Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi (42434 Views)

Reno Omokri To Buhari: You Are Always In Shock, We Don't Need A Shock Absorber / Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty / Reno Omokri To Tinubu: "You Will Become Jagajaga Instead Of Jagaban" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Akujuriobi: 8:26am On Sep 07, 2023
Maybe you are predicting your death soon. You are not GOD and he will surely be if GOD said he will be. Your statement and opinion doesn't matter anymore.

1 Like

Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 07, 2023
Eye service grin. This one is looking for appointment grin grin.

He has forgotten Goodluck and moved to Atiku, now to atiku, from atiku. Now seeking validation to tinubu.

grin grin. Black man!.

1 Like

Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Yankee101: 8:26am On Sep 07, 2023
Some people succeed over graves and curses
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Angelfrost(m): 8:26am On Sep 07, 2023
georgeakins:

Sentiment aside,

Obi cannot win a national election.
He is too bigoted and ethnic conscious to win a national election.

Come 2027, only Ibos will vote for him

Honestly... It doesn't matter whether Obi rules or not.

I still don't get how many of you just can't seem to get this basic and simple fact into your thick skulls.

The man is made for life... His generation is also made.

Matter of fact, he is contesting more out of concern for the future of his nation and her youths than a personal hunger for power or wealth... His losing should bother those who believe in him more than the man himself.

Last last, neither Obi, Atiku, nor Kwankwaso will suffer...! Never!

The success or failure of this administration doesn't negatively affect them.

Most of you mocked Jonathan in 2015, mocked Atiku in 2019... Are those men suffering today?!!

Jonathan has every access into Aso Rock till tomorrow... Peter Obi can access President Tinubu far easier and swifter than all of you hardcore supporters of Jagaban.

So, what exactly is your point?!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Tealcrestmedia(m): 8:27am On Sep 07, 2023
True, the vote of the masses no longer counts so he can make such assertions going forward.
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 07, 2023
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by ahiboilandgas: 8:28am On Sep 07, 2023
plaindealer:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/09/07/nigerias-election-youll-never-be-president-as-long-as-i-live-omokri-to-peter-obi/
silly post .you are not God dont be too absolute
.God can take your life now and make obi president .
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Popesuccess(m): 8:28am On Sep 07, 2023
AWONEYAN:
Mortal men should not speak like the immortal God. Though I am not a fan of Obi. But I feel Reno is overstepping his human boundaries
He supported Atiku to become president, he too failed to win. Why is he so focused of Peter Obi.
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by amanda2013(f): 8:28am On Sep 07, 2023
Makunahatata:
dunce, show me where Tinubu followers are cursing or sending death threats to people..
I am not getting in the mud with you.
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Southwestidiot: 8:29am On Sep 07, 2023
plaindealer:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/09/07/nigerias-election-youll-never-be-president-as-long-as-i-live-omokri-to-peter-obi/
nor worry according to your word, you will not live to see it happen, God go kill you be that.
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by crackhouse(m): 8:29am On Sep 07, 2023
This guy is not happy because Obi pulled out from PDP which made his Boss Atiku to loose election, if not because of Obi's exit from PDP, by now Reno would have been in Aso villa enjoying life to the fullest but here he is now ranting on social media all because of Obi. Tell me why he will forgive obi in a hurry.

1 Like

Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Angelfrost(m): 8:29am On Sep 07, 2023
Samogloby:
Obi and his useless supporters cause this rubbish from Omokri. I wish Obi and his supporters had supported Atiku in the last election, this would have given Obi the opportunity after Atiku presidency. But ambitious and lack of diligent calculation by Obi and his supporters brought this upon themselves.

There is more to leadership than names...!

That was how Tinubu supported Buhari against all smart and wise counsel... To what end?!! Just to answer President in 2023!

Look around you now... Tinubu is being abused and vilified till tomorrow. Buhari left a mess that he can't clean up even in 2 tenures.

Most of you just think everything about good leadership begins and ends at election.

No wonder the nation is almost dead and gone.

You guys are more concerned about your tribesmen or people from your regions becoming President so you can brag online... Even at the detriment of your nation.

1 Like

Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Masterclass32: 8:30am On Sep 07, 2023
This insignificant attention seeker is just doing what he does best: ranting.

As if he has any power to change anything.

