handwriting on the wall no be everything I go explain

Baba leave explanation.
No just try explain because you go explain tire.
I don clear you wetin dey.
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by kindlyheart: 9:10am On Sep 07, 2023
proff010:
Gbam, but please let him rule Biafra by 2039.

It is you confused people that don't want Biafra...90% of the Igbos want it, I inclusive
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by ufuosman(m): 9:13am On Sep 07, 2023
Everybody with dere own wahala
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Khallicopyro: 9:13am On Sep 07, 2023
Who are you to stop a whole former 2 times governor? What do you have? You can't stop who is greater than you
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Mase2020g(m): 9:14am On Sep 07, 2023
ShaqFu:
Hmmm. I understand Reno's anger at Peter Obi and his useless and brainless followers, all the same, I want him (Reno) to know that he is not God.

Making such utterance is not the way to address this issue.

Your father and mother
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by manchyme: 9:16am On Sep 07, 2023
Taylor87:
Anti Obi post created a minute ago with 6 comments has been pushed to front page

If it was anti Tinubu post mods will leave it to rotten behind front page

Let the wise read the handwriting on the wall no be everything I go explain

What of the SAN that says justice is different from judgement? Is the post a proTinubu? Brain dead

1 Like

Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by OAFMods: 9:17am On Sep 07, 2023
Here is what is next as Obidient supporter of Peter Obi see below thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/7831713/obidient-declares-tinubu-must-go
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by spencekat(m): 9:17am On Sep 07, 2023
Is that loud mouthed man God?
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by RomanGreen: 9:18am On Sep 07, 2023
plaindealer:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/09/07/nigerias-election-youll-never-be-president-as-long-as-i-live-omokri-to-peter-obi/

Hahahaha, small yansh dey shake...who dash Omokri relevance ...I still blame the useless obidients engagement this nuisance on Twitter. Go and help me get engagement and be paid by twitter. We have told you several times to unfollow Omokri but some of you are daft. Unfollow the idiiott and watch him loose relevance.

1 Like

Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by georgeakins: 9:19am On Sep 07, 2023
Angelfrost:

Honestly... It doesn't matter whether Obi rules or not.

I still don't get how many of you just can't seem to get this basic and simple fact into your thick skulls.

The man is made for life... His generation is also made.

Matter of fact, he is contesting more out of concern for the future of his nation and her youths than a personal hunger for power or wealth... His losing should bother those who believe in him more than the man himself.

Last last, neither Obi, Atiku, nor Kwankwaso will suffer...! Never!

The success or failure of this administration doesn't negatively affect them.

Most of you mocked Jonathan in 2015, mocked Atiku in 2019... Are those men suffering today?!!

Jonathan has every access into Aso Rock till tomorrow... Peter Obi can access President Tinubu far easier and swifter than all of you hardcore supporters of Jagaban.

So, what exactly is your point?!!

Nobody cares if Obi is made or not.
He ruled Anambra fir 8 years without achieving anything.

Go and share your meaning stories with your illiterate blodas.
Obi can never be president.
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Angelfrost(m): 9:20am On Sep 07, 2023
georgeakins:

Nobody cares if Obi is made or not.
He ruled Anambra fir 8 years without achieving anything.

Go and share your meaning stories with your illiterate blodas.
Obi can never be president.

That's all you got from my comment?!! Nobody cares?!!

Really?!!... You are just dull.

Typical sycophantic trait. grin

1 Like

Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Tochj(m): 9:22am On Sep 07, 2023
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed

I realised Reno is throwing these repeated jabs not directly at Obi but his fanatic followers who as expected will swiftly respond in droves by attacking him thereby boosting Reno's media fellowship, presence and relevance.

All Reno diatribes are in essence directly at the recalcitrant and vociferous Obidients, intended
to mercilessly aggravate and exploit them thereby cashing out from X platform on the altar of their social media stupidity.
You got it
Obi hate is the only thing still giving Reno visibility
Unfortunately, Obidients don't understand that.
I chose to always ignore all his posts not to give him what he wants.
They imported him from where exile
But nothing for him.
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Bikeosis: 9:23am On Sep 07, 2023
Reno get a life.... The man ( Obi ) you are pumping your adrenaline for has totally refused to recognize you... More importantly you are gradually lossing your value in the space of llearned fellows.
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by abbasajao(m): 9:24am On Sep 07, 2023
Face the mannerless supporters and leave the man.
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Douglad: 9:25am On Sep 07, 2023
Makunahatata:
your papa stupid fool,no wonder u are comparing MC oluomo's harmless utterance with your fellow useless ,miscreant threats.

Your usless ashawo mama there. Idiotic riffraff of an incomprehensible scale.

Threat issued by an ignorant, uneducated, stupid thug with a history of violence is what you call harmless utterance.

When ur mama dey fûck beggar, kidnapper and ritualists, how she no go born ode like you wey no get any critical thinking skill.
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Dittodat: 9:26am On Sep 07, 2023
You can add me to that group, God willing, I will also make sure that pandora pathological liar Obi NEVER smell the gate of Aso Rocj except as a visitor.
The Conman is the worst candidate ever in the history of Nigeria.
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Galaxydon1(m): 9:28am On Sep 07, 2023
Reno what if you die before 2027 election,
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by georgeakins: 9:28am On Sep 07, 2023
amanda2013:
Because you are God abi? You have the power to say what will happen and what will not happen in another person's life? Criticize Peter Obi all you want, but don't say he can never be the president of Nigeria because you don't know the plans God has for him.

I'm not God , I'm a realist.

This 2023 was for Atiku. He should have won easily, but he messed it up due to arrogance and complacency.

Obi does not have the national outlook to win a presidential election.
Just that politicians like overrating themselves.
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Makunahatata: 9:29am On Sep 07, 2023
Douglad:

Your usless ashawo mama there. Idiotic riffraff of an incomprehensible scale.

Threat issued by an ignorant, uneducated, stupid thug with a history of violence is what you call harmless utterance.

When ur mama dey fûck beggar, kidnapper and ritualists, how she no go born ode like you wey no get any critical thinking skill.

yenyenyen typical crying nuisance obedient..sore loosers, e pain am, aiye iya ati baba re ti baje, o ni shorire😂😂
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by kennethesan(m): 9:29am On Sep 07, 2023
Reno God will not spare your life to stop His purpose. So your waiting will be in vain.
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:31am On Sep 07, 2023
Playing God

Reno will be disgraced openly
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Mfetenang: 9:33am On Sep 07, 2023
The truth is that nobody from the IPOB zone will ever be the president of Nigeria,you can quote me on that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Dino Melaye ‏celebrates Easter With His Children (Photos) / BBC: Nigeria's Top Five Governor Battles / Buhari Launches Calabar-Kastina-Ala Super Highway Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.