1 Like

Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by MICVOCT(m): 8:32am On Sep 07, 2023
AWONEYAN:
Mortal men should not speak like the immortal God. Though I am not a fan of Obi. But I feel Reno is overstepping his human boundaries

He declared his mindset harshly. smiley
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Dumte(m): 8:33am On Sep 07, 2023
That does not stop me from supporting him even in my grave, he remains my principal

1 Like

Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by LeeMason(m): 8:33am On Sep 07, 2023
Neither would his boss Atiku
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Bingbing5: 8:33am On Sep 07, 2023
Politicians are hypocrite,they don't want to listen.🌞
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by DrMuzungu(m): 8:33am On Sep 07, 2023
Thank God, a known phaggot Reno Omokri is not the one to decide who will become president.

1 Like

Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Vinnie2000(m): 8:34am On Sep 07, 2023
Angelfrost:

I still don't get how many of you just can get this into your thick skulls.

Matter of fact, he is contesting more out of concern for the future of his nation and her youths than a personal hunger for power or wealth... His losing should bother those who believe in him more than the man himself.

Most of you mocked Jonathan in 2015, mocked Atiku in 2019... Are those men suffering today?!!

Jonathan has every access into Aso Rock till tomorrow... Peter Obi can access President Tinubu far easier and swifter than all of you hardcore supporters of Jagaban.

👍👍👍.

They shout Peter Obi can't be President but still go on to Live MISERABLE lives!😕🤦

Dat's why any APC supporters that Begs me Money,
I can NEVER give a Penny.🤨

They are Retards, Sadists and very TERRIBLE beings.😏😒

Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by AcMilano1(m): 8:34am On Sep 07, 2023
This one hard gan ni o chai, where's that Tarloy the chief waller he has been i
On crying mode since yesterday
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by youngrichnigga: 8:34am On Sep 07, 2023
@reno, are you God or an immortal

1 Like

Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by amanda2013(f): 8:34am On Sep 07, 2023
Angelfrost:

I still don't get how many of you just can get this into your thick skulls.

Please help me tell them. People that are struggling to eat 1-0-1 or even 0-0-1 is here mocking Obi that can never be hungry in his life time.

1 Like

Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by FashionCookie(f): 8:35am On Sep 07, 2023
Werey pple..SMH
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Isobug: 8:35am On Sep 07, 2023
Mere mortal......who are you

1 Like

Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Angelfrost(m): 8:37am On Sep 07, 2023
Vinnie2000:

👍👍👍.

They shout Peter Obi can't be President but still go on to Live MISERABLE lives!😕🤦

Dat's why any APC supporters that Begs me Money,
I can NEVER give a Penny.🤨

They are Retards, Sadists and very TERRIBLE beings.😏😒

Some are even graduates and youths...

What a waste of education.

1 Like

Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by mrvitalis(m): 8:37am On Sep 07, 2023
Makunahatata:
lol obedients attacked Obi.. I give up
Oh you didn't know? They told him to mind his campaign? Oh u don't know?
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Timothy89(m): 8:37am On Sep 07, 2023
what's paining Reno is not obidient attacks but his pulling out from PDP that ruined Atiku chances is what's paining him

Obi cross carpeting to PDP will stained him for all he had said against them and he can't use the LP to pull crowd because of the faction in the party that's just growing, and million of his followers that dropped in North and west
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by dikings(m): 8:38am On Sep 07, 2023
Hmmm. There is power in spoken words Reno be guided with your utterances. This life you dont know tomoro

1 Like

Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Angelfrost(m): 8:38am On Sep 07, 2023
amanda2013:
Please help me tell them. People that are struggling to eat 1-0-1 or even 0-0-1 is here mocking Obi that can never be hungry in his life time.

I have never seen such stupidity in my life...!

You come online to support corrupt leaders, then go offline to suffer daily.

Some Nigerian youths must seriously be mentally ill.

2 Likes

Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by BluntCrazeMan: 8:38am On Sep 07, 2023
Now Reno is threatening.??

Hehehehehe..
You just cursed your life.
Because you will soon be off..
And he will become President.

1 Like

Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Obakoolex(m): 8:39am On Sep 07, 2023
Taylor87:
Anti Obi post created a minute ago with 6 comments has been pushed to front page

If it was anti Tinubu post mods will leave it to rotten behind front page

Let the wise read the handwriting on the wall no be everything I go explain
You finally came out from your obscurity yesterday. Sorry you're still in mourning state grin
How far with hating Tinubu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

President Jonathan In Israel (Pictures) / Jonathan & Wife, Patience Hit The Gym (Photos) / See 9 States Buhari's Anti-corruption Battle Is Raging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.